I'm on Phosphatidic acid Ya'll

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered a couple bottles from BPN but my results won't be worth much because I'm already using follidrone and clear muscle. Not the best way to do things, but I rarely do what's best :)
Bwah ha ha. Just keep running what you're currently running for another month or so before adding King in. Taking stuff away or adding stuff to a stack that is still relatively fresh to you would skew results. Adding a product into a current stack that you have been running for awhile would allow you to better assess if the new product is doing anything of note.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bwah ha ha. Just keep running what you're currently running for another month or so before adding King in. Taking stuff away or adding stuff to a stack that is still relatively fresh to you would skew results. Adding a product into a current stack that you have been running for awhile would allow you to better assess if the new product is doing anything of note.
Righto.

baffled

Awards
using it for one day now, will report if anything noticeable happens in the coming weeks. i scrapped some other supps just to be sure íf there is any change it is King.
also curious if the common cited huge hunger increase will happen to me as well. i can already eat a ****load without gaining a ton of fat so im curious how much i can stuff in my face on King

PS: i take the 3 caps with my last meal 1 hour before workout. nothing weird happened so i guess its fair to say the advice of 1 cap per meal is just for "safety" reasons

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
clear muscle sucks

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Strongly disagree. 800 calorie deficit and just hit PRs on bench dead and squat... And I'm 8 lbs lighter
how long have you been using it? I didn't really notice anything could your results be placebo or from something else?

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I'm running folli & micro pa together right now. Ran micro for almost 2 months alone, then ran folli alone for 4 weeks. Now I'm stacking both. I'm not training for strength right now, more size than strength. I have noticed that I look bigger & more muscular. Even had a gym member tell me that he sees a difference.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
this is saucemonkey, forgot my password and email so i remade my **** and had admin delete my old username...

so hi guyssssssss lol. reps gone furever. resubbing in the threads i wanna be apart of so chyeah

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
SuppJunkie how's the stack treating you, and in particular Laxogenin / STR3NGTH?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else think clear muscle is just terrible?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Subbing for king feedback. Reviews look good for strength increases.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Why do some reports claim that king inhibits Myostatin? It doesn't have Epicatechin right?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Clear Muscle. I will probably see how HMB-Ca works out after this. The recovery on the stuff is absolutely phenomenal and that ultimately equates to more progress due to being able to put in more work without being hindered by recovery rate. If HMB-Ca works as well, I'll stick with the Ca. If not, I'm seriously considering keeping Clear Muscle in.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like Clear Muscle. I will probably see how HMB-Ca works out after this. The recovery on the stuff is absolutely phenomenal and that ultimately equates to more progress due to being able to put in more work without being hindered by recovery rate. If HMB-Ca works as well, I'll stick with the Ca. If not, I'm seriously considering keeping Clear Muscle in.
What brand of Ca will you use?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What brand of Ca will you use?
Probably ON. It's the most accessible. Will play with 3 grams a day and then play with 6 grams a day. If 6 grams is needed, might just as well stick with CM tbh.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback, I have some on the way and am really looking forward to it.

baffled

Awards
2 weeks on it (king). not noticing much. i might have had a bump in performance in the way of higher reps or some weight increase once while working out, but that might just as well be "normal progress" being made. it is not a constant factor in the way that there is a permanent strength increase though.
6 weeks to go though, who knows what might happen in that time.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Question for Kiss

Do you recover better from Clear Muscle than oyu did on Isatori Biogro?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question for Kiss

Do you recover better from Clear Muscle than oyu did on Isatori Biogro?
Oh heck yes. I noticed a drop off when I stopped Bio-Gro, but damn, CM is on a totally different level. Just finished the last day of my 10 days straight lifting cycle. Actually got stronger as total volume went up on heavy push pull day today. So that is two 10 days lifting cycles I've had on CM. First cycle was at the beginning of using the first bottle of CM. This second cycle came at the tail end of the second bottle.

It's a total waste of product if you just use it to avoid DOMS/fatigue from workouts. IMHO you should take advantage of it and hit everything harder and with more frequency. Adjust your training to take advantage of the headroom you are now afforded by the CM. Or if you are on a serious cut (see saucemonkey's experience thus far). If you stick with whatever training you have been doing without adjusting to account for CM, that's just a complete and total waste of money and time. Most folks train with a certain program taking into account their recovery rate. If your recovery rate improves notably, obviously you're leaving a lot of gains on the floor there because CM improves your recovery by quite a bit.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Strongly agree with dookie.

Train hard, train frequent, and grow. I'm recovering like I was at maintenance calories and I'm in a 700kcal deficit and 20)g CHO below maintenance. I'm a strong strong believer. Possible future staple

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh heck yes. I noticed a drop off when I stopped Bio-Gro, but damn, CM is on a totally different level. Just finished the last day of my 10 days straight lifting cycle. Actually got stronger as total volume went up on heavy push pull day today. So that is two 10 days lifting cycles I've had on CM. First cycle was at the beginning of using the first bottle of CM. This second cycle came at the tail end of the second bottle.

It's a total waste of product if you just use it to avoid DOMS/fatigue from workouts. IMHO you should take advantage of it and hit everything harder and with more frequency. Adjust your training to take advantage of the headroom you are now afforded by the CM. Or if you are on a serious cut (see saucemonkey's experience thus far). If you stick with whatever training you have been doing without adjusting to account for CM, that's just a complete and total waste of money and time. Most folks train with a certain program taking into account their recovery rate. If your recovery rate improves notably, obviously you're leaving a lot of gains on the floor there because CM improves your recovery by quite a bit.
Ok thank you for the feedback !

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Strongly agree with dookie.

Train hard, train frequent, and grow. I'm recovering like I was at maintenance calories and I'm in a 700kcal deficit and 20)g CHO below maintenance. I'm a strong strong believer. Possible future staple
This is what I'm hoping for from it.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ok kiss! In beetween CM and Humanofort? Wich one gave you better recovery ?

And between Humanofort and biogro?

Sorry for alll the questions !

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok kiss! In beetween CM and Humanofort? Wich one gave you better recovery ?

And between Humanofort and biogro?

Sorry for alll the questions !
Kiss
Can you compare the recover from pa to clear muscle?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok kiss! In beetween CM and Humanofort? Wich one gave you better recovery ?And between Humanofort and biogro?Sorry for alll the questions !
Humanofort does nothing noticeable in terms of recovery IMO but sleep is rock solid on it and I generally feel very good using it. That could be due to improved sleep. I'm really not exactly sure how Humanofort works, it would appear that it's adaptogenic.
Kiss Can you compare the recover from pa to clear muscle?
PA has done nothing of note for recovery. It's basically an anabolic more or less. The two works well together. I subscribe to the John Meadows style of training for the past few months, I feel like both supplements compliments that style of training quite well.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Humanofort does nothing noticeable in terms of recovery IMO but sleep is rock solid on it and I generally feel very good using it. That could be due to improved sleep. I'm really not exactly sure how Humanofort works, it would appear that it's adaptogenic. PA has done nothing of note for recovery. It's basically an anabolic more or less. The two works well together. I subscribe to the John Meadows style of training for the past few months, I feel like both supplements compliments that style of training quite well.
Thank you sir.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best PA supplement? Clear muscle or Cutler King?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for not answering my question what so ever, haha
I did answer you question. Only one out of the two products you listed is an actual PA product, thus that one is better out of the two you've listed by default, since the other product contains no PA. LoL.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I did answer you question. Only one out of the two products you listed is an actual PA product, thus that one is better out of the two you've listed by default, since the other product contains no PA. LoL.
Sorry bro. The question I meant was what is the best PA product on the market

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would have to be the King. It has a better price point plus other added goodies.
^ Probably this. Will start King tomorrow (heading into the office today, expecting to see my packages waiting for me, lol).

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
pa is 100x better then clear muscle

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
pa is 100x better then clear muscle
Hey, bro. Would you summarize the benefits you got from pa, including approximate number of lbs added to sets, any bodyweight gained, and the time it took to see those benefits?

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Hey, bro. Would you summarize the benefits you got from pa, including approximate number of lbs added to sets, any bodyweight gained, and the time it took to see those benefits?
10-15% weight increase for dumbbell shoulder press, dumbbell press/inclined, bench/inclined, squat, close grip bench press
pull up/different variations are easier, im able to crank out more reps within the same set. my dips are basically the same idk why

i finished altogether 3 products containing PA and im currently on my last bottle
my weight still fluctuates within the same range... maybe a pound extra

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long are we running PA for. 12 weeks?
You can run PA indefinitely. Intracellular PA is something your body produces a lot of when you train. Extracellular PA appears to work via conversion to LPA which leads down the ERK pathway which then stimulates mTOR.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
You can run PA indefinitely. Intracellular PA is something your body produces a lot of when you train. Extracellular PA appears to work via conversion to LPA which leads down the ERK pathway which then stimulates mTOR.
so stacking PA with follidrone would be pretty beneficial.

does PA have a positive or negative effect on libido?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so stacking PA with follidrone would be pretty beneficial.

does PA have a positive or negative effect on libido?
PA is not going to affect your libido (at least nothing that I could notice and I've been using it for at least 80 days straight at this point). If you're currently using folli, I would run that alone for a month or two (preferably two) before adding in the PA, this way you can have a better idea as to which thing is doing what.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
PA is not going to affect your libido (at least nothing that I could notice and I've been using it for at least 80 days straight at this point). If you're currently using folli, I would run that alone for a month or two (preferably two) before adding in the PA, this way you can have a better idea as to which thing is doing what.
Currently 2 1/2 weeks into folli. Results have been nothing but spectacular, up 4kg in the short peiod, photos in my log to prove it. best natural supplement I've ever touched, noticed it from day 1!

Ill order some King. thanks for the information, should be a great stack

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently 2 1/2 weeks into folli. Results have been nothing but spectacular, up 4kg in the short peiod, photos in my log to prove it. best natural supplement I've ever touched, noticed it from day 1!

Ill order some King. thanks for the information, should be a great stack
Link to your folli log?