Inhibit E question

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
So I started my first cycle of test cyp last Monday. Running it at 400mg a week (Monday & Thursday. My third injection will be this Monday. I have aromasin on hand.

I did pre cycle blood work and plan on doing more blood work around 6 weeks. I’m not having any estrogen sides (I’d assume it’s also too early for that as well).

Would it hurt to run inhibit E even without sides? Also is it something I could use every single day? Last question is I’m running cycle assist.. would inhibit E be okay to run with that?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@sns8778

For what it's worth, I'm running 350mg test-e and taking 3 caps inhibit-e per day. It's a natural formula that doesn't crash e2. More along the lines of a very affordable solution for healthy e2 levels. I think there's folks around here that have gotten bloodwork done to show it's effectiveness. Personally I wouldn't rely on it for the prevention of gyno on a aas cycle. Definitely keep the aromasin on hand. When I tried going up to 430mg I started getting gyno signals and that was on 3 caps on inhibit-e. So 350 is my sweet spot for not needing an ai.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It shouldn't crash your estro. You could dose at 2 caps a day. I would increase to 3 if you notice estro sides.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
@sns8778

For what it's worth, I'm running 350mg test-e and taking 3 caps inhibit-e per day. It's a natural formula that doesn't crash e2. More along the lines of a very affordable solution for healthy e2 levels. I think there's folks around here that have gotten bloodwork done to show it's effectiveness. Personally I wouldn't rely on it for the prevention of gyno on a aas cycle. Definitely keep the aromasin on hand. When I tried going up to 430mg I started getting gyno signals and that was on 3 caps on inhibit-e. So 350 is my sweet spot for not needing an ai.
Nice I’ll order some then. I had both glands removed last August. I know people say you can’t gyno again but there’s always a slim risk.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I started my first cycle of test cyp last Monday. Running it at 400mg a week (Monday & Thursday. My third injection will be this Monday. I have aromasin on hand.

I did pre cycle blood work and plan on doing more blood work around 6 weeks. I’m not having any estrogen sides (I’d assume it’s also too early for that as well).

Would it hurt to run inhibit E even without sides? Also is it something I could use every single day? Last question is I’m running cycle assist.. would inhibit E be okay to run with that?
My question is, if your estrogen is fine then what's the reason for wanting to lower it?

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
My question is, if your estrogen is fine then what's the reason for wanting to lower it?

No I agree. I guess when I pull bloods around 6 weeks I’ll evaluate. I’ll have inhibit e to the side tho.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think he's worried about keeping it in check. As in trying to address it before it may start going up.

Inhibit-E is pretty unique in that it generally won't lower levels too low anyway, it helps your body metabolize and regulate estrogen and improves testosterone to estrogen ratio. Don't get me wrong, it does lower estrogen, but not in the way that most people think of when they think about a lot of the things that are commonly discussed.

We get a lot of people that buy Inhibit-E that are referred from TRT clinics in order to help their levels be consistent, especially those that experience the yoyo type effects from dosing Arimidex twice per week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It would be fine to run Inhibit-E even without having estrogen sides from your cycle.

Inhibit-E is unique in that it helps your body metabolize and regulate more efficiently and because of that, it would be rare that anyone would have to worry about Inhibit-E dropping their levels too low. And if you think about it, its a lot easier sometimes to address things before they become a problem than it is to do damage control after they become one.

Inhibit-E would be used daily. Most people use 3 caps per day; some people do 2 caps per day.

Inhibit-E and Cycle Assist make for a great stack. No worries at all on combining the two.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778

Great post - and you are absolutely correct in that it doesn't crash E2 and that its a great affordable solution for healthy e2 levels and optimal testosterone to estrogen ratio.

Whether someone would need anything additional for e2 depends, like you said, on individual response and what they are using and at what dosages.

We have a lot of people that buy and use Inhibit-E to help keep their estrogen levels regulated while on TRT, but cycle doses can of course go much higher than TRT dosages. What you're saying about it as your response seems to be pretty normal - that its when one goes much above 400 mg. of test is when something else may be needed (or at least be needed to keep on hand) in addition to Inhibit-E.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
I think he's worried about keeping it in check. As in trying to address it before it may start going up.

Inhibit-E is pretty unique in that it generally won't lower levels too low anyway, it helps your body metabolize and regulate estrogen and improves testosterone to estrogen ratio. Don't get me wrong, it does lower estrogen, but not in the way that most people think of when they think about a lot of the things that are commonly discussed.

We get a lot of people that buy Inhibit-E that are referred from TRT clinics in order to help their levels be consistent, especially those that experience the yoyo type effects from dosing Arimidex twice per week.
Would you take exhibit E and clomamax at the same time?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would you take exhibit E and clomamax at the same time?
Inhibit E and ClomaPlex?
Ok, sorry for the spelling. What do you think. Together or separate?
Yes, you can take Inhibit-E and Cloma-Plex together.

We have a lot of people that use that combination. Some of them only use 2 Inhibit-E per day instead of 3, but others use the 3 cap per day dosing. It depends on individual response and what else they are taking.

They make a great stack and the ingredients work in different ways.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the difference between Inhibit-E and Reduce XT?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's the difference between Inhibit-E and Reduce XT?
Inhibit-E helps your body regulate and metabolize estrogen more efficiently and promotes optimal testosterone to estrogen ratios.

Reduce XT is for helping reducing cortisol levels and can be used as part of fat loss regimens, lean bulking or recomp regimens, and also in PCT to help keep gains.