Jack Osbourne Muai thai fighter?

Mr_Fixit

Awards
bullshit

Saw this a while back on another board. Didn't see it on here so i thought i would post it up.

I bet Ozzy paid the other guy off. What do ya think? pretty funny none the less..

http://www.aftonbladet.se/atv/player.html?catID=10&clipID=629
I actually do Muay Thai and that was the weakest knee kick I have ever seen someone do.
He looks like a very sloppy fighter, and this obviously looks fake. How did he knockout the
other fighter if he was covering himself pretty well?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard the fight was fixed. The old washed up thai took a dive after pounding OSbourne a little in the first just to show him he could take him out anytime.
Its a little notoriety for the gym having a hollywood star.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
YEa i agree it is fixed.. I woulda loved to see him get the **** kicked out of him though.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
YEa i agree it is fixed.. I woulda loved to see him get the **** kicked out of him though.
I agree, that kids' a fvckin douchebag...lol. Ozzy's kid or not, he needs his ass whooped!! Actually I can' stand anyone in that family besides Ozzy.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
That was pathetic. The guy was going down before the knee even got to him.

dook

Awards
that guy is such a fat ass. i have seen some muy thai guys and they can **** SOME **** UP. that was fixed.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely fake. I took Muay Thai Kickboxing for years. These guys can withstand kicks like you wouldn't believe. Ozzy's kid is extremely lazy. There's no way he takes time out every day to train cardio. Cardio is extremely important in Muay Thai. Besides the fact that he couldn't possibly train enough to be fast enough and strong enough to hurt an actual experienced thai fighter. You go through conditioning and get used to being hit hard by hard, sharp shins, elbows and knees... It's 100% fake.