I'm on Phosphatidic acid Ya'll

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going well. Notice muscle pumps during workouts and muscle fullness. Also experiencing increased appetite. Strength slightly up. Would dose higher but cost is keeping me to 6/day 1 hour preworkout.
Any benefits known of dosing more than 6 caps a day? It seems that the studied dose was at the amount in 6 caps so I was planning on running it as per label instructions.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Going well. Notice muscle pumps during workouts and muscle fullness. Also experiencing increased appetite. Strength slightly up. Would dose higher but cost is keeping me to 6/day 1 hour preworkout.
Me too on everything

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
So strength, pumps and muscle fullness could all be attributed to eating more. How are your guys diets comparing before starting and now? Were you bulking before?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So strength, pumps and muscle fullness could all be attributed to eating more. How are your guys diets comparing before starting and now? Were you bulking before?
I have cut my daily calorie intake since I started as I want to cut before summer. This makes it difficult as the product increases my appetite but I've done a good job so far.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Could be, I just started lifting again after a long long break but I've been really big before. I'm making crazy gains and taking a lot of different supps. But pa is prob the only thing new I've used and I've been lifting almost 25 years so I know my body pretty well. I honestly feel the pa has made a noticable diffrence since I started taking it and for the first 20 days or so I wasn't really using much else. Personal experience with a supplement is obviously very very subjective though but I haveny read a bad review yet. Id really like to double dose but the price is to high

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I think Im going to start taking a half dose at bedtime. Seems like a good time if pa really does signal muscle growth no?

Just in case anybody was wondering I'm also really getting behind agamatine. I feel pumped all day on it its ridiculous.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump for more feedback if there's anyone else using it.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome. Is anyone using it while cutting?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It sounds very similar to Anabeta. How would you guys compare the two?

JSNeves

JSNeves

Awards
I'm not a huge bio test fan anymore (made great gains with 4ad and surge 12+ years ago)... but on the other hand they have been pimping forskolin for quite some time and it just now seems to be becoming popular... so they may have something, just have to wait for it to be produced by someone who doesn't have a cult following and has to price to match the market

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds very similar to Anabeta. How would you guys compare the two?
Apples and oranges (based on what each one actually does). Will start on Micro-PA mañana.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.....and what are you claiming this stuff does exactly?
Increase appetite or allow you to eat w/o gaining fat?

Wha'ts the supposed purpose/sales pitch of this stuff?

Thanks

I dont know I notice im eating like a house more then when I used prohormones

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
.....and what are you claiming this stuff does exactly?
Increase appetite or allow you to eat w/o gaining fat?

Wha'ts the supposed purpose/sales pitch of this stuff?

Thanks
It signals mTOR in two ways. Intra-cellular as well as from outside of the cells is what I understand of it. This has actual human data (pretty recent as well) that backs up its MOA.

For reference:
http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/06/phosphatidic-acid-rising-star-on.html

From that post you can find the references at the bottom of the post.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing my third bottle. I won't be purchasing again as I really didn't notice anything besides some extra hunger in the beginning which could have been random.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
bump to this, about to possibly get two bottles of King.
fightnews how you liking it and how long have you been running it now?
I know your asking fight news but like I mentioned in the other phosphatidic acid thread, I won't purchase this again. On my third bottle of Micro-PA now.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I know your asking fight news but like I mentioned in the other phosphatidic acid thread, I won't purchase this again. On my third bottle of Micro-PA now.
I agree with GMX. Had high hopes, was bummed when it didn't do anything. Same with a friend of mine.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what it's worth, 5 days ago I made an attempt for the first time on the 85s for db flat bench. Failed 3 times in a row. This morning, they went up for 4 reps on the first go.Granted I'm using CM/HMB-FA right now but that's not really an anabolic to begin with (and today is the end of a 2back to back training weeks thing with no rest days, so I really went at it trying to trash everything). IMO, preliminary impressions here is that the HMB is notably improving recovery whilst PA is still doing it's thing for me in terms of continued strength increases. That's just my anecdotal experience though so please, nobody go jumping to conclusions that I'm somehow backing product claims :p

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
bump to this, about to possibly get two bottles of King.
@fightnews how you liking it and how long have you been running it now?
been about 3 months im kinda used to it by now. i'm only taking 4 caps per day. i look great but i take a bunch of other stuff to

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
been about 3 months im kinda used to it by now. i'm only taking 4 caps per day. i look great but i take a bunch of other stuff to
Try to ramp up training a bit since you're running HMB-FA, I can't seem to destroy my muscles in training. LoL.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I agree with GMX. Had high hopes, was bummed when it didn't do anything. Same with a friend of mine.

I have to say I don't believe you guys, the stuff def works. Aren't you the guys who go around bashing every supplement? I haven't heard anybody not making gains with the stuff. If u 2 are serious you must be doing something wrong? You can not make gains on anything if you are not eating properly?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Try to ramp up training a bit since you're running HMB-FA, I can't seem to destroy my muscles in training. LoL.
try boxing? hit the heavy bag a few times a week. you will destroy every muscle in your body

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have to say I don't believe you guys, the stuff def works. Aren't you the guys who go around bashing every supplement? I haven't heard anybody not making gains with the stuff. If u 2 are serious you must be doing something wrong? You can not make gains on anything if you are not eating properly?
No. I don't go around bashing any supplements actually. I didn't even say I didn't make any gains. Check out the other PA thread. I've been having fantastic results the past few months, but it's not anything I can't attribute to what ArA and Alphamine are providing. Therefore, I won't spend anymore money on this particular supplement. Could it be enhancing ArA? Sure, maybe, but not enough to spend $3 a day on a single supplement. Especially when things like Anabeta, ArA, and now follidrone can be had for much cheaper and possibly more effective. In glad it worked for you though.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Fightnews you seriously are such a douchebag. I think ArA is phenomenal, I comments on Viron's effectiveness 2 days ago, Anabeta Elite exceeded my expectations and I also love Plazma. Why don't you go piss on a spark plug.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. I don't go around bashing any supplements actually. I didn't even say I didn't make any gains. Check out the other PA thread. I've been having fantastic results the past few months, but it's not anything I can't attribute to what ArA and Alphamine are providing. Therefore, I won't spend anymore money on this particular supplement. Could it be enhancing ArA? Sure, maybe, but not enough to spend $3 a day on a single supplement. Especially when things like Anabeta, ArA, and now follidrone can be had for much cheaper and possibly more effective. In glad it worked for you though.
I think that the PA should have been used on a separate run tbh. I've ran ArA twice and the second run wasn't as good as the first run but the PA was as good if not better (at this point, I would say it's overall better, but I am on my 3rd bottle of PA) than my first ArA run. Of course this is just my own experience so ymmv, but you get the point ;)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think that the PA should have been used on a separate run tbh. I've ran ArA twice and the second run wasn't as good as the first run but the PA was as good if not better (at this point, I would say it's overall better, but I am on my 3rd bottle of PA) than my first ArA run. Of course this is just my own experience so ymmv, but you get the point ;)
Would you say it's worth $3 a day?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you say it's worth $3 a day?
I think the price is going to come down on it down the road. BPI's King is already incredibly priced in comparison to Micro-PA. So when the price stabilizes, it's a staple supplement IMO. Right now it's just really new and thus really high pricing for what's currently available (but King is insanely priced, on sale it was $35, regular price is like $40. 30 day supply so its 50% more product than Biotest).

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
tried it yrs ago, was not impressed in the least..
hence, i can say it does not work for me, and would never recommend it to anyone else

Fightnews you seriously are such a douchebag.
wow, a bit unneeded don't you think?
i tend to frown on anyone who calls someone else douchebag on a forum, my god
unless i am missing something here, like an inside joke....i feel it is appalling

I think ArA is phenomenal
and i on the contrary think it is worthless
3 bottles of that with the OG x-factor, couple yrs back when it first came out..
waste of $ imo, and would never advise it for anyone else
inB4 i am douchebag now too...

Touey

Touey

Awards
I'm not so keen on a thread calling a quarter of the gym going population douche bags but one step at a time:D

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
tried it yrs ago, was not impressed in the least.. hence, i can say it does not work for me, and would never recommend it to anyone else wow, a bit unneeded don't you think? i tend to frown on anyone who calls someone else douchebag on a forum, my god unless i am missing something here, like an inside joke....i feel it is appalling and i on the contrary think it is worthless 3 bottles of that with the OG x-factor, couple yrs back when it first came out.. waste of $ imo, and would never advise it for anyone else inB4 i am douchebag now too...
No, the difference is I make comments on supplements and he is making comments on people. Por ejemplo, I love DAA and he hates it. I respect his opinion because everybody reacts differently. I also respect your opinion on ArA because, again, everyone is different. To randomly call myself and GM out as "guys who bash supplements" or whatever is ignorant and inappropriate. So, no I don't think you're a dbag, but I still think Fightnews is.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tried it yrs ago, was not impressed in the least..
hence, i can say it does not work for me, and would never recommend it to anyone else

wow, a bit unneeded don't you think?
i tend to frown on anyone who calls someone else douchebag on a forum, my god
unless i am missing something here, like an inside joke....i feel it is appalling

and i on the contrary think it is worthless
3 bottles of that with the OG x-factor, couple yrs back when it first came out..
waste of $ imo, and would never advise it for anyone else
inB4 i am douchebag now too...
How did you try it years ago when bioavailable PA has only been out for less than a year?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think the price is going to come down on it down the road. BPI's King is already incredibly priced in comparison to Micro-PA. So when the price stabilizes, it's a staple supplement IMO. Right now it's just really new and thus really high pricing for what's currently available (but King is insanely priced, on sale it was $35, regular price is like $40. 30 day supply so its 50% more product than Biotest).
Oh, yeah, I'm game with all that too when the price comes down, but not until then for me.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
How did you try it years ago when bioavailable PA has only been out for less than a year?
maybe you refer to micro PA...i don't know
but - that's funny you think PA itself has only been out that long tho :D been available for long while

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe you refer to micro PA...i don't know
but - that's funny you think PA itself has only been out that long tho :D been available for long while
It has been out but it wasn't very bioavailable. Cheminutra put our their Mediator less than a year ago and that's the one with good bioavailibility. It's in Maxxxtor, Micro-PA, and now King. It's different from what was previously available.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
It has been out but it wasn't very bioavailable. Cheminutra put our their Mediator less than a year ago and that's the one with good bioavailibility. It's in Maxxxtor, Micro-PA, and now King. It's different from what was previously available.
okay, gotchya

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Have 2 more bottles of micro being delivered today. : ) half way finished my 3rd bottle so far.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have 2 more bottles of micro being delivered today. : ) half way finished my 3rd bottle so far.
This is like a Micro-PA club now. LoL. Have another 3 Plazmas and 2 Mag-10s coming. Love that stuff.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
This is like a Micro-PA club now. LoL. Have another 3 Plazmas and 2 Mag-10s coming. Love that stuff.
I love both of them and idc what anyone says the orange flavoring is incredible I drink them like water.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
+1 PA... just started KING today
no increase in strength really but im able to push out more reps in the same amount of time maybe that is an increase in strength but nothing major

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@kissdadookie would you recommend during a cut?
Depends on goals I guess. Optimally you would want to use it during maintenance or a bulk because it is anabolic (it directly stimulates mTOR via two different pathways which are independent and different from how HICA and leucine works to signal mTOR). So for optimal gains in strength and/or muscle, you would of course want your nutrition to be conducive to the enhanced anabolism. There's also an interesting glycogen and water retention within muscles effect with this stuff that was surprising to me.

On a cut, theoretically I guess the stuff could be muscle sparing as it helps keep you more anabolic, but leucine and/or HICA is cheaper and would also be muscle sparing on a cut, though IMO I feel that there needs to be a study done using both together (leucine/HICA + PA) to see if there's some sort of ceiling for the increased mTOR activation. I do have a leucine spike preworkout and I have seen increased strength gains as well as the glycogen and water retention within muscles that leucine on it's own did no illicit so IMO, this stuff works well with as well as works better than leucine/HICA on its own.

If you can find King on sale or wish to give the regular $40 price for a bottle a go for a cut, I think it would only benefit you but you will need to decide if the cost is worth it. You can probably maintain or even gain some strength using it though is what I think about it, but again, optimally this stuff is most likely better suited during maintenance or a bulk.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love both of them and idc what anyone says the orange flavoring is incredible I drink them like water.
I have so many extra bottles of flavouring. LoL. Because my serving of Plazma I mix with preworkouts so it doesn't need flavouring. I've also stopped measuring out the flavouring into the cap, I just pour it straight from the bottle into the Mag-10 :p Haven't tried the orange, I over did it with the lemon so I've been using that.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmmm. debating on running either King or Follidrone for the last couple weeks of my cut and into my reverse diet, can't decide. Have two bottles of each
Save them for when you start reverse dieting. Run them separately though so you know what's doing what. Lol.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
No, the difference is I make comments on supplements and he is making comments on people. Por ejemplo, I love DAA and he hates it. I respect his opinion because everybody reacts differently. I also respect your opinion on ArA because, again, everyone is different. To randomly call myself and GM out as "guys who bash supplements" or whatever is ignorant and inappropriate. So, no I don't think you're a dbag, but I still think Fightnews is.
i asked if you were those guys because there are some notorious sup bashers on here

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
i asked if you were those guys because there are some notorious sup bashers on here
It comes across as accusatory. Like, hey Fightnews aren't you that guy who sticks squirrels up his ass then dances to salsa music? See what I mean? Anyway, keep updating on PA. Maybe after my folli run I'll give it another shot and see what happens. Cheers.