I need a 1ad/4ad plan for a cycle

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello fellas,

I'M BACK

I have been sleeping like a bear these past couple of months and now I'm ready to do another cycle. Well, to be honest, I'm still working out at the gym but taking only protein shakes and my multi-vitamins.

I want to start with this cycle, since I still have the 1ad/4ad on my shelf. I do have three bottles of Superdrol and 1 bottle of PP and I do have all the needed side supplements to help me through any cycle. I have been stocking up on a lot of supplements these past 5 months. I also have the muscle milk. :) I'm looking to start this new cycle on April 1, 2006.

Do you guys have any new idea's regarding this cycle...please provide your input.

also

What's new in the supplement world????

MAN WELCOME BACK !!!! Not on no homo stuff but I have missed your sense of humor and wit not to mention its not to many brothers on the board esp from the CHI!!! Anyway you asked about the supplement world its so much to update clif notes: oral non methylated tren, supposed primo derivative, fats that get you shredded but can cause cramps and water retention, oral turinabol that cuts you wicked, and thats just in the hormonal stuff. As for your cycle i say do a cycle of Phera 10mgs for 2 weeks and 20 for the last 2 weeks with all the anc, that you ran with SD. well if you have any question about the Phera let a brother know i have 3 cycles under my belt so I am here to help!!!

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hey nupe,

I see your still hanging out here. How did you do on your Superdrol cycle last year?

I'm not trying to do another log because it take so much commitment (I'm not to big on commitments...hehehe) and it also take a lot fun out of it for me. I might pop in and out and let everyone know my progress and again, I might surprise you and do a detail log.

I'm already doing the preload cycle. I'm taking CoQ10,Red yeast rice,Pro Liver,Flaxseed/Fish oil,Hawthorne Berry and Taurine.

Welcome back. Are you going to do a log for this cycle? I remembered your Superdrol cycle and it was very informative and it helped me with my cycles.

I'll keep an eye on your progress.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Sup Power,

It was hard to stay away from this site because I gain so much knowledge on this site. I needed to give my body a rest and flush from these designer drugs. I usually do a deep flush and cleaning of my body once a year...taking these supplements back to back or even year round can do some damage to the body.

I plan to knock out two or three cycles this year. I need to get rid of the 1ad/4ad before they expire. So, that why I'm doing the 1ad/4ad/PP cycle or if someone have a better plan they like to share...I'm all ears {or all eyes...this is the internet}.

So are you still preaching that PP is the best designer supplement you ever taken????

If "BIGPETE" is still around....wassup and if I decide to go with the setup 1ad/4ad/PP cycle you gave me...do I take all three in one swallow or split the 1ad and PP through out the day.

Oh yea Power, I'm not in the CHI any longer. I have been in Tampa for two months now on company business. It is wild out here. The weather is perfect and the ladies are video quality. I'm going to hate it when my company sends me back to CHI. :( How's the weather there??? hehehehe

Wow, I see you up on the supplement news and some of it sounds interesting to me. What happen regarding the ban...I thought there was suppose to be another ban but I couldn't find any info on that topic?

I’M really eager to go through with this cycle. I might even start it next week and forget about 4/1/06.

I'M PUMPED UP...YEAAAAAAA :afro:

MAN WELCOME BACK !!!! Not on no homo stuff but I have missed your sense of humor and wit not to mention its not to many brothers on the board esp from the CHI!!! Anyway you asked about the supplement world its so much to update clif notes: oral non methylated tren, supposed primo derivative, fats that get you shredded but can cause cramps and water retention, oral turinabol that cuts you wicked, and thats just in the hormonal stuff. As for your cycle i say do a cycle of Phera 10mgs for 2 weeks and 20 for the last 2 weeks with all the anc, that you ran with SD. well if you have any question about the Phera let a brother know i have 3 cycles under my belt so I am here to help!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sup Power,

It was hard to stay away from this site because I gain so much knowledge on this site. I needed to give my body a rest and flush from these designer drugs. I usually do a deep flush and cleaning of my body once a year...taking these supplements back to back or even year round can do some damage to the body.

I plan to knock out two or three cycles this year. I need to get rid of the 1ad/4ad before they expire. So, that why I'm doing the 1ad/4ad/PP cycle or if someone have a better plan they like to share...I'm all ears {or all eyes...this is the internet}.

So are you still preaching that PP is the best designer supplement you ever taken????

If "BIGPETE" is still around....wassup and if I decide to go with the setup 1ad/4ad/PP cycle you gave me...do I take all three in one swallow or split the 1ad and PP through out the day.

Oh yea Power, I'm not in the CHI any longer. I have been in Tampa for two months now on company business. It is wild out here. The weather is perfect and the ladies are video quality. I'm going to hate it when my company sends me back to CHI. :( How's the weather there??? hehehehe

Wow, I see you up on the supplement news and some of it sounds interesting to me. What happen regarding the ban...I thought there was suppose to be another ban but I couldn't find any info on that topic?

I’M really eager to go through with this cycle. I might even start it next week and forget about 4/1/06.

I'M PUMPED UP...YEAAAAAAA :afro:
The weather EFFFINNN SUX!!! its snowing right now, I have not been to Tampa but I have been South Beach so I can imagine...

Yeah so far, PP is the best I have stuff in the aresenal waiting to be used...

As for the 4ad and 1test I have only used that with Mag 10 caps and that was the ISH, solid gains, thats when I got accused of Juicin':twisted:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
What type of side effects did YOU experience while taking PP? and how long did you run it?

The weather EFFFINNN SUX!!! its snowing right now, I have not been to Tampa but I have been South Beach so I can imagine...

Yeah so far, PP is the best I have stuff in the aresenal waiting to be used...

As for the 4ad and 1test I have only used that with Mag 10 caps and that was the ISH, solid gains, thats when I got accused of Juicin':twisted:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm still looking for some input regarding the cycle????

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the last time I ran it was an 8 weeker... DO NOT DO THAT!!! i gained 20lbs and lost all of that when i got sick, which I think was because I of my weakened Immune system due to the excessive use of PP. The cycle before that was good as I ran it for 5 weeks and I gained 15lbs...

The effects were phenomenal I was alot more calmer, strength wise I was throwing weights, and I apperance wise I looked great, with very little acne.
The Bad--- BLOAT, for me, I bloat, and I think that was dose dependant... Once again do not do what I do I used 30 mgs for 4 weeks on the 8 weeker and 30mgs for 2 weeks on the 5 weeker. Bloat goes up with higher dosages for me. To combat this run some Novedex, or aromasin your bloat will be nill. I hope that helped...

For you I would suggest no more than 20 mgs a day TOPS...

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, you don't think I can hang with the big DAWGS????? I can do 30 mgs and even 40mgs...two months str8...even three months str8.

But

On the real, I was only going to do 20mg. I'm not crazy like you guys. I heard people had problems "F"ing for months...they couldn't "F" and hell no that's not happening to me and all these pretty ladies in Tampa need me. ;)

Well the last time I ran it was an 8 weeker... DO NOT DO THAT!!! i gained 20lbs and lost all of that when i got sick, which I think was because I of my weakened Immune system due to the excessive use of PP. The cycle before that was good as I ran it for 5 weeks and I gained 15lbs...

The effects were phenomenal I was alot more calmer, strength wise I was throwing weights, and I apperance wise I looked great, with very little acne.
The Bad--- BLOAT, for me, I bloat, and I think that was dose dependant... Once again do not do what I do I used 30 mgs for 4 weeks on the 8 weeker and 30mgs for 2 weeks on the 5 weeker. Bloat goes up with higher dosages for me. To combat this run some Novedex, or aromasin your bloat will be nill. I hope that helped...

For you I would suggest no more than 20 mgs a day TOPS...

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I also have another question for you guys...since I been away for months.

The supplement Rebound XT...is that still the best PCT supplement to take. In the year 2005, I took only Novedex XT for each of my PCT with success. They had a problem with Rebound XT last year and that's why I went with Novedex XT.

So what's the deal with Rebound XT? Is there another supplement that came out that beat Rebound XT to second place?

NUPE69

Awards
I had a very successful cycle. I did two cycles model after your Superdrol cycle. I did receive excellent blood results back and I will be starting another cycle in June. I kept my strength and went way pass my sticking point. I did keep 11 pounds from the 17 pounds I gained from the last cycle.

Thank again bro for your help.

Hey nupe,

I see your still hanging out here. How did you do on your Superdrol cycle last year?

I'm not trying to do another log because it take so much commitment (I'm not to big on commitments...hehehe) and it also take a lot fun out of it for me. I might pop in and out and let everyone know my progress and again, I might surprise you and do a detail log.

I'm already doing the preload cycle. I'm taking CoQ10,Red yeast rice,Pro Liver,Flaxseed/Fish oil,Hawthorne Berry and Taurine.

NUPE69

Awards
lol

Whoa, you don't think I can hang with the big DAWGS????? I can do 30 mgs and even 40mgs...two months str8...even three months str8.

But

On the real, I was only going to do 20mg. I'm not crazy like you guys. I heard people had problems "F"ing for months...they couldn't "F" and hell no that's not happening to me and all these pretty ladies in Tampa need me. ;)

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, since I didn't rec'v anymore input regarding this cycle...I would go ahead and start this cycle on 3/26/06. {To be honest, I couldn't wait till 4/1/06.}

I have already been preloading on the needed supplements to help prepare my body for this cycle. I have taken pro liver, fish/flax oil, red yeast rice, policosanol, Hawthorne berries, saw palmetto and taurine for nine days now.

Once I start the cycle on Monday, I will take pro liver, fish/flax oil, red yeast rice, policosanol, Hawthorne berries, saw palmetto, coq-10, taurine and orderless garlic.

I will do the following cycle:

Week 1 PP 10mg, 1-AD 300mg {to ease into the cycle}

Week 2 PP 20mg, 1-AD 600mg, 4AD 500mg

Week 3 PP 20mg, 1-AD 700mg, 4AD 750mg

Week 4 PP 30mg, 1-AD 700mg, 4AD 750mg

Week 5 1AD 700 to 800mg, 4AD 750mg, I might add 300 or 400mg of DHEA

Week 6 1AD 700 to 800mg, 4AD 750mg, I might add 300 or 400mg of DHEA

The reason I didn't add 4ad in the first week is because I really didn't need it in the first week because of the low dosage of 1ad/pp. The other reason is because I only have 189 4AD pills and it have to last me for six weeks.

I was reading the back of the 4ad bottle and here is the info:
John Scott
Nitro TEST, Pro Testosterone Complex
Androstenedione 100mg
4-Androstenediol 150mg
DHEA 25mg
Tribulus Terrestris 300mg
Chrysin 50mg
Saw Palmetto 200mg
Zinc Chelate 50mg
Maca Root 100mg

All this with 2 capsules.

I think I'm way cover in the 4ad section. If not, let me know.

I will only be doing the Mass Building Workout for six weeks. The Bench Press, Incline Press, Dips, Upright rows, pull-ups, pull downs, rows, squats, barbell curls, tri-ext, deadlift, shoulder press and the abs routine. I will cut out my 3 mile run in the morning before I eat but I will only walk 30mins on the treadmill, three times a week. This will be my only cardio. Hmmm, well sex is a cardio activity and that staying. hahaha.

This will be a clean cycle. I will not be eating junk foods, fast foods or drinking pops. I will be eating pasta, oatmeal, pancakes, turkey breast, eggs, rice, nuts, fruits, veggies, chicken breast, fish, wheat bread, potatoes, sweet potatoes and not the soul food kind, beans, milk, 100% juice, over a gallon of water a day and a steak once in a while. {This will be my main diet.} I will add a couple of fat free foods. If you have any idea of fat free foods/desserts to add...let me know.

I will be adding the following protein drinks----> Cytogain twice a day, muscle milk twice a day and 100% whey with my meals and before I go to bed I will take 50g of this stuff.

Here is my profile:

I'm 36 years old and yes that's me in the picture.
5'11
219 pounds {very low bodyfat}
32w
44-45c
My blood work is perfect...check my Superdrol log from five months ago.

This will be my fourth cycle and the only reason I'm doing a 1ad/4ad cycle is because I need to get rid of the stuff before it expire.

The only thing I'm not looking forward to---> is getting up in the middle of the night to urinate two or more times. It just knocks my sleep patterns off...damn.

If you guys have any input or you notice a mistake in my cycle...let me know. I will take the first dose around 9:00am with my oatmeal, eggs and protein shake.

I will be checking this log before that time.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess everything is perfect with this startup cycle.

The cycle will start on Monday.

"I'm out"

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Seems solid, bro. I especially like the workout. How many sets are you looking at doing per exercise?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking for results... Good luck, you will love Cytogainer and Muscle Milk they are the BEST !!!

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I will only do between 5 to 6 sets and that will also include a warm-up set. I don't want to go into the overtraining zone.

I will be keeping my workout between 45mins to 60mins.

Seems solid, bro. I especially like the workout. How many sets are you looking at doing per exercise?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes, I love the Muscle Milk line of flavors. I'm drinking my second serving of cytogain now. It's hard to believe this drink has 600 calories and I'm eating a banana with the shake. So, that bump that to over 700 calories for my after workout meal.

I just came from the gym today and I worked the chest, tri and abs today. I don't expect the 1AD/PP to kick in till eighth or tenth day.

I have already done a gallon of water today and I'm about to do a half a gallon more to finish off the day. I'm trying to cut my water out before 7:00pm...so, I can sleep str8 to the next day. {I hope}

Looking for results... Good luck, you will love Cytogainer and Muscle Milk they are the BEST !!!

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, to keep me in the mood to continue this log...I will add my workout activities I did today.

Today was leg day for me.

I did my normal stretches and I jumped right into doing six sets of squats. I workout with the "Squat King" today and it was rough on me. We also went str8 to the leg press and blast four set out.

The next exercise we did was four sets of str8 leg deadlift and that was a killer. I had to try to keep up with this guy and he kick my azz. He can keep the title of the "Squat King". I also worked my calves in different directions, to get a better, fuller built in that muscle.

I have never felt my legs this tight and swollen before and I can thank the "Squat King" for pushing me over my limits today and maybe to new growth size.

Don't get me wrong, I worked my legs every week but this guy method of working the legs is locked down to a science. The entire leg routine is time, the rest periods are kept short and the weights are going up by 50 pounds.

I will not be hitting the clubs tonight but I will be soaking my body in a hot whirlpool tonight.

I will be hitting my back on Wednesday and maybe a little bicep work.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I also have another question for you guys...since I been away for months.

The supplement Rebound XT...is that still the best PCT supplement to take. In the year 2005, I took only Novedex XT for each of my PCT with success. They had a problem with Rebound XT last year and that's why I went with Novedex XT.

So what's the deal with Rebound XT? Is there another supplement that came out that beat Rebound XT to second place?
Rebound XT is a a great product Quick, some say it effects there libido but I'm having NOO problems in that department and I have been using it for 4 weeks now. I would say its still king for this week.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Thank for the info and yes, I have the supplement Rebound XT ready for my PCT.

I'm looking for something to add with Rebound XT...If I go to 30mg on the PP.

Rebound XT is a a great product Quick, some say it effects there libido but I'm having NOO problems in that department and I have been using it for 4 weeks now. I would say its still king for this week.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading your SD log so this is probably out of the question but I ran Tamoxifen, RXT, as my serm/AI, and Fenugreek which is a great product. Alot of people are using Retain or activate.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I never used none of those items. I rolled the dice and came up lucky. The only product I took was Novedex XT. I also took the other side supplements I mention in my Superdrol log.

I will be switching it up this time...just being curious this time. I will be taking Rebound XT and some other supplements. I will be adding some of Doctor D top picks.

I did keep my gains for a LONG TIME after the superdrol cycle but I got back into the running, playing basketball, jumping rope and craving cardio again. I love cardio but it slowly eats at my muscle.

I'm just curious to find out, if those products will make a solid difference in my development.

If someone wants to give their feedback...go right ahead.

I remember reading your SD log so this is probably out of the question but I ran Tamoxifen, RXT, as my serm/AI, and Fenugreek which is a great product. Alot of people are using Retain or activate.

NUPE69

Awards
Just checking in on your log bro. How is the progress? I hope you didn't stop doing your log because I'm trying to pattern my 1ad cycle around your cycle. A friend of mine gave me two bottles of this stuff. :)

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Yes, I'm still doing the cycle but I have been madd busy at work. I will update this log later on. {I thought I had some time now but my job comes first…check back later.}

I'm out

Just checking in on your log bro. How is the progress? I hope you didn't stop doing your log because I'm trying to pattern my 1ad cycle around your cycle. A friend of mine gave me two bottles of this stuff. :)

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
11th Day/ starting weight: 219 pounds/ New weight: 225 1/2 pounds = 6 1/2 pounds gain

I'm in my second week of this cycle and I think everything is going as plan. I have not experience any problems or side effects from this cycle. I do wake-up in the morning with a strong urge to eat. I never experience this kind of hunger urge before.

The new size is showing in the upper shoulders, upper chest, upper back and upper arms. My thighs are getting larger because the leg part of my boxers is getting tight. {I fixed that problem by cutting a split on both sides of my boxers.} My gym partners has notice the new size and no I didn’t tell them I’m taking this stuff. {Not their business}

My strength level is rising.

I don't see any bloat or fat accumulating on my body. The new 6 1/2 pounds do make a big difference in my built.

I'm taking one pp, two 1ad, and two 4ad pills in the morning with a large bowel of oatmeal, eggs, wheat bread and a banana. I wash the food down my throat with a 16 ounce bottle of water. I also consume a muscle mike shake.

My second meal consists of a cytogain 600 calories shake. I also eat another banana with this shake.

My third meal consists of a chicken breast sandwich, baked potato, apple, 16 ounce bottle water and a muscle milk shake. I also took 1 pp, 2 1ad, and 2 4ad pills.

Fourth meal consists of a cytogain shake and a banana. {Preworkout shake}

I hit the gym for 45mins to 1 hour. {My main focus in the gym is to concentrate on the mass building routines.}

Fifth meal consists of another cytogain shake and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. {After workout shake}

Sixth meal consist of Pasta, corn, green beans, 16 ounce of bottle water and a 100% whey protein drink that equal 50 grams of protein. I also took two 1ad, and two 4ad pills.

Seventh meal consists of a muscle milk shake before bedtime.

The daily meal plan is an example of what I consume in a day. I don't count calories because it's just not my style. I also want to mention I'm spreading the side supplements through out the day.

I did cut out my early morning, 3 mile run and jumping rope because I’m on this cycle. I usually run 5 days a week and it’s a big change for me but I do a 20 minute treadmill walk on level 4.0 and an incline level 3.0. I do this cardio routine three times a week.

My goal is to gain 12 pounds on this cycle and keep 5 or 7 pounds. My cycle will run for six weeks and I know I will go over that 12 pound goal.

I will try to keep you guys updated every Monday.

NUPE69

Awards
It look like your doing well on your cycle bro.

11th Day/ starting weight: 219 pounds/ New weight: 225 1/2 pounds = 6 1/2 pounds gain

I'm in my second week of this cycle and I think everything is going as plan. I have not experience any problems or side effects from this cycle. I do wake-up in the morning with a strong urge to eat. I never experience this kind of hunger urge before.

The new size is showing in the upper shoulders, upper chest, upper back and upper arms. My thighs are getting larger because the leg part of my boxers is getting tight. {I fixed that problem by cutting a split on both sides of my boxers.} My gym partners has notice the new size and no I didn’t tell them I’m taking this stuff. {Not their business}

My strength level is rising.

I don't see any bloat or fat accumulating on my body. The new 6 1/2 pounds do make a big difference in my built.

I'm taking one pp, two 1ad, and two 4ad pills in the morning with a large bowel of oatmeal, eggs, wheat bread and a banana. I wash the food down my throat with a 16 ounce bottle of water. I also consume a muscle mike shake.

My second meal consists of a cytogain 600 calories shake. I also eat another banana with this shake.

My third meal consists of a chicken breast sandwich, baked potato, apple, 16 ounce bottle water and a muscle milk shake. I also took 1 pp, 2 1ad, and 2 4ad pills.

Fourth meal consists of a cytogain shake and a banana. {Preworkout shake}

I hit the gym for 45mins to 1 hour. {My main focus in the gym is to concentrate on the mass building routines.}

Fifth meal consists of another cytogain shake and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. {After workout shake}

Sixth meal consist of Pasta, corn, green beans, 16 ounce of bottle water and a 100% whey protein drink that equal 50 grams of protein. I also took two 1ad, and two 4ad pills.

Seventh meal consists of a muscle milk shake before bedtime.

The daily meal plan is an example of what I consume in a day. I don't count calories because it's just not my style. I also want to mention I'm spreading the side supplements through out the day.

I did cut out my early morning, 3 mile run and jumping rope because I’m on this cycle. I usually run 5 days a week and it’s a big change for me but I do a 20 minute treadmill walk on level 4.0 and an incline level 3.0. I do this cardio routine three times a week.

My goal is to gain 12 pounds on this cycle and keep 5 or 7 pounds. My cycle will run for six weeks and I know I will go over that 12 pound goal.

I will try to keep you guys updated every Monday.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
My thighs are getting larger because the leg part of my boxers is getting tight. {I fixed that problem by cutting a split on both sides of my boxers.}
Ha Ha thats great, I'm glad to hear that someone else does that my wife just shakes her head at me when she catches me doing that. Keep up the good work, good luck buddy...

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement.

Yea, I had to alter my boxers because the leg part was cutting a deep ring around my thighs and it was becoming painful.

So, the mirror and my clothes are giving me the positive signs I'm growing again.

I will update my result later on today.

Ha Ha thats great, I'm glad to hear that someone else does that my wife just shakes her head at me when she catches me doing that. Keep up the good work, good luck buddy...

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
16th Day/ starting weight: 219 pounds/ New weight: 230 pounds = 11 pounds gain

Well, the cycle is still going as plan but I'm starting to see and feel some side effects. I rec'ved three pimples and I used Stridex to get rid of the pimples. The second side effect is the stiffness in my knees and it hurt to squat with weights. The third side effect is the big pumps I rec'ved using my arms in any weight training routine. The fourth side effect is my sleep pattern has change…my body is craving a lot more sleep. The fifth side effect is urinating all the time. I did stop eating banana’s for three days now and I'm wondering if that might be the problem with the stiffness and the pumps. It might be the lack of potassium in my body. I usually keep my body full of potassium during my cycles but I just didn’t feel like eating another banana these past couple of days.

I had the hardest time today trying to take off my wife beater today after my workout because my body swollen larger during my workout and my arms got to stiff to move around. So, I ended up ripping the wife beater off my body. The shirt was tight and wet with sweat and I wasn’t going back to work without a shower. {Plus it was cool to rip the shirt.}

Hey, not bad for an 11 pound weight gain and no visible body fat. The new weight is distributing nicely across my body frame. This is the 16th day and this cycle is a six week plan. I can’t wait to see the finish product of my built.

I plan to add more time to stretch before working-out and that should help with the stiffness in my arms.

Well, that all folks and have a Happy Easter.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I usually keep my body full of potassium during my cycles but I just didn’t feel like eating another banana these past couple of days.
Bananas are not the only thing with potassium. Beans are loaded with it and so is milk and many brands of yogurt. The Fred Meyer brand I eat has almost 400mg. Coffee is another good source. ;)

Well, that all folks and have a Happy Easter.
You too bro!

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, I do eat beans and I even eat yogurt but it's the bananas I cut down in this cycle.

I will add two bananas back into the mix and see what the outcome will be. I will give the result on Monday.

I did four cycles now and the banana' s is the only lacking equation in this cycle. It's kind of strange it started three days from the last banana.:think:

Bananas are not the only thing with potassium. Beans are loaded with it and so is milk and many brands of yogurt. The Fred Meyer brand I eat has almost 400mg. Coffee is another good source. ;)

You too bro!

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info.

I'm on day 14 of 300mgs of 1T dermal alone. The joint pain and stiffness is pretty bad even with max hydration and Raisans as my pottasium source. This neg effect was'nt this bad on previous 1T cycles, I need to get some Celadrin from BAC for joint lubrication, that's worked well for me as post injury treatment in the past.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
22nd Day/ starting weight: 219 pounds/ New weight: 233 1/2 pounds = 14 1/2 pound gain

Well, this cycle is still pumping out the gains and increasing my strength level. I have to place this cycle in the same category of my Superdrol cycle from last year…both of these cycles have given me good results in size and strength.

I have not experience any sides since my last entry to this log. I did start back eating bananas and the issue I was experiencing last week has gone away.

This is my last week on PP and I have to give this supplement a thumb up. I will be ridding the next two weeks with 1ad/4ad. I’m tempted to increase my final week of PP to 30mg a day or even going for another week on PP.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd say go another week, on PP, not upping the dose, as to see more results, I'd say just up your protein a lil more it makes all the difference. One way you can effortlessly add 50gms to your total is sip on 2 scoops of Scivation Watermelon Substance, and a couple of scoops of Xtend while lifting, not only will you be pumped because of the citrulline mallate, you will also have more stamina too from the amino's, and rapid utilzation of protein by your body. Its just a trick Derek the Beast sent me, and it has been working like a charm, esp since I was lifting first thing in the morning with no meal in my system, and still putting up good numbers in the gym...

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Wattup bro,

Who is "Derek the Beast"????

anyway

I thought five weeks on PP was a no no and that why I was kind of standing back from doing a fifth week of PP. I feel great on this cycle and the sides was only minor and they went away.

I'm already at a 14 1/2 pound gain and to be honest...I would like to push it to a 20 pound gain, if it's possible.

Hmmm, I did start the first week at 10mg and that was a tester week for me. So, I might can go another two weeks.

I'd say go another week, on PP, not upping the dose, as to see more results, I'd say just up your protein a lil more it makes all the difference. One way you can effortlessly add 50gms to your total is sip on 2 scoops of Scivation Watermelon Substance, and a couple of scoops of Xtend while lifting, not only will you be pumped because of the citrulline mallate, you will also have more stamina too from the amino's, and rapid utilzation of protein by your body. Its just a trick Derek the Beast sent me, and it has been working like a charm, esp since I was lifting first thing in the morning with no meal in my system, and still putting up good numbers in the gym...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Derek is the promotions, and rep guy for Scivation, he also competes, and if you have read anything about Scivation on BB.com, he has probably written it. Cool guy, I got to meet at the Arnold classic, as he is also helping me with some contest prep... As for 5 weeks on PP, Thats not tooo bad, just listen to your body, if you feel overtrained or taxed ease up, and you should be fine, after all you know your body best.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I trust you bro and I will go for the fifth week. I feel great on this cycle and I'm still waiting for the sides to show up.

Yes, I remember reading "Derek" articles. I just went to BB and pull his name up and his picture...So, I will know who this guy is.

So, your going to make that jump into the bodybuilding world. Have you did any local Chicago shows?

I which I had the drive to compete but I need to get over that fear of posing in my trunks. I can't see myself walking across the stage in my underwear.

Derek is the promotions, and rep guy for Scivation, he also competes, and if you have read anything about Scivation on BB.com, he has probably written it. Cool guy, I got to meet at the Arnold classic, as he is also helping me with some contest prep... As for 5 weeks on PP, Thats not tooo bad, just listen to your body, if you feel overtrained or taxed ease up, and you should be fine, after all you know your body best.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well this will be my first one at Gateway theatre in the Chi, so I will post to let ya know how it goes...

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I never heard of Gateway Theater but I’ll look it up on Google. What date is the BB show?

So, did you dial into your perfect diet to compete? What is your workout routine?

Well this will be my first one at Gateway theatre in the Chi, so I will post to let ya know how it goes...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
http://www.npcillinoisbodybuilding.com/contests/state06.htm

The diet has been trial and error... but yes I have been doing the thing in the gym. Right now I am doing a German Volume Training routine using 10x10 30 seconds rest, and 60% of 1rm, just started that this week and so far so good, as I need to make sure all is tight, and ripped...

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
31 Days/ starting weight: 219 pounds/ New weight: 236 pounds = 17 pound gain

I weigh in this morning after flushing my system out and now I’m up to 17 pounds.

I'm performing very well on this cycle but I'm experiencing some new sides but the old sides have disappeared. My sleep pattern has been thrown completely off for the last five days. I pick up a minor cold two days ago and it kind of slowing me down in the gym. My abs is finally gone and I'm gaining fat around the lower and middle part of my abs. This is something new for me because I never seen fat accumulated so fast around this area before. I’m not worried about the little fat gain because I burn fat very quickly during my cardio routines. {Early in the morning before I eat--à 3 to 5 mile run…3 to 5 days a week and jumping rope for 20 mins…5 days a week.}

Next week will be my last week on this cycle and I will kick in the PCT right after that week.

I might still make that 20 pound gain by 5/8/06 or during my PCT.

My strength level is still going up and I have not experience any injuries during this cycle.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
36 Days/ starting weight: 219 pounds/ New weight: 234 pounds = 15 pound gain but lost two pounds since last week.

Well, I still have a cold and it's not getting no better. This cycle has weakened my immune system. I notice I lost two pounds. I will need to go str8 into PCT starting today and see if I keep 6 to 7 pounds of this new weight. This is the perfect time to switch over to PCT.

This is how my PCT will run.

Week 1 Rebound xt ...75mg
Week 2 Rebound xt ...75mg
Week 3 Rebound xt ...50mg
Week 4 Rebound xt ...25mg
Week 5 Rebound xt ...25mg

Week 1 Lean Extreme ...3 pills
Week 2 Lean Extreme ...3 pills
Week 3 Lean Extreme ...2 pills
Week 4 Lean Extreme ...2 pills
Week 5 Lean Extreme ...1 pill

Week 1 ZMA ...3 pills
Week 2 ZMA ...3 pills
Week 3 ZMA ...3 pills
Week 4 ZMA ...3 pills
Week 5 ZMA ...3 pills
Week 6 ZMA ...3 pills
Week 7 ZMA ...3 pills
Week 8 ZMA ...3 pills

I will be starting back on Creatine and that will be run for eight weeks.

I will also try the Fenugreek because of all the info I read regarding this product. {I'm just curious.}

I will be still taking all the side supplements I took during my cycle and I will run these supplements for eight weeks. I will add the DHEA into the mix.

Yes, your eyes didn’t deceive you. There is no Nolva in my PCT because I don’t see any need for it. I still have the unopened bottle in my bag. I keep the stuff around because of all the thread I read regarding GENO but that side effect never came my way. My pecs are still nicely built and I still can make them bounce around for the ladies.

NUPE69

Awards
Well 15 pounds is nothing to sneeze at bro. I heard that if you stay on a cycle to long, your immune cycle will weaken. I got sick when I did four weeks of SD/PP.

Have you ever taken Nolva before? and why you didn't add it to your PCT?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the words. I been off the cycle for two days now and I'm feeling a hell of a lot better. My energy is returning and I feel like eating again. :burger:

Yea, I read a few threads about people getting sick on long cycles and I wasn't surprise when I got sick. I gained some good size on the 1ad/pp/4ad cycle and the size went in all the right places. I don't plan to keep all 15 pounds but 6 or 7 pounds will be a nice treat for me. The goal is to break my weight block and enter a new weight class. I did this same method with Superdrol last year and I haven’t seen that old weight since my last Superdol cycle. I also gained and kept the new strength level from my last Superdrol cycle. So, if everything goes to plan...I will be keeping some new size and strength. :)

I really don't need Nolva and that my personal decision. I never took the stuff because I always bounce back nicely and my blood work and my physical exam always back up my claims. I do think that some people do need the stuff because we all are made different and some of us can adapt quicker than other people to changes within their bodies. Don't get me wrong...I do have Nolva pills and I will use them if my body starts to develop breast but that day never came.

I also notice a trend going around that people are adding more and more items to their cycles. They adding Superdol, PP and other steroids to their mix and some people PCT is way overkill. It seem like people are trying to have a contest of who can add the most stuff to their cycle/PCT and not thinking about the short or long term damage to their bodies.

Well 15 pounds is nothing to sneeze at bro. I heard that if you stay on a cycle to long, your immune cycle will weaken. I got sick when I did four weeks of SD/PP.

Have you ever taken Nolva before? and why you didn't add it to your PCT?

NUPE69

Awards
Did you have a clean diet while you was on this cycle? I guess your right about the nolva, it all depends on the person. So, you kept your gains without the nolva? I'm talking about your other cycles.

I did find your Superdrol cycles thread from last year and you did a good job on those cycles. I will be designing my cycle after your Superdrol cycle. I should be ready 6/1/06. You are huge on those pictures. How much of that weight did you keep from the superdol cycle?

Thanks for the words. I been off the cycle for two days now and I'm feeling a hell of a lot better. My energy is returning and I feel like eating again. :burger:

Yea, I read a few threads about people getting sick on long cycles and I wasn't surprise when I got sick. I gained some good size on the 1ad/pp/4ad cycle and the size went in all the right places. I don't plan to keep all 15 pounds but 6 or 7 pounds will be a nice treat for me. The goal is to break my weight block and enter a new weight class. I did this same method with Superdrol last year and I haven’t seen that old weight since my last Superdol cycle. I also gained and kept the new strength level from my last Superdrol cycle. So, if everything goes to plan...I will be keeping some new size and strength. :)

I really don't need Nolva and that my personal decision. I never took the stuff because I always bounce back nicely and my blood work and my physical exam always back up my claims. I do think that some people do need the stuff because we all are made different and some of us can adapt quicker than other people to changes within their bodies. Don't get me wrong...I do have Nolva pills and I will use them if my body starts to develop breast but that day never came.

I also notice a trend going around that people are adding more and more items to their cycles. They adding Superdol, PP and other steroids to their mix and some people PCT is way overkill. It seem like people are trying to have a contest of who can add the most stuff to their cycle/PCT and not thinking about the short or long term damage to their bodies.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Yes, my diet was very clean and I came off once because I couldn't turn down banana pudding and those jumbo shrimps at this party. {Burp} If I'm going to spend all this money on a cycle, it makes perfect sense to change my eating while I'm on a cycle. The transformation will go faster if you eat healthy while you’re on these cycles and gain less or no fat.

Yes, I kept all my gains without the Nolva in the past and I did not rec'v geno. {Four cycles and this is my fifth}

I think it's all about genetics’...some people tolerance to changes within their bodies are very sensitive. My dad is fifty something years old and he looks like he is in his middle thirty and he still carrying a six pack. My dad barely works out. My daddy gave me and my brothers some good azz genes.

I kept a good amount of that weight and I never went back to my old weight.

I wish you success on your 6/1/06 Superdrol cycle. :)

Did you have a clean diet while you was on this cycle? I guess your right about the nolva, it all depends on the person. So, you kept your gains without the nolva? I'm talking about your other cycles.

I did find your Superdrol cycles thread from last year and you did a good job on those cycles. I will be designing my cycle after your Superdrol cycle. I should be ready 6/1/06. You are huge on those pictures. How much of that weight did you keep from the superdol cycle?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its official I am a hater!!! Nah for real, when on cycles its def beneficial to eat clean, as the gains will be better, and when using SD nupe, DO NOT cut carbs, just eat low gi carbs. All in all a great log, Quick, and will you making it back to the Chi for the Summer? Cuz its coming and you know we do it the Chi!!!

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha

Yep, I'm a strong believer in eating right during these costly cycles. It's a waste of money if you’re running to Burger King, McDonalds and eating all that junk food and they have the nerves to come back to the board and post..."I gained a lot of fat" or "This cycle didn't work". {{{ duhhhhhh }}}

I'm really getting tired of Tampa Florida and now the tornado season start next month and I'm not staying. I'm getting a serious tan down here. This project should be ending soon and they will fly my azz right back to the CHI. {I hope but they might be sending me some where else.}

How is the prep for the bodybuilding contest coming?

Its official I am a hater!!! Nah for real, when on cycles its def beneficial to eat clean, as the gains will be better, and when using superdrol nupe, DO NOT cut carbs, just eat low gi carbs. All in all a great log, Quick, and will you making it back to the Chi for the Summer? Cuz its coming and you know we do it the Chi!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH boy is it coming down to 205 from the starting 235. cardio twice daily, and low sodium right now, with mininum carbs. How fun does that sound?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, that don't sound fun and now I know why I don't compete. I can't walk across the stage in my underwear and I can't go to that extreme in my diet. I always have admired the people that compete in the BB contest because of their strong dedication in their diets.

I bet your going to hit the Taste of Chicago after the BB contest.

You’re down to 205????? You must be running and jumping rope on an empty stomach. {Keep that protein high because that cardio will suck that muscle right off your frame.}

OH boy is it coming down to 205 from the starting 235. cardio twice daily, and low sodium right now, with mininum carbs. How fun does that sound?