Introducing Pterogen (TD Pterostilbene)!!! Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale at Apex-Alchemy!!! (This Sale is Now LIVE)!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To Celebrate the release of this Long-Awaited product, we're having a Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale!!!
This Sale is Now LIVE!!!

topical-pterostilbene-supplement-1.jpg

Pterostilbene is a more bioavailable analog of Resveratrol. So, this is our long awaited replacement for/upgrade to Resveros!!!

Pterogen is an innovative Pterostilbene product - the ultimate solution to optimize your well-being and improve your health.

Pterostilbene is a naturally occurring compound with powerful antioxidant properties, found in blueberries, grapes, and other sources. Our product features Pterostilbene in a topical gel delivery system that allows for optimal absorption through the skin, bypassing the digestive system and providing fast-acting benefits.

This product is ideal for anyone looking to improve their cognitive abilities, reduce inflammation, support heart health, and promote overall longevity. It is perfect for busy individuals who want to optimize their health and well-being with minimal effort.

Our product is easy to apply, gentle on the skin and has a long-lasting effect. Our topical Pterostilbene is manufactured to the highest standards of quality, so you can rest assured that you are getting a product that is highly effective, and backed by scientific research.

So take the first step towards a healthier, more vibrant you and try Pterogen today!

BOGO social posts (1).png

Key Benefits:

- Contains pterostilbene, which has significant anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects

- Helps with increasing energy

IMG-20230515-WA0002.jpg

Sale ends Saturday 5/20/23 at 11:59pm ET

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jump onboard with this Great New supplement .... And this Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale!!!

dcittadini

Awards

Any chance to get this fixed? Not actually Bogo for specific items, just making less expensive products free

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 232334

Any chance to get this fixed? Not actually Bogo for specific items, just making less expensive products free
This is how all BOGO deals work; when they're mix and match the higher price prevails. We actually tried to make it work the way you're describing, when we first set it up but the backend software doesn't allow it.

In your case, you can put it in as 2 separate orders and you'll be just as well off, since both would qualify for free shipping. Sometimes doing it that way adds a shipping fee depending on what you're getting but again, in this case, that wouldn't happen.

dcittadini

Awards
bummer. unfortunately not, separating orders incurs double shipping

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
bummer. unfortunately not, separating orders incurs double shipping
The only other option that comes to mind, would be changing your 30ml item(s) to 60ml, if your current budget allows....

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this product be expected to provide all of the same benefits of resveratrol?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes! its the active ingredient in resveratrol.
That's great to hear. I wasn't quite certain if the effects would just be similar as my own quick bit of research showed the chemical structure of these were similar but not identical.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's great to hear. I wasn't quite certain if the effects would just be similar as my own quick bit of research showed the chemical structure of these were similar but not identical.
have you ever used res in a TD ?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you ever used res in a TD ?
Yes I'm using the previous product Resveros presently. I originally started using it for a few weeks and had to stop due to side effects related to a health issue I was suffering at the time.