3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24:

Woke up this morning at 190 lbs, holding steady.

Worked arms yesterday and absolutely murdered them. The pump was rediculous. Definitely looking thick, osta is adding that third dimensional look to me which im enjoying a lot.

Vascularity is still high and things are going really well. The vascularity in my legs has gone up a crazy amount.

Im very impressed with Osta thus far.

Hunger is increasing by the day it seems and i notice a "pump" effect after i eat.

Today will be a cardio only day and diet will continue to be on point.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 25:

Weight: 188

Not sure if this was just water loss or what, we will see if ive actualy lost some weight or what the deal is. Got in tonight and hit legs, pump was pretty brutal and endurance has gone through the roof. Leaning up ever so slightly even with the new addition of carbs pre/intra/post.

Diets been on point since last sunday, have not gone off the beaten path. I check in with my nutritionist thursday and will go from there.

Very happy with Osta RX thus far. Vascularity has gotten rediculous as well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do your carbs consist of bubba?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do your carbs consist of bubba?
Pre/intra/post are vitargo currently. Picked up some waxy maize for cheap so we will see which suits me better. I really like vitargo/karboload/karbolic type supps as i dont bloat.

All other carbs are oatmeal or gritts most days. Sometimes mash potatos as well.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
this is a great log to follow and read man, good stuff! based upon your results so far would you recommend this as part of a cycle or part of a PCT? I have read that it could go either way. I am thinking of adding this to a Test Prop Cyle.

subbed as well....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is a great log to follow and read man, good stuff! based upon your results so far would you recommend this as part of a cycle or part of a PCT? I have read that it could go either way. I am thinking of adding this to a Test Prop Cyle.

subbed as well....
I would definitely add it to a mild cycle, but i think if you had another oral in the mix it would be a waste.

Also i will not be using this product in PCT. I have seen bloods from people running osta and there is definitely concern for suppession. Now everyone and every dose is different.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot, what sort of PCT set up are you doing?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That should keep the ball rolling nicely!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That should keep the ball rolling nicely!
Yessiirrr.. I got to test Anabeta back in the day before it even hit the market and fell in love with it. I think ive used probly 6-8 Original bottles of Anabeta and have 1 bottle of Elite sitting here, which ill most likely be picking up another bottle as well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too ran the OG Anabeta and fell in love with its recomping benefits. Soon to pick up the newer version.

deathroll

deathroll

Awards
great log. any bad side effects at all? i know that you are cutting...how about strength increase or maintaining what you have? everyone talks about the pumps but have yet to hear about strength increasing. keep up the good log.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great log. any bad side effects at all? i know that you are cutting...how about strength increase or maintaining what you have? everyone talks about the pumps but have yet to hear about strength increasing. keep up the good log.
Thank you. No, no bad side effects to speak of. Only some oily skin and some minor acne when i first began but i wasnt to worried about that to be honest.

Strength for me is hard to guage with my training split. I do at times lift in the power ranges but i dont consistently squat each week or deadlift each week as i do tons of variations.

I will say that on some things i am noticeable stronger like leg press and leg extensions.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. No, no bad side effects to speak of. Only some oily skin and some minor acne when i first began but i wasnt to worried about that to be honest.

Strength for me is hard to guage with my training split. I do at times lift in the power ranges but i dont consistently squat each week or deadlift each week as i do tons of variations.

I will say that on some things i am noticeable stronger like leg press and leg extensions.
Do you think it's suppressive or no? You getting bloods! I've been trying to keep up but I've been busy as balls...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think it's suppressive or no? You getting bloods! I've been trying to keep up but I've been busy as balls...
Its hard to say. My boys dont look like i just ran SD or M1T but thats not a good indicator as we all know. No i wont be getting bloods done either.

Also no lethargy to speak of during this run thus far.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I would definitely add it to a mild cycle, but i think if you had another oral in the mix it would be a waste.

Also i will not be using this product in PCT. I have seen bloods from people running osta and there is definitely concern for suppession. Now everyone and every dose is different.
right on, thanks for the reply.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to say. My boys dont look like i just ran SD or M1T but thats not a good indicator as we all know. No i wont be getting bloods done either.

Also no lethargy to speak of during this run thus far.
Good ****... keep up the good work brother.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is an off day from both cardio and training.

My car died last night once i got out of work so im attempting to get it towed to the dodge dealership and see what it is.

Its always something!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't that the truth! Just when you think you are inching ahead... The Grind continues!! LOL

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was just the battery thank god, still 160 bucks!!! Ill take 160 or 1600 though!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill have updates tonight with my back workout.

Diets been good thus far, has been for the passed 11 days. Not sure if ill get a cheat meal this week. I am down to 187 though.

Last night i looked very good. Nice and full and lean.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 29:

Well everyone im a day away from completing this log, the run has been fun and although mild in the strength department, it hasnt been mild in a lot of areas. I will put all my notes togethor, compile them, and then give a nice final review for everyone.

So yesterday i checked in with my nutritionist. Great week as im down to 186 buttttt no cheat meal was given. So its looking like its going to be close to 3 weeks if not more until i get a cheat meal. My wife is shocked im doing so well as im "programmed" to have one. haha..

Anyways i feel good, sleepin well, no hunger pangs to really speek of. Fat is slowly coming off and once i get a meal in me i look nice and full, leaner, and vascular.

The Osta RX really has treated me good this run.

Tonight will be arms most likely, diets on point like usual, and 30 minutes of cardio will be done at some point.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to your final thoughts champ! Oh, and I had my cheat meal wednesday...6 hotdogs! Chicago style baby. Oh the humanity...Lol

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see its treating you well. Seems mine is starting to come on also. Look forward to that final write up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to your final thoughts champ! Oh, and I had my cheat meal wednesday...6 hotdogs! Chicago style baby. Oh the humanity...Lol
Im not a fan of you right now bud!!! Onllyyyy joking but i could use sone tasty food!

Glad to see its treating you well. Seems mine is starting to come on also. Look forward to that final write up.
Thanks bro.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 29:

Well everyone im a day away from completing this log, the run has been fun and although mild in the strength department, it hasnt been mild in a lot of areas. I will put all my notes togethor, compile them, and then give a nice final review for everyone.

So yesterday i checked in with my nutritionist. Great week as im down to 186 buttttt no cheat meal was given. So its looking like its going to be close to 3 weeks if not more until i get a cheat meal. My wife is shocked im doing so well as im "programmed" to have one. haha..

Anyways i feel good, sleepin well, no hunger pangs to really speek of. Fat is slowly coming off and once i get a meal in me i look nice and full, leaner, and vascular.

The Osta RX really has treated me good this run.

Tonight will be arms most likely, diets on point like usual, and 30 minutes of cardio will be done at some point.
Interested in this final review. Good log so far bro.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for not putting up the final review right away. Been pretty swamped. It will be up though tomorrow at the latest.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
In for final review :)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
in 4 the end

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Been following. Definitely in for final review...and pics?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IronMag Labs Osta RX 30 day final review:

Starting weight: 195
End Weight: 186 (-9)

I dont get body fat taken so im not sure, but ive gotten a lot leaner.

Rankings: Scale of 1-10- 1 being bad, 10 being the best.

Sides: 10/10 - None were felt to be honest. No lethargy, just minor acne and some oily skin, but ill take that all day long.

Pump: 10/10- Once this aspect kicked in it was game over, consistent rock hard pumps that HURT. Really cant say much more, i was impressed with this.

Strength: 7/10- While my training program is not geared towards strength but a combination of strength, hypertrophy, etc i did not notice big strength gains. I would increase reps ever so slightly here n there, and some exercises jumped 10 lbs but nothing more then that.

Fatloss: 7/10- While i did get considerably leaner i was cutting, so giving all of the credit to Osta would not be true. I have been dieting my ass off.

Vascularity: 10/10- This was the second most noticeable aspect of the product. Veins everywhere. So much so my wife constantly made comments. Veins in my chest, shoulders, traps, legs, everywhere. They werent bulging and they didnt look like i was 4% body fat, but knowing me and how my body is, it was pretty darn impressive.

Endurance: 6/10- This would peak through at times but nothing to write home about. I know some got a nice endurance boost, i got it every now and again. Not anything consistent though.

Aggression: 8/10 - This was very nice during my workouts and never reared its head at any other time.

Lethargy: 10/10- Did not get any lethargy to speak of while on Osta.

Recovery: 9/10- Loved this aspect as well, i could hammer body part for set upon set and wake up feeling good. Outside of legs, legs is just a different animal in and of itself.

Final review: 8.5/10

Summary and Thoughts:

Id first like to thank IML for allowing me to run this on their dime, that not only was very generous of them, but definitely aided in my physique goals. Secondly i enjoyed the run. It was pleasant and i didnt feel like i was on some harsh methyl where i was as strong as a beast but felt like a pile of crap the entire time waiting for my skin to turn yellow. I do not feel there was much shut down but this is hard to say as no blood test was done. I DO feel Osta can and will shut you down, but obviously nowhere near that of a methyl or even a stronger non-methyl. Osta allowed me to train harder and longer. The pumps and vascularity were unreal and the agression while i was training was great.

Would i recommend this to anyone? Of course i would and will most likely be picking up a couple more bottles once the funds allow. This product was clean and effective. Id love to give it a run for 8-12 weeks and play with the dosing a bit.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away.

Attachments

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i attempted to load up the after pictures but it wont work right at this moment give me a bit.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice looking review and I will be running it longer and playing with the dosing. Thanks for the review!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
nice review 3clipse. I've still got a couple weeks left in my second bottle. What you said about the pumps is so true!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to start mine! I just started my beta test of FRL's DHT so I should be good and lean when I hit this up. Need to have the beach body rockin' for the 4th on Mission Beach.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to start mine! I just started my beta test of FRL's DHT so I should be good and lean when I hit this up. Need to have the beach body rockin' for the 4th on Mission Beach.
Its definitely a fun ride thats for sure! You will enjoy it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats ur initial impression thus far

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Its definitely a fun ride thats for sure! You will enjoy it.
I loved the log. The before and after pictures are definitely impressive! You can most definitely see increased vascularity! I love the shoulder veins you have popping out!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I loved the log. The before and after pictures are definitely impressive! You can most definitely see increased vascularity! I love the shoulder veins you have popping out!
Yeah...and he definitely looks leaner all around...even in the face. Good shiz man. Congrats on the good run.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats ur initial impression thus far
What do you mean?

Thanks bro its appreciated!

Yeah...and he definitely looks leaner all around...even in the face. Good shiz man. Congrats on the good run.
Thanks a lot bro.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
So after everything you would still recommend it even tho the price tag, I know you said yes but is the value really there. I've been trying to keep up with other logs to see for myself the results etc and you done a good job! Or should I at-least give the product a chance one day regardless of price?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log, review... Like MrMarc though I wonder how it ranks value wise.

Is this comparable to something like Erase Pro or Anabeta Elite or is it a whole different breed?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So after everything you would still recommend it even tho the price tag, I know you said yes but is the value really there. I've been trying to keep up with other logs to see for myself the results etc and you done a good job! Or should I at-least give the product a chance one day regardless of price?
Great log, review... Like MrMarc though I wonder how it ranks value wise.

Is this comparable to something like Erase Pro or Anabeta Elite or is it a whole different breed?
Well Anabeta and Erase pro arent like Osta or even prohormones.

While they are both amazing products its comparing apples to oranges.

Now as far as osta and the price, well thats ultimately up to you. I will buy it again when i get extra money but i wouldnt sell something just to get it or i wouldnt drop a staple supp to pick this up.

Osta is clean, effective, and gets the job done.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im sorry, i had your log confused with someone else....your before/after pics really show the leaness, like the seratus btw....