INSANE WITH THE TREN-STANE

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is your morning piss still brown? You can increase your NAC dose- remember the cell regeneration capability. I would do 1g split three times a day.

Glad you're doing better bonez. Soon you'll be back to yourself lord willing!
Yes, the morning piss is the only brown one of the day now, the rest are all yellow still tho. Will do on the NAC increase, it is helping I can tell.
Thanks Tyga.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Damn man...sorry to hear about your troubles :(

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much research did you do prior to starting this cycle?

Food for thought: The negatives far outweigh the positives when it comes to Acetaminophen.

If you are sick, stop the cycle. If you need sleep, take diphenhydramine. There is also NyQuil without tylenol.

Good luck
Thanks Drew.
I did my research pretty well on the Trenstane, the Msten I probably could have done more research on cuz I didn't really decide to bridge it till the end of the Trenstane.
Sorry if I seem ignorant.
Honestly , just didn't realize how much acetaminophen is was in a dose of NyQuil, assuming that was the reason for the jaundice.
I was felling sick not taking it for sleep.
Thank you very much again. I'm extremely grateful for your advice.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks dude. I hope someone else can learn something from this besides me.
..lol... :)
So..just for the record...you believe the prob was the NyQuil right? Not the msten? Because I can see NyQuil and other Meds being bad on cycle...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure the acetaminophen didn't help but it's nowhere near as hepatotoxic as msten when dosed appropriately.
It's not one or the other obviously though, it's everything together. Too little water, not enough liver support, too many oral compounds at once. Everyone & situation is different, but this combo was just too rough in Skinny's case.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah, true. My whole point was that blaming it all on the NyQuil isn't accurate and while people don't like to think steroids are hepatotoxic, they are and you need to be careful.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, true. My whole point was that blaming it all on the NyQuil isn't accurate and while people don't like to think steroids are hepatotoxic, they are and you need to be careful.
Definitely, & Msten most definitely so. On the exact same supports both times, Msten @ 28mg gave me both considerably darker urine & considerably higher blood pressure than 15mg of M1T. I love them both & would use again, but Msten not so high a dose, & both with caution. They're certainly no joke.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Right, obviously msten is more toxic than most orals and medications. what I meant to ask was everything ok up until the NyQuil? Did it just give that last push to where you had these issues?

Edit: Hyde answered my question, thanks man :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not one or the other obviously though, it's everything together. Too little water, not enough liver support, too many oral compounds at once. Everyone & situation is different, but this combo was just too rough in Skinny's case.
Yep this ^^^
It was the combo if all those things. I learned that if your on cycle and you get sick or need to take anything else besides your cycle supps & gear then you need to stop the cycle. Can't be mix'n that $hit together.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah def don't f around with liver tox. Had a pt come in (not on steroids, probably acetaminophen overdose with or without alcohol) with not that much higher Tbili than you initially posted (around 3-4) who wasn't even that jaundiced, and only had ast/alt around 1000 who died yesterday and they're waiting to harvest her organs, she was 24; not to scare anyone but it's not a trivial thing.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah def don't f around with liver tox. Had a pt come in (not on steroids, probably acetaminophen overdose with or without alcohol) with not that much higher Tbili than you initially posted (around 3-4) who wasn't even that jaundiced, and only had ast/alt around 1000 who died yesterday and they're waiting to harvest her organs, she was 24; not to scare anyone but it's not a trivial thing.
Wow, that's really sad. It's amazing how many deaths come from acetaminophen overdoses. I seem to hear about those a lot.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude ..... Your scaring me.
I'm kinda worried now

Mystere3

Awards
Damn dude ..... Your scaring me.
I'm kinda worried now
Nah you're fine, liver is one of those things where you usually either die or you're fine; it can regenerate itself so people can survive a lot of damage to it. That being said it's good that you stopped the msten when you did. That's why I advised you to stop it and get labs checked ASAP.

Mystere3

Awards
Wow, that's really sad. It's amazing how many deaths come from acetaminophen overdoses. I seem to hear about those a lot.
Yeah unfortunately it's a medication with a narrow therapeutic index; 4g and you're fine, 8 and a small girl might get liver failure.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the record. I will never again be taking anything that contains acetaminophen, most def never again. I will find another way to deal with my pain or sickness.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, obviously msten is more toxic than most orals and medications. what I meant to ask was everything ok up until the NyQuil? Did it just give that last push to where you had these issues?

Edit: Hyde answered my question, thanks man :)

Just to answer this question clearly......Yes all was great up until I used some NyQuil , which was about my last week of the Tren-stane. And didn't start seeing complications until I ran Msten for about a week.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah unfortunately it's a medication with a narrow therapeutic index; 4g and you're fine, 8 and a small girl might get liver failure.
Well no one should really be taking over 3g a day really. Unless otherwise instructed.

Mystere3

Awards
Ppl take 4g a day all the time; I bet most ppl who take it chronically take that much; it's 2 extra strength every 6 hours, which is what's typically recommended. I bet every hospital patient with pain is prescribed that more or less so we can minimize opioids.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I only take ibuprofen or aspirin if I need a pain med. And when I took it every day for awhile, with Mentabolan and M1T bridged into SD my urine was crystal clear. I guess tho everyone is different like was stated earlier. That was drinking wine every nite to relax me. Not brutally smart but kept a close eye on it. Ran the SD at 30 and M1T at 20-30.i think lots of times guys who have liver problems on cycle aren't telling the full story(not point at you Skinny!) and they are way overloading on alcohol and pain meds and some other stuff. One guy I know wanted to do a cycle so I was like order this and this for supports, ALA and TUDCA. it was hi spirit cycle. Well the other day the stupid guy checked in because of terrible. Pain down low and peeing blood. He had been getting wasted to the point of no return every night in cycle and skipped supports. He's still drinking every day even now that he's in PCT and says oh its just a little blood. I kind of want to hit the guy

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only take ibuprofen or aspirin if I need a pain med. And when I took it every day for awhile, with Mentabolan and M1T bridged into SD my urine was crystal clear. I guess tho everyone is different like was stated earlier. That was drinking wine every nite to relax me. Not brutally smart but kept a close eye on it. Ran the SD at 30 and M1T at 20-30.i think lots of times guys who have liver problems on cycle aren't telling the full story(not point at you Skinny!) and they are way overloading on alcohol and pain meds and some other stuff. One guy I know wanted to do a cycle so I was like order this and this for supports, ALA and TUDCA. it was hi spirit cycle. Well the other day the stupid guy checked in because of terrible. Pain down low and peeing blood. He had been getting wasted to the point of no return every night in cycle and skipped supports. He's still drinking every day even now that he's in PCT and says oh its just a little blood. I kind of want to hit the guy
Holy $hit!! What a dumb a$$.
Probly be dead soon.