Java Lather: Exfoliating Stretch Mark & Scar Treatment Soap

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, I'm all about dsade being a wussy, but if he shaves with just the soap then his skin can't be that sensative. I think it might be an attention thing.:D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, I'm all about dsade being a wussy, but if he shaves with just the soap then his skin can't be that sensative. I think it might be an attention thing.:D
This might also be because SOMEONE keeps using all the shaving cream and not telling anyone.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This might also be because SOMEONE keeps using all the shaving cream and not telling anyone.
If you saw the amount of blood he loses shaving you would buy him stock in tampons to stem the flow...so you still might be able to?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you saw the amount of blood he loses shaving you would buy him stock in tampons to stem the flow
So let's make sure we have enough soap to go around...no strings attached.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have huge stretch marks across my shoulders as well as my arms. will be trying this soap out along with my daily application of mederma 3xday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will have a bunch of stock on Wednesday, and i will send a shipment to nutraplanet immediately so it can be placed on the site.

Blk98Bird

Awards
We will be releasing a special "wussy" version for customers like you. It will contain plenty of Nolvadex. :)
Sweet, so can this be directly applied to the nuts and gynoz for teh uber-topical pct then? :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i missed this thread, but im willing to provide pics for you dsade and also pics of my scars :D i have a 4" on my gut and almost 5" J shaped on my right tit and streach marks.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you saw the amount of blood he loses shaving you would buy him stock in tampons to stem the flow...so you still might be able to?
LOL, guess d really does live up to his sig now.

Looking forward to NP carry this product guys, great innovation(as usual).:thumbsup:

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any word on this? Im looking to place an order with NP soon..

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Np already has 5 bars in stock and we are sending more out on Monday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
under what name or company i looked for Java lather and nothing on the website:(
They are going to be under RPN. At the moment, bars have to be requested through myself or Crader, and we forward the approval to NP. The bars can then be included in your next order.

The stock they receive Monday will be available for straight sale.

melmoth

Awards
They are going to be under RPN. At the moment, bars have to be requested through myself or Crader, and we forward the approval to NP. The bars can then be included in your next order.

The stock they receive Monday will be available for straight sale.

Would it work for shallow acne scars on my face? I am highly interested in this! :dance:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i am seriously awaiting this..my gf has scars that make her self concious..this would be great if they could help her out

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet should be receiving thesetomorrow or Wednesday. The more I use it the more pleased I am with this design.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet should be receiving thesetomorrow or Wednesday. The more I use it the more pleased I am with this design.
Sounds nice... if theres any available this will be on my next order.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Im seriously going to check this product out

surgery back in january:

The scar has gotten much better since, but its still ugly (thats on the inside of my left elbow)

Def interested in testing it if you still need people to log it or test it, but either way ill def pick it up with my next NP order

what made you guys come up with the idea to make SOAP???

oh and is it made 'fight club' style? the RPN guys are jumping the fences at local liposuction facilities??? lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a soap fanatic, and I have been using Sesathin topically for all kinds of things for a long time. I know the PE enhancement properties of soaps, and I also started doing some research on functional soaps...the rest fell into place.

In the past few weeks, I have finished the design for 8 new cosmetic products that we will be focusing on.

I would be happy to send you a bar direct, since you were kind enough to send the Aspire sample.

I also need to discuss with you one of my Adult Product designs, and see if we can't work out something quid pro quo.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay you win as a tester, that looks so painful..ouch!

surgery back in january:

The scar has gotten much better since, but its still ugly (thats on the inside of my left elbow)

Def interested in testing it if you still need people to log it or test it, but either way ill def pick it up with my next NP order

oh and is it made 'fight club' style? the RPN guys are jumping the fences at local liposuction facilities??? lol

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I know the PE enhancement properties of soaps, and I also started doing some research on functional soaps...the rest fell into place.

I also need to discuss with you one of my Adult Product designs, and see if we can't work out something quid pro quo.
"PE enhancement?" What is this "PE" you're referring to? And what are these "Adult Products" you talk about? GIVE US HINTS!!! LOL

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"PE enhancement?" What is this "PE" you're referring to? And what are these "Adult Products" you talk about? GIVE US HINTS!!! LOL
Sorry...redundant..PE = penetration enhancement...the increases ability of active ingredients to pass through the barrier of the skin.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry...redundant..PE = penetration enhancement...the increases ability of active ingredients to pass through the barrier of the skin.
Will it be as good or better than DMFA?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Penetration enhanced adult toys:run:

Palo Alto Labs Are you going to keep a picture log ? ? ?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Penetration enhanced adult toys:run:

Palo Alto Labs Are you going to keep a picture log ? ? ?
I would definitely keep a pic log of it. the scar doesnt look as bad anymore since it is a few months old, but its most recent pic is large and i didnt want to take up the whole screen with something that ugly. you can see all of the pics of it in the OT section of the PAL forum, where i posted a few pics.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hehe. Thanks for the clarification! I saw "PE" then "Adult products," so I naturally ASSumed that this meant "Penis Enlargement." HAHAHA! Not that I need it, though. :afro:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hehe. Thanks for the clarification! I saw "PE" then "Adult products," so I naturally ASSumed that this meant "Penis Enlargement." HAHAHA! Not that I need it, though. :afro:
And this is not so far fetched as it once seemed either.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! I was just thinking to myself, "Well then FORMULATE SOMETHING, for crying out loud!!!" Hehehe!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely keep a pic log of it. the scar doesnt look as bad anymore since it is a few months old, but its most recent pic is large and i didnt want to take up the whole screen with something that ugly. you can see all of the pics of it in the OT section of the PAL forum, where i posted a few pics.
That's pretty badass, we would be ecstatic if you were able to see benefit from this. :)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
a name like "garden hose" would sell more...lol

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
just waiting on this to show up on the site so i can order..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just waiting on this to show up on the site so i can order..
Should be up tomorrow...I will have it added ASAP. WE have another shipment being prepared to go out as well.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will have to try some of this since I need to pick up a few things at nutra anyways. Sounds like a good product.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

surgery back in january:

I have to ask Dave... what was that surgery for?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to ask Dave... what was that surgery for?
I wonder if he didn't have a girlfriend at the time, and took a dose of Aspire - only to be trapped in a weekend of Furious Uncontrollable Masturbation culminating in "Jacker's Elbow"?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if he didn't have a girlfriend at the time, and took a dose of Aspire - only to be trapped in a weekend of Furious Uncontrollable Masturbation culminating in "Jacker's Elbow"?
Have you ever thought about doing stand-up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever thought about doing stand-up?
I work better writing material than actual delivery. I actually worked with an actor, writing material for him that he would perform. It went well until he started taking credit for my work, which did not sit well with my ego.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
hhahhahahaahha
how did you know!??

Unfortunately, its not an entertaining story... late december i tried to skateboard for the first time in my life (bad idea)... 15 minutes into it, im lying on the asphault with my elbow out of the socket.

Long story short... dislocated and fractured the joint, and mid january my ortho decided to slice me open and add a few screws and metal plates in there. Before surgery, he told me it would be about 3 incisions, each a 1/2 inch long ... as you can see.. i didnt get out that easy.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
My wife is petite. 115lbs well when she got preg she balloned up to 180 dropped all the weight and has been searching for stretch mark help for ever

if u still need a tester to give u diff feedback female wise ic an do pics and everything let me know

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
he-man Evomuse 8
unitas27 Evomuse 39