Huge Liquidation Sale!!!!Comming soon~!

In the product directions it suggests 4 pre-breakfast and 6 pre-workout. I suppose it's 10 caps ON and 4 caps OFF.
I like this protocol the best..

4-6 pre workout meal
4 caps with the meal after the post workout meal

off days, I would dose 3 caps with all meals after 3 pm.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn, no AMEX option. :( I wanted dna.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Damn that's a good sale you guys really weren't kidding i hope this isn't the only time we see a sale THIS crazy from you guys, maybe you could do this once a year and give us a heads up so we can save up, i'll buy like 10 of everything, lol.

Oswizle

Awards
8 x PowerFULL
6 x Cialabol
8 x DNA

USP love is in da house

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I wanna see some stash pics after this sale! lol

YES YES YES YES

The best picture wins $300 of our new exlusive product released soon that I vision to be "to good to be true" but all the HUMAN, Yes, I said HUMAN and animal studies are quoting that I am wrong!

I hope that I am wrong and he is right!

Also Nutraplanet has a great sale going and has added Cialabol so SUPPORT SAM with some sales!

Also the rules for the context is quality not quantity! I am judging creativity.

All retail USPlabs clients qualify to enter!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Also the rules for the context is quality not quantity! I am judging creativity.

All retail USPlabs clients qualify to enter!
Damn, you're going all out, aren't you? I guess I could whip the digicam out and see if my stash qualifies.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Deadline for pic submission?

Win or lose, this will be a fun one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Funny thing is.... some of these guys are gonna buy a ton more stuff just to make their picture more impressive!!!!!!!! Sheer marketing brilliance!

Funny thing is.... some of these guys are gonna buy a ton more stuff just to make their picture more impressive!!!!!!!! Sheer marketing brilliance!

IF that is the case, I hope they support SAM!!!

ballhere

Awards
I ordered 2 powerfull on Monday...How long is it gonna take to ship from synergymuscle? Its just been pending since Monday. I have no patience at all..lol

I ordered 2 powerfull on Monday...How long is it gonna take to ship from synergymuscle? Its just been pending since Monday. I have no patience at all..lol

our donkey courier is slow these day. His ankle hurts, and we sold all the cissus.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I hope your donkey courier can swim across the pond to Scotland, lol.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I got a question about cAMP and cAMP INTENSE. Is #3(below) the intense version?? Also is the cAMP(reg) have velvet bean, even though it is not on the label?? Thanks.

3. Forskolin, Sulbutiamine, Rhodiola, Caffiene, Green tea, Narginin

4. cAMPHIBOLIC with new Velvet bean extract

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
#3 is cAMPH Intense.
I'm unsure if there is a cAMPHIBOLIC with another, newer Velvet bean extract. I do not think it's something new rather that's just how the latest formula of cAMPHIBOLIC is advertised there but USP will know for sure.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
got my order today! wow that was fast. thanks USP!

what does the ingredient profile look like for camph intense? especially wrt caffeine and forskolin.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In an earlier post, USP said it had:

200 mg caffeine
250 mg subl

per serving

I'm guessing the Forslean is the same as the regular version

got my order today! wow that was fast. thanks USP!

what does the ingredient profile look like for camph intense? especially wrt caffeine and forskolin.
200mg caff
200mg subl
200mg rhodiola
100mg coleous 20% forskolin
100mg Narginin
600mg Green tea 50% EGCG

This stuff is awesome!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today.

I want to do a DNA/PF stack soon. I may wait until i see how others are stacking these two.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to stack PowerFull+Cialabol+Rem :dance:

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
200mg caff
200mg subl
200mg rhodiola
100mg coleous 20% forskolin
100mg Narginin
600mg Green tea 50% EGCG

This stuff is awesome!!
OK that is what I thought, but wanted to make sure. Also any word on the added/or not Velvet Bean Extract in the original cAMP??? I know on the first page it says its in there, but no mention on the bottle.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im going for the powerfull, cialabol, and DNA combo in a few weeks. I can't wait, hoping it works well.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow! I was pleasantly surprised today to come home to my Cialabol and Camph Intense. I had no idea you would be able to get them shipped so fast. Thanks again for proving how great of a company you really are! Btw, I noticed that the instructions call the Cialabol "Neovar". What made you guys decide to change the name?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Wow! I was pleasantly surprised today to come home to my Cialabol and Camph Intense. I had no idea you would be able to get them shipped so fast. Thanks again for proving how great of a company you really are! Btw, I noticed that the instructions call the Cialabol "Neovar". What made you guys decide to change the name?
LOL, you got instructions? I received a plain white bottle with a "D" written on the top with a sharpie. I'm assuming this is the DNA formula but instructions would have rocked. :whiner:

LOL, you got instructions? I received a plain white bottle with a "D" written on the top with a sharpie. I'm assuming this is the DNA formula but instructions would have rocked. :whiner:

Instructions was on the website. Before the sale, I explained it would be without labels..sorry.

6 caps a day divided in 2 caps dose before meals.

lol...you have to ask D. He made the decision on that product.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Instructions was on the website. Before the sale, I explained it would be without labels..sorry.

6 caps a day divided in 2 caps dose before meals.
No worries....I was joking. The bottle was what I was expecting. My wife on the other hand takes a dim view of these unlabeled bags of powder and bottles of pills that come in the mail. :fool2:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, only the Cialabol had a label with instructions, the Camph Intense, however, is just a white bottle with the letter "C" on top of it.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
No worries....I was joking. The bottle was what I was expecting. My wife on the other hand takes a dim view of these unlabeled bags of powder and bottles of pills that come in the mail. :fool2:
Strange woman. Of course my ex was there when I got a bag of taurine from Custom once and thought it was cocaine. I like the unlabeled bottle because I can put my own brews and custom capped stuff in there if I want to and relabel them when I finish the original stuff.

USP, thanks for the quick shipping. Great stuff. I'd post my stash in the contest but I realized when I took a picture last night that fully half of it was illegal. Probably a good idea to keep that to myself.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yeahright just tellin her your feeding your coke habbit or slangin rock, lol.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yeahright just tellin her your feeding your coke habbit or slangin rock, lol.

Slangin Rock. LOL

I think the last time I heard that, it came from Eazy E:

"Standin' on the corner straight slangin rocks....."

Classic.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Strange woman. Of course my ex was there when I got a bag of taurine from Custom once and thought it was cocaine. I like the unlabeled bottle because I can put my own brews and custom capped stuff in there if I want to and relabel them when I finish the original stuff.

USP, thanks for the quick shipping. Great stuff. I'd post my stash in the contest but I realized when I took a picture last night that fully half of it was illegal. Probably a good idea to keep that to myself.

I thought the contest was just to post USPlabs stash? Or was their a product they had that became illegal, or grey area that I am unaware of?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I thought the contest was just to post USPlabs stash? Or was their a product they had that became illegal, or grey area that I am unaware of?
It's not specifically your USPlabs stack, just the supplement stash you currently have.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LOL

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Ditto

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
When does the sale on these USP products at Nutraplanet end? I was thinking of making an additional purchase in the next day or two.