• RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haven't been posting much-just letting you know i am lurking, lol.:newangel:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8lbs!!!!!! Holy good night brother that's impressive. I just lost 6-7 but from the stomach virus lol not a way to drop weight trust me. How's the back holding up? I'll be starting my log soon as I get my stuff in bro, I had a rough morning waking up at 3am to noise. Walk outside and my new truck had 3 tires slashed and damage on roof where I rock got thrown from I can tell to break the glass in the back but they missed and went over the roof hitting my trailer and putting a hole in it. Filed police report and woke up hrs later to find out several in my neiborhood got vandilized vehicles. Cops belive a small high school gang hit us and couple more around our area. Sucks to say the least.

Day 4
Starting weight- 191.8lbs
Morning weight- 187.4lbs -4.6 pounds

LeanGains Diet
3 PM: Oatmeal + low carb protein shake(mixed with 250ml of Skim milk)
5:45 PM: Pre-workout(1 scoop of Meso + 1 cap of Pro Xanthine 500-XT+4 caps of Super Cissus)
6:30 PM: Kickboxing (2 hours and 30min)
10 PM: Extra lean hamburger on multigrain buns & Fruit smoothie, skim milk(tons of water)
12 AM: Chicken Pita
2:30 AM: 3 scoops of Xtend
Fasted state- 12AM-3pm(1 Hour short)

Thursday, May 12th 2011 Workout

Before workout weight- 190.2lbs

Boxing workout
Stetch
Back warm up and exercises
100 jumping jacks
100 shuffle jacks
100 punching out
100 punching up

Shadow boxing 5x3min rounds

Heavy bag 5x3min rounds

Combos on heavybag + agility drills 10x3min rounds

Sprint Skipping 10x1min rounds

Abs 100 reps
Superman 5sec holdsx10
Stretch

Post-Workout Weight- 182.2lbs

Thoughts
Well I liked the 1 scoop of Mesomorph+1 cap of Pro Xanthine 500-XT combo better then the Meso/N.O Ignite combo. Energy was awesome.
Had a killer workout, pushed myself hard from the get go, super aggressive every round, my endurance felt twice as better as last week, Im getting my speed and slick technique back, really worked on angles with combos and pivots, power felt good, couldn't have asked for a better workout, sweat like crazy, the heater was on full blast so it was hot! Lost 8 pounds during the workout!

LeanGain Diet thoughts- Can't comment too much on this yet but I am looking a bit leaner!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel very bloated after meals, but overall the mirror has been good to me. Vascularity is way up around the clock it seems. Quad and calf veins are very noticeably popping out, legs have been progressing with splitting leg day into a quad day and a hamstring day. Abs go into hiding at night ;)

It really depends on the time of day how I look! Morning post workout I look lean and ripped, post meal and evening I look/feel rotund though my wife says I'm still leaner than she is (she won't do family photos until she drops some weight). After I go for a run, I look somewhat in between.

Overall, too hard to assess right now, but I'd say I'm making good progress, and not too much fat though there is what I think is noticeable fat gain. Cryptic enough?
Very! lol Thanks!

haven't been posting much-just letting you know i am lurking, lol.:newangel:
You big lurker you :bigok:

8lbs!!!!!! Holy good night brother that's impressive. I just lost 6-7 but from the stomach virus lol not a way to drop weight trust me. How's the back holding up? I'll be starting my log soon as I get my stuff in bro, I had a rough morning waking up at 3am to noise. Walk outside and my new truck had 3 tires slashed and damage on roof where I rock got thrown from I can tell to break the glass in the back but they missed and went over the roof hitting my trailer and putting a hole in it. Filed police report and woke up hrs later to find out several in my neiborhood got vandilized vehicles. Cops belive a small high school gang hit us and couple more around our area. Sucks to say the least.

Back is so so, pushed it a little harder tonight, taking it slow tho, I've already pulled it about 7 times in a 4 month time frame so I really don't want to pull it again, I must strengthen it slowly.

Wow that pisses me off, wtf do people have to act like that, now that is the reason I want to get rid of my Bat/Sword and get my gun licence lol. Thankfully I live in a good neigbourhood, but just in case something like that happends.....maybe I should look into an elephant tranquilizer gun LOL

Sorry to hear that bro, thats just not cool, hope they find who did it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Day 5 Morning weight- 186.6lbs -5.2 pounds

LeanGains Diet
4:30 PM: Pre-workout(1 scoop of Meso + 1 cap of Pro Xanthine 500-XT+4 caps of Super Cissus)
6PM: Workout
9 PM: Extra lean hamburger on multigrain buns and Pineapple, Vitamin water lol + 2 cissus
11 AM: Chicken Pita
2 AM: 3 scoops of Xtend
Fasted state- 11pm-3pm

Friday, May 13th 2011 Workout

Full Body Workout 50%

Squats- 5 sets 45x10/ 95x10/ 145x8/ 145x6/ 145x2 then stopped because back felt like pulling

Bench Press- 3 sets 95x10/ 115x10/ 135x10 Speed Reps

Leg Extensions- 3 sets 90x10/ 90x10/ 90x10

Hamstring curls- 3 sets 50x10/ 50x10/ 50x10

Outer leg split machine- 3 sets 80x10/ 80x10/ 80x10

Inner Split machine- 3 sets 50x10/ 50x10/ 50x10

DB curls- 3 sets 25'sx6/ 25'sx8/ 25'sx10

Overhead db press- 1 set 25'sx15

Front overhead db press- 1 set 25'sx10

Side raises- 1 set 25'sx10

Pushdowns- 3 sets 75x10/ 90x10/ 120x10

Pulldowns- 3 sets 90x30/ 90x30/ 90x30

Back extensions- 3 sets 12/12/12

Barbell bridge- 3 sets 10/10/10

Hip thrust bridge between to benches- 3 sets 10/10/10

Hyper extensions on medicine ball on top of bench- 3 sets 12/12/10

Hanging knee raises with 20 pound weighted ball- 12 sets of 10-20 reps a set

Stretch

Swimming- 10 sprint laps

Hot tub- 20 min

Thoughts
Today was a little frustrating running all over the place after taking Meso and didn't get to workout until an hour and a half later, I hate not taking my pre-workout on time! Besides that it was a nice light workout and felt really good!

LeanGain Diet thoughts- Looking leaner in the morning and during the workout, also when I got home the wife commented on how much leaner my upper back looked, so that was nice, I havn't had any complements from her in some time so I know for sure the back must be looking better lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drinkin some blue rasp xtend........lol

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 LeanGains diet/ PP contest!

Thought I'd start a new log for this, going to try the LeanGains and enter the Andromass contest, as long as I think the after pictures are good enough lol. I took before pics today but forgot the news paper so I'll redo them tomorrow. I got enough fat to lose, gained quite a bit since then with injuries and all lately, I'll give this diet at least 4 weeks to see how it works for me.

Will keep trying to improve overall strength and endurance, hopefully I can get the lower back up and running 100% in the next 4-6 then I'll be going back to the MMA gym and putting all my time into that. But for now this will do lol.

Recently changed up how im doing weight training, pretty much doing tons of extra sets rippin the muscle tissue up aha, fingers crossed this change helps overall performance.

Morning weight- 191.8lbs

LeanGains Diet
3 PM: Oatmeal + low carb protein shake
5 PM: Pre-workout(1.5 scoops of Meso+4 caps of Super Cissus)
5:30 PM: Weights/Cardio
9 PM: Large meal- Extra lean hamburger/ Fruit smoothie
11 PM: Last Meal- Chicken Breat and Fat free Cottage cheese
1 PM: 1 scoop of Xtend
3 AM: 2 scoops of Xtend
Fasted state- 11pm-3pm

Monday, May 9th 2011 Workout

Back Rehab Routine
Lower back stretches
Hamstring stretches
Knee in stretch
Pelvic tlits
Cat and Camel stretch
Press ups
Planks(including side bridges)
Bridges
Bird Dog
Superman
Knee to chest

Workout- Chest, Shoudlers, Triceps, and H.I.T Cardio

Bench Press- 8 sets 45x20/ 95x8/ 135x5/ 185x3/ 225x5/ 185x10/ 170x10/ 170x8

Incline Bench Press- 8 sets 45x10/ 95x10/ 135x10/ 150x5/ 115x12/ 95x12/ 95x15/ 80x10

Incline DB Flys- 8 sets 35'sx15/ 35'sx12/ 35'sx10/ 35'sx8/ 35'sx6/ 35'sx5/ 35'sx4/ 35'sx4
Super Set
V-ups- 4 sets 25/20/20/20

Flat DB Press- 8 sets 35'sx15/ 35'sx12/35'sx10/ 35'sx8/ 35'sx6/ 35'sx5/ 35'sx4/ 35'sx4
Super Set
V-Ups 20/ 20/ 20/ 20/ 20/ 20/ 20/ 20

Circuit Overhead DB Press- 3 sets 35'sx15/ 35'sx15/ 35'sx15
Overhead 1 arm DB extension- 3 sets 35x10/ 35x8/ 35x6
V-UPS 20/ 20/ 20
Repeated 3 times

Circuit Reverse overhead press- 3 sets 80x10/ 45x20/ 45x20 Pressdowns- 3 sets 120x15/ 120x15/ 120x15 Crunches 3 sets 20/20/20 Repeated 3 times

Circuit Upright Row- 3 sets 45x15/ 45x15/ 45x15
DB Shrugs - 3 sets 35'sx15/ 35'sx15/ 35'sx15
Oblique Crunches- 3 sets 25/25/25
Repeated 3 times

Circuit Shoulder raise circuit- 3 sets 8's'sx60/ 25'sx30/ 8'sx60
Pressdowns circuit- 3 sets
Leg Ups- 25/ 20/ 20
Repeated 3 times

Total ab reps=500

Body Squats- 5 sets 20/20/20/20/20

H.I.T Cardio Skipping 10x1min sprints

Sauna 30min

Thoughts
Went with 1 rounded scoop and half a scoop of Meso, holy shizzzz, little to much for me lol, will stick with 1 rounded scoop!
Right now I'm taking Mesomorph/ Creatine and Super Cissus. Will be done the Meso and Creatine Friday.

Bench press didn't go as well this week but for some reason after 225x5 my right shoulder felt overly pumped and sore, I believe I havn't healed up from fridays full body workout. So went a little lighter through the workout but still got an amazing pump and very sick intense workout. Skipping 1min sprints with 30 sec rest is fun, I am a jump rope whore LOL.
i could have save you the trouble JD 1 1/2 scoops = :fool2: a bit much ;)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I'll be drinking some soon, I orderd some as well to stack with androlean, androhead, phyto, creatine nitrate, mesomorph and liver juice. I read today that the cops ended up responding to over 30 incidents involving vandalized cars, and few business. They belive it to been a Friday 13th prank. All I can say is we have never had any of these type problems before and if I ever hear a noise at night and investigate to find someone up to no good, then it's target practice for me lol. Your workout looked awesome today bro really pushing it. I hope to start my soon. Take care and keep up the killer routines.

Drinkin some blue rasp xtend........lol

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Hey. Great log so far.

Looking forward to seeing how this diet works for you. I was pretty into fasting for a while but got scared out of it by being told the body goes after new muscle first when its calorie deprived.

Deff subbed.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in JD! :thumbsup: Always nice to follow your logs :)

//CC

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for another fellow lean gains homie...;)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Subadubdubbed. Sorry I'm late. Been a crazy busy few days. I was trying to read Kleen's entire thread about the LG diet! LOL

Glad to see you running it. Now I can just follow your log and see how you like it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff JD, and yeah it is about Lean Gains although I don't know why people keep saying they could not bulk on it... If you have read the science behind the diet and understand that there is not catabolism of muscle during the fasting period and you can eat not so clean choices to get your calories in I just don't understand where the problem would be in bulking... A big steak will get you a long way toward your caloric goals. Some fats, some bagels, think nutrient dense guys... Not only that but trust me the longer you are on the easier it is to consume larger meals. I can really kill some food now when i want to. The owners crying as I left the Chinese buffet after my Saturday lift proves that. :) :) :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff JD, and yeah it is about Lean Gains although I don't know why people keep saying they could not bulk on it... If you have read the science behind the diet and understand that there is not catabolism of muscle during the fasting period and you can eat not so clean choices to get your calories in I just don't understand where the problem would be in bulking... A big steak will get you a long way toward your caloric goals. Some fats, some bagels, think nutrient dense guys... Not only that but trust me the longer you are on the easier it is to consume larger meals. I can really kill some food now when i want to. The owners crying as I left the Chinese buffet after my Saturday lift proves that. :) :) :)
Case in point, I'm gaining and not all of it is fat like a normal natty bulk ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I started Lean Gain over 13% @ 198 lbs in the end of Jan, beginning of February. I weighed in this morning 199.5 lbs 9.5% now I have had some muscle memory assisting me with gaining some of that LBM back but the numbers just don't lie and if this wasn't good for building I just would not have had that much LBM come back on in 3-4 months while dropping body fat if that was the case.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't been to a Chinese buffet bar in a minute, but when I did, I used to rape and pillage.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn 5 pounds in 5 days:cool2:
Incredible.

6 pounds now :D, but I must say 3-4 pounds of it was water weight. But still making good changes.

Count me in JD! :thumbsup: Always nice to follow your logs :)

//CC
Great to have ya bro! Can't have a log without my man ConcreteConny:D

Subbed for another fellow lean gains homie...;)

Thanks for subbin in RickRock:D

Subadubdubbed. Sorry I'm late. Been a crazy busy few days. I was trying to read Kleen's entire thread about the LG diet! LOL

Glad to see you running it. Now I can just follow your log and see how you like it.

I hope this goes good for me, so far so good! You still doing that Meso/N.O Ignite Combo? You gotta try the Finaflex Pro-Xanthine XT 500/Meso combo, now that was awesome:D

Case in point, I'm gaining and not all of it is fat like a normal natty bulk ;)
I may have to try this on a bulk....yet not sure if I can restrict myself once I get a taste of a too many yummy carbs lol

I haven't been to a Chinese buffet bar in a minute, but when I did, I used to rape and pillage.
mmmm Chinese food, damn just like I said if I check out your log your talking about food making me all hungry on this diet and now you come in hear talking about delicious chinese food.....I have one thing to say....I"VE NEVER!!!!! jk lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

Morning weight- 185.8lbs - 6 pounds

LeanGains Diet
3:30 PM: Pre-workout(3 scoops of N.O Ignite, 4 scoops of Xtend, 4 caps of Super Cissus, and 100mg of Forma
4PM: Workout(long time lol)
8 PM: Extra lean hamburger pita and fruit smoothie
11 PM: Chicken Pita
2 AM: 2 scoops of Xtend
Fasted state- 11pm-12pm( Have to do 3 hours short tomorrow so I can get on a different schedule for work.)

Monday, May 16th 2011 Workout

Shoulders/ Back and Cardio
Overhead DB Press- 3 sets 20'sx10/ 30'sx10/ 40'sx10....FIRE DRILL

Overhead DB Press- 6 sets 20'sx10/ 40'sx10/ 50'sx10/ 60'sx13/ 60'sx10/ 50'sx18
Super SET
DB Rows- 6 sets 30'sx10/ 50'sx10/ 60'sx10/ 80'sx12/ 100'sx12/ 100'sx10

Seated Overhead Barbell Press- 5 sets 95x10/ 115x10/ 135x10/ 135x8/ 115x12
Super SET
Wide grip bodyweight pull ups- 5 sets 5/5/5/5/5

Reverse grip overhead DB press- 4 sets 40'sx10/ 40'sx6/ 30'sx15/ 30'sx10
Super SET
Pulldowns- 4 sets 120x15/ 150x15/ 180x8/ 210x5

Side Raises- 6 sets 15'sx10/ 20'sx10/ 25'sx10/ 30'sx8/ 35'sx8/ 40'sx6
Super SET
Close Grip Pulldowns- 6 sets 120x15/ 150x12/ 180x10/ 210x5/ 150x12/ 120x15

Shoulder Raises circuit- 5 sets 15'sx30/ 15'sx30/ 15'sx24/ 15'sx18/ 15'sx12
Super SET
Pulldown Circuit- 5 sets 90x35/ 90x28/ 90x21/ 90x14/ 90x14

DB Shrugs- 4 sets 50'sx15/ 60'sx15/ 60'sx15/ 30'sx20
Super SET
Cable Pulldowns- 4 sets 75'sx10/ 90'sx10/ 90'sx10/ 90'sx8

Light Jog on treadmil for 15 min @5mph

Hot tub- 30 min

Thoughts

Well didn't have the best day, anyways to make it even better once I'm 3 sets into my workout the fire alarm goes off....ugh, so I had to stand outside for like 15 min and took about 25min all together to get back to training, that through me off but just fed the rage.

I didn't lift as heavy as I wanted but there is many things that could have interfered, such as- no spot, lack of sleep, stress and just all around bad luck with the fire drill. Would like to try the same workout next week and try more weight on the overhead DB press, I'll give 80's a shot next week. Felt like I'd feed the rage with my last 100mg of CEL Formestane today lol. Also was planning to get off caffeine but my day wasn't going good and felt like screw it I'm having my pre-workout. Will drop caffeine starting tomorrow.

Killed this workout, there was no way I was in the mood for swimming laps, so just did a light 15min jog, would have done more and want too but my ankle is still healing and the shoes I have right now suck and need to get running shoes asap.

LeanGain Diet thoughts- wow looked so much leaner during my workout it was crazy, looking forward to how my strength is next week with this diet. So far, so good!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down 6 lbs already! Good stuff man! :bigok:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff JD. A fire drill!? Really!? WTF!? LOL

That's a bad day. Yeah, I'm still doing the Meso/ignite combo or the N2KTS/ignite combo. I have some AMP02 laying around that I might try stacking with the ignite too. I'll have to try that combo you suggest too. I've become a typical preworkout junkie at this point.

So, looking leaner already? That's fast! I'm wondering how I can fit this diet into my schedule. I'm doing some thinking. Kleen might be getting a pm soon. LOL

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of food, I went to my local Indian buffet last night. $6 and I ate over 3K calories! Butter chicken, naan, tandoori chicken, samosas, saag, curry vegetables, gulab jamun, mmmmmmm..... It was epic, and cleared me out this morning!

THAT'S what LeanGains is all about right thur!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
JD sounds like great progress so far. Frustrating with the fire drill during training. Ugh! At least you finished it. I would have had to fight myself not to say screw it. However would have probably stayed with it in the end.

Speaking of food, I went to my local Indian buffet last night. $6 and I ate over 3K calories! Butter chicken, naan, tandoori chicken, samosas, saag, curry vegetables, gulab jamun, mmmmmmm..... It was epic, and cleared me out this morning!

Man now you have me craving indian buffet! Thanks! I want some lamb, some hummus and flat bread, curry anything! Man I am hungry this morning. Lifted and waiting for my fast breaking meal. Ugh!!!! That is okay, I am going to enjoy it today. I have a few different things I can eat up here and just need to decide if it is gonna be rice or a bagel for carbs. MMMMMM MMMM Good! Just ready to tear some food up.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JD sounds like great progress so far. Frustrating with the fire drill during training. Ugh! At least you finished it. I would have had to fight myself not to say screw it. However would have probably stayed with it in the end.

Man now you have me craving indian buffet! Thanks! I want some lamb, some hummus and flat bread, curry anything! Man I am hungry this morning. Lifted and waiting for my fast breaking meal. Ugh!!!! That is okay, I am going to enjoy it today. I have a few different things I can eat up here and just need to decide if it is gonna be rice or a bagel for carbs. MMMMMM MMMM Good! Just ready to tear some food up.
A healthy way to get a curry fix is to just buy curry and tumeric powder, coat some chicken with it, and bake. Not as good as the real curry, but it can satisfy an Indian craving (a little at least)! Either that or the Kithens of India paste stuff off of Amazon, that's pretty good too and not that bad for ya. The restaurant stuff seems deadly by comparison!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
im excited for it . starting monday!!! after a cvheat weekend (graduations and such thurs-sun will only have one big meal)

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I started Lean Gain over 13% @ 198 lbs in the end of Jan, beginning of February. I weighed in this morning 199.5 lbs 9.5% now I have had some muscle memory assisting me with gaining some of that LBM back but the numbers just don't lie and if this wasn't good for building I just would not have had that much LBM come back on in 3-4 months while dropping body fat if that was the case.
you were only how much over maintence? on off days as well, cardio everyday?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A healthy way to get a curry fix is to just buy curry and tumeric powder, coat some chicken with it, and bake. Not as good as the real curry, but it can satisfy an Indian craving (a little at least)! Either that or the Kithens of India paste stuff off of Amazon, that's pretty good too and not that bad for ya. The restaurant stuff seems deadly by comparison!
I've got an arabic buffet plus grocery store at the entrance to my neighborhood. God I love goat curry

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got an arabic buffet plus grocery store at the entrance to my neighborhood. God I love goat curry
Yeah, the Indian/Arabic curried food is tasty, but I don't wonder why there aren't many Indian body builders! All the carbs and fats with little meat, yikes!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff JD. A fire drill!? Really!? WTF!? LOL

That's a bad day. Yeah, I'm still doing the Meso/ignite combo or the N2KTS/ignite combo. I have some AMP02 laying around that I might try stacking with the ignite too. I'll have to try that combo you suggest too. I've become a typical preworkout junkie at this point.

So, looking leaner already? That's fast! I'm wondering how I can fit this diet into my schedule. I'm doing some thinking. Kleen might be getting a pm soon. LOL

Yup a damn fire drill, I couldn't believe it!!!!

Yup looking leaner I'm a little surprised with the progress.

Sorry Milas, I just Cleared my PM's!

Very happy with the diet this far and that fire drill was not fun, way to make my day lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice AVI update ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Parting ways with APS

Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know I am no longer an APS Nutrition Representative, I won't go into details on why I have decided to leave the company, but I have nothing against APS Nutrition what so ever, they are a great company with amazing products, I wish them the best:)

Thank you all for the amazing support you have given me, AM is a great community and I am honored to be a part of this amazing forum.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice AVI update ;)
Just like to say that pic is of me at 175lbs when I was really leaner lol, it's good motivation for me :D

On a good note woke up at 185lbs today and again looking a bit leaner.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you were only how much over maintence? on off days as well, cardio everyday?
Well, I was taking in 2700-3000 on workout days and between 1500 and 2000 on cardio only days. I do real cardio 3 times a week, and go for a walk at lunch most days at work. So I was doing about maintenance + 25% on workout days and maintenance - 30% on cardio days. I was not counting everything just going with ranges and estimations by keeping a count of grams of protein, carbs and fats as I went along just not weighing all of my food, going by estimated weights of the foods. Remember though I have been tracking my food for years so I have a very good idea of what a serving of each type of food looks like. If not that versed in it definitely weigh your food.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was taking in 2700-3000 on workout days and between 1500 and 2000 on cardio only days. I do real cardio 3 times a week, and go for a walk at lunch most days at work. So I was doing about maintenance + 25% on workout days and maintenance - 30% on cardio days. I was not counting everything just going with ranges and estimations by keeping a count of grams of protein, carbs and fats as I went along just not weighing all of my food, going by estimated weights of the foods. Remember though I have been tracking my food for years so I have a very good idea of what a serving of each type of food looks like. If not that versed in it definitely weigh your food.
i weigh everything.

only eat at home and use my digiscale. . . .

today i had like 14.18 ounce cooked salmon, 8.25 ounce perdue chicken shortcuts, and 13.14 ounce cooked chicken breast and a salad. ... in a sitting lol was amazing done for theday . finish cut on thursday will continue the IF on a bulk. at 3000 workout days and 2400 non workout. based on your recommendations for tha lean gains but tailored to my needs.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just like to say that pic is of me at 175lbs when I was really leaner lol, it's good motivation for me :D

On a good note woke up at 185lbs today and again looking a bit leaner.
Those daily changes are something that I noticed a lot when first starting lean gains. Its a fun ride for sure:bigok:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those daily changes are something that I noticed a lot when first starting lean gains. Its a fun ride for sure:bigok:
Ya I've never been able to eat home made cheese burgers and fruit smoothies cutting this fast, so far I'm lovin it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Morning weight- 185lbs - 6.8 pounds

LeanGains Diet
4 PM: 2 Protein samples (mixed with 500ml of Skim milk)
10 PM: Flax seed Pita with cheese...don't ask lol
12 AM: Extra Lean cheese burger and fruit Smoothie
3 AM: 2 scoops of Xtend+ 2 caps of Cissus
Fasted state- 12am-4pm Fasted for 17 hours

Thoughts
Had a pretty busy day, took the day off from working out, tomorrow I'll get a good one in! O ya no caffeine today :O Day 1 from caffeine break was successful :D

LeanGain Diet thoughts- 185lbs on the dot :D thats was at 1pm, I fasted until 4pm, just got busy with things, so will do an hour earlier tomorrow. Will update tomorrow!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have some recoverpro coming-the price was too good to pass up, might add it with some psyco.

still lurking.....

Keep lurking because everyone is going to see something very interesting soon........