Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need to know!

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I hope you guys do a big first run, the excitement around this product is like one I havent seen ina bit. Everyone is stoked about the serving size. Seems like a big winner here

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may log mine. It'll be the last 4 weeks of my summer recomp. That's usually when things start to move the slowest. It definitely won't be the only compound I'm running, but I'll definitely be able to tell if it's making a difference. I've got a feeling this is gonna be the icing on the cake.

freakment

Awards
Running 11-KT right now, but this looks like it will be priced far cheaper. I hope this is released soon I'd love to grab a bottle so that I can go to 250/day (currently running 170/day). I am running 11-KT with Epi

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you guys do a big first run, the excitement around this product is like one I havent seen ina bit. Everyone is stoked about the serving size. Seems like a big winner here
Hey man I was thinking the same thing I never tried 11 kt but this is one of most exciting launches or ppl getting hyped about in a while makes me wonder how good that is gonna be

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey man I was thinking the same thing I never tried 11 kt but this is one of most exciting launches or ppl getting hyped about in a while makes me wonder how good that is gonna be
Obviously cant speak for the product yet, but OL always puts out quality stuff and I will just say 11KT is one of my favorite compounds for leaning, hardness, and fat loss. Ive never ran it at that high of a dose but I can imagine it will be a great add on to my cycle.

Hastur

Awards
ok bro
50% off Olympus UK ftw
make it happen lol.
You never know! ;)

If I get 15 or more picks right on my mock draft you have to release it tomorrow. Deal?!
Haha, if it were up to me! Heck, my cycle starts this Sunday and I wanted to run SUP3R-11 from day 1, but patience is a virtue.

No worries, I think we'll have enough to go around! And you aren't kidding about the excitement, this thread has had 205 replies and 6,814 views in just 10 days! I think we have a winner indeed!

I may log mine. It'll be the last 4 weeks of my summer recomp. That's usually when things start to move the slowest. It definitely won't be the only compound I'm running, but I'll definitely be able to tell if it's making a difference. I've got a feeling this is gonna be the icing on the cake.
Definitely log it, brother! It's perfect for a summer recomp!

Running 11-KT right now, but this looks like it will be priced far cheaper. I hope this is released soon I'd love to grab a bottle so that I can go to 250/day (currently running 170/day). I am running 11-KT with Epi
It will be released very soon, so keep an eye out so you can grab a bottle! I think you'll see a big difference between 170mg vs 250mg per day as well.

People love cutting and recomping, and they love deals. So I'm not surprised people are excited for the launch of a product providing 7.5g 11-KT per bottle!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hastur you should know we don't have patience for these releases!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys. Us reps get first dibs and I'm gonna clean up;). No neg reps please!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys. Us reps get first dibs and I'm gonna clean up;). No neg reps please!
This.

I'm buying 11-kt like I buy my donuts - by the dozen lol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm passing up on olympus labs insider for this
more 11kt in my stash.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Guys, guys, guys

International = preferential

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This.

I'm buying 11-kt like I buy my donuts - by the dozen lol
Plus with mega dosing Sup3r-11 you can afford to eat twice as many donuts. This may be financially irresponsible...but GAINZ.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus with mega dosing Sup3r-11 you can afford to eat twice as many donuts. This may be financially irresponsible...but GAINZ.
I'll do it for science!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I'm passing up on olympus labs insider for this
more 11kt in my stash.
Yeah, I have scaled my planned order for the current special down considerably on the advent of this information. All your 11-KT are belong to us!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sure hope yall made a bunch of this sh!t

Hastur

Awards
Now I'm starting to wonder if we really did produce enough, we might sell out release day with as much attention as its getting! I need to pull some strings and have at least 4 bottles set aside for myself before that happens...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now I'm starting to wonder if we really did produce enough, we might sell out release day with as much attention as its getting! I need to pull some strings and have at least 4 bottles set aside for myself before that happens...
I'll vote against u doing this sorry bro haha

awarebrah

Awards
"Potentially higher propensity to injury"

Interested in this product for sure but this part is scaring me off lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need ...

Because your bones won't be able to support dem gainz

Hastur

Awards

Perhaps I need to elaborate in the write up just what this means. If you lower cortisol too much, you can end up with a higher risk of injury. This is more of a warning for the guys who are megadosing it. It's not anything to be scared of, 11-KT is very mild, and if used appropriately its risk of side effects is very very low, as many can attest to.

Edit: Just edited the main post to elaborate on that potential side effect, so people have a better understanding.

Reactions: GNO
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have at least two people who will do this. =D
OL should run a case discount for the two of us!

Just out of curiosity, how many bottles in a case? :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
let's see how many bottles each gonna buy
if price is badass I'm buying 6 bottles
if price is right I'm buying 4 bottles
If price is average I'm buying 2 bottles

Hastur

Awards
let's see how many bottles each gonna buy
if price is badass I'm buying 6 bottles
if price is right I'm buying 4 bottles
If price is average I'm buying 2 bottles
This sounds like a stellar plan to me! Just a few more days, and we'll see exactly how many bottles people end up snagging. I really hope we don't sell out on release day, because I really do need AT LEAST one bottle for myself. Haha.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established

If there's a case deal and it ends up being huge like 16 or something I'll split one with you, brother. Faytrain and Volvo can both attest I put my money where my mouth is.

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If there's a case deal and it ends up being huge like 16 or something I'll split one with you, brother. Faytrain and Volvo can both attest I put my money where my mouth is.,
I am in if we need to do that....although if the deal is good enough, I may still want the entire case!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need ...

The only one that matters is if you predict Ramsey to Dallas
Nah, I got Zeke to Dallas.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461887662.171817.jpg

Hastur

Awards

If there's a case deal and it ends up being huge like 16 or something I'll split one with you, brother. Faytrain and Volvo can both attest I put my money where my mouth is.
I am in if we need to do that....although if the deal is good enough, I may still want the entire case!
Fair enough, good sir!!
Though I regretfully do not have the details on how many bottles are in a case at this moment, if you two are serious about inquiring about a discount for a large volume purchase such as a case, I may be able to put you in touch with the proper people to discuss it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys a publicly traded company? D@mn

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I got Zeke to Dallas.

View attachment 134853
I had a feeling it was Elliot when they took so long I think it's a dumb pick considering they got beast line, McFadden played well, and they got Morris. Defense is what they needed and Ramsey was theirs for the taking oh well

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Though I regretfully do not have the details on how many bottles are in a case at this moment, if you two are serious about inquiring about a discount for a large volume purchase such as a case, I may be able to put you in touch with the proper people to discuss it.
I'm serious....just a matter of funds...but I think I should be close.

Hastur

Awards
I'm serious....just a matter of funds...but I think I should be close.
Discuss it with saywutrly, figure out what you guys want to do, then let me known and I'll try and forward your request to someone who may be able to work out a deal with you guys on a high volume purchase. :)