JD's Quest To Succes! LeanGains Diet

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am always afraid to count Cal's on cheat days which is why I never have. I am real interested to see where you come up though...lol

BTW...since we are close to the same weight I'm a little curious where you have had your cals at through this.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am always afraid to count Cal's on cheat days which is why I never have. I am real interested to see where you come up though...lol

BTW...since we are close to the same weight I'm a little curious where you have had your cals at through this.
Was at 2800 for a few days, weight went up to 180, then cut down to 1500ish for the last few days and down to 174.8lbs this morning, my body seems to hold a lot of water, like tomorrow is my all out cheat day and I mean nothing healthy Im going all out, prob feel really sick by the night lol, when I tend to have a hardcore cheat day like this I always feel sick by bed time and the next couple days, I think I will suprise some of yous on how much I plan on over doing it LOL, I have no idea how many cals, but Im guessing a lot of cals/fats and carbs LOL. My guessing I'll wake up at about 174-175 and by night be around 185 lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
LOL. You've got to love a cheat day like that! I need one of those. I'm honestly holding out until the 3rd week of July when we go on vacation. One of those days I'm owning cheesburgers and ice cream. :D

Good to see the increased cals are helping man. As low as you were I would have had no energy at all. Ugh!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. You've got to love a cheat day like that! I need one of those. I'm honestly holding out until the 3rd week of July when we go on vacation. One of those days I'm owning cheesburgers and ice cream. :D

Good to see the increased cals are helping man. As low as you were I would have had no energy at all. Ugh!
Def love a big cheat day, after this cheat day I don't plan on doing another one for a good 12 weeks, I'm really gonna focus on being as lean and full as I can be at 175ish.

My body gets so upset when I pull cheat days like that, out of no where takes a big hit lol, "how to activate diabetes in 1 day 101" LOL

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Def love a big cheat day, after this cheat day I don't plan on doing another one for a good 12 weeks, I'm really gonna focus on being as lean and full as I can be at 175ish.

My body gets so upset when I pull cheat days like that, out of no where takes a big hit lol, "how to activate diabetes in 1 day 101" LOL
Haha. I totally know what you mean. At least for the most part you've been super clean. I've had like 5 cheat days since the contest ended.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lmao

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

Hahahahaahaha!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the cheat day begins!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA :D

LoL, that video came out when I was just a kid, I remembered LOVING that song and had it memorized, LoL!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am real interested to see where you come up though...lol

Ugh only gone through 2 meals so far and I'm so damn full and overstuffed, ugh this is gonna be so hard to do, I wrote down my cheat plan and I gotta say this is gonna be hard LOL

LoL, that video came out when I was just a kid, I remembered LOVING that song and had it memorized, LoL!

Weird Al is awesome :D

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out leangains.com for his "Cheesecake Mastery" or "Steak Mastery." THOSE are cheat days/meals!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No doubt Milas!

JD you have a plan of attack for your cheat day? That sounds like too much work. I would just have as much food as I could enjoy, any kind or type I felt like having, and as much as I wanted. I am frightened by a cheat day that comes with a plan of attack! Can't wait to hear about it though. YOu should take a really hot epson salt bath that night to pull any water from under your skin and just see how good you look super full and dry in the morning the next morning.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YOu should take a really hot epson salt bath that night to pull any water from under your skin and just see how good you look super full and dry in the morning the next morning.
Yeah, that is actually a very good idea, then take pictures as you will be looking your best, the same way a bodybuilder water depletes and carbs up right before a show!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that is actually a very good idea, then take pictures as you will be looking your best, the same way a bodybuilder water depletes and carbs up right before a show!

Yeh that is a very good idea. I'm going to give that a try sometime on a weekend when I carb and fill up real good. Take that Epson salt bath and take pics the next morning!!;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All out cheat day

Morning weight- 175lbs

Meal 1- Large Ice cap, Bacon double cheese burger, 2 Large 9 peice Chicken fries, Large french fry, Large pop

Meal 2- Slice of Cake

Meal 3- Bowl of Candy lol

Meal 4- Half a Super size bag of Chips and dip

Meal 5- Large score Ice Cream cone :)

Meal 6- 5 slices of Large 241 Pizza with extra cheese and 2 Root beers

1AM weight- 184.5lbs + 9.5lbs :lol:

Total
Cals: 6780/ Fat: 223g/ Carbs: 893g/ Pro: 161g

Thought
Um....spent a stupid amount of money on junk food, ate so much I feel sick, as per every cheat day I do(not often), I feel the same as last time I did this, I never want to cheat again UGH I feel so bloated and blaaaaaaaaa, I'm so grossed out of unhealthy food right now, I will have no problem with cravings for a good couple months! I did think I was able to take even more food in but I was wrong, I think my body is used to this 16 hour fast everyday. I enjoy bulking with healthy food, sure don't enjoy junk food!

Alright got the cravings out of my system, now I'm going to hit the sauna for half hour and a hot shower for 20 min and drink some cold water and call it a night!

@MrKleen, I had no protocol, just took 4 caps of Shift yesterday and today, had a pre-workout drink mid-day and 2 caps of Motivate. I didn't have a chance to get any epsom salt, but will next time I try a carb day.

omg Im in a food coma lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow man...at almost 7k Cal's, over 200g fat (a lot of saturated I'm sure), and nearly 900g of carbs I would feel like crap too!...:sick:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow man...at almost 7k Cal's, over 200g fat (a lot of saturated I'm sure), and nearly 900g of carbs I would feel like crap too!...:sick:
O ya woke up feeling so crappy, weights still up 5lbs, now just sippin on some M.R.1 and BCAA to get my head straight lol. But I got the junk food want out of my system, I never want to cheat again lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O ya woke up feeling so crappy, weights still up 5lbs, now just sippin on some M.R.1 and BCAA to get my head straight lol. But I got the junk food want out of my system, I never want to cheat again lol
I'm feeling ya Bro, I've been there, that is how I feel when I am dieting hard and give myself a day to blow it out because the cravings are becoming too great, totally gets me back on track for a few weeks, but mark my words in a week or two, you will want to cheat again! During almost every major cut cycle I have ever done I always have one blow out somewhere in the middle or near the end, just gotta get it out of your system, besides if you are going perfect for a few weeks, a good blow out definitely shocks the body, relieves cravings and gets you back on track! Also, usually takes a day of drinking a lot of water to get that bloated sick feeling to go away, kind of like a hard night of drinking...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling ya Bro, I've been there, that is how I feel when I am dieting hard and give myself a day to blow it out because the cravings are becoming too great, totally gets me back on track for a few weeks, but mark my words in a week or two, you will want to cheat again! During almost every major cut cycle I have ever done I always have one blow out somewhere in the middle or near the end, just gotta get it out of your system, besides if you are going perfect for a few weeks, a good blow out definitely shocks the body, relieves cravings and gets you back on track! Also, usually takes a day of drinking a lot of water to get that bloated sick feeling to go away, kind of like a hard night of drinking...

Haha. Ain't that the truth! Sometimes you just have to give in for the long term gain.

JD...I almost got sick reading that list of meals bro...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha. Ain't that the truth! Sometimes you just have to give in for the long term gain.

JD...I almost got sick reading that list of meals bro...
Ya on day 2 and still feel like my body hasn't recovered from that cheat day:S

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
scottydoc is right on about cheat days, agree 100%

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meal 3- Bowl of Candy
This is by far the most awesome thing I've ever read :) lol

And 7,000cals + nearly 1kg of carbs would have me minus a foot lol. Way to do it up, buddy ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you imagine how much food BigLifter85 aka. "The SILO" could eat on a CHEAT day? That guy is an EATING machine!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

And 7,000cals + nearly 1kg of carbs would have me minus a foot lol. Way to do it up, buddy ;)

:lol: O I wish I didn't go so all out, my body still isn't right, workouts have sucked! I have had a headache for 2 days, my body took a hit! lol

Can you imagine how much food BigLifter85 aka. "The SILO" could eat on a CHEAT day? That guy is an EATING machine!
That would be crazy!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its like you had a bad hangover......but from bad food...:rofl:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday I did a Bicep, back, lower back workout.

Yesterday did 12x5min rounds on the heavy bag, which felt amazing

Right now about to do a little boxing workout then head to work.

Not taking any supps at the moment....well 1 scoop of Adamantium pre-workout lol. But I'm gonna go with no supps for another couple weeks or so, when the back is feeling better and Canada post isn't on strike I'll start up my new log:)

My thoughts on the Lean Gains diet, really hard to say since Im not able to do squats, and I really found squats also helped my upperbody muscle mass. It helped me lose weight really fast, but it's not my kind of diet if I go back to being able to train twice a day with the MMA training. But for body comp I love the diet. I'm going to go back to 4-6 meals a day, sticking to around 2500 cals. I'll see if I notice any positives and negatives going back to this type of dieting. This diet is def worth a try, it's good to change it up.

My next log will be
Androhard
Androlean
Adamantium
for 8 weeks

and then PCT for 6 weeks
Formula-X
Division 1
Titanium
Ana-beta
Erase
ECDY

I will link the log in this thread when I start it up:) Thanks for everyone that followed and helped me stay motivated, thanks Mr.Kleen for posting up the LG diet and helping me out, it really helped me lean up a lot. Weights at 178lbs right now and def look a bit leaner then in my last pics.

All you guys rock :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the great log JD!!

Iwish you much success in your upcoming cycle my friend!! :bigok:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome log as always JD! And good luck bruther!
Looking forward to your next log ; you know I'll be there ;)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thursday I did a Bicep, back, lower back workout.

Yesterday did 12x5min rounds on the heavy bag, which felt amazing

Right now about to do a little boxing workout then head to work.

Not taking any supps at the moment....well 1 scoop of Adamantium pre-workout lol. But I'm gonna go with no supps for another couple weeks or so, when the back is feeling better and Canada post isn't on strike I'll start up my new log:)

My thoughts on the Lean Gains diet, really hard to say since Im not able to do squats, and I really found squats also helped my upperbody muscle mass. It helped me lose weight really fast, but it's not my kind of diet if I go back to being able to train twice a day with the MMA training. But for body comp I love the diet. I'm going to go back to 4-6 meals a day, sticking to around 2500 cals. I'll see if I notice any positives and negatives going back to this type of dieting. This diet is def worth a try, it's good to change it up.

My next log will be
Androhard
Androlean
Adamantium
for 8 weeks

and then PCT for 6 weeks
Formula-X
Division 1
Titanium
Ana-beta
Erase
ECDY

I will link the log in this thread when I start it up:) Thanks for everyone that followed and helped me stay motivated, thanks Mr.Kleen for posting up the LG diet and helping me out, it really helped me lean up a lot. Weights at 178lbs right now and def look a bit leaner then in my last pics.

All you guys rock :D
Nice job with the log JD. Look forward to the next one.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anytime you start a new link just post me a link in one of my threads or PM it to me, I'm always in for a JD-Run!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice:) Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!

missed the cutoff time to get it shipped today-oh well if they ship it tomorrow i should have it by sat-hopefully!!!

is 1 bottle of titanium enough for a good run, or should i pick up another?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
missed the cutoff time to get it shipped today-oh well if they ship it tomorrow i should have it by sat-hopefully!!!

is 1 bottle of titanium enough for a good run, or should i pick up another?
There has been great feedback with 2 caps per day, but seems like more people are starting to try 3-4 caps a day. When I use it I'm going to go with 3 caps a day for 6 weeks, I found the first product I used with Testofen which was Testopro worked really good on the second bottle and that was 600mg of Testofen a day, so 1275mg should work amazing:) I'd go with 3 caps a day for 6 weeks if I were you and stack it with your HCG DAA it will work amazing together!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There has been great feedback with 2 caps per day, but seems like more people are starting to try 3-4 caps a day. When I use it I'm going to go with 3 caps a day for 6 weeks, I found the first product I used with Testofen which was Testopro worked really good on the second bottle and that was 600mg of Testofen a day, so 1275mg should work amazing:) I'd go with 3 caps a day for 6 weeks if I were you and stack it with your HCG DAA it will work amazing together!

looks like i will be buying another bottle, lol. hell i might just get another combo pack!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like i will be buying another bottle, lol. hell i might just get another combo pack!
It's def worth the price for it right now, the current Athletix Sales are pretty amazing right now.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established

this. lol Jd

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff and yeah an all sweets day will leave me sick for some time. I do try to at least get my 200 grams of protein on my crazy days even if it is a protein shake and a bowl of candy. LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff and yeah an all sweets day will leave me sick for some time. I do try to at least get my 200 grams of protein on my crazy days even if it is a protein shake and a bowl of candy. LOL
krispy kremes & bacon, lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The more the better it seems :D

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid advice... As usual!