IronMag Labs Osta RX log

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
So after everything you would still recommend it even tho the price tag, I know you said yes but is the value really there. I've been trying to keep up with other logs to see for myself the results etc and you done a good job! Or should I at-least give the product a chance one day regardless of price?
He really leaned out well. Now he says he was dieting so that's part of it regardless of supplementation for sure. If you check my log though I'm leaning up also and I'm NOT dieting. So I would say it has value. Whether its worth the price is personal I guess. Its high but with the 25% off that they've been running its not bad. I would say its worth that price.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He really leaned out well. Now he says he was dieting so that's part of it regardless of supplementation for sure. If you check my log though I'm leaning up also and I'm NOT dieting. So I would say it has value. Whether its worth the price is personal I guess. Its high but with the 25% off that they've been running its not bad. I would say its worth that price.
Yea exactly. The price is high but with the 25% off and how clean the compound is i think its worth it.

Like i stated in my review i wouldnt stop buying my staples for the supp but if i had extra money i wouldnt have a problem dropping the cash.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yea exactly. The price is high but with the 25% off and how clean the compound is i think its worth it.

Like i stated in my review i wouldnt stop buying my staples for the supp but if i had extra money i wouldnt have a problem dropping the cash.
I read somewhere it has the joint and tendon strengthening properties... Did you feel like you had either of these thing happen? That's the main reason I'm interested in this..

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere it has the joint and tendon strengthening properties... Did you feel like you had either of these thing happen? That's the main reason I'm interested in this..
I'm going to hop in on that one. That's one reason I was interested. I have to say I've noticed less joint relief than on cissus.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before i say no, let me tell you why, the exercises in my training routine are specificaly set up to minimize joint pain.

So on or off osta i dont experience joint pain. I took super cissus and never noticed much from it but i never had issues before it. I took it as a prevenative measure.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Before i say no, let me tell you why, the exercises in my training routine are specificaly set up to minimize joint pain.

So on or off osta i dont experience joint pain. I took super cissus and never noticed much from it but i never had issues before it. I took it as a prevenative measure.
Ok. I'll do more research. The only joint pain I get is shoulder pain... Oh and pain in my buckles when I'm on an AI at high doses (~75mg of Erase, etc). But that's nothing unbearable...the shoulder sucks because I can't do very much lateral exercises with the previous injuries.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. I'll do more research. The only joint pain I get is shoulder pain... Oh and pain in my buckles when I'm on an AI at high doses (~75mg of Erase, etc). But that's nothing unbearable...the shoulder sucks because I can't do very much lateral exercises with the previous injuries.
Definitely sounds no good bro. What happened?

It wouldnt hurt to run it if you have the Osta already. Do you run cissus? Ever tried Epharms joint force?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Definitely sounds no good bro. What happened?

It wouldnt hurt to run it if you have the Osta already. Do you run cissus? Ever tried Epharms joint force?
I'm like over halfway through a cissus bottle now. No noticeable effects... I'm running havoc and katanadrol ATM so no osta yet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm like over halfway through a cissus bottle now. No noticeable effects... I'm running havoc and katanadrol ATM so no osta yet.
Give it a bit. My mom didnt notice it either until she stopped, been on it ever since.

Joint force too might help you out as well.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Give it a bit. My mom didnt notice it either until she stopped, been on it ever since.

Joint force too might help you out as well.
Thanks man. Yeah, thinking about buying the powder instead of caps next time... I'll look into joint force.

Thinking about running Osta Rx after PCT and bloods.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Yeah, thinking about buying the powder instead of caps next time... I'll look into joint force.

Thinking about running Osta Rx after PCT and bloods.
Let me know how it works for you bro.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how it works for you bro.
I'll log it. I'm a log whore! Been a member since Feb and on my second log. I like it. **** keeps me accountable.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't agree with you both more.. I just ran my first log, and it was the best 7 weeks of working out for pushing myself from a commitment and performance point of view. Have a good one guys.