Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need to know!

Hastur

Awards
I found some info on OL Sup3r-11..

Looks solid- Is this accurate OL reps???

SUP3R-11
Serving Size: 2 mL
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

Serving % DV
11-Ketotestosterone
17b-Hydroxy-4-androstene-3,11-dione 125 mg -

*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Other Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Octyl Salicylate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, D-Limonene, Thiazone, Nerolidol

*Apply 2mL SUP3R-11 once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout. Apply SUP3R-11 directly onto clean, dry skin. The best sites for application are the chest, shoulders, and arms.
The cat is out of the bag! Yes sir, that is indeed correct! I will address it further with my next post!

Release date update?
We're still a little ways out from releasing that information just yet! You'll know within the next few weeks!

Hastur

Awards
View attachment 134574

That's correct! One bottle of SUP3R-11 contains an unbelievable 7.5g of 11-Ketotestosterone, allowing for a full 30-day cycle at 250mg per day!

Now that the servings have been confirmed, let's talk a bit more about possible cycles utilizing this amazing compound!

*Beginner – Standalone Cycle: (30 Day Cycle, Over 4 Weeks)
-11-KT – 250/250/250/250 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-11)
Apply 4mL, once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout, or alternatively 2mL twice a day when convenient.

*Advanced/Experienced – Cutting Cycle: (30 Day Cycle, Over 4 Weeks)
-Epi-Andro – 1000/1000/1000/1000 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-EPI ELITE – 120 Caps)
-IGNIT3 – 5/5/5/5 [Caps per day] (1 bottle Olympus Labs IGNIT3 – 150 Caps)
Apply 4mL SUP3R-11 once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout, or alternatively 2mL twice a day when convenient. Take 1 Capsule SUP3R-EPI ELITE, four times per day spaced out, with meals containing Fats. And take 3 Capsules IGNIT3 on an empty stomach prior to breakfast with an additional 2 Capsules later in the day.

*Advanced/Experienced – Recomp Cycle: (30 Day Cycle, Over 4 Weeks)
-1-Andro – 330/330/330/330 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-1 ELITE – 90 Caps)
-4-Andro – 330/330/330/330 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-4 ELITE – 90 Caps)
Apply 4mL SUP3R-11 once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout, or alternatively 2mL twice a day when convenient. Take 1 Capsule SUP3R-1 ELITE and 1 Capsule SUP3R-4 ELITE, three times per day each, spaced out, with meals containing Fats.

*Advanced/Experienced – Bulking Cycle: (30 Day Cycle, Over 4 Weeks)
-1-Andro – 330/330/330/330 (1 bottle Olympus UK SUP3R-1 ELITE – 90 Caps)
-Trest – 100/100/100/100 (1 bottle Olympus UK TR3ST – 120 Caps)
Apply 4mL SUP3R-11 once per day, preferably mid-day or 30-60 minutes pre-workout, or alternatively 2mL twice a day when convenient. Take 1 Capsule SUP3R-1 ELITE, three times per day spaced out, and 1 Capsule TR3ST four times per day spaced out, both with meals containing Fats.

Note: These are just simple examples, and cycles can be ran longer than 4 weeks, dosed at different times, and stacked with other compounds.

I have edited the main post to reflect this new information! So now that the word is out, who's excited for SUP3R-11??

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly how 11-kt should be dosed. Awesome stuff Hastur.

Hastur

Awards
This is exactly how 11-kt should be dosed. Awesome stuff Hastur.
Thank you, sir! We pride ourselves on offering some of the highest dosages on the market! As I'm sure you can tell is a trend with our products, haha. :)

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, sir! We pride ourselves on offering some of the highest dosages on the market! As I'm sure you can tell is a trend with our products, haha. :)
Yes properly dosed and affordable. Easy to support you guys.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Price range ideas?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bathe in this I must

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
The cat is out of the bag! Yes sir, that is indeed correct! I will address it further with my next post!

We're still a little ways out from releasing that information just yet! You'll know within the next few weeks!
So because I was spot on with the mg and amount of servings, do I win some cool OL stuff???? As in, first bottle of Sup3r-11!?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So because I was spot on with the mg and amount of servings, do I win some cool OL stuff???? As in, first bottle of Sup3r-11!?
Yes, you get the honor of sending your first four bottle of Sup3r-11 to me!

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Not too familiar with the dose range of this stuff. Do some go higher than 250. Or is that pretty much the sweet spot?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not too familiar with the dose range of this stuff. Do some go higher than 250. Or is that pretty much the sweet spot?
125-250 is the general sweet spot. Some will go higher although I'm sure it will approach a point of limited returns.

Hastur

Awards
Yes properly dosed and affordable. Easy to support you guys.
agreed-

nicely put my Coheedean brother
That's our aim! And we appreciate the support, brothers! Thanks!

Price range ideas?
That too will be revealed the near future, stay tuned!

125-250 is the general sweet spot. Some will go higher I'm sure it will approach a point of limited returns.
Jebrook is spot on, 125-250mg is generally regarded as the sweet spot by most. Though I have to point out, in the past many people dosed it lower than this due to requiring multiple bottles. This is a thing of the past with our high dosage, and our as of yet unrevealed but very favorable price range.

Reactions: GNO
WAF

WAF

Awards
If you guys want good results it's like every other product you need proper dossing. If it's a money concern wait till you can do it properly.

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
If you guys want good results it's like every other product you need proper dossing. If it's a money concern wait till you can do it properly.
Agree 100%- proper dosing, proper supports, proper pct and most important- proper diet!

Hastur

Awards
Agree 100%- proper dosing, proper supports, proper pct and most important- proper diet!
It's true, you have to pay to play. If you want good results, you need a proper dose. But I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised by just how cost effective it can be to use a proper dose and achieve good results. ;) Keep your eyes peeled, gentlemen. We'll be releasing more information on SUP3R-11's price AND it's release date in the very near future!

I'm trying to decide how many bottles I'll pick up, I have an 8-week cycle planned in the near future, might just need to snag 2 bottles and run it at 250mg for all 60 days! Plus my cousin is a big Olympus supporter, and I always try to hook him up when I can! So there's 3 bottles... And then there's my best friend who has had two epic recomps on Olympus UK products in the past... Looks like I'll need about 4 bottles!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It's true, you have to pay to play. If you want good results, you need a proper dose. But I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised by just how cost effective it can be to use a proper dose and achieve good results. ;) Keep your eyes peeled, gentlemen. We'll be releasing more information on SUP3R-11's price AND it's release date in the very near future!

I'm trying to decide how many bottles I'll pick up, I have an 8-week cycle planned in the near future, might just need to snag 2 bottles and run it at 250mg for all 60 days! Plus my cousin is a big Olympus supporter, and I always try to hook him up when I can! So there's 3 bottles... And then there's my best friend who has had two epic recomps on Olympus UK products in the past... Looks like I'll need about 4 bottles!
get in line lol

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Introducing SUP3R-11 - The Ultimate 11-Ketotestosterone Guide - All you need ...

I think I'd like to run 500 mg for 60 days lol. I mean I dosed 11 spray at 100 sprays a day I wonder how much active I was getting

Hastur

Awards
I think I'd like to run 500 mg for 60 days lol. I mean I dosed 11 spray at 100 sprays a day I wonder how much active I was getting
Haha. Well 500mg is quite the high dosage, that may lower cortisol a bit too much, lead to some unpleasant side effects. However, there will always be those who wish to test the limits. Cycling SUP3R-11 at 500mg for 60 days would requite exactly 4 bottles. If you do decide to go with a high dosage, I'd suggest starting at 4mL/250mg, then moving up to 6mL/375mg, and then 8mL/500mg. That way you can see if it's even necessary to run at the high of a dosage, though if you start to have side effects, you can always dial it back.

Also I'm not sure I'm familiar with 11 spray, are you referring to Prototype Nutrition's now discontinued 11-KT Spray? I recall people saying they used 50+ sprays, and that no dosage was made public or revealed on the label, correct?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. Well 500mg is quite the high dosage, that may lower cortisol a bit too much, lead to some unpleasant side effects. However, there will always be those who wish to test the limits. Cycling SUP3R-11 at 500mg for 60 days would requite exactly 4 bottles. If you do decide to go with a high dosage, I'd suggest starting at 4mL/250mg, then moving up to 6mL/375mg, and then 8mL/500mg. That way you can see if it's even necessary to run at the high of a dosage, though if you start to have side effects, you can always dial it back.

Also I'm not sure I'm familiar with 11 spray, are you referring to Prototype Nutrition's now discontinued 11-KT Spray? I recall people saying they used 50+ sprays, and that no dosage was made public or revealed on the label, correct?
My understanding per PA, was that 50 sprays equaled to about 249mg

Hastur

Awards
My understanding per PA, was that 50 sprays equaled to about 249mg
Ahh, so BlockBuilder was using about 500mg per day. Well, then if he was able to run it at 500mg without any negative side effects, he'll be able to handle 8mL/500mg of SUP3R-11 just fine!

TucanD

Awards
Still planning my summer cycle of epiandro and osta, which will be a cut moving into a recomp, this looks like an ideal add on if I can afford it! Anyone here use 11 keto to assist with the stubborn fat areas, and libido up or down anyone?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100 sprays?! Good Lawd! Who has the patience for that ...

:sleeping:

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
Does anyone know why 11 keto disappeared a couple years back? It seems like such decent compound, I have to be missing something..

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know why 11 keto disappeared a couple years back? It seems like such decent compound, I have to be missing something..
The ban. It's the only banned compound I was upset over.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe it is banned... But with the new regulations companies dq'd it anticipating it would be or bring scrutiny

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe it is banned... But with the new regulations companies dq'd it anticipating it would be or bring scrutiny
Ah ha. Well, everyone needs to get crackin

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ban was so broad that most companies stopped production on anything that came close. The last one came hard and fast. Lots of companies lost that ass.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How was ur results when u used it?
I only used 11oxo at a gram a day for 8 weeks. There was an obvious drop in abdominal fat. Being almost 40, that's my problem area.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only used 11oxo at a gram a day for 8 weeks. There was an obvious drop in abdominal fat. Being almost 40, that's my problem area.
1 gram wow, hefty dose.
and I'm 31 and this damn area is my problem area ,no matter what diet etc happens sh!t Is there.
I'm really happy olympus labs coming with 11 kt no need for conversion and u get a nice dose def will run it at higher dose lol .

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 gram wow, hefty dose.
and I'm 31 and this damn area is my problem area ,no matter what diet etc happens sh!t Is there.
I'm really happy olympus labs coming with 11 kt no need for conversion and u get a nice dose def will run it at higher dose lol .
Yeah. I'm lookin forward to it.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for Olympus labs reps or the owner , can we please have a badass intro sale for the bros that will double dose for 8 weeks cycle abd on a tight budget for supps please
thanksssss

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for Olympus labs reps or the owner , can we please have a badass intro sale for the bros that will double dose for 8 weeks cycle abd on a tight budget for supps please
thanksssss
You must be a :newbie:

Because we always do!:fest06:

Hastur

Awards
I don't get it though.. so it's legal now?
Never banned to begin with.
The ban was so broad that most companies stopped production on anything that came close. The last one came hard and fast. Lots of companies lost that ass.
Indeed, 11-KT is not banned, nor has it ever been banned. The reason for its disappearance isn't due to just one reason, some companies stopped producing it due to fear regarding the 2014 ban in the United States, many companies that produced it pulled out of the hormonal market altogether, and some companies that produced it went out of business entirely. But, as you can all see, it's back!

Still planning my summer cycle of epiandro and osta, which will be a cut moving into a recomp, this looks like an ideal add on if I can afford it! Anyone here use 11 keto to assist with the stubborn fat areas, and libido up or down anyone?
That should be a nice Cut/Recomp for you, brother. You're right, SUP3R-11 would be an ideal add on for such a cycle. Since we've yet to release it, we have no logs as of yet, but there are plenty of other 11-KT logs out there detailing its assistance in fighting stubborn fat areas. As for libido, it was commonly reported to raise libido in most users.

thanksssss
You must be a :newbie:

Because we always do!:fest06:
If there is one thing we do at Olympus, it's make sure we listen to our customers. Stay tuned here for the possibility of a badass intro sale... ;)

Hastur

Awards
[video=youtube;HrkO5y0LfLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrkO5y0LfLA[/video]

That 0:19 mark...