Introducing Suppress-C - Advanced Cortisol Control Agent

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does your product stack up agaisnt DesignerSupplement's LeanXtreme? Thanks :)

Competitive Edge: Adrenosterone (Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione)

LeanXtreme: Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin), Phosphatidylserine 45%, 5-AT (5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-Triol), 7-OH (3b,7-Dihydroxy-5-Etioallocholen-17-One)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How does your product stack up agaisnt DesignerSupplement's LeanXtreme? Thanks :)

LeanXtreme: Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin), Phosphatidylserine 45%, 5-AT (5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-Triol), 7-OH (3b,7-Dihydroxy-5-Etioallocholen-17-One)
I dont like to do direct comparisons to other companies products because it is always hard to do them in a tactful way. I feel that our product is superior, but am sure that DS feels the same way about theirs.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards

Suppress C: B-Androstenetriol (Androst-5-ene-3b, 7b, 17b-triol)

NOT adrenosterone!

As you see though Lean has the same compound in it 5-AT(just different nomenclature) but oral, which the compound has low oral bioavailability plus its in a proprietary blend so you dont know how much you are getting. Plus the first three ingredients might help you if you take them for the rest of your life(coleus is the most powerful of the three, but not with cortisol reduction, but through cAMP upregulation), but are not "cycle" effective compounds. In other words in wont help you on lets say a 6 week cut.

I believe the 7-OH is simlar to 7-keto-DHEA which has potential but only if you knew the amount you were recieving.

IMO Suppress C is straightforward on ingredient plus its superior with its delivery.

P.S. I dont trust Proprietary Blends unless there is research on the blend.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ;)

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
Hope I helped!! :D

I'm using it right now on a cut with E/C/A stack and ATD and no lie I dropped from 8.1% BF to 6.9% in a week with only a .5lbs loss in LBM. I also drastically cut calories for that week going from ~4000 to ~1800, also cutting carbs from ~400-600 to 75. I like to do that the first week of a cut kinda to shock my system, then go a little easier, now I'm up to 2500 cal. We will see where it goes from here. My waist dropped from 31.5in to 30.5in also. I cant contribute that strictly to Suppress C but Ive ran ECA while cutting calories before and I havent had results like this.

I've used Suppress C in PCTs as well and I feel it helps alot with keeping gains and with the whole "down and stressed" feel after cycles.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope I helped!! :D

I'm using it right now on a cut with E/C/A stack and ATD and no lie I dropped from 8.1% BF to 6.9% in a week with only a .5lbs loss in LBM. I also drastically cut calories for that week going from ~4000 to ~1800, also cutting carbs from ~400-600 to 75. I like to do that the first week of a cut kinda to shock my system, then go a little easier, now I'm up to 2500 cal. We will see where it goes from here. My waist dropped from 31.5in to 30.5in also. I cant contribute that strictly to Suppress C but Ive ran ECA while cutting calories before and I havent had results like this.

I've used Suppress C in PCTs as well and I feel it helps alot with keeping gains and with the whole "down and stressed" feel after cycles.
Excellent results, and thanks for the positive feedback.

Cbenfield22

Cbenfield22

Awards
Hello, I just ordered a few bottles of your E-stane and Suppress-C from CEL labs...Did you guys discontinue this product? Most places are out of stock!!... What is the deal here?

manofmany

Awards
Hello, I just ordered a few bottles of your E-stane and Suppress-C from CEL labs...Did you guys discontinue this product? Most places are out of stock!!... What is the deal here?
E-stane has been discontinued but I don't believe the suppress-c has been discontinued to date.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
E-Stane is discontinued and most places are sold out. There will not be anymore ran or available.

Suppress-C is still in stock with us, so if there is a retailer out of it, it's because they havent ordered enough :)

SOGO

Awards
Quick question guys....

I plan on doing PCT Assist and Inhibit-E for PCT, can I safely run Supress-C as well? I've read/heard that too much cortisol blocker can cost me gains, and really crpa out my joints.....suggestions? Ideas?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question guys....

I plan on doing PCT Assist and Inhibit-E for PCT, can I safely run Supress-C as well? I've read/heard that too much cortisol blocker can cost me gains, and really crpa out my joints.....suggestions? Ideas?
Suppress C can definitely be run in PCT . Some users start on week 2 , others on week 3 of PCT. If you are worried about it drying out your joints you could run it at a lower dosage.I personally did not have that problem either time i used Suppress C , even though Im prone to sore joints:)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Suppress C can definitely be run in PCT . Some users start on week 2 , others on week 3 of PCT. If you are worried about it drying out your joints you could run it at a lower dosage.I personally did not have that problem either time i used Suppress C , even though Im prone to sore joints:)
I didnt have any joint issues with it either. If anyone does, they may want to consider just upping their EFA intake accordingly.

SOGO

Awards
My EFA intake is solid, 3 caps per day of 3-6-9.....I've even read that taking you PH at the smae time as your EFA caps is smart due to increased absorption, which I don't understand (I've heard that fats slow absorption)

I had just heard from a friend that has gone through a cycle or two the Inhibit-E AND Suppress C is overdoing it on cortisol blocking....

Any incite on this gentlemen?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My EFA intake is solid, 3 caps per day of 3-6-9.....I've even read that taking you PH at the smae time as your EFA caps is smart due to increased absorption, which I don't understand (I've heard that fats slow absorption)

I had just heard from a friend that has gone through a cycle or two the Inhibit-E AND Suppress C is overdoing it on cortisol blocking....

Any incite on this gentlemen?
Not overdoing it at all, especially if you dont dose the Inhibit-E at over 2 caps per day.

I have seen where some people say to take non methyls with fats, and methyls without.

SOGO

Awards
thanks for the responses, I'll be ordering this evening.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
WOW!

I am rarely blown away by the effectiveness of a supplement, but Suppress-C is the real deal. I got my bottle in today and am stacking with EndoAmp Max for part of my PCT (which I just started today). I've read that it's OK to stack the two as they work through different mechanisms; I know that too much cortisol suppression is undesirable and will just result in increased cortisol production. (BTW, CEL, please correct me if I am wrong and should not stack Suppress C and EndoAmp as part of my PCT.)

Anyway, I disregarded the Suppress-C bottle instructions as to where to apply the topical, and I put 2ml's on my neck and upper arms/shoulders. I felt the effects almost immediately, and coming off of a 285mg/day cycle of tren (135mg/day Tren LV, 150mg Tren tabs/day), I can definitely tell when I go from stay-the-f-away-from-me to relaxed as can be in a matter of minutes. Of course it is too early to comment on its effects after 4-8 weeks, but I felt inclined to make a post today as the first dose/application was just so impressive in effects. I think I could go take a nap right now.

This is a truly great supplement and just got added to my "will buy again" list of supplements. I may even grab another bottle and run it for 4 weeks beyond my PCT.

Great job CEL; this is truly one of your most underrated products (to quote you:)).

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW!

I am rarely blown away by the effectiveness of a supplement, but Suppress-C is the real deal. I got my bottle in today and am stacking with EndoAmp Max for part of my PCT (which I just started today). I've read that it's OK to stack the two as they work through different mechanisms; I know that too much cortisol suppression is undesirable and will just result in increased cortisol production. (BTW, CEL, please correct me if I am wrong and should not stack Suppress C and EndoAmp as part of my PCT.)

Anyway, I disregarded the Suppress-C bottle instructions as to where to apply the topical, and I put 2ml's on my neck and upper arms/shoulders. I felt the effects almost immediately, and coming off of a 285mg/day cycle of tren (135mg/day Tren LV, 150mg Tren tabs/day), I can definitely tell when I go from stay-the-f-away-from-me to relaxed as can be in a matter of minutes. Of course it is too early to comment on its effects after 4-8 weeks, but I felt inclined to make a post today as the first dose/application was just so impressive in effects. I think I could go take a nap right now.

This is a truly great supplement and just got added to my "will buy again" list of supplements. I may even grab another bottle and run it for 4 weeks beyond my PCT.

Great job CEL; this is truly one of your most underrated products (to quote you:)).
Thanks for the feedback.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW!

Thanks, glad you are pleased so far.

I think this is by far the most underrated product we make, and I mean that in the sense of both fat loss and pct.

bNugs

Awards
i am going to use this in my pct for my solo pstanz cycle starting on week 2 but i was wondering since i am using pstanz to try to drop bf and get more definition could i continue running it after pct and finishing off the bottle for continued fat loss or even start it the first week of pct...which do you think would have better results or would there be no difference between the two. Also what about getting another bottle and running it for an additional 2 or 3 weeks after pct since it says not to continue past 6-8 weeks total that should be fine right? or is my logic all wrong about this

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am going to use this in my pct for my solo pstanz cycle starting on week 2 but i was wondering since i am using pstanz to try to drop bf and get more definition could i continue running it after pct and finishing off the bottle for continued fat loss or even start it the first week of pct...which do you think would have better results or would there be no difference between the two. Also what about getting another bottle and running it for an additional 2 or 3 weeks after pct since it says not to continue past 6-8 weeks total that should be fine right? or is my logic all wrong about this
Suppress-C is excellent for fat loss. You can continue to run it in my opinion after your pct.

bNugs

Awards
i am about to start my second to last week in my cycle, i was wondering if it would hurt to start suppress c now and run it through pct for a total of 8 weeks or if i should wait until after the first week of pct to start. Also how bad would any weight loss that this aided in come back once i stopped using it since i am going to use it for so long?

antknee

quick two questions- first, is this ok to take along with dermacrine and a testbooster at the same time, like testopro?

second- ok for females to use this? my GF is looking into the product as well-

thanks!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
quick two questions- first, is this ok to take along with dermacrine and a testbooster at the same time, like testopro?

second- ok for females to use this? my GF is looking into the product as well-

thanks!
I dont see any reason not to take with that. Alot of people use it with our Topical Formestane.

And yes, alot of females use the product and are very pleased with it.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Directions indicate to rub it on inner thighs or inner upper arms, basically any thin skinned areas. However, I'd like to rub it on my stomach, which holds more fat. Would this be ok?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Directions indicate to rub it on inner thighs or inner upper arms, basically any thin skinned areas. However, I'd like to rub it on my stomach, which holds more fat. Would this be ok?
It is systemic, not localized so although it may have a somewhat generalized effect, it wouldnt be too pronounced.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Right, I'm not looking for a localized effect on my stomach. Rather, can it be absorbed as well thru my fat stomach than the top of my feet?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right, I'm not looking for a localized effect on my stomach. Rather, can it be absorbed as well thru my fat stomach than the top of my feet?
It could be, but thinner surface areas of skin are preferable.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is systemic, not localized so although it may have a somewhat generalized effect, it wouldnt be too pronounced.
Some companies use a stronger"alcohol" based carrier which can make the skin feel "drier or tighter" ,leading them to believe it is having a more localized effect.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Some companies use a stronger"alcohol" based carrier which can make the skin feel "drier or tighter" ,leading them to believe it is having a more localized effect.
Yes. I definitely noticed this when I ran Suppress-C, loved this effect. I have used LX in the past and although I've had good results from it, I'm liking Suppress-C better and believe transdermal ROA is the way to go. Plus I know exactly how much of the active I'm getting, no offense to prop blends. I plan on getting some Reduce XT also, which works perfect since it's not a prop blend either.

I have not used 7-OH-DHEA and androstenetriol separately, together; if that makes sense. I've only used them BOTH in a proprietary blend (LX). So with that said, how can I incorporate Reduce XT with Suppress-C? I want to make sure first, because I obviously do not want to crush my cortisol levels but would like to add some synergy to the mix and was wondering what dosages I can run Reduce XT at? Also I can't remember, but 7-OH-DHEA has a rather good bioavailability than androstenetriol, yes? If it's as poor as androstenetriol, I would rather make my own but if it's rather well, Reduce XT is going to be my option since it's more convenient.

I'm thinking 1 cap Reduce XT with 1 application of Suppress-C first thing after I take a shower in the morning and once more after workouts; incorporating that 5 days a week with 2 days off. Also, it isn't really necessary to take either of them at night, is it? Cortisol levels are usually at their lowest during sleep and at their highest in the mornings and after workouts, is this accurate for the most part? Let me know if dosing before bed would really be necessary. I would rather make the most out of the two and my body and use them at the best and appropriate times. I've learned over the years that timing is very crucial when supplementing; it's practically make or break for some supps, at least in some of my cases.

Thanks and much help appreciated.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes. I definitely noticed this when I ran Suppress-C, loved this effect. I have used LX in the past and although I've had good results from it, I'm liking Suppress-C better and believe transdermal ROA is the way to go. Plus I know exactly how much of the active I'm getting, no offense to prop blends. I plan on getting some Reduce XT also, which works perfect since it's not a prop blend either.

I have not used 7-OH-DHEA and androstenetriol separately, together; if that makes sense. I've only used them BOTH in a proprietary blend (LX). So with that said, how can I incorporate Reduce XT with Suppress-C? I want to make sure first, because I obviously do not want to crush my cortisol levels but would like to add some synergy to the mix and was wondering what dosages I can run Reduce XT at? Also I can't remember, but 7-OH-DHEA has a rather good bioavailability than androstenetriol, yes? If it's as poor as androstenetriol, I would rather make my own but if it's rather well, Reduce XT is going to be my option since it's more convenient.

I'm thinking 1 cap Reduce XT with 1 application of Suppress-C first thing after I take a shower in the morning and once more after workouts; incorporating that 5 days a week with 2 days off. Also, it isn't really necessary to take either of them at night, is it? Cortisol levels are usually at their lowest during sleep and at their highest in the mornings and after workouts, is this accurate for the most part? Let me know if dosing before bed would really be necessary. I would rather make the most out of the two and my body and use them at the best and appropriate times. I've learned over the years that timing is very crucial when supplementing; it's practically make or break for some supps, at least in some of my cases.

Thanks and much help appreciated.
7OH does have good oral bioavailability so Reduce XT is fine.

I havent seen many people run them together, so I cant say what would be enough without them being too much.

I use Suppress-C morning and nights (about 12 to 14 hours apart). When I have used Reduce XT, I used it morning, pre-workout, and before bed.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
would it be smart to run this with the new transaderm ( dermacrine ) and Pmag? i was thinking of maybe running it on cycle and thru pct..

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
would it be smart to run this with the new transaderm ( dermacrine ) and Pmag? i was thinking of maybe running it on cycle and thru pct..
Yeah, you could do that. I strongly advise trying suppress-c on cycle instead of just in pct. i think a lot of guys would like it on cycle.

connected

Awards
I use Suppress-C morning and nights (about 12 to 14 hours apart). When I have used Reduce XT, I used it morning, pre-workout, and before bed.
How soon after application Suppress C starts to effect cortisol levels? I`m wondering which is better for reducing morning and specially morning cardio cortisol levels, application in the evening (10h before morning cardio) or right after wake up (10mins after morning cardio)

And by the way Suppress C was very effective last year when I used it the first time. Definetely my favourite product of all the supplments!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
How soon after application Suppress C starts to effect cortisol levels? I`m wondering which is better for reducing morning and specially morning cardio cortisol levels, application in the evening (10h before morning cardio) or right after wake up (10mins after morning cardio)

And by the way Suppress C was very effective last year when I used it the first time. Definetely my favourite product of all the supplments!
How soon it will affect cortisol will probably vary from user to user, but i believe it starts working immediately.