3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting with the late appetite. I'll have to keep an eye on that.
Yea it gets rediculous. I wake up crazy hungry and down a bunch of almonds lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13:

Today was a rest day, didnt do cardio and i didnt train. Diets been on point, it was a no carb day. I always feel so much better on these days water wise, but feel flat as ****.

Vascularity is still pretty noticeable even on the lower carb days.

Yesterdays chest/shoulder workout went extremely well. I was very impressed as i filled out nicely and was very vascular. Abs are coming in more and more each week which is nice.

No drop in libido, if anything a small increase, ive noted an increase in the oilyness of my skin and numerous pimples have popped up on my shoulders and upper back. And as i noted earlier, extreme hunger in the middle of the night.
hmm very interesting. I have been on MK2866 and I noticed no increase in hunger.. but then again I'm always fighting hunger lol.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yea it gets rediculous. I wake up crazy hungry and down a bunch of almonds lol.
Haha. That's weird. Hope you keep a glass of water next to those almonds. That's a damn dry midnight snack!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha. That's weird. Hope you keep a glass of water next to those almonds. That's a damn dry midnight snack!
I get the ones that are choco covered or cinnamon covered from emerald that dont have any extra sugar. They are abaolutely delish and yea def gotta down some water. Lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I get the ones that are choco covered or cinnamon covered from emerald that dont have any extra sugar. They are abaolutely delish and yea def gotta down some water. Lol
Damn. That made me hungry. Don't need the osta for that to sound good! Lol

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I second that on those almonds totally kick a$$. Been snacking them a while

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a chile/lime almond beast. I could eat a pound in one sitting if not careful. Lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a chile/lime almond beast. I could eat a pound in one sitting if not careful. Lol
I actually stopped my intake of almonds and stuff because I'd just eat a whole kilo bag at once...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel your pain!! Lol

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually stopped my intake of almonds and stuff because I'd just eat a whole kilo bag at once...
lol, I hear ya... I'd sit at my desk at work and just fly through a bag day after day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can literaly eat an entire tub with ease. Lol i must show discipline!!!

Ill have more updates tomorrow.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I can literaly eat an entire tub with ease. Lol i must show discipline!!!

Ill have more updates tomorrow.
Lol. I think the "hard to stop eating the almonds" is universal. I have to keep my run at work far from my desk or I'll just eat them all.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second that on those almonds totally kick a$$. Been snacking them a while
Those cocoa ones from emerald are great. Tastes just like eating candy. I get the 100 calorie packs. It doesn't make much sense when you eat 4-5 packs a day though!. For that reason I stopped and got the all natural kind with a lot less flavor. Right now I've been purchasing planters nutrition heart healthy mix Peanuts, pistachios, almonds, pecans and walnuts. Its something like $5.49 for a box of 6 individually wrapped packs. Each pack has 250 calories and a lot of good fats.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess who is stopping at Walmart on the way home now.... sh*t

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those cocoa ones from emerald are great. Tastes just like eating candy. I get the 100 calorie packs. It doesn't make much sense when you eat 4-5 packs a day though!. For that reason I stopped and got the all natural kind with a lot less flavor. Right now I've been purchasing planters nutrition heart healthy mix Peanuts, pistachios, almonds, pecans and walnuts. Its something like $5.49 for a box of 6 individually wrapped packs. Each pack has 250 calories and a lot of good fats.
yea, I find if I flavor stuff too much (i.e. make stuff taste good..) I tend to over eat... no matter what it is. So I eat everything with only a minimal amount of herbs... basil, garlic, ginger, pepper... hahaha. I have to stay away from even frank's redhot as I once ate 5lbs of chicken breast with that stuff on it.... But I have problems...

BACK TO THE LOG!!
Hows it's going?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16:

Weight: 189

So im passed the halfway point for this log. And so far im impressed. I know this is an expensive compound so the price is understandable, but i dont think id be buying it every month to stock pile as i feel there are equal products out there for much less. NOW...

The product produces, no doubt about that. Huge pumps, vascularity galore and i seem to be leaning up at an exceptionaly high rate. Id comment on strength but with the way i train strength is very hard to guage as no 2 weeks are the same.

Today will be arm day and some extra shoulders and traps, diets been on point and i may have my refeed/cheat meal today.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:

So im passed the halfway point for this log. And so far im impressed. I know this is an expensive compound so the price is understandable, but i dont think id be buying it every month to stock pile as i feel there are equal products out there for much less. NOW...

The product produces, no doubt about that. Huge pumps, vascularity galore and i seem to be leaning up at an exceptionaly high rate. Id comment on strength but with the way i train strength is very hard to guage as no 2 weeks are the same.

Today will be arm day and some extra shoulders and traps, diets been on point and i may have my refeed/cheat meal today.
Sounds like a recomp is what were looking at here. That's good because that's exactly what I'm looking for with it. I'm 5 days in myself.

I would have to see some pretty excellent results to justify the price honestly. We will see.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm looking for recomp effects as well but there are other products out that can accomplish the same at a lesser expense.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. I have 2 bottles from the lower priced time and will be running them shortly.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterdays arm workout was rediculous. Im in the lower volume portion of my training and i was still pumped up like crazy.

Vascularity in my shoulders and upper chest going into my traps. Definitely felt really good.

I then proceeded to have my cheat meal last night. Had a loottttt of food. Was definitely miserable. Weighed in at 199lbs. Haha

Woke up this am at 193.

Today will be a rest day. No cardio no nothing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 19:

Got in the gym today and killed chest and shoulders. Felt very very very pumped and full. I have also noted that my time between sets has cut down a lot and my cardio is easier. Forehead and nose are still oily but shoulders and back have calmed down in terms of pimples. Aggression is at the right times and never gets out of control. Strength on some things has increased but nothing dramatic. Vascularity is still on point and really enjoying this aspect.

Diets been great and ive hired a new dietition who actualy works with the guy who does my training, so im really hoping to take this game to the next level.

Didnt get to cardio tonight and tomorrow is an off day, so ill do cardio at some point.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updates will come tonight. Things are going well!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 16:

25% off discount code for all the guys following.

25% off coupon code-OSTA25

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 22:

Weight: 190

Weight is holding steady but i appear to be leaning out which hey i wont complain! Training is going well, pumps are just rediculous right now, it hurts there is so much blood in the muscles. Vascularity is still really good. Veins spidering all over my chest and shoulders and more showing up in my legs as well and calves.

Diets been perfect, hunger has definitely kicked up a bunch. Aggressiveness remains high in the gym and when i get there im in "The zone"!!

Libido is unchanged which i cant complain about and the oilyness appears to be subsiding a good bit.

Tomorrow will be arms! I love arm day, woohoo!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like your having fun with it. How long did it take to actually kick in, or is it just kicking in now?. For me tomorrow is day 7 and I haven't noticed anything yet.
By day 4 i felt some of the pumps and it just went from there.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I just don't respond to it, or you are some kind of hyper responder or something.
How would you know if you were responding to it if you are running androhard and 5aOHP along side of it as well?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I just don't respond to it, or you are some kind of hyper responder or something.
Most people dont see it kick in for about two weeks. But it was different for me.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Most people dont see it kick in for about two weeks. But it was different for me.
Most reports that I've seen pretty much say week 3 is the sweet spot. You may be in for a ride. Lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will have updates on arm day a little later.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i do feel alot fuller throughout the day.....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone still running the 3 ed dose?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your thoughts on this being run at higher doses?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Everyone still running the 3 ed dose?
i started with 3 the first day then bumped down to 2 e/d....recently went back to 3 to run another bottle but not so sure now....i also take mine all at once

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What are your thoughts on this being run at higher doses?
anything higher than 3 will increase the chance of suppression and with a half life of 24 hours its unnecessary to go higher than that

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i started with 3 the first day then bumped down to 2 e/d....recently went back to 3 to run another bottle but not so sure now....i also take mine all at once
What was your thinking behind this?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the 20mg dose is enough to see decent results?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What time are you taking the entire dose?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What was your thinking behind this?
originally i went with bottle dosing instructions, then found the half life being 24 hours so i went to 2 caps to be able and run for 6 weeks with 1 bottle, since it doesnt kick in till week 2 or 3 a 4 week run wont yield true benefits. i got a second bottle and went to 3 caps so i could do close to 8 weeks at 3 caps ed and then do a light pct......

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So the 20mg dose is enough to see decent results?
yes considering your body weight....i would go no lower than 12.5 and no higher than 20

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
K thx bubba