Huge Liquidation Sale!!!!Comming soon~!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
DNA***TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT***

That was fast :confused:
I'm thinking the item was put up but the stock level wasn't entered...there's no way someone could've bought the lot so quickly is there?

Btw, any idea when Nutraplanet might have it on the site?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what the hell, it was gone in an hour! well thats what I get for taking a nap....

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
freakin sweet, picked up 5 of the cee, 5 powerful, and 4 camph.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
its odd that the DNA doesn't appear on the bestsellers category, while the cee product does. Did anyone actually pick this up.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
its odd that the DNA doesn't appear on the bestsellers category, while the cee product does. Did anyone actually pick this up.
Me thinks they're still working out the glitches on their end.

MDH

Awards
Sorry guys! You started buyin' before I was done adding the products! :food: haha.

They should all be ready to go now...

Carry on! ;)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!

5 DNA, 5 PowerFull and 3 Cialobol. Hell of a supplement purchase but I like and trust the company, never bought a bad product from you guys.

And if these don't live up to expectations I can always pawn them off at cost on my more placebo sensitive friends.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
lucky for me all I spend my money on is food and supps, otherwise I would be to.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What I really want/need to know is if/when they'll be availible from Nutraplanet...

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
yeah I snagged two DNA, damn impulse buys. All in all I didn't go that crazy, 5 pf, 4 camph, 5 cee, 2 dna, oh well there goes my weekly pay check.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah buddy! Been waiting a LONG time for this!

I grabbed:

12 DNA
12 Cialabol

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Damn you guys are realy stocking up!!! All I just got was 2 PF and 2 DNA.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I have to thank you though, now I don't feel so bad about my order.:ntome:

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Naw...I worked overtime just for this sale so the xtra loot went straight into the sale.

Man, I love overtime pay!!!

tattoopierced1

gd missed out. wasnt at my cpu for 30 minutes and look what happened.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
on a side note, you should be proud of yourself usplabs, notice how many people are in this thread.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Virgin USP user here. What can I expect from:

I bought 2-Dna and 2-Powerfull.

I wanted REm, but wasnt on sale. Im poor:(

Guess its time to do some more searching on these two supps.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Then too, I figure that if we will never see these products again (???) might as well have enough to last...I have much faith in USP. Their products kept me from juicing!!!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the DNA man, but powerful is by far the best sleep aid I have ever used and thats just a secondary effect to an all day pump, strength increase and increase in lbm. Its not aas but if your diet and training are in check you will be very pleased with your purchase

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
sWEET jESUS aNABOLIK. yOU SINGLE HANDEDLY PAID FOR usp'S VACATION RIGHT THERE.

Edit: Damned caps lock..........

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Guess its time to search these two supps.
Everybody responds differently but...if your body responds to USP products like mine does, you'll BE VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE ---> provided that your diet, training and rest is in check :thumbsup:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

Guess its time to search these two supps.
DNA is a beta product without user feedback. USP labs said people will be "taking a chance" on the efficacy of this product. That being said, it looks like it should have effects similar to ALRI's Jungle Warfare from the ingredient profile.

PowerFull is an established product with extensive user feedback. Increased libido, body recomposition, deep restfull sleep.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sWEET jESUS aNABOLIK. yOU SINGLE HANDEDLY PAID FOR usp'S VACATION RIGHT THERE.

Edit: Damned caps lock..........

We all have to do our parts!!! Besides, I am a walking testimony for USP. Their sh$! rocks!!! :bb3:

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
DNA is a beta product without user feedback. USP labs said people will be "taking a chance" on the efficacy of this product. That being said, it looks like it should have effects similar to ALRI's Jungle Warfare from the ingredient profile
I'll take that chance. I would of got the cee too but I just bought 300 grams of Creatine Gluconate(sp) yesterday and probly have enough cee for a small army. How alsome would iy be if symmetry was for sale!!!

TimoteoS

Awards
DNA is a beta product without user feedback. USP labs said people will be "taking a chance" on the efficacy of this product. That being said, it looks like it should have effects similar to ALRI's Jungle Warfare from the ingredient profile.
I wouldnt say that, the Nettle looks to be 6-7% Divanil in DNA, there is also no AI(aded), or nutrient partioning agent(mc), this would actually stack well with JW imo.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt say that, the Nettle looks to be 6-7% Divanil in DNA, there is also no AI(aded), or nutrient partioning agent(mc), this would actually stack well with JW imo.
I was under the impression it is a test booster. What is the DNA supposed to do?

Damn that DNA sure is popular. I may have to release that in the future just on risk alone:}

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
6 x PowerFULL
6 x Cialabol
5 x DNA
= 4 months of logging. Just need to get some Cissus RX and cookies and cream whey from Nutraplanet. :D

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Damn that DNA sure is popular. I may have to release that in the future just on risk alone:}
You've got a good rep around here, people will buy your stuff on faith. Plus I think there are a lot of people like me who, being sick of injecting or rubbing hormones on themselves and with more reasonable goals, are looking for more reasonable and mild products to play with.

You've got a good rep around here, people will buy your stuff on faith. Plus I think there are a lot of people like me who, being sick of injecting or rubbing hormones on themselves and with more reasonable goals, are looking for more reasonable and mild products to play with.
I would never purposely release a poor product. I am confident DNA will perform.

USPlabs along with other great products on the market has kept me away from nettles and lotions. To me, the resutls are very similiar when I factor in side effects, high blood pressure, and insomina.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
6x Cialabol
6x PowerFull

I wish i had of waited to grab protien i would grabbed like 5 bottles of everything damn USP you weren't kidding about giving the stuff away

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
what is the dose daily for Cialabol? is it 4 a day and 6 on workout days?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
In the product directions it suggests 4 pre-breakfast and 6 pre-workout. I suppose it's 10 caps ON and 4 caps OFF.