HYPERTROP-X - Apply Here!!

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
I'd be interested in this. I'm currently cutting and doing a low carb w/ 1 carb-up day a week diet.

I'm doing a full body lift 2 days a week with cardio 3-4 days a week. I can change the split if you'd prefer to have me run 3 lift days and 3 cardio days per week. I'm pretty flexible.

Diet around 2000 cals a day 40-50fat/40protein/10-20carb macros.

Currently using Protein, Yohimbine HCL (I'd just drop that and use your product), and Megadrine RFA1 (which I could drop in a couple weeks if needed).

26 years old, 5'10" 165lbs atm, cutting for a 6-pack. With this diet, I really could use some added intensity in the gym, so I think this product would be perfect. I also am trying to retain strength/size while cutting, so hopefully it'd help out there too. Oh ya, been lifting since around 20 and more seriously w/ good diet for the past 2+ years.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably mid-week this week. Nah no need you'll have a tracking number more than likely ;)
you are the man, consider a great log on the way. the great thing is I can start as soon as I get it, as I am only on multi and whey at the moment

Speed321

Awards
i talk to u about this , but i figured ide put up some background info and such.

im a 20 year old college student, that has been lifting seriously for about 1 year now (3-4 on and off with no nutrition before that). current weight 169 at about 12-14% bf.

im currently cutting for a six-pack, or at least a 4 pack, lol.
Diet: 2300-2500 a day (depends on wat body part i train that day)
260g protein (from chicken/beef/tuna/egg/whey/turkey)
180-220g carbs
58g fats
i track all my food and eat meals in a p+f and p+c manner with YG being with carbs.

Training:
m-back/rear delts cardio
t-chest/cardio
w-legs/abs
th-bis/tris/forearms/cardio
f-front delts/side delts/traps/cardio
sat-cardio
sun-cardio/abs
i alt lower rep weeks with higher rep weeks and compare strength gains based on every 2 weeks

thx again!!!

Jdub

Awards
Hey i already posted this but this thread seems more official, im 20 years old and am 6'2 228lbs. right now im doing a recomp and am lookin for something to take before my workout. I usually take NO-explode, but im cycling off it. I have ran many previous logs on here and here is some examples of my logs,

Review:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/55476-chocolate-mint-protein.html
Review:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/55295-cookies-cream-whey.html
Log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54152-tekno3-thermolife-contest.html

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
LYKE OMG DO I HAVE ENOUGH REP PTS? ha i cant wait ti splash this with some hyperpump!!! im excited LD...so excited i may just do a video log... HAHA

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I only got 1 bottle of the hyper pump left never thought about mixing the 2..MY DAMN MUSCLE MIGHT EXPLODE..LOL.. Hyper Pump seems to be pretty eff. by-itself.lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah from the 3 i have used i have enjoyed them. QUESTION LD...at Vitamins SHoppe is it possible to carry Hyperpump and HyperTrop-x considering they carry other AMS products?

bigstrigs

Awards
free product

hey, I hope this is the right place to post. I was wanting to get a free sample. It sounds like it is some good stuff; I could really use a good pump during my lift. Just let me know if this is the right place to place.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F
Male
• Height
5'9''
• Weight
• Body type
Endo
• Training Experience (please be detailed)
Two years of serious lifting.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
Mondays - Chest & Triceps
Wednesdays - Lats & Rhomboids
Fridays - Shoulders & Traps
Saturdays - Legs
Sundays - Biceps
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)
Tuesdays & Thursdays - HIIT on bicycle & 3 Mile Run
• Current Sport Played
Brazilian Jujitsu training tuesdays, thursdays, & saturdays
• Current Supplements (please list all product names)
Beta Alanine(bulk), BCAAs(bulk), EAAs(bulk), Multivitamins
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
None.
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
No.
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)
I try to follow a 2500 calorie diet at a 50/20/30 Ratio
• Current Daily Water Intake
1 Gallon
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews
None yet.

Note:
I have been selected to do a 10 day mini log for Cordygen-VO2. So, if I am selected for this log, I will do it after my other log is done.

sbigp92

Awards
please let me test your supplement. i will write a legit log and i will update it every session.
i have one at ironaddicts if you want proof that ill post faithfully. im not stupid like other highschoolers.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay I'm going to list some of the winners now and the rest tomorrow morning!!

I'm going to throw up some names in about 15 mins....this is going to be a BIG list....so bare with me.

I apologize I was going to display the names yesterday, but got caught up with some other projects.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winners For Phase 1...long List!!!!

I told you guys (and ladies) that I was going to make this a big one....well here are the winners for phase one. Please send me your name and mailing address. And remember 5 of you will win additional prizes depending on the accuracy, time spent, pics are a plus, HONESTY, positive attitude towards others, etc.

Here we gooooo...

Manimalia
JOHNJESSICA20
freezito
boxmeman
crader
Necroticism
Reaper329
Distilled Water
AaronTech
avgBdybldr
scoooter
Resolve
GuitarHero
Speed321
Jdub
TexasLifter89
Emerge
smeton_yea
Botch - Happy belated B-Day. Progress photo's awesome
MOHAWKA
klownh8er
Jdub
smeton_yea

Notes: I didn't have a chance to check everyone's place of residency. If you are outside the US please PM me. I know Canada will not accept one fo the ingredients (Yohimbine). For international we can still do it but you might have to pay shipping. I'll try to pick up half but no promises. Sorry I should have mentioned this sooner.

Send me you guys info asap...Now that is a long list.

Were are my reps?!?!? Just messing

LD

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I told you guys (and ladies) that I was going to make this a big one....well here are the winners for phase one. Please send me your name and mailing address. And remember 5 of you will win additional prizes depending on the accuracy, time spent, pics are a plus, HONESTY, positive attitude towards others, etc.

Here we gooooo...

Manimalia
JOHNJESSICA20
freezito
boxmeman
crader
Necroticism
Reaper329
Distilled Water
AaronTech
avgBdybldr
scoooter
Resolve
GuitarHero
Speed321
Jdub
TexasLifter89
Emerge
smeton_yea
Botch - Happy belated B-Day. Progress photo's awesome
MOHAWKA
klownh8er
Jdub
smeton_yea

Send me you guys info asap...Now that is a long list.

Were are my reps?!?!? Just messing

LD

:wave: Oh wait you mean those types of reps! :lol: jk bro jk

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
This ought to be fun...i'll be running it off cycle..even better! Thx alot Laze!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you already ahve my stuff, do u need it again?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
please let me test your supplement. i will write a legit log and i will update it every session.
i have one at ironaddicts if you want proof that ill post faithfully. im not stupid like other highschoolers.
broski. im a highschooler. there are plenty who are still in highschool on here. that comment rubbed me the wrong way...sorry.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
broski. im a highschooler. there are plenty who are still in highschool on here. that comment rubbed me the wrong way...sorry.
lol dont sweat it... I know his credential may be intimidating, but im sure you can weather through this one! :thumbsup:

AaronTech

Awards
Thanks a bunch man!

Shows real integrity from a company when they are willing to pick so many people to test/log a supplement..and that was only for phase 1!? :run:

sbigp92

Awards
i meant younger highschoolers. like 15-16 yr olds.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:wave: Oh wait you mean those types of reps! :lol: jk bro jk

I know right....if this gets bigger....I may need a rep for bb.com. Running both among other things right now....14 hour days (given I don't watch TV)

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a bunch man!

Shows real integrity from a company when they are willing to pick so many people to test/log a supplement..and that was only for phase 1!? :run:

Yup....the owner wants more visibity....so BAM here it is. I need more names for phase two....so hopefully more people will key in. If you guys have friends on here that wouldn't mind running a log tell them to apply on here....the almost guaranteed a spot.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have my info I believe?

I certainly do. I'm really interested in your log. I have one other woman (that I know of...obviously there may be more, but I can't tell by people's handles) so I m very interested on how your response. I think it's perfect timing for you given your situation :)

LD

Oh and I love RPN's stuff so definitely a no brainer!!

Remind me again what is the primary use for Gut Health...I can't recall, but remember it was very usefull and a one of a kind on the market when released.

Dsade still running RPN?

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PM sent, I can't wait!!!!

Me either....I'm going to start running Hyper Pump (I tried it during testing and once it launched, but never ran the whole 12 bottles) strickly because of the logs I saw. I was like WOW I need to get on that!!! LOL seriously you guys got ME excited about my own product.

So I can't wait for all to run HyperTrop-X...hopefully I can get two bottles to each...not sure yet though

The contest prizes will rock you can count on that....Have I let you all down yet??

LD

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me either....I'm going to start running Hyper Pump (I tried it during testing and once it launched, but never ran the whole 12 bottles) strickly because of the logs I saw. I was like WOW I need to get on that!!! LOL seriously you guys got ME excited about my own product.

So I can't wait for all to run HyperTrop-X...hopefully I can get two bottles to each...not sure yet though

The contest prizes will rock you can count on that....Have I let you all down yet??

LD
I would like to try the Hyper-Pump, I tried a 4pack of the VPX Power Pump 7, which I think is a similar product but goodness do I HATE grape. :rasp:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LD
the contest makes me wish it would make sense for me to run this :) i'd like to get a hold of 3 bottles of 1-ad ;)

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the contest makes me wish it would make sense for me to run this :) i'd like to get a hold of 3 bottles of 1-ad ;)

Hey do me a favor throw that 3 bottles of 1-Andro in the thread bundled deals!! I'll work on getting that together...like buy two get one free!

Now why can't you run HyperTrop-X....I forget...PM me. We gotta work something out.

LD

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I certainly do. I'm really interested in your log. I have one other woman (that I know of...obviously there may be more, but I can't tell by people's handles) so I m very interested on how your response. I think it's perfect timing for you given your situation :)

LD

Oh and I love RPN's stuff so definitely a no brainer!!

Remind me again what is the primary use for Gut Health...I can't recall, but remember it was very usefull and a one of a kind on the market when released.

Dsade still running RPN?
Yes Dsade is still running RPN.

Gut Health helps with protein absorbtion, increased immune support, IBS and Crohns disease, etc..lol

What other girls are running this one!

HI TEX..LOL!!!

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Would love to try Hyper Trop-X

All,
I was given the task of increasing visibility for our company. I have decided to run multiple products in log formats. HyperTrop-X is the second in this series. I have literally over a ton of this product and would like to see a LOT of testers. All I ask is for a log of the product. You will recieve one to two bottles (I will let you know before annoucing any winners). I'm pushing for two bottles each, just to give you guys more product to run .

The top 5 logs...meaning best increases shown in preformance (BE HONEST PLEASE...this is not a pro-hormone so I will know if your cheating) will win a gift set with a lot of goodies (again I'll annouce before I annouce any winners....I m thinking right now a free gym bag, t-shirt, towel and product right now). Please be honest I m not trying to get "Over the top" logs...I want honest feedback. If I feel your honest this will play into winning one of the top five seats.

BEST OF ALL I HAVE NO CAP YET ON THE NUMBER OF TESTERS!!

Give me some background on yourself (kind of like a BB'ing resume if you will) and be CHOOSEN.

Here's the product info....

HyperTrop-X

Pre-workout, Anabolic Trip Hammer.

Hypertrop-X is powerful in its simplicity. Three (3) scientifically proven performance-enhancing products, in mammoth doses that will help drive your body to that ever-sought-after “next level” of training intensity, allowing you to take your muscle fibers to places they’ve never been before. The result – an anabolic environment where lean muscle growth and strength come at mammoth proportions.

Hypertrop-X, the anabolic trip hammer, fuels maximum muscular endurance, for fiber-pounding, rep-after-rep, after muscle-building rep.

Hypertrop-X will stave off fatigue while flooding the muscle cells with nutrient-laden, fuel-rich blood for almost non-stop fiber splitting workouts.

What’s in it?

Hypertrop-X was specifically engineered for maximum measurable impact on physical performance by fueling ongoing muscular contractions, greater pumps and faster recovery between workouts.

It contains three (3) ingredients proven by research to up-regulate the body’s anabolic, circulatory and energy systems during training.

Beta Alanine has been touted as the new “Holy Grail” of performance supplementation. Not since creatine or or ephedra has there been a sports nutrition product that has made as much noise in the scientific community as beta alanine. Beta alanine, a direct precursor to carnosine, works as an anti-fatigue compound, feeding maximum muscular endurance. By scavenging and neutralizing muscle waste products, and recycling ATP substrates, repeated research has demonstrated how beta alanine directly fuels ongoing muscular contractions to measurably improve performance and fuel harder, more intense training sessions.

Leucine is the “first-born” of the essential, branched-chain amino acid family. It is the most important of the BCAAs. Leucine is a powerful anti-catabolic. Leucine helps keep muscle nitrogen levels high, feeds the energy pathways during intense training and protects against muscle breakdown, especially during periods of intense physical stress.

Yohimbine HCL – a potent dose of this powerful neurostimulant, vaso-regulator and lipolytic agent, yohimbine HCl drops the hammer on your training intensity.

Have something left for the ride home.

Hypertrop-X will keep you on your game your entire workout, and will feed your growth ongoing after you leave the gym. Use Hypertrop-X by itself and watch your training intensity shoot the moon. Or, stack Advanced Muscle Science’s other cutting edge products for the most powerful anabolic response possible from non-pharmaceutical performance enhancement

Apply in AMS sub-forum....link momentarily!!

Good luck to all!!

***********APPLY IN THIS THREAD*********
Hey Can I still get in on this? New to the site and just read the thread today. As my work out buddys say I'm "OLD SCHOOL" but working my butt off. Biggest problem has been keeping the intense workout up. Please help and old guy out.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know right....if this gets bigger....I may need a rep for bb.com. Running both among other things right now....14 hour days (given I don't watch TV)
let me say this, if you are looking for a rep, I am your man

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a thought Laze, but if you're looking for more female testers, my fiance is my training partner and could a run a log parallel to mine. Her workouts and diet are as strict as my own regimen. Just a suggestion... :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hope you won't hold the democrat jibes against me if you become one ;)
trust me all political afifliations are aside, and it was nothing ever personal:cheers:
and its cool as I am an Indy and am sort of enjoying watching the dems sh!t the bed without a candidate at this point :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trust me all political afifliations are aside, and it was nothing ever personal:cheers:
politics are dirty sports no matter how you slice it. I think I could never be a politician just because I couldn't live with myself lying that much :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LD
I gotta give you guys credit, allowing people to log and also giving rewards for the best ones is a very great idea. You will build a tremendous amount of support here for sure

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that's what im talkin about! Look at that list!! Oh my girl C's in here too!! That'll be cool to see! Just can't say enough good things bout ya LD ur the man!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Gut Health helps with protein absorbtion, increased immune support, IBS and Crohns disease, etc..lol

HI TEX..LOL!!!
One of my clients....she just registered....Aspice315 is her handle. I finally talked her into getting on her and running a log. She is going into competition soon (figure). She's really cool girl.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Can I still get in on this? New to the site and just read the thread today. As my work out buddys say I'm "OLD SCHOOL" but working my butt off. Biggest problem has been keeping the intense workout up. Please help and old guy out.

We will have a second and finally phase....no worries!

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I gotta give you guys credit, allowing people to log and also giving rewards for the best ones is a very great idea. You will build a tremendous amount of support here for sure

Well thank you....it's only me bro....I push it to the limit for you guys. This is a very respectable board and I like to give back as much as possible.

Basically YOU GUYS ROCK!! I haven't seen one negative comment towards anyone....only thoughtful/helpful posts, which is exactly what I like seeing as well as others.

No body wants to get flamed for asking a question.

Props to you guys!!!

LD

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

HI TEX..LOL!!!
Yooo sista!

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
sounds great

We will have a second and finally phase....no worries!

LD
Thats great! after reading more about you guys I am really excited about trying this, I am 24/7 fitness and will give you good feed back. And kudos to your boss to allow you to do your study like this.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well thank you....it's only me bro....I push it to the limit for you guys. This is a very respectable board and I like to give back as much as possible.

Basically YOU GUYS ROCK!! I haven't seen one negative comment towards anyone....only thoughtful/helpful posts, which is exactly what I like seeing as well as others.

No body wants to get flamed for asking a question.

Props to you guys!!!

LD
this is a real solid place, much better than other boards I have seen

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is a real solid place, much better than other boards I have seen
This is my home board. However I have logs at two other boards, so the product will be mentioned there also. There is an awesome caring community here. We have are squabbles like any other public board but everyone bands together when it counts.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my home board. However I have logs at two other boards, so the product will be mentioned there also. There is an awesome caring community here. We have are squabbles like any other public board but everyone bands together when it counts.
couldnt agree more