Introducing Suppress-C - Advanced Cortisol Control Agent

Mars1107

If it get's into the dermis layer then it still excert effects, though you would loose some of the product from exfoliation and wash out.
Wheres the dermis layer?

also ive noticed that the formestane is a little bit more liquidy than the suppess-c.

Mars1107

o yeah and i really like the smell

can u make a cologne?

maybe a pheromone colone!

AFOX

Awards
Should the formastane and supress-C be applied at different area of the body, or can you apply both at the same place?

JazzV

Awards
I'm about a week in to giving Suppress C a run. Gotta say, I like this stuff. The subcutaneous fat is going as promised. Let's see a couple more weeks in.,,,

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm about a week in to giving Suppress C a run. Gotta say, I like this stuff. The subcutaneous fat is going as promised. Let's see a couple more weeks in.,,,
suppress-c is very under-rated imo. i know i give formestane a lot of props, but suppress-c is the perfect supp to run with it. very good stack.:cheers:

JazzV

Awards
suppress-c is very under-rated imo. i know i give formestane a lot of props, but suppress-c is the perfect supp to run with it. very good stack.:cheers:
actually, I'm having a hard time believing it's working so fast and so well.

The formestane, I'll give a go in January along with a natural test booster.

After I test out these portions of my PCT, I'll be ready for my next cycle. You guys figure a month off the natural test booster and formestane enough time?
Other than the suppress C, all other hormonal supplements will be out of my system since the end of September.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

The formestane, I'll give a go in January along with a natural test booster.

After I test out these portions of my PCT, I'll be ready for my next cycle. You guys figure a month off the natural test booster and formestane enough time?
Other than the suppress C, all other hormonal supplements will be out of my system since the end of September.
depending on what you are going to cycle, you might even frontload the formestane prior to starting the ph.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree. It doesnt mean much me saying it since I work for the company, but I was shocked at how fast I was losing fat while using it.

Suppress-C is probably my favorite product we make, and definately the most underrated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree. It doesnt mean much me saying it since I work for the company, but I was shocked at how fast I was losing fat while using it.

Suppress-C is probably my favorite product we make, and definately the most underrated.
maybe not. every time i see someone post about using suppress-c they are liking it. it may not be as well known as some of your other products, but people who have used it rate it very high. btw-is suppress-c going to survive the current fda shakedown?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe not. every time i see someone post about using suppress-c they are liking it. it may not be as well known as some of your other products, but people who have used it rate it very high. btw-is suppress-c going to survive the current fda shakedown?
As far as I know; but nothing is certain at this point.

JazzV

Awards
depending on what you are going to cycle, you might even frontload the formestane prior to starting the ph.
My next cycle will be H-Drol bridging to EQ-plex.
Anyway, Suppress C should be in everyone's PCT. I figure I'll bring it in after estrogen control.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My next cycle will be H-Drol bridging to EQ-plex.
Anyway, Suppress C should be in everyone's PCT. I figure I'll bring it in after estrogen control.
who am i to argue, i love suppress-c. cycle looks good, btw.:cheers:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have yet to see anyone that was not very impressed w/ Suppress C .... And i dont think i've seen results faster with any other cortisol product(Lean FX, Reduce XT, etc)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have yet to see anyone that was not very impressed w/ Suppress C .... And i dont think i've seen results faster with any other cortisol product(Lean FX, Reduce XT, etc)
only thing i know that was even close was the original retain, and this is better.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like hearing all this Suppress-C talk. Seem's like it may be a decent product.;)

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Second day in using this. We shall see...

friskyyy

Awards
will there be any replacement for suppress c when it'll be out of stock permanently?

friskyyy

Awards
hmm, thats good to know cuz some ppl in EU said that suppress will be discontinued cuz of some law changes in USA

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hmm, thats good to know cuz some ppl in EU said that suppress will be discontinued cuz of some law changes in USA
suppress-c is non-hormonal.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a great product, worked well for me. Not so much in how i look but how I feel day to day which may be more important.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That would either be that they are mistaken or that they are spreading falso information to either increase or decrease sales of the product.

suppress-c is non-hormonal.
Well, technically its not non-hormonal, but its not a banned ingredient either.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it's a great product, worked well for me. Not so much in how i look but how I feel day to day which may be more important.
Glad you are pleased with it. It helped me a great deal with fat loss and I did feel better myself. For me, it strangely increases libido alot, but I wouldnt say that would be to be expected.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you are pleased with it. It helped me a great deal with fat loss and I did feel better myself. For me, it strangely increases libido alot, but I wouldnt say that would be to be expected.
i heard that was due to the new girl in the office, lol.:bigok: just kidding.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i heard that was due to the new girl in the office, lol.:bigok: just kidding.
I'm gona tell her you said that... if she smacks me around for it, its your fault.....

But I mite like it :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm gona tell her you said that... if she smacks me around for it, its your fault.....

But I mite like it :D
i always ask if they will wear black leather and spiked heels when they do that, lol.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i always ask if they will wear black leather and spiked heels when they do that, lol.
Eh, thats just more clothes they have to take off, and I'm a busy man with work right now. They can just show up naked and skip the formalities... Time is money :D

friskyyy

Awards
too much cortisol decreases libido, so maybe thats why its comming back to your base level when you use suppress
BTW can i order your products to Poland from USA?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
too much cortisol decreases libido, so maybe thats why its comming back to your base level when you use suppress
BTW can i order your products to Poland from USA?
Could be. But my libido overall is not low by any means to begin with.

Btw... gota point out the irony of your screen name in the context of this convo lol :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could be. But my libido overall is not low by any means to begin with.

Btw... gota point out the irony of your screen name in the context of this convo lol :D
hahaha, good one. damn, i need to meet these women you work with. geez, i feel i am missing out.

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
Suppress-C worked well for me, both times I used it. Not only did I notice some strength gains and fat loss, but also an improvement in my immune system. I had some horrible warts on the palms of my hands that had been spreading up until I used suppress-c for the first time. They stopped spreading and most of them disappeared at the end of the first bottle. Until then, nothing had worked and most treatments for my warts only seemed to aggravate them. This is a great product that I think has more uses than simply PCT or fat loss.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Suppress-C worked well for me, both times I used it. Not only did I notice some strength gains and fat loss, but also an improvement in my immune system. I had some horrible warts on the palms of my hands that had been spreading up until I used suppress-c for the first time. They stopped spreading and most of them disappeared at the end of the first bottle. Until then, nothing had worked and most treatments for my warts only seemed to aggravate them. This is a great product that I think has more uses than simply PCT or fat loss.
Thanks for the insight and feedback. Glad that it helped you.

friskyyy

Awards
what do you think about using suppress once day instead of twice but twice longer?
or maybe using twice a day is the most effective method?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what do you think about using suppress once day instead of twice but twice longer?
or maybe using twice a day is the most effective method?
I have only ran it per bottle instructions.

You could certainly use it once per day, but I dont know how long you should technically run it for like that though. It would all be speculation.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
1) Does Suppress C act locally to inhibit cortisol's effects, or does it enter the bloodsteam and act systemically to inhibit cortisol's effects throughout the body?

2) Does Suppress C work by inhibiting cortisol producton, or by blocking cortisol recepors? If it blocks cortisol receptors, is it selective--that is, does it block cortisol receptors only on certain types of tissue or on all tissue?

3) Why does Suppress-C need to be cycled if it's not suppressive to the HPTA?

4) Is there any benefit to using Suppress-C on a cycle of DS, or will the DS suppress cortisol enough that the addition of Suppress-C would be pointless?

Thanks,

Crowbar

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1) Does Suppress C act locally to inhibit cortisol's effects, or does it enter the bloodsteam and act systemically to inhibit cortisol's effects throughout the body?

2) Does Suppress C work by inhibiting cortisol producton, or by blocking cortisol recepors? If it blocks cortisol receptors, is it selective--that is, does it block cortisol receptors only on certain types of tissue or on all tissue?

3) Why does Suppress-C need to be cycled if it's not suppressive to the HPTA?

4) Is there any benefit to using Suppress-C on a cycle of DS, or will the DS suppress cortisol enough that the addition of Suppress-C would be pointless?

Thanks,

Crowbar
1. It is systemic, not localized.

2. Research the active ingredient in there for a more in depth explanation of how it works. I am not the best at espressing the science end of things so I dont want to steer you wrong.

3. It has always been the tradition with cortisol blocking products to suggest that they be cycled. I have never seen any that say they can be taken indefinately.

4. I think it could be beneficial in certain cases, but thats just my opinion. I would normally run it in PCT. However, I could see how it would be useful on a cutting cycle.

friskyyy

Awards
@2 - its selective inhibitor of 11HSDb1 - enzyme which converts inactive cortisone to active cortisol
thats how it decreases cortisol level
@3 - it can be used permanently, but only if your cortisol level or 11HSDb1 is increased genetically or by some other causes
if no, then it would be very unhealthy
@4 - its easy to get contusion if cortisol is too low, especially when trainings are hard like on cycle

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
On a cutting cycle would it still be effective using only 75mg/day for 6 weeks while taking E/C/A, ATD(would of used Form but already have some ATD laying around :D)?