is this for real?

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can someone telll me if this sounds like bullshit,,if not this made me like what the **** bro, i have been blowing all my money for this ban coming up and **** like this pops up,,read this:

some website called SMI2Le.biz
17a-methyl-4-hydroxy nandrolone (also sold as "oxanavar" and "m4ohn")

17a-methyl-4-hydroxy nandrolone 2% Vitamin C and fillers 98%--50 grams powder contains 1 gram 17-methyl-4-hydroxy nandrolone

200mg is a serving containing 4mg of m4ohn.

m4ohn (17a-methyl-4-hydroxy nandrolone) 2% 125 4mg doses 25 grams powder---$34.99

m4ohn (17a-methyl-4-hydroxy nandrolone) 2% 500 4mg doses 100 grams powder---$89.99

m4ohn (17a-methyl-4-hydroxy nandrolone) 2% 2000 4mg doses 400 grams powder---$249.99

If you are interested in reselling this material or buying very large amounts of pure m4ohn please e-mail us.

You should be an experienced researched with your own highly accurate scale to purchase these products. If you are going to ingest them; you do so on your own and should consult your own doctor; be of sound mind body; not be pregnant; under 21 or have any health or liver problems. We are selling them for research purposes only and you are responsible for yourself if you choose to ingest them. If you sell or give them to someone else you are fully 100% responsible for them and we cannot be held responsible for anything that happens.

No prohormones are sold as a dietary supplements and we make no claims about them. If you are an idiot; please don't buy these items from us.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you're asking, bro. I know that he sells nootropics and has very good feedback at Avant.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I think Designer Supps has the best prices on pure m4ohn tho ?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Basically it's 1 gram of M4OHN for $34.99, 4 grams for $89.99, and so on. Prices are good, but I still trust D.S. much more for those types of compoounds.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Basically it's 1 gram of M4OHN for $34.99, 4 grams for $89.99, and so on. Prices are good, but I still trust D.S. much more for those types of compoounds.
500mg for $34.99, 2 grams for 89.99.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
500mg for $34.99, 2 grams for 89.99.
Ahhhh...I don't know what the hell I was thinking. 4 hours of sleep and 16 hour shifts aren't cutting it. Maybe I need to buy some nootropics. :blink: I see now, each 50 grams of powder contains 1 gram of M4OHN. Damn, those prices are steep.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I should have the powder in a few days. Should be about $30 per gram.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SMI2Le.biz sells mainly hard to find nootropics, but is dabbling into ph's now. he's legit and has very good prices. However, he is still waiting for lab results for purity of his ph's. i would wait.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
m4ohn is 17a and m4oht is 7a
Instynct's M4OHN is 7a, which is makes for a weaker but less toxic compound mg for mg. Sldge's is definitely 17a, and Custom's should be too.

Last edited:

ass2grass

Awards
Instynct's M4OHN is 7a, which is makes for a weaker but less toxic compound mg for mg. Sldge's is definitely 17a, and Custom's should be too. Where did you get that M4OHT is 7a? Not saying you're wrong, I just never heard either way and I assumed it was 17a.
well i'm not sure what's actually in the products never having tried them for myself but from what i hear the 17a version is an illegal steroid, so on paper atleast all m4oht is 7a

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Illegal where?

(Yes, m4ohn is illegal in CA/NV, if that's what you mean)