Chocolate Mint Protein Isolate Review: JDUB

Jdub

Awards
Anabolic Innovations Chocolate Mint Whey Protein Isolate Reveiw
By: Jdub

Description:​
Whey Protein Isolate

Anabolic Innovations whey protein isolate is produced by a proprietary microfiltration process that isolates the native whey proteins in a highly concentrated form, containing 24 grams of protein, zero grams of fat and zero grams of carbohydates per serving. This protein will provide exceptional nutritive value in a wide variety of applications.

TASTE: 11/10
The taste of this product was better than perfect. When i tried the ON Whey Chocolate Mint, it tasted to minty and gross. This is very suttle mint and its almost vanilla mint! Its perfect!

MIXABILITY: 10/10
No problems at all!

VALUE: 9/10
A 5 pound jug retails for about 40 bucks!

OVERALL: 10/10
Good product, and will buy this protein with my next order!

Jdub

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for the positive review, Jdub! I know crowler takes it to heart when he sees posts like this

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Anabolic Innovations Chocolate Mint Whey Protein Isolate Reveiw
By: Jdub

Description:​
Whey Protein Isolate

Anabolic Innovations whey protein isolate is produced by a proprietary microfiltration process that isolates the native whey proteins in a highly concentrated form, containing 24 grams of protein, zero grams of fat and zero grams of carbohydates per serving. This protein will provide exceptional nutritive value in a wide variety of applications.

TASTE: 11/10
The taste of this product was better than perfect. When i tried the ON Whey Chocolate Mint, it tasted to minty and gross. This is very suttle mint and its almost vanilla mint! Its perfect!

MIXABILITY: 10/10
No problems at all!

VALUE: 9/10
A 5 pound jug retails for about 40 bucks!

OVERALL: 10/10
Good product, and will buy this protein with my next order!

Jdub
I havent tried choc mint yet but everything I have tried from AI has been great!!

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm...Chocolate Mint never really jumped out at me, but after reading this I will have to give it a try. Thanks for the post!