Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump for more feedback. Trying to decide on king

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Was thinking about switching to king from micro pa but, I like what I see from taking the micro. Not sure if king would have same results. Something I need to think about.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking about switching to king from micro pa but, I like what I see from taking the micro. Not sure if king would have same results. Something I need to think about.
If BPI ever sends me that bottle of King, I would be able to answer your exact question, lol.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like the micro pa I dont want to switch and end up with a lesser quality product, Im confident the price will come down soon anyway

baffled

Awards
I ordered 2 bottles of King, should be arriving soon.
I read somewhere on bb.com forum that someone took all 3 pills together right after his meal an hour before workout without side-effects, on an empty stomach he did have problems though.
I think that is what i am going to try, i dont have alot of confidence in the standard dosing schedule suggested on the King label. Or lets say i have more confidence in the theory saying you can best take it an hour before workout
Would anyone think it could harm taking the 3 King caps at once?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered 2 bottles of King, should be arriving soon.
I read somewhere on bb.com forum that someone took all 3 pills together right after his meal an hour before workout without side-effects, on an empty stomach he did have problems though.
I think that is what i am going to try, i dont have alot of confidence in the standard dosing schedule suggested on the King label. Or lets say i have more confidence in the theory saying you can best take it an hour before workout
Would anyone think it could harm taking the 3 King caps at once?
If I ever receive a bottle, that's how I plan on dosing it, 3 caps preworkout. Both the typical dosing for Niagen as well as Mediator PA has been bulbous doses (meaning one serving per day done in one single dose).

baffled

Awards
ok, thanks!

PS, interesting to read your guys experiences with the product. that convinced me to try it

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
ok, thanks!

PS, interesting to read your guys experiences with the product. that convinced me to try it
Its good stuff I havent seen a bad review anywhere

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I like the micro pa I dont want to switch and end up with a lesser quality product, Im confident the price will come down soon anyway
Not sure of the logic behind this. They contain the same dose of the same patented ingredient. If the xtra ingredients in KING dont do anything, at the least you are still gettin ya PA dose for $15 cheaper

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Not sure of the logic behind this. They contain the same dose of the same patented ingredient. If the xtra ingredients in KING dont do anything, at the least you are still gettin ya PA dose for $15 cheaper
allegedly

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fightnews, can you list how much you've spent on supplements in the past 4-5 months?. Plus a list of all the supplements you are currently taking and a picture of your supp stash?. Just for entertainment purposes?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Have a bottle of micro pa and just ordered a bottle of king. I am currently running secretabridge which is a laxogen product. I ran two bottles back to back and will be finishing in a couple days. Which one do you think i should use first micro pa or king. Presently running follidrone and clear muscle as well. Thanks

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a bottle of micro pa and just ordered a bottle of king. I am currently running secretabridge which is a laxogen product. I ran two bottles back to back and will be finishing in a couple days. Which one do you think i should use first micro pa or king. Presently running follidrone and clear muscle as well. Thanks
Entirely for solely selfish reasons for myself, I would like to vote that you run King first and follow the label directions for that then run Micro-PA following Biotest's label directions. Report back to let us know if there are any differences :D

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Exactly my point
Lol I recall them claiming that Indigio 3G trash cost $60,000 a bottle to produce and that BioTest wasn't making any money from it. But you HAD to purchase a 3mo supply for near $500 with no refunds available. LOL

It's nice to see they've now dropped the price to a reasonable amount though

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
King, just cause the selfish bastard in me wants to hear some feedback! Lol

How did you like secretabridge

Its a a decent product. Strength went up when I started taking it. So run king first?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody on PA noticing any size increases?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I recall them claiming that Indigio 3G trash cost $60,000 a bottle to produce and that BioTest wasn't making any money from it. But you HAD to purchase a 3mo supply for near $500 with no refunds available. LOL

It's nice to see they've now dropped the price to a reasonable amount though
Really don't like Biotest

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I have noticed size increase. Not so much in strength gains, but definitely look fuller or bigger from taking pa. I'm not training for strength right now anyway.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have noticed size increase. Not so much in strength gains, but definitely look fuller or bigger from taking pa. I'm not training for strength right now anyway.
Running PHAT and coming off of Follidrone

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
biotest is a very good company, they just get a bad rap. Their metabolic drive is by far the best protein in the market, I've tried them all. I never did the 3g but that ingredient is very expensive to produce. surely some of the sup guys here know this?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: last warning.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
biotest is a very good company, they just get a bad rap. Their metabolic drive is by far the best protein in the market, I've tried them all. I never did the 3g but that ingredient is very expensive to produce. surely some of the sup guys here know this?
I'll challenge WPI + casein with select's MPI + WPC80 any day. I'll challenge any of their flavors with snickerdoodle. And our macros win by a tad. That, sir, is the best protein on the market :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I'll challenge WPI + casein with select's MPI + WPC80 any day. I'll challenge any of their flavors with snickerdoodle. And our macros win by a tad. That, sir, is the best protein on the market :)
I for one, welcome our Select Snickerdoodle master race protein powder

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can roll with this sentiment.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried that one, sounds good but I like to mix fruit and yogurt into mine. Do you have strawberry? Anyway the point is they make quality stuff

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They give themselves a bad rap. Look at the above statement Coop just made about their protein. He would be banned from their forums for that. Let your products speak for themselves.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
They give themselves a bad rap. Look at the above statement Coop just made about their protein. He would be banned from their forums for that. Let your products speak for themselves.
Don't buy their stuff then. I like it thats all im saying

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Don't buy their stuff then. I like it thats all im saying
Not only that but if this board was for any 1 company you wouldn't be able to criticize them either.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What, you don't like a pre workout snicker doodle - blueberry - cherry limeade smoothie?

Random tangent bdcc, but the tub of Alphamine I won in your last promo has been taken over by my father :( he drinks it instead of coffee now every AM and one in the PM, he loves it, so kudos to you again PES
Is he sporting a brand new set of abs? :D

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Random tangent bdcc, but the tub of Alphamine I won in your last promo has been taken over by my father :( he drinks it instead of coffee now every AM and one in the PM, he loves it, so kudos to you again PES
I got my wife using alphamine and after a month of using it, realized that was her plan as well. I wonder what the long term consequences are of only using a scoop a day in lieu of coffee...

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Not only that but if this board was for any 1 company you wouldn't be able to criticize them either.
But it's not and that's the difference. That's why AM is full of open minds, and truths.

A good product or two doesn't qualify a company as reputable. It's their line, and that is something that BT lacks. I'm sorry.. :whiner:

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But it's not and that's the difference. That's why AM is full of open minds, and truths.

A good product or two doesn't qualify a company as reputable. It's their line, and that is something that BT lacks. I'm sorry.. :whiner:
Their line isn't too bad TBH. They just don't appear to be as cutting edge these days since what they offer have been things they've been offering for a good long time at this point.

Their Plazma alone is really top notch IMO. Just started using their Finibars, legit protein/energy bars (basically a far higher quality Power Bar). They also have a new formula for Surge Workout Fuel that has an excellent profile. Their fish oil product is also very good (very high doses, TG form). I mean, if one was truly objective and looks at their offerings, the majority of the products that they do offer, are pretty good. Only thing of theirs I've used in the past was their protein powder (Metabolic Drive) and only very very occasionally at that. A few months back I ordered a bunch of Plazma, Mag-10, and Micro-PA from them and those have all proven themselves to be excellent (though damn, that Micro-PA is too expensive especially when you have King on the market now).

Their marketing material however teeters on the edge of lunacy and their forum is ridiculously moderated, but the products are pretty solid and most of them are reasonably priced for what you get.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Anyone stack follidrone with micro pa? I've been using micro pa for about a month & a half with good results. Just got 3 bottles of follidrone delivered today. I might take a break from micro, to see what follidrone will bring me. Later... I will stack them both & see what becomes of me....

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Their line isn't too bad TBH. They just don't appear to be as cutting edge these days since what they offer have been things they've been offering for a good long time at this point. Their Plazma alone is really top notch IMO. Just started using their Finibars, legit protein/energy bars (basically a far higher quality Power Bar). They also have a new formula for Surge Workout Fuel that has an excellent profile. Their fish oil product is also very good (very high doses, TG form). I mean, if one was truly objective and looks at their offerings, the majority of the products that they do offer, are pretty good. Only thing of theirs I've used in the past was their protein powder (Metabolic Drive) and only very very occasionally at that. A few months back I ordered a bunch of Plazma, Mag-10, and Micro-PA from them and those have all proven themselves to be excellent (though damn, that Micro-PA is too expensive especially when you have King on the market now). Their marketing material however teeters on the edge of lunacy and their forum is ridiculously moderated, but the products are pretty solid and most of them are reasonably priced for what you get.
Most of this is pretty accurate. They run 25% off coupon codes every once in a while too. I
Their plazma and mag-10 are relatively unique and I like them both.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone stack follidrone with micro pa? I've been using micro pa for about a month & a half with good results. Just got 3 bottles of follidrone delivered today. I might take a break from micro, to see what follidrone will bring me. Later... I will stack them both & see what becomes of me....
Good plan, run the folli on it's own ;)

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
yes plazma and mag 10, you just dont need 8 servings an hour each like they say. i use 1 scoop plazma and 1 scoop mag 10 during and after each workout and it lasts a good while

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What, you don't like a pre workout snicker doodle - blueberry - cherry limeade smoothie?

Random tangent @bdcc, but the tub of Alphamine I won in your last promo has been taken over by my father :( he drinks it instead of coffee now every AM and one in the PM, he loves it, so kudos to you again PES
Nice!

I got my wife using alphamine and after a month of using it, realized that was her plan as well. I wonder what the long term consequences are of only using a scoop a day in lieu of coffee...
Hell...I can't think of the last day I didn't either take a scoop of Alphamine or pop a Norcodrene lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hell...I can't think of the last day I didn't either take a scoop of Alphamine or pop a Norcodrene lol
Lol
I've been on alphamine or Norcodrene now for probably 12 weeks and was planning to have a stim break after I finish my current bottle of Norcodrene. But man, as it gets closer to the end and I'm still cutting, another tub of alphamine is sounding appealing. It's effects on my GI tract are something else though...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Soon, BPI is shipping it out to me this week supposedly.
I ordered a couple bottles from BPN but my results won't be worth much because I'm already using follidrone and clear muscle. Not the best way to do things, but I rarely do what's best :)