Huge Liquidation Sale!!!!Comming soon~!

sergeant

Awards
So here I am in Iraq, thinking to myself, this is great, for once I can use the time difference to my advantage. I will swoop in get all the Beta C and a bunch of PF and be on my way. But NOOOO. Will the rest of you guys please go to sleep, it is late, your eyes are heavy, sleepy, tired........

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Y'know he didn't specify which Monday it would go on sale...LOL

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah...it looks likes quite a few people are burning this midnight oil :thumbsup: I was still see-sawing on the creatine product is it really that good?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Kiss my ass sergeant it's all mine! lol j/k bro

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 4:45 does sound ****ty, in my case with college and working at toys'r'us it tends to take the joy out of holiday time. Nothing like unloading a freakin truck full of crappy toys till 1 am then having a damn stat course at 8.

sergeant

Awards
Yeah...it looks likes quite a few people are burning this midnight oil :thumbsup: I was still see-sawing on the creatine product is it really that good?
Loved it, did have some gastric distress at a higher dose, but got good results at lower dose. I think I will just bump it back and forth. I am a creatine non-reponder until now, I highly reccomend it.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's very informative. I'll have to add a few bottles to my order whenever this sale starts!!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I just think why o love it so much is it's 3 supps in one, like my chest felt tighter from it lowering estrogen and my sides and stomach were getting leaner from the partioning effects then i got the super quick recovery between sets because of the CEE it's just a really awesome formula.

sergeant

Awards
Kiss my ass sergeant it's all mine! lol j/k bro
If you go to sleep right now, you will still get 3 good solid hours of sleep, and I promise to tell them to hold on to some for you. Really, I will. Your eyes are heavy, tick tick, sleepy, tick tick, good ole sarge will have them hold some for you, sleepy......

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
all I know is that this better start before I go into work at one, I will be extremely aggitated. :frustrate

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did any of you guys test cAMP Intense? How was it?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
all I know is that this better start before I go into work at one, I will be extremely aggitated. :frustrate
I've got to leave for work in 15 minutes, doesn't look like I'll be here when it goes up for sale. :'(

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Hey man don't worry I won't buy up everything, I however cannot vouch for everyone else.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Thats the 64,000 dollar question, HD. I wonder if Jacob is even up yet?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW...there are so many of us waiting for the sale. Everytime i check the New posts tab this thread is on the top! I thought it wasnt refreshing or something. CHAPS and the rest of you go to sleep. haha

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have a sneaking feeling this sale will not last long and many of the products will be sold out in a couple of hours.

gresh

gresh

Awards
:yawn:

I'm off to the gym. If the sale starts while I'm gone, please leave some for me.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha... it was a huge joke!!!

All of you move along now, nothing to see. No sale here.... nosirreebob.... no sale here.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Hey you should do stand up man, your hilarious.:rasp:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'll let it slide.... you're sleep deprived. lol

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Yes, soon to be cash deprived as well.:run:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Anybody wonder if Jacob remembered it was Labor Day today? lol

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
hmmm, you mean theres a possibility that hes gunna be at a bbq getting all liquored up while I'm sitting here hitting my refresh button. :toofunny:

tattoopierced1

update on when the sale will be today? i really dont need to sit in front of the computer all day long...

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
how bout I take one for the team and yall can leave, then when the sale starts I will let everyone know. I promise, :twisted:

ken77

Awards
I don't see any mention of it at NutraPlanet either. Or, is that normal for one of these sales? Do they just post the sale prices when Jacob tells them to?

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
well returning customers are usually notified with an email about sales, but since this is much different than previous ones I'm not to sure how they are going to procede.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
:frustrate I thought a sale means marked down prices, I guess not

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
give them time, I'm sure they will be posting them at their site soon enough.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, check out how many people are viewing this thread right now! My wife is making fun of me for being excited about a sale.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so how low do you guys think these prices will be?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Lanbane don't play with fire!! I'm tempted to say it's a big joke but I'm hoping it's not...lol.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully the prices will be pretty good, I'm not going to speculate but I've already put a max on what I'm gunna spend so as to avoid bankruptcy.:)

My apology on the delay. The web guy is working on a small shopping cart problem.

I expect the sale in a couple hours.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys! No sale. I retire again. see ya
Seriously, I have to go to Lowes, but I'm afraid I'm going to miss the sale. I missed out on the stuff that I wanted durring the last big NP sale, so I'm hesitant to go.

EDIT: Just saw the post about the cart problem. Thanks for the update. That gives me enough to run up to Lowes and back. You guys rock and best of wishes in your future endeavors!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Hmm a couple of hours, figures that I have to go to work at 1:30 today, blast.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'll take it that SHBG is - Dodder seed, 95% avenosides, Nettle root. Correct?

Think I might have to get enough of that and ''Creeulin" to do logs of each seperately and then a log of both together.

EDIT - which makes me ask- what are the recommended doses of each? and what is the maximum dose you should use of each?

tattoopierced1

I'll take it that SHBG is - Dodder seed, 95% avenosides, Nettle root. Correct?

Think I might have to get enough of that and ''Creeulin" to do logs of each seperately and then a log of both together.
thats what i'm guessing. put me down for 2 of those.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
damn you all for getting all the avena stuff!!!!!!!!!