Introducing Suppress-C - Advanced Cortisol Control Agent

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
isn't this the main ingredient that was in the original retain that was so popular? btw jmh haven't heard from you in awhile.
Yeah it is. ALRI methylated it - I figured dermal was a better route for bEAT.

I've been swamped with work brah. I'm working 60 to 70 hrs and still hitting the gym. I'm around on the weekends somewhat.

I think the good ole days of JMH and the 7000 posts are over. :worried:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
CEL,
When I'm not traveling so much, I'ma give this a run myself. Looking to see if I can find a female that trains to get her to try so you can have some things to market towards women.

Now just isn't the time. Sorry.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it is. ALRI methylated it - I figured dermal was a better route for bEAT.

I've been swamped with work brah. I'm working 60 to 70 hrs and still hitting the gym. I'm around on the weekends somewhat.

I think the good ole days of JMH and the 7000 posts are over. :worried:
yeah, i am looking forward to trying the dermal in my coming pct-already have suppress-c on hand. btw i know about busy work schedules, will probably hit 64 hours or maybe more next week. hard to fit it all in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CEL,
When I'm not traveling so much, I'ma give this a run myself. Looking to see if I can find a female that trains to get her to try so you can have some things to market towards women.

Now just isn't the time. Sorry.
always looking for a female to try things out on-same old jmh.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i am looking forward to trying the dermal in my coming pct-already have suppress-c on hand. btw i know about busy work schedules, will probably hit 64 hours or maybe more next week. hard to fit it all in.
how would you suggest dosing in a PCT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how would you suggest dosing in a PCT?
2 squirts twice a day spread 8-12 hours apart. i can't wait to use it, probably start 2nd week of pct. cel had a lot of talks with nerdy science guys-well not really, but a lot of knowledgeable guys on another board a year or two ago. the b-andro was talked about a lot as a transdermal, i am very excited to finally have the chance to try it. td formestane/suppress-c and something like meltdown or lipo black may just be my summer cut after the cycle and pct are over. this supp is very versatile and has a ton of potential.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah im putting everything together for a pplex/estane cycle and had a possible 11oxo bridge in there, but instead i was thinking of running the form during the last couple weeks of cycle to keep poss gyno down and then run the supress c in the pct.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah im putting everything together for a pplex/estane cycle and had a possible 11oxo bridge in there, but instead i was thinking of running the form during the last couple weeks of cycle to keep poss gyno down and then run the supress c in the pct.
run the td formestane the whole cycle-pm celc5 for his advice, he started 2nd week of his pp cycle i think, even though i tried to twist his arm to start sooner. 2pumps2xday will be plenty of td formestane on cycle and one bottle will be plenty, but you may want to buy more because you will love it and it may be out of stock,lol. i think the suppress-c will be a great addition, start it week 2 of pct or wait till 10 days into it. i am eager to start mine so week 2 it is.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ive ordered this too, exactly what i wanted.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive ordered this too, exactly what i wanted.
I'd love to hear your feedback on it. Topical Formestane is getting talked about alot, but I think this product is being overlooked. Out of all the new items, this is the one that I am most personally excited about.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to hear your feedback on it. Topical Formestane is getting talked about alot, but I think this product is being overlooked. Out of all the new items, this is the one that I am most personally excited about.
Is it out yet? I've not seen it for sale in the usual places I check.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it out yet? I've not seen it for sale in the usual places I check.
It is for sale now. The first pre-shipment batch sold out very quickly so only a few places got any of it. We have more coming in next week and it should be popping up everywhere else shortly after that.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
run the td formestane the whole cycle-pm celc5 for his advice, he started 2nd week of his pp cycle i think, even though i tried to twist his arm to start sooner. 2pumps2xday will be plenty of td formestane on cycle and one bottle will be plenty, but you may want to buy more because you will love it and it may be out of stock,lol. i think the suppress-c will be a great addition, start it week 2 of pct or wait till 10 days into it. i am eager to start mine so week 2 it is.

yeah i was thinking about doing this

pplex 20/30/30/40
estane 0/0/20/30/30/40
form 0/0/100/100/75/50/50(into pct)/50(into pct)
then pct would be either
nolva 20/20/20/10 on
or clomid 50/50/50/
and of course the supress c?
PCT 0/4squirts/4squirts/4squirts/2/2

but why wait one week into pct to start the supress C? if i did that the suppress c would outlast and go past my pct... right?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

pplex 20/30/30/40
estane 0/0/20/30/30/40
form 0/0/75/75/50/50/into pct
then pct would be either
nolva 20/20/20/10 on
or clomg and novla combo.

but why wait one week into pct to start the supress C? if i did that the suppress c would outlast and go past my pct... right?
I would start on day 1, but some may disagree.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

pplex 20/30/30/40
estane 0/0/20/30/30/40
form 0/0/75/75/50/50/into pct
then pct would be either
nolva 20/20/20/10 on
or clomg and novla combo.

harland, i have to be honest. the thinking has changed on anti-corts in pct. when i first joined here the accepted way was first day of pct start the anti-cort. now the thinking is that cort is reduced by the hormone, so starting anti-cort first day of pct would crush cortisol levels too low. i think the accepted way now is a week to 10 days into pct. i have done it both ways and to tell the truth i didn't FEEL like it made any difference when i started it. i don't have bloodwork on this just my knowing how my body reacts. i could tell you to start it on day 1, but i don't want to get a big debate going. either way you should be covered.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
harland, i have to be honest. the thinking has changed on anti-corts in pct. when i first joined here the accepted way was first day of pct start the anti-cort. now the thinking is that cort is reduced by the hormone, so starting anti-cort first day of pct would crush cortisol levels too low. i think the accepted way now is a week to 10 days into pct. i have done it both ways and to tell the truth i didn't FEEL like it made any difference when i started it. i don't have bloodwork on this just my knowing how my body reacts. i could tell you to start it on day 1, but i don't want to get a big debate going. either way you should be covered.
ok then after all is said in done, does this look live heaven or what?

pplex 20/30/30/40/0/0/0/0/0/0
estane 0/0/20/30/30/40/0/0/0/0
form 0/0/100/100/75/50/50/50/0/0 or form 0/0/75/75/75/75/75/50/0/0
nolva 0/0/0/0/0/0/20/20/20/10/?10?
Supress C 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/4squirts/4/4/2/2
cycle assist 2 bottles, rec. dose = 60 total days. prob start one week before cycle start.

nolva can be changed to clomid have both.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've not see any issues starting day 1 of PCT with anti-cort supps.

I start day 1 just to make it easier to get into the PCT routine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jmh and mw1 are examples of what i was talking about, both have found what works best for them. imo there is no right or wrong, either way will be just fine. i am looking at my bottle of suppress-c and thinking i may start day 1 myself.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actally start mine after week one (day 8):28:
As for your PCT if you want to use a serm then i;d go w/ Clomid but this cycle can be easily done OTC
ok cool, yeah i was going to run the serm because i already have em, and i want everything to go supper smoothly, no itch, tender, nothing.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
jmh and mw1 are examples of what i was talking about, both have found what works best for them. imo there is no right or wrong, either way will be just fine. i am looking at my bottle of suppress-c and thinking i may start day 1 myself.
I will take your advice and listen to my body. Im going to be on the form and serm for the first week anyway, so ill wait and maybe start the suppress c after a couple days.

Last edited:
Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan! Will you be logging this cycle here at AM?
oh yeah, and im going to try and have a lot of details, pics/measurements/etc.

it will start june first, It gives me all month to try and really gain naturally, plus it will be like 19-20 weeks since i last took a dose of hdrol, and like 17 weeks since pct was over.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can tell you that suppress-c really works. i started it at full dose [2 pumps 2x day] on first day of pct. it lowed cort levels enough that my knee hurt. i cut back to 2 pumps 1x eod for rest of this coming week and will ramp up slowly. this is the real deal. cel is bringing out some good products.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
i can tell you that suppress-c really works. i started it at full dose [2 pumps 2x day] on first day of pct. it lowed cort levels enough that my knee hurt. i cut back to 2 pumps 1x eod for rest of this coming week and will ramp up slowly. this is the real deal. cel is bringing out some good products.
woot woot!

I'm a log it whenever I get it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woot woot!

I'm a log it whenever I get it.
shiit, stuff really works. it usually took 3 days of full dose of lean extreme to get sore knee.i got money that says results on this are gonna be fantastic.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
shiit, stuff really works. it usually took 3 days of full dose of lean extreme to get sore knee.i got money that says results on this are gonna be fantastic.
so starting slow and ramping up? what about tampering down? feer of cortisol rebound?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so starting slow and ramping up? what about tampering down? feer of cortisol rebound?
harland, this is my fault for assuming you knew about my bad knee. i have to be careful using anti-cort and atd. this is just my 'special circumstance'. for some reason td formestane doesn't effect it.:dunno: for you i recommend dosing as directed.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
harland, this is my fault for assuming you knew about my bad knee. i have to be careful using anti-cort and atd. this is just my 'special circumstance'. for some reason td formestane doesn't effect it.:dunno: for you i recommend dosing as directed.
oh ok, well i was going to start out maybe first couple days at like 1x2 then do 2x2, but i was going to do 100/100/100/50/50 sound good?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed an increase in libido? I have been using it with TTA-500 and my libido is through the roof? Which is uncommon when I am dieting. Was just curious if you were having that affect as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you noticed an increase in libido? I have been using it with TTA-500 and my libido is through the roof? Which is uncommon when I am dieting. Was just curious if you were having that affect as well.
my libido is way up, i just posted that in my xtren log. but i attributed it to the pct assist, never occurred to me that suppress-c might be the cause. btw i use my knee as a barometer on how effective anti-cort supp's are. suppress-c=A+. now you tell me it increases libido too-wow, just wow. this stuff is going to be a big hit.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my libido is way up, i just posted that in my xtren log. but i attributed it to the pct assist, never occurred to me that suppress-c might be the cause. btw i use my knee as a barometer on how effective anti-cort supp's are. suppress-c=A+. now you tell me it increases libido too-wow, just wow. this stuff is going to be a big hit.
My libido is jacked. I am going to be adding PCT Assist wednesday, so I can only imagine how bad its gona be :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My libido is jacked. I am going to be adding PCT Assist wednesday, so I can only imagine how bad its gona be :D
it's gonna be bad, bad , bad. try adding a few pumps of formestane and take it to a whole different level. ooohraaah. suppress-c/td formestane and either meltdown or lipo black would be a killer lean out stack. i had a feeling suppress-c was gonna be big- i love it when i am right. you are going to have a hard time keeping this in stock, better ramp up production ,lol.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it's gonna be bad, bad , bad. try adding a few pumps of formestane and take it to a whole different level. ooohraaah. suppress-c/td formestane and either meltdown or lipo black would be a killer lean out stack. i had a feeling suppress-c was gonna be big- i love it when i am right. you are going to have a hard time keeping this in stock, better ramp up production ,lol.
We plan to keep plenty in stock. I wish it was getting more discussion than it is.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You doing the tyical dosing for PCT Assist? Or up a little?? With the original bottles(120ct) , 6 caps a day was AWESOME!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You doing the tyical dosing for PCT Assist? Or up a little?? With the original bottles(120ct) , 6 caps a day was AWESOME!
I have the 180 ct bottles; but formula is same. I am going to do 9 a day.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
anyone going for fat loss should be incorporating this into their arsenal, no sides at the recommended dose and works well, great addition to stim or non stim

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone going for fat loss should be incorporating this into their arsenal, no sides at the recommended dose and works well, great addition to stim or non stim
i am almost positive that is results they were shooting for. a stack of suppress-c/td formestane/ and meltdown or lipo black would be a great cutting stack, imo.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
i am almost positive that is results they were shooting for. a stack of suppress-c/td formestane/ and meltdown or lipo black would be a great cutting stack, imo.
agreed, form+suppress-c alone would be a great leaning/off time/ mild pct stack, very versatile products, and add in nicely to many different combo's, especially another fat loss compound (stim or not). It may be a while as I have a couple other things coming up, but I will definitely take this combo again

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agreed, form+suppress-c alone would be a great leaning/off time/ mild pct stack, very versatile products, and add in nicely to many different combo's, especially another fat loss compound (stim or not). It may be a while as I have a couple other things coming up, but I will definitely take this combo again
me too, these are very versatile products that i plan to use many times in many ways.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't see why not. I am going to have to anyway - can't really deal with the alcohol smell while at work.
come on jmh, just tell them you had a liquid lunch. you really think it smells like alcohol?

Mars1107

I don't see why not. I am going to have to anyway - can't really deal with the alcohol smell while at work.
i tried it at night, i think it relaxed me.

Supposedly, your cortisol levels are lowest 3 hours into sleep, highest,when you wake up.

Does anyone know the half-life of supress-c?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i tried it at night, i think it relaxed me.

Supposedly, your cortisol levels are lowest 3 hours into sleep, highest,when you wake up.

Does anyone know the half-life of supress-c?
i think the carrier is same as td formestane, should be good for 12 hours. good stuff.

Mars1107

i think the carrier is same as td formestane, should be good for 12 hours. good stuff.
If you go swimming,take a show, in that 12 hour time, will it stop working?

or once it went through the skin, it in?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you go swimming,take a show, in that 12 hour time, will it stop working?

or once it went through the skin, it in?
If it get's into the dermis layer then it still excert effects, though you would loose some of the product from exfoliation and wash out.