INSANE WITH THE TREN-STANE

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 fish tacos with light mayo.
First time I ever went to Cali was the first time I had heard of fish tacos. Being from the East coast I thought they were talking about going to a whore house when they said "let's go get some fish tacos".

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First time I ever went to Cali was the first time I had heard of fish tacos. Being from the East coast I thought they were talking about going to a whore house when they said "let's go get some fish tacos".
Yeah man it totally sounds like something to do with pu$$y lol. Like pink taco...
Hope your rage has subsided ;) your legs now pay the price.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man it totally sounds like something to do with pu$$y lol. Like pink taco...
Hope your rage has subsided ;) your legs now pay the price.
I'll make sure to whine all day tomorrow. :-D

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4 of Ironflex TREN-STANE

I took measurements today.
Bi: right 14in, left 14in
Chest: 44in
Neck: 17in
Quads: right 22in, left 21.5
Shoulders: 49.5

Today's food
8am hamburger
9am a shake I call the 1020:scoop of protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal,2 eggs, 1 1/2 cup milk, 1 banana, 1 1/2 tbs peanut butter, cycle support, blended.
10am 1/2 bagle with cheese
2:30pm 1oz pretzels
5pm boiled ham & beans about 2 cups
8:30pm 2 fish tacos

Work out from about 5:30pm-6:45pm
My PWO today was 1 scoop of cellucor c-4 extreme.

Db flys flat bench # per arm
(15x10)(15x20)(17.5x12)(17.5x15)(20x12)(22x10)

Db flys incline
(17.5x12)(20x12x3)(

Db flys decline
(20x10x2)(20x15)

Db side bends/per side
(27.5x25)(30x30)(30x50)

Quad extension ( I used both legs at the same time due to my right ACL)
(30x50)(50x12 my right knee started grinding)
(45x20x3)

As for notes: been having some killer dreams on this stuff so far. Had a headache today, like in the back of my neck & it feels like my BP is up today but I didn't get to check it so I'm gonna use bigger scoops of cycle support. Unlike halo x I'm getting pretty sore already, still have DOMs from Thursdays workout!
All right that's it for day 4 ..... Good lifting to all.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
View attachment 96845

Eating clean so far has gotten me minus pounds & constant hunger. Im gonna get a little dirty !!
Breakfast today
4 halves French toast
2 eggs 2 bacons
Banana
1/4 pound burger
1/4 gallon of milk
Morning protein shake with supps.
Omg... Doesn't matter what I'm on... If I eat like that, I just get fat... Lol. More power to you if you can handle it!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg... Doesn't matter what I'm on... If I eat like that, I just get fat... Lol. More power to you if you can handle it!!
I just need a meal like that once a week or so. Most of the time I eat clean, but when my body says eat that, I eat that.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No protein between 9am and 5pm? Skinny you're on a cycle brother, I would recommend you at least throw some BCAA's into that gap.

Loving the food though, making me hungry

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No protein between 9am and 5pm? Skinny you're on a cycle brother, I would recommend you at least throw some BCAA's into that gap.

Loving the food though, making me hungry
You got it Driven !! Thanks for pointing that out. A simple mistake on my part & an easy fix ;)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still have any issues sleeping?? I should tamper off
The sleep is getting better every day with added hours. Probly just needed to adjust. I'm feeling good & them dreams are crazy with vivid colors and constant action, I love it!
Yea, not gonna taper off unless I have a real problem & so far I'm like'n the Tren-Stane!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I honestly always just eat as much as i possibly can to get the absolute most muscle/strength i can from a cycle. Fat loss is really simple but gaining muscle is hard as sh*t, so utilizing a cycle to its full potential and dieting down the road is the greatest route IMO. Glad to hear it's going well man!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took care of the protein gaps that I had guys. Thanks again for pointing that out. It was a busy Saturday.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I took care of the protein gaps that I had guys. Thanks again for pointing that out. It was a busy Saturday.
No problem, just don't want you missing out on the full potential of your run.

You end up modifying your dosing schedule to avoid it effecting your sleep?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Good man, aminos work wonders! :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem, just don't want you missing out on the full potential of your run.

You end up modifying your dosing schedule to avoid it effecting your sleep?

I started my last caps of the dayan hour sooner. So we will see how it goes. So far so good tho.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Ok guys I have a question. My balls are kinda sore or tender is this normal? Wazz up?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They're probably just atrophying. Never had ball pains, but I know some guys do as they change sizes. Whenever my buddy goes on Clomid, exact same RC company as I use, he claims they ache terribly for the first couple wks while they get swoll again. Mine swell back up fast but never any pain/aches.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or you just need to stop punching the dummy so hard ;)
I'll never stop punch'n the munchkin.

Thanks for the info. Nuts were tender this morning but went away after a while, no
biggie.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 6
Body weight 190.5 this morning.
Starting to see some vascularity, more than usual.
Also a difference in toning and size in arms.

Here was my food for the day:
5:30 carnivore shake with supps. & cycle supp.
7:30 1cup Cheerios dry
9:30 small chicken breast
10:00 small salad
12:30pm Wendy's double stack plain
1:45 pm light cheese head
2:15 pm 1020(cals) Shake
3:30 pm half of a hamburger plain
6:00 pm chicken hard tacos & broccoli wild rice.

My work out: no PWO today, not needed
Incline push up deep press
(25x4)
Decline push up deep press
(25x3)(20x1)
Dips body weight 190
(15x5)
Standing curl , curl bar
(60x10)(60x10)(65x8)(70x8)(75x4 till fail)
Hammy curls
(25x12)(25x20)(30x15)(30x15)(30x20)
Abs seated leg raise into v up
(25x2)(20x3)

I felt really good today with a lot of energy, so much that I did not need to use a PWO! Pretty cool. Some light back ache today but I forgot to take my taurine. I tried to space my meals out as evenly as possible today.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 8

BW this morning 191.5
So far kept my BW at what I started with. My only worry was loosing weight on this run but I'm good to go now.

Today I up my caps to 5 a day.
50 mg of tren
50 mg of Epi
No sides except for little acne,aggression & some loss of sleep.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 8

BW this morning 191.5
So far kept my BW at what I started with. My only worry was loosing weight on this run but I'm good to go now.

50 mg of tren
50 mg of Epi
Aint nothin' wrong with a little aggression. :chairshot:

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
DAY 8

BW this morning 191.5

50 mg of tren
50 mg of Epi
your going to love 50mg of each!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In b4 "all them gainz doe" comments :D

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never been able to bench 200.
Hopefully this will be the run.
My first cycle I went from topping out at 225 x 2 to 245 x 2. You should see a similar if not bigger increase.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first cycle I went from topping out at 225 x 2 to 245 x 2. You should see a similar if not bigger increase.
Oh that would be so nice if I added 20# to my bench. Trying my hardest to get there.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Should be able to do more than 200 all natural

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know.....

I'm trying. I hardly ever have a spotter. Disadvantage of a garage/home gymer.
Having been a home gym guy for 4 years now I will say that it really helps you be greatly in tune with your body, your limitations, and how hard you can push yourself.

bel1

Awards
gonna say this stack will put on lotsa strength but be prepared to lose a big part of it during pct..
well at least that's what i experienced, good luck on that 200lb

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
gonna say this stack will put on lotsa strength but be prepared to lose a big part of it during pct..
You should virtually always lose strength in PCT - the steroids aren't there anymore, rbc isn't what it was, hormones aren't where they were (obv). Intramuscular glycogen retention will lower, waterweight will fall off, even newly-acquired muscle gains can diminish while natural production is trying to fire back up. But if done properly, newly created nuclei in the muscle will remain, & there will be more left over than when the cycle was started. 2 steps forward, 1 back, but progress is made none-the-less. And this is a game of inches & pounds, ultimately.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man.
Yeah , im prepared to loose half of what i gain but some people keep all or almost all. Not my case tho on my last run. I kept half.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
You should virtually always lose strength in PCT - the steroids aren't there anymore, rbc isn't what it was, hormones aren't where they were (obv). Intramuscular glycogen retention will lower, waterweight will fall off, even newly-acquired muscle gains can diminish while natural production is trying to fire back up. But if done properly, newly created nuclei in the muscle will remain, & there will be more left over than when the cycle was started. 2 steps forward, 1 back, but progress is made none-the-less. And this is a game of inches & pounds, ultimately.
This^^ but I think most of your gains can be kept, you just have to work harder during PCT. A lot of guys don't keep up the intensity of their workout or eat like they should.. If you treat your workouts like marathons not sprints in the long run you will see great progress.. There is no long term fast fixes for real gains in my eyes..

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
This^^ but I think most of your gains can be kept, you just have to work harder during PCT. A lot of guys don't keep up the intensity of their workout or eat like they should.. If you treat your workouts like marathons not sprints in the long run you will see great progress.. There is no long term fast fixes for real gains in my eyes..
Agree with this, you need a pre-plan before a cycle. You should always train heavier coming off a cycle it is a signal to the body to retain muscle mass because of a stress induced stimulus which is the name of the game. Most guys who lose a lot coming off a cycle have been on too long or are thoroughly lacking in their training intensity or recovery. Add this all up to the fact everyone is afraid to actually eat and of course you are going to lose your gains.

I just finished a 6 week quad stack, i am day 5 in PCT and am up 2 more pounds and strength is up. I set a 50lb pause squat PR. Just sayin'

Eat a **** ton.
Make sure you recover between workouts, if your not planning on improving (hitting some sort of PR) just stay home and recover.
Plan your highest intensity training in PCT to keep mass.
Just using your head and what you feel is smart enough but we have some sort of article for everything now and common sense is not so common.

Keep up the good work man i see you are eating more!! :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK sorry for the lack of logging the last couple of days.
Ive been teaching my teenage daughter how to drive :0
A workout in its self ...lol.. need less to say she did not pass her driving test on friday....damn!

This was DAY 9 workout.
I did have a rest day since the last time i logged & didnt record my workout on day 8, sorry. So...

DAY 9
Military Press Machine
(60x12)
(80x10)
(90x7 until fail)
(90x10)
(100x5 until fail)

Lat Pull Downs Wide Overhand
in front
(150x12)
(170x10)
(190x10)
(190x10)
in back
(190x10x3)
(190x15 fast)

Face Pulls
(90x12)
(100x10)
(120x10)
(120x10)
(130x10)
(140x7 until fail)

Calf Toe Raise
(40x15)
(100x10)
(100x20)
(120x20)
(140x17)

This was the day i go to a really old school private home gym with these machines that belong in a museum. i usually do a pull day. I took some pics of the strange equipment there.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image.jpg

I do calf toe raises & half squats on the left & on the right is a cable curl machine , don't really use that.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image.jpg

I love this one it's an ond military press machine , hurts & has a ton of weight!
This is what I military press with on thurs.
Sorry it's blurry.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 11 REVIEW

Alls good been taking 50mg tren,
50mg Epi since Wednesday. Really the only side worth stating is that I'm a lot more dried out. My nose ,throat & mouth. Been drinking $hit loads of water. Light acne for a 41 year old guy.
My body weight is up by several pounds ... Being weighed in the morning.
194.0 today & I haven't been eating as much this week. Seems my body has gotten used to the two new compounds finally. Eating cleaner again for the most part.
During my Thursday workout I used CNP Cannibol watermelon war machine.
Worst tasting crap I've ever had!
Worked good tho with focus & pumps.
Made a new PR on this old BP machine at the gym I go to. It said 280 , regardless of what it really was I could still never do that on that machine before so.... Cool! Maybe 300 next Thursday. They got a cool squat rack there too with a power rack! :)
So far Tren-stane is working for me and I got 1 more week til I bump to 60 mg each. Still wanting to take halo x at the end of my 5 weeks ..... I have 2 bottles now***
Any thoughts?? :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used cannibol today too! Taste was pretty bad lol but it zoned me out like no other.

I'd bridge the halo in. Bring it in and stretch your cycle to seven weeks

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumps were really good tho & it only lasted like 3 hours , so I was able to sleep. Won't be buying it that's for sure.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol I used my sample today too

Stacked ferox with swole
Needed more stim :p

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I used my sample today too

Stacked ferox with swole
Needed more stim :p
Ha ....I have the inferno caps left. Not to excited to take them. I thought diablo thermo worked great as a PWO, loved it so much I bought some.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pumps were really good tho & it only lasted like 3 hours , so I was able to sleep. Won't be buying it that's for sure.
Really? I didn't notice any significat difference :( the pump was normal for me lol
Lol I used my sample today too Stacked ferox with swole Needed more stim :p
Swole is there non stim, so I could see why you needed more :) lol
Ha ....I have the inferno caps left. Not to excited to take them. I thought diablo thermo worked great as a PWO, loved it so much I bought some.
I have no use for a fat burner lol