Inhibit E vs Novadex XT

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Running Clomid 12.mg EOD as a restart to get my low test up. Was looking into running an otc AI just to help keep estrogen in check. Which of the 2 would you recommend? Thanks

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've used Inhibit E and like it. Never tried Novadex XT.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Running Clomid 12.mg EOD as a restart to get my low test up. Was looking into running an otc AI just to help keep estrogen in check. Which of the 2 would you recommend? Thanks
Novadex XT sounds great but barely anyone has used it. Inhibit E has bloodwork showing it can effectively reduce E2.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
That's what I've noticed while searching....can't find any reviews on the gaspari....inhibit is so cheap I guess it's a no brainer which to use

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There's a few logs on novadex, but I'm not sure on blood work

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
I didn't do any blood work but the Novadex XT worked well for me.. everyone is different though.. my pee came out dark almost rusty looking after i would take my dose ed but was clear as soon as i was done taking it

ill prob try that other one you are talking about to see any difference..

2HOT2GETSHOT

2HOT2GETSHOT

Banned
Awards
And fomenthe looks of it Inhibit-E is way cheaper! So bump on that!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS INHIBIT E is cost effective and has been proven many times on this forum that it works. It's a product from SNS that has stood the test of time here on AM.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And fomenthe looks of it Inhibit-E is way cheaper! So bump on that!
for a supp that works as well as inhibit-e the price can't be beat, imo.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I got an almost full bottle of Mtest lying around...would I benefit from stacking it with the Clomid?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS Inhibit-E. It can be found at 20%, making it below $20 a bottle. So comprehensive, so cost-effective.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used Inhibit E and like it. Never tried Novadex XT.
I'm in the same boat. Used inhibit e multiple times with good results but never novadex xt. SNS is a quality company as well.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
currently using the new Inhibit E on my current cycle, and definitely liking the new formula ;)

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
currently using the new Inhibit E on my current cycle, and definitely liking the new formula ;)
What is the new formula? We have it in the UK just not sure which version...

If you don't mind

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
As others have said, there's not too much knowledge on Novedex XT since it was just released. There are logs active on this board indicating very promising results so far that are typical of a lowered estrogen.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is the new formula? We have it in the UK just not sure which version...

If you don't mind
Yeah...I thought he actually meant a new formula too. Looks like he was referring to the second version that has been out for quite a few years now..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreeing with the masses here... inhibit e for sure. Price + proof are my main selling points.

And to answer the m-test question, yes it will work well in any pct (there's no direct synergy and we can't suggest stacking with a technically illegal serm, but a good pct addition it is ;) )

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreeing with the masses here... inhibit e for sure. Price + proof are my main selling points.

And to answer the m-test question, yes it will work well in any pct (there's no direct synergy and we can't suggest stacking with a technically illegal serm, but a good pct addition it is ;) )
SNS always killing it in the quality:price game.

M test is probably the best PCT test booster out there right now, check out the PCT forum. Great for libido.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
SNS always killing it in the quality:price game.

M test is probably the best PCT test booster out there right now, check out the PCT forum. Great for libido.
How's it compare to Kings Blood?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the science behind the actives in NXT is insanely impressive. I'd put it toe to toe with any anti-estrogen on the market and be extremely confident in it outperforming the rest

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How's it compare to Kings Blood?
For pure test boosting, Id put m-test up against anything. Kings blood is slightly more comprehensive though and covers some extra bases, but usually at a cost. Depends what else you have in your pct whether its worth it or not.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ well said, kings blood is a great product for sure although you can get nearly all the same benefits with M test for about $20 cheaper

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kings blood is really good, i stacked it with or1gin and I miss it now.

Mood elevation and sleep on it are fantastic

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
I recently stacked Test1fy with Novedex XT. Starting the Novedex XT the about halfway through taking Test1fy. No major impacts to overall strength or size, but the pairing defiantly helped harden and lean me out.

Thinking about pairing M-Test with Inhibit-E any thoughts? Or should these be used independently or paired back to back?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M Test would stack very well with Inhibit E. Highly recommended!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I recently stacked Test1fy with Novedex XT. Starting the Novedex XT the about halfway through taking Test1fy. No major impacts to overall strength or size, but the pairing defiantly helped harden and lean me out.

Thinking about pairing M-Test with Inhibit-E any thoughts? Or should these be used independently or paired back to back?
Stack them. theres definite benefits to both at the same time

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

I can tell you from experience they are awesome together. I loved it.

compan

compan

Awards
I've really liked Novedex so far since I started it 2 weeks ago. I definitely notice I am getting the achy joints (I stopped using my joint supps for a little) again which always happens for me (most people) with AI use. Certainly manageable, but I was honestly surprised to notice it that much for an OTC product. I've yet to use a product OCT outside of NXT that gave me that result.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
I've really liked Novedex so far since I started it 2 weeks ago. I definitely notice I am getting the achy joints (I stopped using my joint supps for a little) again which always happens for me (most people) with AI use. Certainly manageable, but I was honestly surprised to notice it that much for an OTC product. I've yet to use a product OCT outside of NXT that gave me that result.
Agreed on the achy/sore joints.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I tried Novadex XT and I loved it. If you wish to focus manly towards e-control, go with Inhibit-e, otherwise if you wish to have also cortisol control, take Novadex XT. Both great, but with price difference. Up to you

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To be honest, I tried Novadex XT and I loved it. If you wish to focus manly towards e-control, go with Inhibit-e, otherwise if you wish to have also cortisol control, take Novadex XT. Both great, but with price difference. Up to you
I intend to try it at some point. The achy joints people mention as being "a sign that it is working" leads to the possibility that Arimistane is just doing its thing and the product is not having any impact on estrogen. We were fooled for years by Arimistane, and its presence in any supplement claiming to have an influence on estrogen leads to some skepticism. I think it would have been wiser to leave out the Arimistane and replace it with Acacetin or something that reduces cortisol like 5-AT.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, appreciate the kind words on Novedex! Much appreciated.

I intend to try it at some point. The achy joints people mention as being "a sign that it is working" leads to the possibility that Arimistane is just doing its thing and the product is not having any impact on estrogen. We were fooled for years by Arimistane, and its presence in any supplement claiming to have an influence on estrogen leads to some skepticism. I think it would have been wiser to leave out the Arimistane and replace it with Acacetin or something that reduces cortisol like 5-AT.
I hear ya. But also remember that Novedex utilizes two novel suicide AI's in addition to arimistane. This seems to be an award winning combo so far by users.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey man, appreciate the kind words on Novedex! Much appreciated.

I hear ya. But also remember that Novedex utilizes two novel suicide AI's in addition to arimistane. This seems to be an award winning combo so far by users.
Right. So it makes it hard for the user to truly evaluate the efficacy of the novel AI's when it includes an ingredient that mimics the affects of an AI (Arimistane).

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Right. So it makes it hard for the user to truly evaluate the efficacy of the novel AI's when it includes an ingredient that mimics the affects of an AI (Arimistane).
Arimistane is just the "cherry on top" of the formula, so to speak. There will actually be a study released on Novedex XT in the near future showing the potency of these new AIs which will help solidify their worth.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arimistane is just the "cherry on top" of the formula, so to speak. There will actually be a study released on Novedex XT in the near future showing the potency of these new AIs which will help solidify their worth.
I guess I am just confused. If the two novel AIs are doing their job...one would expect the unfortunate side effect of dry joints. I don't see how adding another product that notoriously dries out joints with relatively few other benefits is a cherry. Could just be me..

I am ready for a new Detonate though! The current one..I don't think I really have to say anything..

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I guess I am just confused. If the two novel AIs are doing their job...one would expect the unfortunate side effect of dry joints. I don't see how adding another product that notoriously dries out joints with relatively few other benefits is a cherry. Could just be me..

I am ready for a new Detonate though! The current one..I don't think I really have to say anything..
Dry joints are not experienced by all users. Arimistane is a cherry on top given that it's a promising suicide AI providing synergy with the other two even with its lack of literature. As far as Detonate, there is no current iteration out at the moment but our new fat burner, Arson, is in the pipeline!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
If using m-test for 8 weeks would you run the inhibit-e for 8 weeks also or last 4 weeks? Both ingredient panel look extremely solid

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If using m-test for 8 weeks would you run the inhibit-e for 8 weeks also or last 4 weeks? Both ingredient panel look extremely solid
Either is fine. 8 weeks would probably be better cause longer is usually always better :D

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Either is fine. 8 weeks would probably be better cause longer is usually always better :D
Good to know I think the m-test and inhibit stack is going to be the next combo i try. I might lay off the fish oils and throw some arachidonic acid with this combo.

Finishing up a Test1fy and Novedex stack so excited to compare the two. To keep it fair might add in some arachidonic acid during the last 4 weeks to compare the two stacks.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see all the Novedex XT love in here because it honestly deserves it.

Speaking as a true experienced lifter (and not a Gaspari fanboy) it's been one of the best test boosters I have used in a LONG time. Because let's be honest, normally you don't see much (to write home about) from natural boosters.

But I'm currently on Week 7 right now (using a cap first thing in the morning and one at dinner time) and my strength has gone up quite a bit, and the body comp changes have been very noticeable. The thing I notice the most, I wake up VERY dry. And to me, that's the best part. Now after a full day of eating and drinking, it's not as noticeable, but still there. I'm going to run this for the full 8 weeks and I already know when I stop I'm going to miss it greatly.

Probably a 4 week break and then right back on it. It's THAT good :)

-Spaz

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What benefits can one expect from sns-inhibit-e?

It looks like it's ok to important into Australia and half the price of some the other similar products.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It looks like it's ok to important into Australia and half the price of some the other similar products.
Rising test levels, lower estrogen levels. Muscle gain while drying out.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

If you grab one from NP, it is $17.99, and $7.95 postage = 32AUD. Definitely not bad.