• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
picked some up today with my order, not sure how I pick different scents since there was no choice, I was planning on trying honey, but any are fine. Ill let you know how it works well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
picked some up today with my order, not sure how I pick different scents since there was no choice, I was planning on trying honey, but any are fine. Ill let you know how it works well.
This is a single, complex scent comprised of Honey, Almond, Latte and Coffee (with an undertone of blackberry which adds a slightly fruity note, but is barely noticeable.)

I appreciate the feedback when you get a chance.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a single, complex scent comprised of Honey, Almond, Latte and Coffee (with an undertone of blackberry which adds a slightly fruity note
Man, that makes me hungry.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, that makes me hungry.
There is a secret that I discovered serendipitously that does make the soap appealing. It makes me salivate to smell it.

I should have called it Pavlov's Soap.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a secret that I discovered serendipitously that does make the soap appealing. It makes me salivate to smell it.

I should have called it Pavlov's Soap.
Sounds like it would be perfect for those post workout showers when my appetite is dead anyways. Hmmm, perhaps it has more uses then intended.:food:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is a single, complex scent comprised of Honey, Almond, Latte and Coffee (with an undertone of blackberry which adds a slightly fruity note, but is barely noticeable.)

I appreciate the feedback when you get a chance.
good to know, that blend actually sounds pretty good. Im excited to try it.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Boat's milk, shea butter, olive oil, 100% Arabica Coffee, Sesamin, Cissus Quadrangularis, Latte, Honey, and Almond Fragrance.
I didn't realize boats produced milk :think:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
may i know if this soap can be used on the face
The soap works perfectly well on the face, yes...it is gentle and exfoliates without irritation.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
where do u want our logs done at?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i got mine today..2 bars..will the final be bigger?
hows the smell ?did u used it already ?? i cant wait to order mine i just need to see what i might need to get a order together.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
just got done work..covered in paper dust and sweat..gonna try it out now

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I got my bar in on friday, Ill post pics up soon and start a log

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
the main reason i wanted to use this soap is because i have stretch marks from my butt down into my thighs (love training legs!) and a few on the inside of my arms. would i benefit more from just using the soap in those regions to prolong the bar or would it be better for me to use all over my body? im going to have to purchase a bar with my next order, should be interesting to see how good it works because i have the newly red marks on my arms and the white (cheloids i believe their called?) on my legs/butt. also, anyone have a rough estimate on how long one bar will last using it once a day? typical size/deterioration of a normal bar of soap or what?

once again, you guys release an innovative (and probably much needed by some) product to the market. :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the main reason i wanted to use this soap is because i have stretch marks from my butt down into my thighs (love training legs!) and a few on the inside of my arms. would i benefit more from just using the soap in those regions to prolong the bar or would it be better for me to use all over my body? im going to have to purchase a bar with my next order, should be interesting to see how good it works because i have the newly red marks on my arms and the white (cheloids i believe their called?) on my legs/butt. also, anyone have a rough estimate on how long one bar will last using it once a day? typical size/deterioration of a normal bar of soap or what?

once again, you guys release an innovative (and probably much needed by some) product to the market. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the compliment. I love this industry, and I always have my mind open.

Tell you what, go ahead and start using the bar on your whole body, focusing on your stretch marks. Then send me your address and I will send you one of the bars that came out crooked to extend your test a bit.

Blk98Bird

Awards
Bump for some more feedback!
I've only used mine for a week or so now, but I'll toss in my 2 cents.

The scent is very nice and does not irritate my skin at all. I generally have to use unscented soaps because they can irritate me a bit.

The exfoliating ability is very nice as well and actually seems to do a better job than a regular shower puff thing does.

My skin feels great after I dry off and it almost seems like I used moisturizer. I like this a lot because most of the time in the mornings I'm so rushed I either forget to do this or don't have time and that's why I feel things like cocoa butter have had no effect on my stretch marks in the past. In comparison, I haven't gotten this effect from "moisturizing" soaps I've used in the past.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The exfoliating ability is very nice as well and actually seems to do a better job than a regular shower puff thing does.
It's a luffa, and I hate the fact that I know that.... but the things rock for some serious scrubbage. And yes the soap defenitely exfoliates just as if not better then one. Makes you feel like your scraping away the old you and cleaning it with a nice lather of Mocha. The scent is killer to, really sticks with you after shower as well. Nice, very nice.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
the smell is great, my wife loves the exfoliating factor.

i swear i think her stretch marks are gettin lighter. but she loves the moisturizing effect

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new 50% strength Cissus bars shipped, and will start shipping from NP on Monday.

These are much more potent, and the higher concentration cissus seems to have imparted a new depth to the scent, adding a sort of caramel undertone.

IMO, the scent is much improved and longer lasting even than before.

Blk98Bird

Awards
It's a luffa, and I hate the fact that I know that.... but the things rock for some serious scrubbage. And yes the soap defenitely exfoliates just as if not better then one. Makes you feel like your scraping away the old you and cleaning it with a nice lather of Mocha. The scent is killer to, really sticks with you after shower as well. Nice, very nice.
Haha, yeah I didn't want to say loufa though because I wasn't sure if everyone would know what I'm talking about. I know what you mean with the "I hate the fact I know that" though!

The things are great though, especially since I have dry/sensitive skin and need to keep it exfoliated.

Blk98Bird

Awards
The new 50% strength Cissus bars shipped, and will start shipping from NP on Monday.

These are much more potent, and the higher concentration cissus seems to have imparted a new depth to the scent, adding a sort of caramel undertone.

IMO, the scent is much improved and longer lasting even than before.
Awww, I have two of the old ones to use up first. I'll toss a new one in my next order and see how they compare.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Awww, I have two of the old ones to use up first. I'll toss a new one in my next order and see how they compare.
same here, everytime i make an order from NP ill toss a few bars in my order before i checkout

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, yeah I didn't want to say loufa though because I wasn't sure if everyone would know what I'm talking about. I know what you mean with the "I hate the fact I know that" though!

The things are great though, especially since I have dry/sensitive skin and need to keep it exfoliated.
You know what's even more sad is that you know how to spell it correctly.:D

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Bump....Sounds like a really nice product. I will definately be adding it to my next order. I have a few scars and some stretch marks on my arms. Hopefully this bar will help reduce the appearance of those.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy peeps I'm almost 99% sure they're called loofahs here :D
Well I'll be dammed, we where both wrong. Suddenly I feel a little bit better about myself.:p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many bars do you need to see significant results?
Some are starting to see results with the first bar. Complete rejuvenation of skin would be an ongoing thing, but each bar/usage should see improvement.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i got one of these the other day too. just started using it, only thing i have noticed so far is that it smells really good. i have some stretch marks and a few mild acne scars on the back of my shoulders, hopefully this will help

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i got one of these the other day too. just started using it, only thing i have noticed so far is that it smells really good. i have some stretch marks and a few mild acne scars on the back of my shoulders, hopefully this will help
ya i got mine in about 2 weeks ago and started using it. i was weary of the smell but once i got it in, i liked it a lot, specially when i shower in the morning i feel very refreshed. i started post cycle therapy shortly before starting the bar and broke out lightly on my back/chest but about a week after using the bar + loofah my skin has cleared up. damn, we are starting to sound like women .... "quick, do something manly" :nutkick:

what happened to shipping me that crooked bar u promised me Dsade, slipped out your hands bro?:lol: just teasing, i know your a busy man and you do a lot. we should have an AM/NP D-sade Day to honor all the hard work you do for us.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya i got mine in about 2 weeks ago and started using it. i was weary of the smell but once i got it in, i liked it a lot, specially when i shower in the morning i feel very refreshed. i started post cycle therapy shortly before starting the bar and broke out lightly on my back/chest but about a week after using the bar + loofah my skin has cleared up. damn, we are starting to sound like women .... "quick, do something manly" :nutkick:

what happened to shipping me that crooked bar u promised me Dsade, slipped out your hands bro?:lol: just teasing, i know your a busy man and you do a lot. we should have an AM/NP D-sade Day to honor all the hard work you do for us.
Ralph...I'm sorry but I did not receive your address. Email to [email protected] and I will get it right out to you. My apologies.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys..I want the pictures now. Is the soap making you guys sexy? Reducing your scars,making you silky smooth?? Any good picture journals yet?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol dont worry about it bro, i know your a busy man its all good.
Got your address. This will go out tomorrow.

Your bar will also have the added advantage of containing the 50% Cissus.

BTW, I cannot tell you what a NIGHTMARE this cissus is to work with. I can understand why USP would want to stick more with the 10-20% range, as this stuck solidifies into a solid rock. Christine finally had the flash of brilliance to grab a industrial grade food processor, which was able to break the rocks apart and grind it back into the fine dust which is necessary to be able to disperse the active throughout the bars.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome guys im gonna grab a few, one for me and one for the gf

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
BTW, I cannot tell you what a NIGHTMARE this cissus is to work with. I can understand why USP would want to stick more with the 10-20% range, as this stuck solidifies into a solid rock. Christine finally had the flash of brilliance to grab a industrial grade food processor, which was able to break the rocks apart and grind it back into the fine dust which is necessary to be able to disperse the active throughout the bars.
LOL we Know EXACTLY what you are talking about...its so damn sticky.. it broke one of the manufacturing machines... $15k to fix.

Incarnate was delayed over a month due to cissus issues alone.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome guys im gonna grab a few, one for me and one for the gf
Nice! It is encouraging to see the fellas taking time to look after themselves as well. No, it won't make you less of a man :D;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
he-man Evomuse 8
unitas27 Evomuse 39
Evomuse 5
Ape McGrapes Evomuse 3