Andrew Jacked Out of The Arnold Classic?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Anytime I read that a top tier bodybuilder has to pull out from a major contest because of exhaustion or too much going on it always leaves me quite puzzled. When Andrew Jacked announced that he was out of the 2024 Arnold Classic due to this very type of excuse it didn’t sit well with me. The much-talked about bodybuilder stated he didn’t want to do the 2nd biggest show in bodybuilding unless he could bring 100% to the stage. That’s certainly commendable, but it makes very little sense.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
People seem to forget, pro bodybuilding is a full time job 7 days a week, your food and gym time has to be more important then your family sometimes in order to bring it. Its a lot easier to half ass a small show then a major one. Seems very understandable to me. Every day i see ppl back out of things that require very little commitment. So backing out of something that requires 24/7 commitment dosent seem odd at all to me. Sonetimes life and family and friends need your attention and you cant be a selfish bidybuilder, sonetimes you gotta be a parent or spouce or friend or just a normal person

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
People seem to forget, pro bodybuilding is a full time job 7 days a week, your food and gym time has to be more important then your family sometimes in order to bring it. Its a lot easier to half ass a small show then a major one. Seems very understandable to me. Every day i see ppl back out of things that require very little commitment. So backing out of something that requires 24/7 commitment dosent seem odd at all to me. Sonetimes life and family and friends need your attention and you cant be a selfish bidybuilder, sonetimes you gotta be a parent or spouce or friend or just a normal person
I gotta stop ramble like muscleman. Enough training for me trying to keep up with 12 year old son Lol Trained almost religiously for a couple of years but it takes a lot of energy only very strong people can keep at it. Congrats all you strong and healthy, Im gonna try and stop trying being a bit less of alpha and try and be kinder I guess I got a find a new forum catabolic minds lol
Anyway amazing how dedicated you people are and sorry if I have been writing too many too long weird posts especially after too much Excelsior! Warning on that peace and out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 10
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Supplements 9
Sports Talk 5
MANdrew Workout Logs 7