Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need to know!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[video=youtube;HrkO5y0LfLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrkO5y0LfLA[/video]

That 0:19 mark...
Damn if u saw him workout in my gym I'll go sit in a corner n shut up haha
man what a beast this guy.

Hastur

Awards
Damn if u saw him workout in my gym I'll go sit in a corner n shut up haha
man what a beast this guy.
Haha, the man did snag eight Mr. Olympia wins after all. But for as much of a beast as he is, he is a very nice guy. Needless to say, he was likely utilizing a few things stronger than 11-KT, haha. ;)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, the man did snag eight Mr. Olympia wins after all. But for as much of a beast as he is, he is a very nice guy. Needless to say, he was likely utilizing a few things stronger than 11-KT, haha. ;)
Well he has openly talk about hasn't he?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol true but not ol uk bro had to to get andros via nutriverse.
Don't you worry... There was a United Nations of OL summit where OL US was like :261: UK?

Then we had big mugs of CONQU3R UNLEASHED :cheers: then crushed a workout, set some PRs and all is resolved...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't you worry... There was a United Nations of OL summit where OL US was like :261: UK?

Then we had big mugs of CONQU3R UNLEASHED :cheers: then crushed a workout, set some PRs and all is resolved...
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

Reactions: GNO
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Indeed, 11-KT is not banned, nor has it ever been banned. The reason for its disappearance isn't due to just one reason, some companies stopped producing it due to fear regarding the 2014 ban in the United States, many companies that produced it pulled out of the hormonal market altogether, and some companies that produced it went out of business entirely. But, as you can all see, it's back!

That should be a nice Cut/Recomp for you, brother. You're right, SUP3R-11 would be an ideal add on for such a cycle. Since we've yet to release it, we have no logs as of yet, but there are plenty of other 11-KT logs out there detailing its assistance in fighting stubborn fat areas. As for libido, it was commonly reported to raise libido in most users.

If there is one thing we do at Olympus, it's make sure we listen to our customers. Stay tuned here for the possibility of a badass intro sale... ;)
whew thats a lot of quoting- lol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my wallet is ABSOLUTELY not ready but I'm ready...

Hastur

Awards
You know, I'm surprised, no one has had any technical questions, just 'When is it coming out?' and 'How much is it?' haha. It would appear our customers know what they want, and they want it now! ;)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know, I'm surprised, no one has had any technical questions, just 'When is it coming out?' and 'How much is it?' haha. It would appear our customers know what they want, and they want it now! ;)
I mean olympus labs doit 1 way
high dose
good price
quality
so what happens is ppl see results they keep buying... simple and effective
so yes how much and when it's out?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Your write up says everything bro

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
If someone were to run say a 6-8 week cycle of Sup3r 11 and Epi-Andro, what would be a good PCT that's not overkill? And would any letro or Arimidex be required during cycle (I would think not)?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If someone were to run say a 6-8 week cycle of Sup3r 11 and Epi-Andro, what would be a good PCT that's not overkill? And would any letro or Arimidex be required during cycle (I would think not)?
I would say standard 4 week Nolva or Clomid protocol would be plenty. Super PCT could be an afterthought but not necessary unless you want extra horsepower in pct. And no, a heavy duty AI will not be necessary in most cases.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Haha I will Bite... Can we expect it sometime in May?

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
This is already listed on the official OLYmpus UK site with price and all. Can someone verify what the deal is if that is valid, or when it will hit other retailers?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$95 on OLUK. So based on that I'll guess retail is ~$60 and intro sale ~40-50.

Hastur

Awards
Your write up says everything bro
Thanks, brother! I do my best!

I mean olympus labs doit 1 way
high dose
good price
quality
so what happens is ppl see results they keep buying... simple and effective
so yes how much and when it's out?
This is already listed on the official OLYmpus UK site with price and all. Can someone verify what the deal is if that is valid, or when it will hit other retailers?
Right now it looks as though it should be available sometime within the next 2 weeks or so. Keep your eyes peeled around early May, though a precise date is still yet to be announced. And what you see on the official Olympus UK website is the price before any sales, which is currently listed at $94.99, however using a 30% off rep code cuts the cost by -$28.50, making it only $66.49. But keep in mind that this is not the intro sale price, or a sale price of any kind. More details regarding its price around launch will be revealed in the near future!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need ...

I remember talking to PA about this and I think people get confused. 11 keto doesn't actually lower cortisol to dangerous levels....ever. The reason for this is it only effects the aspect of cortisol that has negative (often physique damaging) effects on the body. However the regulatory properties of cortisol that are needed to function are unchanged. That's why I like this compound so much. It's unique

NewAgeMayan

Awards
This thrad is goin OFF

Hope we got enough bottles made up.

Reactions: GNO
Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
At what dosage 11-kt becomes suppressive ?
Thinking about 8 week cycle at 250mg

CJNator

Awards
How would this be for a recomp cycle?

LGD 4mgs for 2 months and 8mgs for the 3rd, Sup3r 11 125 for 2 months then 250 for the last month.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I would run a mild pct even at a 1ml. But I don't think anyone can answer this for a certainty. It's been said at 300mg of 11-oxo or less no pct is necessary. But we really can't give an absolute as to how much 11-kt equals that dose. Either way I'd err on the side of caution. I can say at 250mg it will most certainly be suppressive.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established

LGD 4mgs for 2 months and 8mgs for the 3rd, Sup3r 11 125 for 2 months then 250 for the last month.
Personally I would ramp the LGD to 8mg much sooner. I would also see how the 125mg of kt treats you if it's working as desired stay at that dose.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I would run a mild pct even at a 1ml. But I don't think anyone can answer this for a certainty. It's been said at 300mg of 11-oxo or less no pct is necessary. But we really can't give an absolute as to how much 11-kt equals that dose. Either way I'd err on the side of caution. I can say at 250mg it will most certainly be suppressive.
I think clomid at 15/15/10 is the ultimate solution for this compound.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established

It's almost the same cycle I'm planning myself,except I'm adding Gharine and Rad to it.

CJNator

Awards
Personally I would ramp the LGD to 8mg much sooner. I would also see how the 125mg of kt treats you if it's working as desired stay at that dose.
I might if I have enough, I couldn't gain any weight from 8mgs to 12 or 16mgs eating way beyond my maintenance calories and another cycle I maintained for 6 weeks and it was amazing. I assume 4mgs will be perfect for maintaining and I'm sure 8mgs would be better. Yea I'll see how 125mgs treats before the 3rd month, excited to try this out.

Hastur

Awards
I think clomid at 15/15/10 is the ultimate solution for this compound.
I can give an answer here. Any compound with the ability to bind to the Androgen Receptor will result in some degree of suppression. Because 11-KT has the ability to bind to the Androgen Receptor, thoughout the body, this includes the Hypothalamus, which will start to suppress the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis). This is why AAS/DS/PH/SARMS are all suppressive compounds. So even though dosage and cycle length play an important role in suppression, and I could go into further detail on this, I highly recommend that a PCT always be run following a cycle. At a minimum, if we are to use Clomid as an example, 12.5/12.5/12.5 would be sufficient for more mild compounds such as 11-KT. But not if you run it at 500mg for 8 weeks, at which point I'd increase the dosage of the SERM and extend the length of PCT.

I might if I have enough, I couldn't gain any weight from 8mgs to 12 or 16mgs eating way beyond my maintenance calories and another cycle I maintained for 6 weeks and it was amazing. I assume 4mgs will be perfect for maintaining and I'm sure 8mgs would be better. Yea I'll see how 125mgs treats before the 3rd month, excited to try this out.
For a recomp cycle, that would be just fine. I typically opt for higher dosages myself, but I don't respond to compounds as well as other tend to. 4mg LGD and 125mg 11-KT is fine, but very mild. You'll see better results at 8mg LGD and 250mg 11-KT without a doubt.

Hastur

Awards
Subbed late, this thread got big FAST!
Welcome, brother! I know, 135 replies and 4,833 views in less than 8 days, it's gotten quite a bit of attention! I think people are excited for SUP3R-11!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
Thinking of getting this and epiandro. If I don't want to stack them, would taking the 11-keto to lean out first be better or would it be better to take the epiandro first?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking of getting this and epiandro. If I don't want to stack them, would taking the 11-keto to lean out first be better or would it be better to take the epiandro first?
I would use them together, personally. The Epi-Andro should help with strength and also assist in fat loss.

Hastur

Awards
In my opinion, it really wouldn't matter if you ran the EpiAndro first, or the 11-KT first. But stacking them would definitely lead to better results, and I would highly recommend that. What dosages and cycle length were you thinking about? And what are your goals?

Hastur

Awards
I would use them together, personally. The Epi-Andro should help with strength and also assist in fat loss.
I was typing essentially the same thing while you were posting this, haha. Beat me to the punch!

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
In my opinion, it really wouldn't matter if you ran the EpiAndro first, or the 11-KT first. But stacking them would definitely lead to better results, and I would highly recommend that. What dosages and cycle length were you thinking about? And what are your goals?
My plan was to get one of the 11-keto and one of the super epi 120ct. Run the 11-keto first and then run the epiandro at 500mg a day.
So one month on the 11-keto and two months on the epiandro.

Hastur

Awards
My plan was to get one of the 11-keto and one of the super epi 120ct. Run the 11-keto first and then run the epiandro at 500mg a day.
So one month on the 11-keto and two months on the epiandro.
Alright, well since you are running the EpiAndro at 500mg the entire 2 months, it makes more sense to end the 2 month cycle with 1 month of 11-KT, and not at the beginning. Usually cycles build in strength until they end, not weaken. For best results, that is. I'd still recommend 125mg 11-KT with 500mg EpiAndro the entire length of the 2 month cycle, I think you'd see more synergy and better results overall.

Example 60 Day Cycle:

Sup3r-Epi ---- 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
Sup3r-11 ----- 125/125/125/125/125/125/125/125

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
Alright, well since you are running the EpiAndro at 500mg the entire 2 months, it makes more sense to end the 2 month cycle with 1 month of 11-KT, and not at the beginning. Usually cycles build in strength until they end, not weaken. For best results, that is. I'd still recommend 125mg 11-KT with 500mg EpiAndro the entire length of the 2 month cycle, I think you'd see more synergy and better results overall.

Example 60 Day Cycle:

Sup3r-Epi ---- 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
Sup3r-11 ----- 125/125/125/125/125/125/125/125
Thanks. I'll do this.