I need a caffiene free supp that is going to fill me with rage!!!!! please

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I tried 17-hd a few years back. LOVED the feeling it gave me but later did some research on it and that's not an option.

RPM is amazing but I don't handle caffeine well.

There was a thread on this somewhere before but I can't find it.

I need a supplement that is not necessarily going to give me energy but more focus and drive. Something that is going to make me want to break the weights over my head and then smash out the mirrors after a set. Drive by AN and BlueUp by CL look good but there might be some good home brews you guys know about.

jacobcoile

Awards
have you looked at Prime yet? I had a great motivational feeling on it combined with powerfull. I train BJJ/wrestling and those two really had me agressive, (not moody or angry really), but I was certainly in a very attacking mood which is not really how I normally am ( I am usually laid back and give back what is given in sparring).

josephd79

Awards
two ideas

I love Axis Labs' Hypertest. I take 4 at night and 2 b4 workout. Trust me, by day 3 you'll be horny showing test levels are up. Expensive, but I used it daily for months.

I also love Dymatize Xpand... there is a non caffeine version whereas Energized Xpand has caffeine so don't get that one. It provides pump, BCAAs and energy.

Caffeine is horrible. I'm addicted. I need a Monster Energy Drink in the morning and, if I don't, I get headaches and lethargic. Stay away from it.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with using Prime. It will give you that alpha male feeling and give you a lot of aggression and confidence. Also, the strength gains and pumps are great. Many people have set personal records for strength while using Prime.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
You could try Ragnarok Caffeine Free. I bougth a tub of it and although the mixability is a little grainy and kinda feels like your drinking very fine liquid sand it worked for me pretty well. :thumbsup:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Caffiene free that gives you rage? GET MARRIED!

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
I tried 17-hd a few years back. LOVED the feeling it gave me but later did some research on it and that's not an option.

I need a supplement that is not necessarily going to give me energy but more focus and drive. Something that is going to make me want to break the weights over my head and then smash out the mirrors after a set. Drive by AN and BlueUp by CL look good but there might be some good home brews you guys know about.

You've got to try Drive! You will not be sorry and we give free samples! [email protected]

Seriously, it's great for aggression, pump and test boosting!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

just take beta alanine

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lg Mmv2

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

can i ask why 17HD is not an option?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, i dont like to say it but i tried 17-hd and all it did was give me an energy boost......i could have gotten that from a cup of coffee :(

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with using Prime. It will give you that alpha male feeling and give you a lot of aggression and confidence. Also, the strength gains and pumps are great. Many people have set personal records for strength while using Prime.
one better than that Dex - try a ReCreate/Prime combo - real clean energy - could sleep 3 hrs postWO no problem :thumbsup:

lilGiant

lilGiant

Awards
just take beta alanine
Bingo!!!!

If you are looking to get hyped up w/out the caffine get some beta alanine and waxy maize starch. Take one serving of beta alanine, w/ 40 g of waxy about 20 minutes prior to working out. If this is not an option for you, ALRi has a supplement called zero stim. I will be preping for a a regional show begining here in a couple weeks, and because i am very caffine sensitive i will be taking this for a fat burner. No caffine is added, it burns fat, and is all natural.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bama, I have been looking for the strap and cannot find that mother anywhere. You don't mind telling me where you found one huh?

And to everyone that has helped me in the past, thanks. Sorry to take such a hiatus from this wonderful forum. I'm back now.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
You could try Ragnarok Caffeine Free. I bougth a tub of it and although the mixability is a little grainy and kinda feels like your drinking very fine liquid sand it worked for me pretty well. :thumbsup:
ragnarok

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Just smoke some crack lol. That will have you busting mirrors in no time.
I was actually thinking about just getting some straight up cocaine. It would probably be cheaper than No-xplode.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
Heroin works great too!

personally, i would choose ecstasy! (just have to up your water intake to 5 gallons per day)

NOTE: im joking every one dont use any of these drugs !

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
ahm, look into GET DIESEL stuff, i guess it works great for aggression...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heroin works great too!

personally, i would choose ecstasy! (just have to up your water intake to 5 gallons per day)

NOTE: im joking every one dont use any of these drugs !
buddy, you ever seem a smack junkie? they're hardly bouncing off the fricken walls!

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
ahm, look into GET DIESEL stuff, i guess it works great for aggression...
I would love to try JP8 but it's got caffeine in it. I've considered NOS Ether before though. Looks real solid.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
do you want no stims at all, or just no caffeine?

if it's just caffeiene, grab some 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. good stuff :thumbsup:

EDIT: all this illicit drug talk got me thinkin about a a story my High school track coach told me. He said he used to run with a guy in coolege who would go into the port-a-potty and shoot up meth right before he ran 400s. I guess the guy ran sub-50s all the time.

My history teacher used to tell me the same thing about a guy who would toke up right before he ran. I don't know, i would think that would slow you down, but i guess he said the guy couldn't feel any pain or anything.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Massage some Icy/Hot on your junk before you hit the gym. Talk about rage!!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I was actually thinking about just getting some straight up cocaine. It would probably be cheaper than No-xplode.
na get pcp it will increase strength like crazy. you'd probably be out in the parking lot bench pressing your car

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So wait, why isn't 17-HD an option?

IDS makes a clone of it.. I've taken it before, kicked major ass.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
do you want no stims at all, or just no caffeine?

if it's just caffeiene, grab some 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. good stuff :thumbsup:
I mean,especially not caffeine but I just don't want that stim'd about feeling.

So wait, why isn't 17-HD an option?

IDS makes a clone of it.. I've taken it before, kicked major ass.
It's wasn't an option because I read something negative about it but then the 80 dollar price tag was the deciding factor.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I mean,especially not caffeine but I just don't want that stim'd about feeling.

It's wasn't an option because I read something negative about it but then the 80 dollar price tag was the deciding factor.
was the negative thing u read about vyotech being a crap company who puts out useless products?

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
was the negative thing u read about vyotech being a crap company who puts out useless products?
There just seemed to be lots of mixed reviews on it. Like I said the price tag was ultimately the deciding factor.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
dude the other stuff by ids is half the price, with more ecdy, but your right, there are lots of mixed reviews.........people are calling it a PH and stuff.which it isnt

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
dude the other stuff by ids is half the price, with more ecdy, but your right, there are lots of mixed reviews.........people are calling it a PH and stuff.which it isnt
Yeah,the IDS stuff looks solid. I just really don't feel like dropping close to 100 dollars on something when there are so many mixed reviews.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
YAH $30 isnt too bad, but again, you never know the other persons experience, diet, and it could be a placebo effect or something, i havent seen any studies on MESTERONE

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You do realize you can get a clone of it for under $40 right? I've used it in the past, worked great.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
YAH $30 isnt too bad, but again, you never know the other persons experience, diet, and it could be a placebo effect or something, i havent seen any studies on MESTERONE
Trust me.. it is not at all a placebo effect.

Also, studies done on Mesterone? Mesterone, in this case, is not an actual compound... just a name for IDS's brand of hydrolyzed smilax.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah i realize this, i didnt know the name of the actual ingredient and had to go, so i just put masterone.....i intended to come back and fix it but you did that for me lol

so what did you see from it dude, just energy or did you get weight gain, leaning effect......and thing like that

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
yah i realize this, i didnt know the name of the actual ingredient and had to go, so i just put masterone.....i intended to come back and fix it but you did that for me lol

so what did you see from it dude, just energy or did you get weight gain, leaning effect......and thing like that
Insane energy and aggression. Take it on an empty stomach (around 1.5-2 hrs after your last meal).

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
is it comparable to RPM??
It's pretty different. RPM, for me, was just energy.. With 17-Hydroxy Mesterone there was lots of energy, plus a psychological side to it which was pretty bad ass.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
does your thing say, "i want anabolic jeans" ??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well, i didnt thunk that made sense so i just assumed you were trying to say jeans lol

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
RPM was awesome energy and amazing focus for me. 17-hd just put me on another planet. It made me so friggin horny. I just wanted to have sex with every girl in the gym and break things. Not sure if that's a good thing or not though,haha.

Think this would need to be cycled?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
ahhh i dont think so, i dont think it would cause negative side effects that would need it.....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
It's a natty product, so cycling isn't completely necessary.. Although, with a product like this that produces such copious amounts of energy, you may want to give your body a break after a few weeks.