I need a aggressive pre workout!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Ask cooper what he thinks about the BCAA, he claimed it was the best watermelon he ever tried!
I agree with that . I do however disagree with 39.99 a tub !!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
A lot of good options here, thanks guys!
A few years ago, maybe 5, I was using NO Xplode and when took 2-3 scoops I got very angry and easly irritated! When took 1 scoop I got a nice clean energy... Anyone know why I felt like that when I "overdosed"? That's the feeling I'm after :) I know they changed the formula since then though

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of good options here, thanks guys!
A few years ago, maybe 5, I was using NO Xplode and when took 2-3 scoops I got very angry and easly irritated! When took 1 scoop I got a nice clean energy... Anyone know why I felt like that when I "overdosed"? That's the feeling I'm after :) I know they changed the formula since then though
I would have gotten angry if someone gave me three scoops of that stuff too.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make. Your. Own. :)

Caffeine, citruline mallate, beta alanine, Agmatine , acytel l carnetine... Everyone is different, so find what works best for you. Buying the ingredients alone is cheaper anyways. Any recommendation will just be a fad of what's hyped at the moment (srs no offense but game day for example).

Parrots gunna parrot. Just like anything else within fitness, and life, you gotta do the research on your own and find what you like- even if that means picking between brand name Orr workouts that are highly overpriced for what your paying.

One if my personal favorites is White Flood Reborn by Controlled Labs. I guarantee you will feel like running through a wall and punching a hole into a rhino, then deadlifting the body.

Cheers
Sns can provide most of all your preworkout bulk needs. I am doing citrulline, agmatine, and beta alanine. Take that with focus xt and you are golden.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
there's a new Dope deal at nutra at the new Stimul 8 by FinelFlex . catgory under Anabolic Pre workout , gotta get one ! . just updateing ya'll.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sns can provide most of all your preworkout bulk needs. I am doing citrulline, agmatine, and beta alanine. Take that with focus xt and you are golden.
The only downside is flavoring, but honestly you could use some MIO Drops or crystal light and it would get the job done.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
added HICA --- Leucine Activator (1.5g)
3.2g BA
4g of CM
10g of BCAA's
all in your intra-workout

Pretty nice formula for an intra-workout and very nice dosages.
I agree with that . I do however disagree with 39.99 a tub !!

PricePlow

PricePlow

Awards
Nobody's mentioned PNI Prodigy yet, but it NEVER failed for me.

They just changed the formula though, and I haven't had that. Added dendrobium, but lost the citrulline. Probably some other changes.

I'm finding anything with C-O-P in it works well for me

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I want something that not only wakes you up but also make you want to go the the closest boxing gym and spar with the toughest guy around! Lol!

Any ideas?
I suppose if one were inclined to violence, then simply increasing one's energy would lead to more productivity toward that. GAME DAY would wake you up

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
LG's ASGT, and our old Max Intense [1,3 flavors] only 2 supplements that made the anger come out of me

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LG's ASGT, and our old Max Intense [1,3 flavors] only 2 supplements that made the anger come out of me
Loved ASGT. Wish lg still made it.
Have you tried supersize? Pumps are intense with 1 scoop. I might try a combo of ASGT and SS now that I'm thinking about it lol.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Loved ASGT. Wish lg still made it.
Have you tried supersize? Pumps are intense with 1 scoop. I might try a combo of ASGT and SS now that I'm thinking about it lol.
yup not a fan of the Theobromine and how it makes my heart feel.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yup not a fan of the Theobromine and how it makes my heart feel.
I understand man. And not to side track the thread but.
Do you know if LG has any plans to possibly bring back ASGT? It really was a great product. Tasted horrid but a great product.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I understand man. And not to side track the thread but.
Do you know if LG has any plans to possibly bring back ASGT? It really was a great product. Tasted horrid but a great product.
Ill send you my leftover tubs

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I suppose if one were inclined to violence, then simply increasing one's energy would lead to more productivity toward that. GAME DAY would wake you up
Game Day definitely gets the job done for sure!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey bro did you get a chance to check out MGNs pre workouts? They have two main ones Intenze(new) and Alpha Rage. Both are great. Like I said I can send you samples of each. Send me a message

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hey bro did you get a chance to check out MGNs pre workouts? They have two main ones Intenze(new) and Alpha Rage. Both are great. Like I said I can send you samples of each. Send me a message
Still waiting on my samples from 3 weeks ago

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Original jack3d all day!!!! Love that tingle 20 min after consumption! Heck, just the smell is good enough to wake you the f... up. Clean energy throughout for me, no headaches, no heart pounding.... And love the adderall effect, I mean focus lol!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only downside is flavoring, but honestly you could use some MIO Drops or crystal light and it would get the job done.
Yes gotta remember the chef solution; )

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forget if I posted on this thread already or not but:

I vote Enhanced @ 1.5 scoops! :D

AnabolicBuddy

AnabolicBuddy

Awards
I like Gat Nitraflex, it makes you wanna rip the damn doors down.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Muscle Marinade had me flipping over cars in the parking lot....

skat37

Awards
Find the original jack3d mix it with bpi pump HD and sip on ON amino energy while at the gym. Or half jack3d half craze. 1 scoop of each. Plus pump and ON amino. Dear god. Amazing. Jekyll and Hyde was way too much for me so maybe that's what you need. It will make your heart explode though haha.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey bro,
Did you find a good pre to take? I really think there are some great options out there for sure. You should be able to consider the results of each and see how they compare to your actual goals. Read reviews and do some research. Good luck on your training.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
I just picked up some High Volume and have been stacking it with Uncut. The combination is perfect for focus, strength and pumps. I can get you out a few samples of Uncut to try for yourself or anyone else in here who hasn't tried it yet, just shoot me a PM with your mailing info.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Hey bro,
Did you find a good pre to take? I really think there are some great options out there for sure. You should be able to consider the results of each and see how they compare to your actual goals. Read reviews and do some research. Good luck on your training.
Yes, after being a lab rat and tried every sample I could get a hold of I found one I really liked that I don't think many heard of: UNDISPUTED from Nubeed Nutrition! I'm not sure if I can link it but just google. It got some pretty cool ingredients and I got really good effect from it or just what I needed, something different :)
Thanks for all the good options!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Watch Rocky preworkout...

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
If you can find maximize intense around, that would be what you are looking for. Very very strong.. For me, it not only gives me energy but it cracks me out with motivation.

Mike
Man I dipped into a bottle I got from someone recently and tried this yesterday at 1.5 scoops. It was possibly the worst tasting drink I've ever tried. Fruit punch slam... It tasted like a very unenjoyable cough syrup seriously and after pushing through the glass and getting to the gym it made me feel sick. I won't be giving it another shot so feel free to buy mine if you want.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Man I dipped into a bottle I got from someone recently and tried this yesterday at 1.5 scoops. It was possibly the worst tasting drink I've ever tried. Fruit punch slam... It tasted like a very unenjoyable cough syrup seriously and after pushing through the glass and getting to the gym it made me feel sick. I won't be giving it another shot so feel free to buy mine if you want.
That's a shame. I like Maximize. As far as worst tasting, I assume you never tried ASGT back in the day? That was some terrible tasting stuff.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That's a shame. I like Maximize. As far as worst tasting, I assume you never tried ASGT back in the day? That was some terrible tasting stuff.
I have like 4 tubs of asgt

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
That stuff tasted so bad but worked so good!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I been using anabolic ignite with enhanced. Pretty good together

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Iv used enhanced for the caffeine in a EC stack...that was nut. Not smart. But nuts