Huge Liquidation Sale!!!!Comming soon~!

sdev

sdev

Awards
Welcome aboard! Please do not stare at Jayhaws bulge, he gets really upset! Welcome to AnabolicMinds! From where do you vist us from (as in another board)?

Anabolic minds just recruited Alan aragon a great nutritional mind among the hundreds of members with vast experience in the game.
I'll attempt to avert my eyes.................

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I got turned on to your products from the guys over at MindandMuscle.net....a bunch of them were mentioning the good results they got from CissusRX on thier tendonitis issues....I decided to pick some up for issues with my right elbow, as well as a bottle for my friends dog that got shot in the foreleg (shattering the radius) after reading about the bone healing properties it has.
A lot of guys at M&M also like your Powerfull so I've been trying it too. Trying to figure out where to work the SymetryX in tho.

Congrats on the new recruit.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Got to get in on that nettle root/dodder seed, can't let you guys have all the potential fun. I might even log the stuff depending on how much of it I buy...Might also have to get some more cAMPHIBOLIC and PowerFULL if they're selling for cheap, I'm having a good time using them at the moment.

Cody3308

Awards
"Forskolin, Sulbutiamine, Rhodiola, Caffiene, Green tea, Narginin"

Any chance you could tell me how much caffiene and sulbutiamine is in a serving, I already have bulk caffiene and was about to buy some bulk sulbutiamine, but your product looks great...Thanks for the help.

"Forskolin, Sulbutiamine, Rhodiola, Caffiene, Green tea, Narginin"

Any chance you could tell me how much caffiene and sulbutiamine is in a serving, I already have bulk caffiene and was about to buy some bulk sulbutiamine, but your product looks great...Thanks for the help.
250 sul
200 caf

size

Awards
  • Established
Exciting!

In regards to #6, "cAMPHIBOLIC with new Velvet bean extract--the price is insane and I was advised to check into a mental institute". Is it because of the "L-Dopa" with velvet bean?
How has this change been received by users? I like cAMP as is so just wondering about the change.

Exciting!

In regards to #6, "cAMPHIBOLIC with new Velvet bean extract--the price is insane and I was advised to check into a mental institute". Is it because of the "L-Dopa" with velvet bean?
How has this change been received by users? I like cAMP as is so just wondering about the change.

Not just the L-dopa component but for the properties of the total herb. THis will be a small run with this formulation. THe price will not change and actually be much cheaper so the added Velvet bean is a perk.

I'll attempt to avert my eyes.................

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I got turned on to your products from the guys over at MindandMuscle.net....a bunch of them were mentioning the good results they got from CissusRX on thier tendonitis issues....I decided to pick some up for issues with my right elbow, as well as a bottle for my friends dog that got shot in the foreleg (shattering the radius) after reading about the bone healing properties it has.
A lot of guys at M&M also like your Powerfull so I've been trying it too. Trying to figure out where to work the SymetryX in tho.

Congrats on the new recruit.
How is the dog?

sdev

sdev

Awards
How is the dog?
The dog is doing well...its been about 9 months since the incident and we just started her on the cissus a few weeks ago....but she is moving around really well lately and seems generally happy. She is also an older dog (9 years old). The Vet was not happy with the slow healing as shown by the xrays taken about 4 months ago. During the entire time she has had external metal work holding the bones together. I was mistaken earlier, it wasnt just the raduis but both bones in the lower foreleg. We're hoping the cissus will help with the bone mending and she is definitely due for another xray soon. The Vet said that as long as the pins are not getting infected she can keep the metal work on...otherwise it is either bone grafting or amputation. She's been moving around and using the leg so much lately that we're hoping that means the healing is well on its way.

The dog is doing well...its been about 9 months since the incident and we just started her on the cissus a few weeks ago....but she is moving around really well lately and seems generally happy. She is also an older dog (9 years old). The Vet was not happy with the slow healing as shown by the xrays taken about 4 months ago. During the entire time she has had external metal work holding the bones together. I was mistaken earlier, it wasnt just the raduis but both bones in the lower foreleg. We're hoping the cissus will help with the bone mending and she is definitely due for another xray soon. The Vet said that as long as the pins are not getting infected she can keep the metal work on...otherwise it is either bone grafting or amputation. She's been moving around and using the leg so much lately that we're hoping that means the healing is well on its way.

Increase his dose to 8 caps divided into 2 dosages with food.

send your address to [email protected], I will send a few bottles for the dog. You better not hold out the dogs supplies.lo

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

send your address to [email protected], I will send a few bottles for the dog. You better not hold out the dogs supplies.lo
USP, there is your next moneymaker. Take Cissus to Nature's Choice, or Eagle pack... one of the "Organic" or "Natural" Dog food manufacturers. Sell them on the idea of including this as an additive in the Mature and toy breed dog foods.

You have my address to send my commission checks to. ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LOL Ya I need some PowerFull, Rem and Cissus for my "dog" he'd like to put some muscle, sleep better and have better joints for all the females in the neighbor hood.

All joking aside PLEASEEEEEEEE release that creatine product i beta tested i LOVE that stuff, screw the guys that got stomach issues, lol. I mean not everyone responds to creatine, lots of guys get anxiety issues on ALRI's Venom n such, i'm begging u! lol It's partioning effects alone are crazy. Ok i'm done and i'll be maxin out my credit card on monday, lol.

sdev

sdev

Awards

That is Awesome!!! Thanks so much USPLabs!! I will send you the address of my friends house that way I'll never see the bottles...LOL. I'll also tell her to increase the dosage. I'll also attach a pic of the much loved Zoe (the dog that is....both the dog and her human companion are females) complete with hardware and all.

Thanks again...I'll be sending that email later this evening.

You guys ROCK!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Damnit i wish i had of known of you guys a couple years ago i had to put down my Shepard/Lab mix because her back legs were toast.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome USP, for helping the dog.

USP, there is your next moneymaker. Take Cissus to Nature's Choice, or Eagle pack... one of the "Organic" or "Natural" Dog food manufacturers. Sell them on the idea of including this as an additive in the Mature and toy breed dog foods.

You have my address to send my commission checks to. ;)

Step ahead..

LOL Ya I need some PowerFull, Rem and Cissus for my "dog" he'd like to put some muscle, sleep better and have better joints for all the females in the neighbor hood.

All joking aside PLEASEEEEEEEE release that creatine product i beta tested i LOVE that stuff, screw the guys that got stomach issues, lol. I mean not everyone responds to creatine, lots of guys get anxiety issues on ALRI's Venom n such, i'm begging u! lol It's partioning effects alone are crazy. Ok i'm done and i'll be maxin out my credit card on monday, lol.
it will be on the cart monday for a limited run.

take care

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Everytime i look at that list I drool, lol. My wallet is be hurting, lol.

TimoteoS

Awards
USP whatever happened w/ the 35 day challenge man?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have purchased 3 supplements for my own use in probably the past 5 years.

TWO of them are USPLabs Products because I TRUTST THEM!

BTW they were, REM and Cissus BOTH are GREAT products.

I have been working around 110 hours a week and the REM is saving my AZZ, making me able to keep going because of the quality sleep I am getting. BUT not addictive as I can still sleep when not taking it, just not as deeply and not as recuprative.

CROWLER

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering what dodder seed was, and why was it in supplement #2, I am still searching the web for it but this is what I found. It also seem this is included in alot of sex drive boosting supplements, UspLabs who you like to say why you used this ingredient, what do you feel it does?

"Dodder seed will build Essence and thus it is considered to be an anti-aging herb. It is used to build sperm, increase fertility in both men and women and is listed as an aphrodisiac in all traditional Chinese pharmacopoeias.

Dodder seed is commonly used in long-term tonic programs. It is a gentle tonic for the kidney Yin and Yang, and also helps nourish Qi. It helps the kidney to consolidate the Qi. It is widely used to improve vision, nourish the sperm and marrow, strengthen bones and sinews and to strengthen sexual functions.

Dodder seed is commonly used in tonic formulations designed to benefit Yin and Yang Essence. It is most commonly used to strengthen the uro-genital functions. It is used to treat impotence, premature ejaculation, frequent urination, and leukorrhea as well as ear ringing and aching lower back, symptoms thay often accompany deficient kidney conditions that cause sexual weakness.

Dodder seed gently but efficiently helps tonify both Yin and Yang, therefore it is a very useful, safe and important herb. People suffering from kidney Yin deficiency will tend to experience symptoms of dizziness, blurred vision, spots in front of the eyes and ringing in the ears. Habitual consumption of Dodder seed can improve vision and clear away these symptoms.

Dodder seed will build Yin Essence and thus it is considered to be an anti-aging herb. It is used to build sperm, increase fertility in both men and women and is listed as an aphrodisiac in all traditional Chinese pharmacopoeias.Dodder seed will be used with either Yin or Yang tonic herbs depending on the specifics of the person's condition. Dodder seed helps consolidate the Essence and thus slows down aging and prevents loss of bodily fluids. This type of herb is critical in any program designed to rejuvenate the body and to prolong life."

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
How early on monday morning will the sale commence, I want to make sure I'm up in time because I have a sneaking feeling that this will not last long.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what dodder seed was, and why was it in supplement #2, I am still searching the web for it but this is what I found. It also seem this is included in alot of sex drive boosting supplements, UspLabs who you like to say why you used this ingredient, what do you feel it does?

"Dodder seed will build Essence and thus it is considered to be an anti-aging herb. It is used to build sperm, increase fertility in both men and women and is listed as an aphrodisiac in all traditional Chinese pharmacopoeias.

Dodder seed is commonly used in long-term tonic programs. It is a gentle tonic for the kidney Yin and Yang, and also helps nourish Qi. It helps the kidney to consolidate the Qi. It is widely used to improve vision, nourish the sperm and marrow, strengthen bones and sinews and to strengthen sexual functions.

Dodder seed is commonly used in tonic formulations designed to benefit Yin and Yang Essence. It is most commonly used to strengthen the uro-genital functions. It is used to treat impotence, premature ejaculation, frequent urination, and leukorrhea as well as ear ringing and aching lower back, symptoms thay often accompany deficient kidney conditions that cause sexual weakness.

Dodder seed gently but efficiently helps tonify both Yin and Yang, therefore it is a very useful, safe and important herb. People suffering from kidney Yin deficiency will tend to experience symptoms of dizziness, blurred vision, spots in front of the eyes and ringing in the ears. Habitual consumption of Dodder seed can improve vision and clear away these symptoms.

Dodder seed will build Yin Essence and thus it is considered to be an anti-aging herb. It is used to build sperm, increase fertility in both men and women and is listed as an aphrodisiac in all traditional Chinese pharmacopoeias.Dodder seed will be used with either Yin or Yang tonic herbs depending on the specifics of the person's condition. Dodder seed helps consolidate the Essence and thus slows down aging and prevents loss of bodily fluids. This type of herb is critical in any program designed to rejuvenate the body and to prolong life."
Sounds like an anti-oxident and libido herb, perhaps slightly raising GH levels? That with the nettle root should make for a good herbal anabolic by the sounds of it.

I find it odd I'm wishing *Monday would come along quicker.
*Monday=Start of working week here.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
The Leutolin, creatine, and banaba leaf product is the Beta C right? During testing I was only taking 2 pills 3 times a day with great results. Did you change the formula from the testing? Either way the Beta C was a great product and i will be buying it and can't wait to try it with powerfull.
damn going to be broke again but at least i will be :bb:

edit** just noticed it is the same formula. wow like i said i was only taking 6 caps a day, at 12 a day :jaw: i bet this will be a very talked about product real soon.

The Leutolin, creatine, and banaba leaf product is the Beta C right? During testing I was only taking 2 pills 3 times a day with great results. Did you change the formula from the testing? Either way the Beta C was a great product and i will be buying it and can't wait to try it with powerfull.
damn going to be broke again but at least i will be :bb:

edit** just noticed it is the same formula. wow like i said i was only taking 6 caps a day, at 12 a day :jaw: i bet this will be a very talked about product real soon.

you responded like I did! I took 8 caps with awesome results. We will release a reformulatted version that requires less capsules. THis product will be talked about I hope!

Sounds like an anti-oxident and libido herb, perhaps slightly raising GH levels? That with the nettle root should make for a good herbal anabolic by the sounds of it.

I find it odd I'm wishing *Monday would come along quicker.
*Monday=Start of working week here.
We have a study that it increases sperm count and sensitizes the receptors to LH. I stack clomid or another supplement that increases LH...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Winners are picked next week. I think lanbane asked the same question on this thread?
Tim, I did ask earlier in the thread.

Hopefully USP, you can see why we ask..... with a "Liquidation Sale" and a restructuring vacation, and a site that is now nearly void of products, factor that with a contest with large amounts of product as the prizes.....

BUT, we have faith in you!!!!!!

Sidenote: Jacob, can you email me or point me in the direction of a few scientific studies regarding Cissus. Got an orthopedic surgeon with some interest in seeing. I may drop him a bottle of it if the articles/studies get his attention enough. 1 doc in an office of dozens can multiple sales quickly!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to chime in with some support for USP. I'll never forget when they (he) STARTED a thread inquiring about non-responders for Powerfull. I happen to be a total non-responder to Pfull, and I found it refreshing that a company actually cared more about their customers and products than simple greedy profit.
And, as non-responsive as I am to Powerfull, I seem to be HYPER-responsive to Cissus. I can't believe how well that stuff works. Not to hijack this thread, but case in point:
About 2 years ago, I developed debilitating tendonitis in my elbow -- I had to stop lifting for a full year, while I tried everything available at the time (Glucosomine, Chondroitin, MSM, ice, massage, etc.), with zero results. Then I discovered Cissus. I got IMMEDIATE analgesic pain relief; followed by consistent, dramatic healing of the injury.
So I stayed on Cissus, resumed lifting, and everything went great. But I kept reading how your body develops a tolerance for Cissus after awhile (I'd been on for about 1.5 years), so I decided to go off for awhile. Within about 6 weeks, I developed serious pain in my left shoulder/pec region (I'm 44 years old, and I seem to be more susceptible to injury than when I was younger). I rush-ordered some Cissus from BN, had it in 3 days, and started mega-dosing. Again, I had immediate pain relief, and (seemingly) immediate reversal of the injury itself. I never missed a single workout, or even a single set -- all at my usual weights. Just 1 week back on the Cissus, and the injury is about 95% healed. Amazing stuff.
Once again, sorry to "change the subject" of this thread, but I'll never stop singing the praises of Cissus, and the company that makes it.

I have purchased 3 supplements for my own use in probably the past 5 years.

TWO of them are USPLabs Products because I TRUTST THEM!

BTW they were, REM and Cissus BOTH are GREAT products.

I have been working around 110 hours a week and the REM is saving my AZZ, making me able to keep going because of the quality sleep I am getting. BUT not addictive as I can still sleep when not taking it, just not as deeply and not as recuprative.

CROWLER
HEY stop pimping your cookies here!!!! Cookie this cookie that,..I was going to have sex but opted for a crowler cookie! DAMN cookies everywhere!

Seriously FOLKS pick up some Cookies for your kids! THe best way to feed them Omega 3 and nutritionaly its a MOST! Please also cater to your kids, brothers, sisters and etc!

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you still around here USP funny how things work out, like i said for every door that closes there are unlimited ones to open. I'll give you a call here after the weekend, have a few things to bounce off ya.

Ak No Vacancy

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
OK, it's Monday and I don't see no sale info. :hammer:

tomall2

Awards
It's times like these I'm glad my wife ran up my cc's past the limit, that way I can't and I can still blame her for it!!!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Almost 12am here in Cali. I'm expecting the sale in 4 minutes.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
any one else feel like a kid on christmas morning?

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
good I didn't want to be the only schmuck who is up at 4:30 in the morning waiting for this **** to pop up. I wonder if its possible to wear out the refresh button? :ntome: :ntome:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
lol I see i'm not the only one who's excited about this sale.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah, I'm especially interested in the creatine/repartitioning product. Over the past day or two I've been researching the ingredients and I must say that if one can handle the side effect of stomach discomfort it looks to be a phenomenal glucose management supplement. Not to mention I plan on buying a metric ton of camph and powerfull.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LOL Ya bro this sale will definitely be putting a dent in my wallet that's for sure! lol And ya the Creatine product is phenominal! It's sooooooooooooo good at partioning food, i looked nice and full ALL the time on 2 caps 3 times daily, the more caps I did the better the effects, i'll probably use around 8-10 and pick up 6 bottles or so, lol. Depending on the other prices, we'll have to see but i want some camph and PowerFull, i've already got my 5 bottles of Rem in the mail so i've got that covered, lol.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats the great thing about powerful, for me at least it worked better then REM in terms of sleep so I'm killing two birds with one stone. God knows I'll be needing it in the coming months.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it i work the 4:45am shift opening the gym n such.