Jacked Factory - Nitrosurge Max

cdawgismoney

Awards
There is this pre-workout product called Nitrosurge Max by Jacked Factory.

Here is its profile:
L-Citrulline
Per Two Scoops: 9000 mg
Betaine Anhydrous
Per Two Scoop: 2500 mg
L-Tyrosine
Per Two Scoop: 2000 mg
NooLVL® (Inositol-Enhanced Bonded Arginine Silicate)
Per Two Scoop: 1600 mg
PureCaf® Organic Caffeine
Per Two Scoop: 350 mg
ElevATP®
Per Two Scoop: 150 mg
L-Theanine
Per Two Scoop: 100 mg
AstraGin®
Per Two Scoop: 50 mg
SenActiv®
Huperzine A
Per Two Scoop: 250 mcg

It seems as though they went all in on high-quality nutrients, but then completely undermine it with some of the other ingredients: artificial flavours, sucralose, calcium silicate and acesulfame potassium. It doesn't make sense to me because if you're going to use the patented versions of all these nutrients, it stands to reason that it's both expensive to produce and that most people interested in it will be those that are health conscious. So why throw in the cancer-causing crap on top of it? Even if you have to charge a few extra bucks because you used all natural ingredients, I think the product would be more popular if it didn't contain the toxic stuff.

Anyways, does anyone know of an all-natural product that has similar nutrient profile to Nitrosurge Max?

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Here is its profile:
L-Citrulline
Per Two Scoops: 9000 mg
Betaine Anhydrous
Per Two Scoop: 2500 mg
L-Tyrosine
Per Two Scoop: 2000 mg
NooLVL® (Inositol-Enhanced Bonded Arginine Silicate)
Per Two Scoop: 1600 mg
PureCaf® Organic Caffeine
Per Two Scoop: 350 mg
ElevATP®
Per Two Scoop: 150 mg
L-Theanine
Per Two Scoop: 100 mg
AstraGin®
SenActiv®
Huperzine A
Per Two Scoop: 250 mcg

It seems as though they went all in on high-quality nutrients, but then completely undermine it with some of the other ingredients: artificial flavours, sucralose, calcium silicate and acesulfame potassium. It doesn't make sense to me because if you're going to use the patented versions of all these nutrients, it stands to reason that it's both expensive to produce and that most people interested in it will be those that are health conscious. So why throw in the cancer-causing crap on top of it? Even if you have to charge a few extra bucks because you used all natural ingredients, I think the product would be more popular if it didn't contain the toxic stuff.

Anyways, does anyone know of an all-natural product that has similar nutrient profile to Nitrosurge Max?
thats going to be near impossible to find. It takes a lot to mask the flavors of some of those ingredients. You could sorce the individual items and maybe that way you could find these in capsules that dont need flavoring.

conversely, you could try the best pre work combo around, and you dont even have to eat it.

Ursa Major & Triton are unparalleled for pre workout attributes imo

also there is a BOGO sale going on right now so u try it for cheap!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats going to be near impossible to find. It takes a lot to mask the flavors of some of those ingredients. You could sorce the individual items and maybe that way you could find these in capsules that dont need flavoring.

conversely, you could try the best pre work combo around, and you dont even have to eat it.

I second that as far as Ursa and Triton. The stuff is great. At Mass Shift in and it’s a great triple stack.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And I will say this about the regular Nitro Surge. It’s a pretty good PWO. I got a free one when I bought a jug of Jacked Factory protein. Not a fan of their vanilla protein but the PWO is good.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing special. Why not just buy some caffeine, betaine from sns. They have Eria jenisis. Caffeine, eria jenisis then whatever else you prefer weather it's betaine, citrullein, yohimbe, etc. but caffeine and the eria are going to be main components for energy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I can't speak for them, and I'm not making an attempt to defend them, just answering your question - Jacked Factory is a very popular marketing based brand and probably 95%+ of their customer base is the general consumer market, and in the general consumer market, those consumers care first and foremost about taste. If something does not taste good, they won't buy it again. Natural flavors take a lot more flavor to begin with, and its a lot harder for natural flavors to mask certain ingredients. It's the same situation for sweeteners - to use natural ones, they would have to use a lot more sweetener and it still likely wouldn't taste as good. Plus, with sweeteners, there are people that are going to not be happy with one sweetener or the other, regardless of what is used, even natural ones.

The average consumer that they sell to is the same consumer that buys energy drinks, diet drinks, or other pre-workouts with those same ingredients in them.

Some of the issues that you're mentioning there are some of the reasons that we offer several pre-workouts in a capsule form - for simplicity, convenience, so taste isn't an issue, and because it eliminates any concern of sweeteners.

Currently, we offer 2 stimulant free options and 1 stimulant option:

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'd disagree with the statement that it takes "a lot to mask the flavors"...the ingredients included in Nitrosurge Max are easier to flavor/mask than other botanicals, such as bacopa, rhodiola, TeaCrine, etc. Jacked Factory offers decent quality products at an affordable price for the masses. They tend to "play it safe" with their formulations, but overall, it's still superior to the vast majority of dreck that litters the market.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd disagree with the statement that it takes "a lot to mask the flavors"...the ingredients included in Nitrosurge Max are easier to flavor/mask than other botanicals, such as bacopa, rhodiola, TeaCrine, etc. Jacked Factory offers decent quality products at an affordable price for the masses. They tend to "play it safe" with their formulations, but overall, it's still superior to the vast majority of dreck that litters the market.
You are correct in that there is nothing in that product that is terribly hard to flavor. In general, it is always going to require more flavor of a natural flavor than of an artificial one, but it would be possible to do with a natural flavor in that particular product - but it would cost slightly more to do it, and it wouldn't taste quite as good. And I think like you said, with their customer base being the mass market - taste is extremely important and I can see from a business perspective where they would opt for better taste bc they may lose x amount of sales for using certain sweeteners or artificial flavors, but would likely lose a lot more sales if the flavors weren't as good bc they went the natural route.

Disclaimer - I'm not speaking for them nor defending what they do or don't do; just providing an industry perspective on how brands have to factor different things into making decisions like this.

I'll give a great real world example - we used to use artificial colors in Focus XT. We don't anymore and won't be when it arrives back in stock. BUT when we had taken out the artificial colors for a batch to see how people would react, we got tons of complaints about there not being color. I bet we got a dozen complaints about their not being color to every one complaint we'd ever gotten from people about them having had artificial colors.