Java Lather effects??

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Received my java lather today, first time user...so had a wash earlier this evening and it immediately cause my face to sting! Is this normal??
Rinsing didn't help, it calmed approx 5mins later :/

On the plus side I'm quite taken by the smell and my skin is now soft and matte :)

What are others experience using JL?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love it. It's the best soap I have used.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used a bar of soap in years (I do use bottled soap though lol)...what's the best way to store it between uses?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put mine in a little tupperware container, with lid. This is more a convenience thing though.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I find that it doesn't hold up well to laying on it's back. I don't use one but if you can find a ribbed soap dish I would recommend that, since that is what I want to get. Otherwise you might want to try laying it on its side.

If I leave it on my face it will burn. If not, it doesn't. My skin got used to it pretty fast, with no visual flare ups until it got to that point. If I burn it I run some cool water on my face before stepping out of the shower, which minimizes the intensity/duration of the discomfort.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys use it directly on the body/skin or rub on a loofah/pouf?

To wash my face I used the wife's Foreo silicone thing and rubbed the bar, then foamed over face!!

Will use in the shower after the gym in the morning

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use one of those cheap plastic sponges and keep the soap in a cheap plastic container.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys use it directly on the body/skin or rub on a loofah/pouf?

To wash my face I used the wife's Foreo silicone thing and rubbed the bar, then foamed over face!!

Will use in the shower after the gym in the morning
I rub it on my face and body. The microinjuries caused by the milled coffee grounds is supposed to help with skin rejuvenation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
unitas27 Evomuse 39
Evomuse 5
Ape McGrapes Evomuse 3
liftingamber12 Evomuse 15