JD's Quest To Succes! LeanGains Diet

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far. Wow. Results much?

How do you feel strength has been holding up?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log so far. Wow. Results much?

How do you feel strength has been holding up?
It's hard to say based on Mondays workout, this week kinda got screwed up, I'll be back on track with Chest/Tri's/Shoulders/swim workout and will compare strength then.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10/ Wednesday

Starting weight- 191.8lbs

Morning weight- 184.6lbs - 7.2 pounds

LeanGains Diet
3 PM: Low Carb Protein + 250ml of Skim milk and Oatmeal
9 PM: Extralean burger on multigrain buns and Fruit Smoothie
11 PM: Chicken breast and a side of Blueberries and pineapple
3 AM: 3 scoops of Xtend+ 3 caps of Cissus
Fasted state- 12am-3pm Fasted for 15 hours(hour short)

Thoughts
Busy day, didn't get a chance to workout. This week is messed up a bit. But staying strong with diet, cravings have been good, no cheat meals for me!

LeanGain Diet thoughts- 184.6lbs weighed the same weight this morning, I blame the blueberries and pineapple last meal lol. I'm gonna get in a crazy big kickboxing workout, def gonna drop some weight today!

Day 3 Caffeine break......
Ok this one is harder then the last break I failed, headaches were really bad yesterday. I don't know if I can go without caffeine for this workout, Im thinking since I've been taking around 300-350mg of caffeine pre-workout lately maybe I should still take some pre-workout but only 1 scoop of N.O Ignite...........need to slowly get off some how lol. Should I go with a scoop or try the workout cold turkey with no caffeine:( ????

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do a scoop, the CNS is resilient!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do a scoop, the CNS is resilient!
I BELIEVE YOU ARE RIGHT MILAS, NO NEED FOR ANY OTHERS OPINIONS, CAFFEINE IT IS :yup: :D:D:D

o man im addicted to my sweet stim called caffeine :fool2:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, I am up to 5 Spirodex a day, and that's on top of pre-workouts and coffee. I think I'm going to bump it to 6...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I am up to 5 Spirodex a day, and that's on top of pre-workouts and coffee. I think I'm going to bump it to 6...
Which shows Caffeine is just as bad as crack lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No caffeine for you! :laugh:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a crazy workout, even on just 1 scoop :D

Was 185lbs going into the workout and 178lbs after, now I'm takin down the water and time to eat a extra lean burger on multigrain buns with cheese, blueberries and Pineapple :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had a crazy workout, even on just 1 scoop :D

Was 185lbs going into the workout and 178lbs after, now I'm takin down the water and time to eat a extra lean burger on multigrain buns with cheese, blueberries and Pineapple :D
damn...thats significant in that short of time. i can lose 10 pounds during an 8 hour shift when weather is really hot, but to lose that much just during a workout is amazing!!!

still lurking....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn...thats significant in that short of time. i can lose 10 pounds during an 8 hour shift when weather is really hot, but to lose that much just during a workout is amazing!!!

still lurking....

I've lost up to 9 pounds before in a workout but ya when I get around 5-7 pounds I know I had a good one:) Plus I drink about a litre of Xtend during this workout. Heaters were blasted in the room lol.

On UFC all access for Brock Lesnar they said he will lose up to 20 pounds in 1 training session LOL

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just lurking... :privateeye:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've lost up to 9 pounds before in a workout but ya when I get around 5-7 pounds I know I had a good one:) Plus I drink about a litre of Xtend during this workout. Heaters were blasted in the room lol.

On UFC all access for Brock Lesnar they said he will lose up to 20 pounds in 1 training session LOL
i drink up to 3 gal of water in a 8 hour shift and still lose 10 pounds....but 20 pounds is just plain ridiculous.:grumpy:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys!

Everyone hear? JudgementDay is this Saturday! The world will end :O.....

aha whats everyones thoughts on this? imo I don't think it will happen, but it's still interesting:)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who and what is this guy basing his idea on? I just now heard about that today. Also JD lol check your pm's bro!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Religious lunatic's are never wrong... lol

Might as well get a few last minute work outs in.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who and what is this guy basing his idea on? I just now heard about that today. Also JD lol check your pm's bro!
I didn't get a PM???

This is the link I looked over about it all, http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

Was told there is a guy in a Van driving everywhere warning people???

How stupid will we look if we laugh it off and it does happen :lol:

Also he will look pretty dumb if he is wrong lol. Damn it the 21st I have a long ass boring shift, if I die at work I'll be pretty pisssed LOL

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless I missed your PM, I've had over 100 PMs in the last 2 days asking if I'm really not a rep for APS anymore lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha dude you sent me one and I just replied haha and it was to what you ask me before you announced your departure. I was like wtc when I read that on your thread. Sucks though man really does. Hope you get picked up quick.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha dude you sent me one and I just replied haha and it was to what you ask me before you announced your departure. I was like wtc when I read that on your thread. Sucks though man really does. Hope you get picked up quick.
I'll have to check lol

I'm talking to a few companies right now but very interested in 1, just waiting to hear back from him again:)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I hope you do bro I mean I won't ever bash APS since I like their products, but I don't like that your not repping for them. I think you did a damn good job. Good luck on the other and keep me posted bro.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I hope you do bro I mean I won't ever bash APS since I like their products, but I don't like that your not repping for them. I think you did a damn good job. Good luck on the other and keep me posted bro.
I'm glad you appreciated my efforts buddy:)

I will keep you and everyone posted :bigok:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to check lol

I'm talking to a few companies right now but very interested in 1, just waiting to hear back from him again:)
You are a damn good Rep and I'm sure you will get picked up quick!! ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

Morning weight- 184.5lbs - 7.3 pounds

LeanGains Diet
3 PM: Oatmeal + low carb protein shake(mixed with 250ml of Skim milk)
3:30 PM: Pre-workout(1 scoop of N.O Ignite, 4 caps of Super Cissus, (intra)3 scoops of Xtend
6PM: Kickboxing endurance workout
9 PM: Extra lean hamburger on multigrain buns with cheese, blueberries and Pineapple
11 PM: Chicken Pita with cheese and tons of franks red hot sauce
1-3 AM: 4 scoops of Xtend
Fasted state- 11pm-3pm (16 hours fasted)

Monday, May 19th 2011 Workout

Kickboxing Circuit
Stetch- 10min
Back warm up- 15 min

Circuit
Shadow Boxing 2min
Heavy Bag 2min
Skipping 2min
Biking 2min
Heavy Bag and Combos 2min
Abs- 2 min
2 min Rest
Repeated 4 times

Circuit
Shadow Boxing 1min
Heavy Bag 1min
Skipping 1min
Biking 1min
Heavy Bag and Combos 1min
Abs- 1 min
2 min Rest
Repeated 2 times

Thoughts
It was an intense circuit those 12min rounds were killing me, I went as hard as I could, sweated like crazy! Only 1 scoop of N.O Ignite was alright, will try only half scoop tomorrow....then caffeine free Monday :O

LeanGain Diet thoughts- Yup looking leaner everyday, I must say today was the day where I said to myself, holy crap I look much leaner lol. It's workin! Tomorrow mornings weigh in should be pretty interesting, considering how much I weight I loss during the workout. Drank lots of water after!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much cals are you getting in per day JD?
I am already sick of cutting:lol:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much cals are you getting in per day JD?
I am already sick of cutting:lol:
Ya I saw that on your log, I just commented.

Um on workout days I'm guesing about.....2000-2200 on workout days and 1700ish on non workout days.

I'm cutting pretty fast, I'm a little surprised, I'll see how this keeps up. I'm very excited to see where my strength is at for Monday and Tuesdays workouts.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I saw that on your log, I just commented.

Um on workout days I'm guesing about.....2000-2200 on workout days and 1700ish on non workout days.

I'm cutting pretty fast, I'm a little surprised, I'll see how this keeps up. I'm very excited to see where my strength is at for Monday and Tuesdays workouts.
Yeah, hopefully everything goes well for you. I am sick of having no energy to lift or even go running :(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, hopefully everything goes well for you. I am sick of having no energy to lift or even go running :(
I'm trying to take a caffeine break as well, I've been on it 3 years really strong.....I need a break!

I took tues/wed off caffeine and only about 100mg today, I'm gonna try 50ish mg tomorrow.......hopefully I can try stim free Monday. I really wanna take6 weeks of stims and if I can just get off them for good.....

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying to take a caffeine break as well, I've been on it 3 years really strong.....I need a break!

I took tues/wed off caffeine and only about 100mg today, I'm gonna try 50ish mg tomorrow.......hopefully I can try stim free Monday. I really wanna take6 weeks of stims and if I can just get off them for good.....
I know what you mean. I have been using stims for as long as I can remember myself really. Only time I take a break is while on cycle really :p
Looking forward to my (stim free) September bulking cycle already :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
WOW JD, your workout day cals are really low, taking this to a full blown cut I see instead of going the recomp route.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW JD, your workout day cals are really low, taking this to a full blown cut I see instead of going the recomp route.
Ya but I seem to be cutting faster on 2000-2200 cals then I have ever before. I don't know if it's my metabolism but at 2800 cals my body really seems to start bulking.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I eat a bowl of rice I'm bulking, like immediatey, I hate it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya, like for last year in April I cut down to 170 then with in 3 months of bulking I was at at 210lbs, I put on weight way too fast, which sucks because I freaking love food lol

LOL. I'd have to eat at least 3500 before I start gaining. Trust me..it's a bitch the other way too.

I wish I had that problem lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's pretty good, I can adjust gain/loss relatively easily. I'm eating >4400 calories right now, and while adding weight I'm not getting terribly fat.

The hardest part IMO is restricting calories, eating is a real pleasure! I'd do it more if I could! Helllooooooo Indian buffet!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's pretty good, I can adjust gain/loss relatively easily. I'm eating >4400 calories right now, and while adding weight I'm not getting terribly fat.

The hardest part IMO is restricting calories, eating is a real pleasure! I'd do it more if I could! Helllooooooo Indian buffet!
Damn 4400! You get all those cals on the LeanGains diet?

Maybe the fat isn't coming on as fast with the LG diet, I may have to try this if I plan a bulk again. Have you tried experimenting with say a big Pizza post-workotu ? lol, I wonder if the diet would help not gaining as much fat if ya half a couple post-workout cheat meals a week lol

I've been craving the Pizza bad!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that blows. Thankfully I don't have any of that sort of thing going on. Last night I had dinner at Panera, so one of their sandwiches, then after went to cold stone creamery and had ice cream, and woke up a pound lighter than yesterday.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn 4400! You get all those cals on the LeanGains diet?

Maybe the fat isn't coming on as fast with the LG diet, I may have to try this if I plan a bulk again. Have you tried experimenting with say a big Pizza post-workotu ? lol, I wonder if the diet would help not gaining as much fat if ya half a couple post-workout cheat meals a week lol

I've been craving the Pizza bad!
Yes, I ate a pizza for one of my meals, not post workout (AM fasted workouts) but it was thankfully a working day.

Thin crust Large Dominos with double chicken, double bacon, double ham, double pineapple, mushrooms, and onions. It was deeeelish (but not as good as the Indian buffet)!

The nice thing with Dominos is they have a calorie calculator on their website so you know just how bad your pie is gonna be!

I've actually been having a hard time keeping to 4400 calories. Some days I need to eat something extra at the end of the day, but then I remember something else I ate earlier so I end up busting 4400 by a couple hundred or so. Last night it was frozen yogurt with Butterfinger topping I forgot... whoops!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I ate a pizza for one of my meals, not post workout (AM fasted workouts) but it was thankfully a working day.

Thin crust Large Dominos with double chicken, double bacon, double ham, double pineapple, mushrooms, and onions. It was deeeelish (but not as good as the Indian buffet)!

The nice thing with Dominos is they have a calorie calculator on their website so you know just how bad your pie is gonna be!

I've actually been having a hard time keeping to 4400 calories. Some days I need to eat something extra at the end of the day, but then I remember something else I ate earlier so I end up busting 4400 by a couple hundred or so. Last night it was frozen yogurt with Butterfinger topping I forgot... whoops!
Oh good gawd with the double everything pizza!!!!! [sigh....] Pizza is my kryptonite. I just ate right this minute and that stirred my appetite.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh good gawd with the double everything pizza!!!!! [sigh....] Pizza is my kryptonite.
Well, it's taking its toll on me too. I just had to buckle my belt out a notch... sigh...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that blows. Thankfully I don't have any of that sort of thing going on. Last night I had dinner at Panera, so one of their sandwiches, then after went to cold stone creamery and had ice cream, and woke up a pound lighter than yesterday.
HA! I breath too much and I'm putting on 1/2lb.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still lurking....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

O man I got cravings for Dominos.....ugh

I'm having a couple cheat meals June 15th since it's my wifes birthday, and I will def be getting some Dominos for that day :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12 of the LEANGAINS DIET

Morning weight- 182lbs - 9.8 pounds

LeanGains Diet

3:30 PM: Pre-workout(half scoop of N.O Ignite, 2 caps of Super Cissus, (intra)4 scoops of Xtend
7:30PM: Light weights and swimming
10 PM: Extra lean hamburger on multigrain buns with cheese, huge fruit smoothies
12 PM: Chicken Pita with cheese and tons of franks red hot sauce
2-4 AM: 2 scoops of Xtend
Fasted state- 11pm-3pm (16 hours fasted), 1 hour late today, will make it up tomorrow and have an extra hour fasted.

Friday, May 20th 2011 Workout

Weights and Swimming

Bench Press- 4 sets 45x20/ 95x10/ 135x10/ 185x12
Pushdowns- 4 sets 75x15/ 105x15/ 120x15/ 165x15
Leg Extensions- 3 sets 120x15/ 120x15/ 120x20
Leg Curls- 3 sets 80x15/ 80x15/ 80x15
Machine press- 3 sets 105x15/ 105x12/ 105x10

Swimming- 20 laps, 25 meters a lap

Thoughts
Not sure why but just felt a little burnt out today, didn't enjoy the swimming this time. Kept the weights light and small workout, I'll see where strength is Monday when I try 225 for bench, got 8 reps last time, hopefully I can get 10 and not less then 8 lol

LeanGain Diet thoughts- Looking leaner and more cut, but I really found today vascularity is some what down and I'm looking much smaller in the shoulders imo. I'll see how next week goes.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 of the LEANGAINS DIET

Morning weight- 182lbs - 9.8 pounds

LeanGains Diet

3:30 PM: Pre-workout(half scoop of N.O Ignite, 2 caps of Super Cissus, (intra)4 scoops of Xtend
7:30PM: Light weights and swimming
10 PM: Extra lean hamburger on multigrain buns with cheese, huge fruit smoothies
12 PM: Chicken Pita with cheese and tons of franks red hot sauce
2-4 AM: 2 scoops of Xtend
Fasted state- 11pm-3pm (16 hours fasted), 1 hour late today, will make it up tomorrow and have an extra hour fasted.

Friday, May 20th 2011 Workout

Weights and Swimming

Bench Press- 4 sets 45x20/ 95x10/ 135x10/ 185x12
Pushdowns- 4 sets 75x15/ 105x15/ 120x15/ 165x15
Leg Extensions- 3 sets 120x15/ 120x15/ 120x20
Leg Curls- 3 sets 80x15/ 80x15/ 80x15
Machine press- 3 sets 105x15/ 105x12/ 105x10

Swimming- 20 laps, 25 meters a lap

Thoughts
Not sure why but just felt a little burnt out today, didn't enjoy the swimming this time. Kept the weights light and small workout, I'll see where strength is Monday when I try 225 for bench, got 8 reps last time, hopefully I can get 10 and not less then 8 lol

LeanGain Diet thoughts- Looking leaner and more cut, but I really found today vascularity is some what down and I'm looking much smaller in the shoulders imo. I'll see how next week goes.
Nice update!! I notice sometimes vascularity can be up or down depending on what I recently had in my diet. After a big a$$ meal (like after breaking fast) and with a decent amount of carbs my vascularity shoots up soon after, but on my lower carb/cal cardio and rest days its down a little usually. Just seems that way to me

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update and Announcement :D

Was pretty busy working this weekend, tomorrow is a holiday and the gyms will be closed down here so I'm going to wait until Tuesday when everything is open and get a killer workout in. So will update Tuesday!

I am now a Representative for Athletix :yup:

I have to give a big thanks to NattyDisaster/PES and Dustin from Athletix, I am very happy I have been givin the chance to rep for Athletix :yup:

And thanks to all my friends on AnabolicMinds for the amazing support you all give me, I am honored to be apart of this wonderful AM community :)