HYPERTROP-X - Apply Here!!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be a good idea if everyone had a uniform log to follow, so that it will be easier for everyone to see results from person to person.

What do you guys think?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be a good idea if everyone had a uniform log to follow, so that it will be easier for everyone to see results from person to person.

What do you guys think?

... i love the individuality and things people put in their logs. after all a unifom log would bore me. so i dont necessarily enjoy that statement however, if people are looking through the log specifically for the results this would help. most the time if the subject box is labeled, then it is easy to identify what is what

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also everyone starts in a different state and have varying goals over the next month or two, so really uniform logs are rough

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also everyone starts in a different state and have varying goals over the next month or two, so really uniform logs are rough
That would make uniform logs difficult - also half the fun of this is the variety - to see how hypertrop-x affects performance when being used under different protocols and diets. And how each tester relates things with his own twist. :)

Speaking of which, I would be interested to know what kind of program everyone will be incorporating hypertrop-x into: power-lifting, bulking, cutting, etc.
...though I could just wait for the logs to start...but I'm impatient. :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I myself will be cutting while trying to hold on to muscle.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
hey laze,

is this product on its way to my mailbox this week? planning on saving a couple hyperpump to run with it.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey laze,

is this product on its way to my mailbox this week? planning on saving a couple hyperpump to run with it.

Nah still waiting on some names and addresses. I need to ship them all at once. I got most and I'll post the ones I don't have after I weed through my PM's.

LD

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
very interested in seeing how this product pans out. Simple and basic ingredients. Both of which are getting alot of talk lately.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
That would make uniform logs difficult - also half the fun of this is the variety - to see how hypertrop-x affects performance when being used under different protocols and diets. And how each tester relates things with his own twist. :)

Speaking of which, I would be interested to know what kind of program everyone will be incorporating hypertrop-x into: power-lifting, bulking, cutting, etc.
...though I could just wait for the logs to start...but I'm impatient. :)

ill be on a clean bulk, doing a powerlifting/bodybuilding regimine, more towards the powerlifting side though, but using a split opposed to training the lifts.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean everyone should do the same work outs, but more along the lines of a couple of specifics that everyone should include. But, I do see the point in the value of variety.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't mean everyone should do the same work outs, but more along the lines of a couple of specifics that everyone should include. But, I do see the point in the value of variety.
Sure, there are basic details that everyone will need to relate: starting weight, 1RM or something like it, diet and workout. That's just part of keeping a log. Is that what you were thinking?

Edit: "basic detail"? Well, there's my oxymoron for the day...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets go folks, get your addy's in so we can get this show on the road

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
most people use the basics anyways. such as : stats, lifts ,weights, workout, dosing

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
We will have a second and finally phase....no worries!

LD

Hey Laze, do you want me to send info now or waite till you do the second phase? maybe if someone drops on the first you could use it? Also are you looking for people to use the Hypertrop by its self of just list the other sups we are doing with it? Im good either way, just want to give you the best feed back.

tomato head

tomato head

Awards
Hey Laze, do you want me to send info now or waite till you do the second phase? maybe if someone drops on the first you could use it? Also are you looking for people to use the Hypertrop by its self of just list the other sups we are doing with it? Im good either way, just want to give you the best feed back.

WOW! I sounded like such a kiss ass in that! Oh well I love cool new sups!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Laze, when do you think this will be hitting the mail?

AaronTech

Awards
Hey Laze, my dad said he'd be interested in trying it (he usually uses N.O.-Xplode)..he has basically the same workouts that I do and he's 50 years old, 235ish pounds. Just letting you know so you can have another candidate for phase 2..I'll try to get his am account up soon.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haha i cant imagine my pops takin supplements. he hates that i do. says they are a bunch of bull corn. however he is very fit for his age compared to the average joe.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im still BULKING, so this supp. like Hyper Pump will take me to next level,hit that 215 mark im aiming for..lol I'd actually be happy with 195..lol

AaronTech

Awards
haha i cant imagine my pops takin supplements. he hates that i do. says they are a bunch of bull corn. however he is very fit for his age compared to the average joe.
Lol, I got him to use creatine after I showed him all the beneficial sides of it (he didn't have a problem with it in the beginning anyway)..my mom is cool with it, too...she thought they were like roids at first, but now she sees the truth :)

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Laze, when do you think this will be hitting the mail?

Soooon. I need to get everyone's address' in, but if I don't have them by Monday day I will send what I have to the warehouse and consider that phase one. So if you haven't hit me up with your addy please do so or I will have to drop ya from the contest (I really don't want to do that to anyone, but the "show must go on").

LD

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soooon. I need to get everyone's address' in, but if I don't have them by Monday day I will send what I have to the warehouse and consider that phase one. So if you haven't hit me up with your addy please do so or I will have to drop ya from the contest (I really don't want to do that to anyone, but the "show must go on").

LD
understood, it would be a shame for someone to miss the opportunity, but you are right, the show must go on

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
understood, it would be a shame for someone to miss the opportunity, but you are right, the show must go on

Yup I m sending the addresses to the warehouse later tonight.

HYPER FUMP LOGGERS I WILL NEED TO SEE YOUR LOG BEFORE I SEND YOU MORE PRODUCT.

I should be able to locate most of the logs, but I m not going to send more product if there was no log or explaination as to why the wait. Not trying to be mean in any way I just want to make sure you, AMS and readers benefit from your personal experience.

Thanks

LD

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I should be able to locate most of the logs, but I m not going to send more product if there was no log or explaination as to why the wait. Not trying to be mean in any way I just want to make sure you, AMS and readers benefit from your personal experience.

Thanks

LD
great, I will set up my log as soon as I get the tracking number.

Would you like the logs in the AMS section or in the review section?

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great, I will set up my log as soon as I get the tracking number.

Would you like the logs in the AMS section or in the review section?
I would like to have most in the review section, but in the introduction have a link to our su-forum so people following along can have another outlet for reviews of different products.

When I have time I will put up introductions to all of our products. If a member is following along in your review of HyperTrop-X, they can click on the link and go straight to the sub-forum for more info on our products.

I'll select a few to run their logs in this sub-forum. When I send out the tracking numbers I will ask a couple of people, if nothing is said it's safe to assume you can put it in the review section or supplements (if Jerry doesn't mind). Most members are in the supp section, so this would be benefical for them as well.

Good god that was a long post. I was thinking 2-3 sentences tops and look at this sh*t....LOL

LD

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reminds me, I need to update my hyperpump log from today :)

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no kidding, lucky I can remember to work out :D

YUP....I'm glad I remember to go to work....man I would be screwed...LOL

Now I do have trouble sometimes finding my truck, but at least I know it's in the area.

LD

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Thanks

LD
just the reminder i am saving my hyper pump to run coinside with this as i was asked.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to have most in the review section, but in the introduction have a link to our su-forum so people following along can have another outlet for reviews of different products.

When I have time I will put up introductions to all of our products. If a member is following along in your review of HyperTrop-X, they can click on the link and go straight to the sub-forum for more info on our products.

I'll select a few to run their logs in this sub-forum. When I send out the tracking numbers I will ask a couple of people, if nothing is said it's safe to assume you can put it in the review section or supplements (if Jerry doesn't mind). Most members are in the supp section, so this would be benefical for them as well.

Good god that was a long post. I was thinking 2-3 sentences tops and look at this sh*t....LOL

LD
sounds good I will put it where every you like (that sounded weird).

any idea when we might be getting the tracking numbers? not trying to be a pain of course, just looking to get started

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
LD i hope u got my address......lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it is coming soon folks, I am curious how the dosage will affect me, as I have not tried BA before

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well it is coming soon folks, I am curious how the dosage will affect me, as I have not tried BA before
Sometimes BA can cause "tingling" like when your arm or hand falls asleep.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well for me the first thing i notice about BA is a burning sensation on your face and neck,kinda itchy.It does'nt last very long,so jus be ready for the insane pump you'll get its great.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to it, we should have this within the week or so

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Every one that received Hyper Pump please post your log.Don't make this sight look bad by not keepn your word.By receiving a sample from LD, meant you were gonna run a log from start to finish with detailed honesty.Don't mess up future logging opportunities for everyone that completed theres.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update

The packages will be sent tomorrow. I know I know....I was really hoping they would have kicked them out last week, but I'm giving everyone two bottles to test. So you should have enough for TWO months. I understand that is a long time to log a product, so after a month you can choose to continue or to cut back and log like once or twice a week. I can't expect more than that....shoot I would forget.

Those who are running longer do have the advantage of winning 1 of 5 top spots and getting a lot of free gear and supps for their great efforts.

Now I m not saying I won't consider you if you only ran HyperTrop-X a month. This is not the case, however the more post you have the better I m able to tell you progress.

So Monday the 5th they will ship. I requested tracking numbers, but we'll see (you never know with the warehouse folks). :)

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh just in case anyone was wondering I took this weekend off...well most of it. I guess today is still considered the weekend...lol. This is why I haven't been on much. I will be on here A LOT more next week and the weeks to follow....I got more product to give out....there's now way I'll miss that.

:)

LD

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The packages will be sent tomorrow. I know I know....I was really hoping they would have kicked them out last week, but I'm giving everyone two bottles to test. So you should have enough for TWO months. I understand that is a long time to log a product, so after a month you can choose to continue or to cut back and log like once or twice a week. I can't expect more than that....shoot I would forget.

Those who are running longer do have the advantage of winning 1 of 5 top spots and getting a lot of free gear and supps for their great efforts.

Now I m not saying I won't consider you if you only ran HyperTrop-X a month. This is not the case, however the more post you have the better I m able to tell you progress.

So Monday the 5th they will ship. I requested tracking numbers, but we'll see (you never know with the warehouse folks). :)

LD
awesome, glad it is two months. Personally I will log the entire 2 months, as I really am interested to see how I progress with BA.

BTW, what state is it coming from, just trying to see when it might arrive?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two months will actually fit my plans better than a single month. It'll just get hectic towards the end of June with everything else happening in my life right now, but I'll log as much as I am able.
Thanks for two bottles!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I think we owe LD sum rep points on this one ...lol
Two months worth is great, thanks.