Java Lather?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a huge fan of the bars. Won't shower without. Usually hand these out as gifts durring the holidays, Birthdays, payment for favors, and to long lost friends. Also, nothing like opening a fresh bar with a new lady friend ; ).

I'd buy a year+ supply if it didn't add $10 additional shipping for each 4 pack I add to my cart. Matt can check how many I have purchased, and that is after my favorite retailers couldn't keep em in stock.

Anyway, I remember there was being a liquid Java Lather. What happened to this? Will we see a return anytime? I'd love to try it. Plus the bars are too big for a soap holder and can get mushy and dirty up the tub if I don't keep em out of direct contact with water.

So, Evomuse Holla at me. I want atleast 12 bars. Oh, and the sample of BoBu butter you sent me was awesome. Going to pick up a tub on my next order, and maybe one for this Black Girl I've been hollerin' at (if she don't diss me and my small white penis [where dat "Hung" at]).

-Ape

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I love the BoBu butter, just got a jar. Reminds me, I think I was supposed to get travel size as well.

That Java Lather is nice too. Just started using it yesterday. The two make a great combo for my ashy ass elbows!

dafeesh34

Awards
I love those bars! I've got like 15 currently stocked up right now - thanks for reminding me I'm getting low. I honestly haven't showered without one in at least 12-14 months..

I'm also curious about the liquid soap.

And I have to agree the Bobu is fantastic. IDRT + Bobu is great for eczema, scars, or just dry skin in general. Add in the exfoliating effect of Java and you've got a golden skin care ritual.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I remember right we had some issues with the liquid soap and I don't think it has been on the market for a long time. I love Java Lather, but I actually miss Renegade bars and balm even more.
dsade