HYPERTROP-X - Apply Here!!

AaronTech

Awards
Dang, two months is awesome, I can't wait! Thanks for the opportunity!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
won't be long now,been watchn drive way for ups...lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does anyone know where AMS is I am trying to figure out delivery date

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Manimalia,i can't wait i've researched this prouct and let me tell you we are in for it when it comes to gettn to next level...lmao

Oh,yeah Manimalia there giving u hell over there on that GURU post ar'nt they...lol It's like 3-4 different guys postn rediculous grap and let me enphasize CRAP.I bet they still live home with mommy/no jobby job or they never sleep cause gosh they post alot.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Here's some more info on it:
Hypertrop-X is powerful in its simplicity. Three (3) scientifically proven performance-enhancing products, in mammoth doses that will help drive your body to that ever-sought-after “next level” of training intensity, allowing you to take your muscle fibers to places they’ve never been before. The result ??" an anabolic environment where lean muscle growth and strength come at mammoth proportions.

Hypertrop-X, the anabolic trip hammer, fuels maximum muscular endurance, for fiber-pounding, rep-after-rep, after muscle-building rep.

Hypertrop-X will stave off fatigue while flooding the muscle cells with nutrient-laden, fuel-rich blood for almost non-stop fiber splitting workouts.

What’s in it?
Hypertrop-X was specifically engineered for maximum measurable impact on physical performance by fueling ongoing muscular contractions, greater pumps and faster recovery between workouts.

It contains three (3) ingredients proven by research to up-regulate the body’s anabolic, circulatory and energy systems during training.

Beta Alanine has been touted as the new “Holy Grail” of performance supplementation. Not since creatine or or ephedra has there been a sports nutrition product that has made as much noise in the scientific community as beta alanine. Beta alanine, a direct precursor to carnosine, works as an anti-fatigue compound, feeding maximum muscular endurance. By scavenging and neutralizing muscle waste products, and recycling ATP substrates, repeated research has demonstrated how beta alanine directly fuels ongoing muscular contractions to measurably improve performance and fuel harder, more intense training sessions.

Leucine is the “first-born” of the essential, branched-chain amino acid family. It is the most important of the BCAAs. Leucine is a powerful anti-catabolic. Leucine helps keep muscle nitrogen levels high, feeds the energy pathways during intense training and protects against muscle breakdown, especially during periods of intense physical stress.

Yohimbine HCL - a potent dose of this powerful neurostimulant, vaso-regulator and lipolytic agent, yohimbine HCl drops the hammer on your training intensity.

Have something left for the ride home.

Hypertrop-X will keep you on your game your entire workout, and will feed your growth ongoing after you leave the gym. Use Hypertrop-X by itself and watch your training intensity shoot the moon. Or, stack Advanced Muscle Science’s other cutting edge products for the most powerful anabolic response possible from non-pharmaceutical performance enhancement.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Manimalia,i can't wait i've researched this prouct and let me tell you we are in for it when it comes to gettn to next level...lmao

Oh,yeah Manimalia there giving u hell over there on that GURU post ar'nt they...lol It's like 3-4 different guys postn rediculous grap and let me enphasize CRAP.I bet they still live home with mommy/no jobby job or they never sleep cause gosh they post alot.
ah, what can you do, it's a forum after all. what i never understand is the randomness. see, it started as a thread where someone got flamed. then it turned semi-serious. i think from there, someone decided that they'd like the best of both worlds, so i was randomly picked (as an AM newb) to be flamed for dumb reasons.

a bunch of 40-something year-olds trying to hold onto the proverbial erection by typing 'lol' ain't gonna fade me, playa! ya heard?!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume we are still waiting for confirmation from LD about possible delivery dates.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yea the poor kid GURU actually thinks these guys are serious about there posts,and the same one's sayn be nice was flaming//bombing him hard for the first 20 pages,but now they get onto anyone who cracks on him,i drop in 1nce a week an say sumtn just to piss them off

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yes, weres still waiting buddy,don't worry (LD) is a man of his word he'll take care of it.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ah, what can you do, it's a forum after all. what i never understand is the randomness. see, it started as a thread where someone got flamed. then it turned semi-serious. i think from there, someone decided that they'd like the best of both worlds, so i was randomly picked (as an AM newb) to be flamed for dumb reasons.

a bunch of 40-something year-olds trying to hold onto the proverbial erection by typing 'lol' ain't gonna fade me, playa! ya heard?!

it recently became known to this 40 something that lol = loser on line

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone with experience using Yohimbine HCL ?

I have none and since the product is mega dosed I'd like to know what to expect - is it like a niacin rush or does it increase heart rate, cause jitters

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no prior experience w/ YCL, but have read in several different places that it can elicit common stimulant side effects when taken at high doses - i.e. anxiety, hyperstimulation, increased heart rate. Pretty typical. It just means you'll want to mess around with dosage a bit to find what works best for you while minimizing or eliminating sides.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Anyone with experience using Yohimbine HCL ?

I have none and since the product is mega dosed I'd like to know what to expect - is it like a niacin rush or does it increase heart rate, cause jitters
it's not mega dosed at all, m'friend. it's at 4 mg. the average 200 lb. male can take up to 20mg with no sides present. this is just enough to get you going a bit.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it's not mega dosed at all, m'friend. it's at 4 mg. the average 200 lb. male can take up to 20mg with no sides present. this is just enough to get you going a bit.
thanks !

what about additional water intake, is it necessary

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
thanks !

what about additional water intake, is it necessary
well, water is always good. i would say so long as you drink at least 10-12 cups a day, you're solid. i don't understand it when people say, "dude, i drink three gallons a day!"

it's debatable if that is even helpful. some say it's counter-productive, causing nutrients to flush through your system. i just drink a couple glasses with meals, simple as that.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YHCL at this dose as stated before is enough to start the engine, the BA will help keep it going.

In terms of water, I go only to 1 gallon a day, any more IMO is over kill

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let me know when you guys start receiveing packs. By Friday I would expect some to have gotten theirs.

I'm moving so I might not be on here 100% the next day or so.

LD

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
When taking any BA/YOH supplement, water intake is a must so there is'nt any chance of dehydration, I personally drink at least a gallon of water per-day,this in turn will also help in delivery of fluids in and out of muscle fibers.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very true. Being in PA I am not expecting it for a while. I am surprised at how long this is taking from Ca

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If the warehouse is in CA, I should be getting mine real soon (today, today, c'mon!) I'm by San Diego

LOL no doubt. Let me check and make sure this was sent on Monday like it should have been.

LD

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take 20mg at a pop, just feels warm + fuzzy :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt get it either today. I am thinking there must have been a delay

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im here in cali and i havnt gotten it yet.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well i received mine today!!!! Weird thing is i think i received everyone's i got like 15 packages with alot of different names on them,LD what should i do with all this stuff. I guess i'm keepn it all, sorry dudes.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Did i scare anyone ...lmao i hav'nt got mine yet either.LD will my HYPER PUMP come wth this package also or will it be sent at a future date.Thanks bro.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take 20mg at a pop, just feels warm + fuzzy :D

I have taken a pretty hefty dose and wasn't prepared for the effects. It kind of shied me away from Yohimbine until the new line came out (I mean I have to try them...it's an obsession) and was pleasantly surprise that it didn't overwhelm me.

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, still haven't received it, guys. I'm hoping today it'll show up - did it ship when it was supposed to LD?

Man I hope so. Our main warehouse guy was out this past week, so I have been trying to work around that.

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did i scare anyone ...lmao i hav'nt got mine yet either.LD will my HYPER PUMP come wth this package also or will it be sent at a future date.Thanks bro.

Whoa...dude you totally had me....I was like OH SH*T...lol.

I should be in the "know" by tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay guys.

LD

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I have taken a pretty hefty dose and wasn't prepared for the effects. It kind of shied me away from Yohimbine until the new line came out (I mean I have to try them...it's an obsession) and was pleasantly surprise that it didn't overwhelm me.

LD

i once took a 300 mg. dose because i misread a dosing scheme. it was supposed to be .2 mg per pound of weight, not just straight 2!!!!. YOU DON"T WANNA DO THAT!!!!:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:
it makes you feel like you wanna throw yourself up inside out.:toofunny:

but i'm not that stupid these days. i did that a couple years ago. i know now. 20mg is all ANYONE needs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LD
i'm also content to take 50mg of ephedrine with 500+mg of caffeine.... so your mileage may vary when I talk about stim dosing ;)

yohimbine seems to bother me less than many other stims

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
and Laze, give us our goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pweaze?

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Nevermind I got ya the testimonal thing....probably a separate package....I'll try to get it out to ya quick though, I know you have been yearning for some :)

I gotta find out where the packs of HyperTrop-X are

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i once took a 300 mg. dose because i misread a dosing scheme. it was supposed to be .2 mg per pound of weight, not just straight 2!!!!. YOU DON"T WANNA DO THAT!!!!:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:
it makes you feel like you wanna throw yourself up inside out.:toofunny:

but i'm not that stupid these days. i did that a couple years ago. i know now. 20mg is all ANYONE needs.

holy crap that sounds pretty scary. Whew....*mental note to self read labels better....remember Manimalia's describtion*

LOL

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm also content to take 50mg of ephedrine with 500+mg of caffeine.... so your mileage may vary when I talk about stim dosing ;)

yohimbine seems to bother me less than many other stims

Very true....If I have been taking a lot of stims, I m sure it would be less of an effect....man I really wish I could remember what the initial dose was that I took...

LD

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Patience Gentlemen, it'll get there. I just keep reminding myself that - though it doesn't really help much :whiner:

But it's a bummer for you, LD, been working hard to put this all together and it bottlenecks as soon as its out of your control -sucky!