how effective is Methyl 1 D XL as a standalone

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
is Methyl 1 D XL effective as a standalone or does it need to be stacked with others?.. i wana order it (although it has a high chance of being seized in customs) just to do 1 cycle...

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
on Nutraplanet, it says the contents of Methyl 1 D XL are of the following:
Anabolic/Anti-Estrogen Complex:

3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan -5-ene-17-on

3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid

3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan -17-one 125 mg **
Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending):

Luteolin
Ellagic Acid Standardized

Piperine

Zinc Aspartate

Coleus Forskolin Standardized

Caprylic Acid (may contain: sodium caprylate, zinc caprylate, magnesium caprylate)

Milk Thistle Standardized

Stinging Nettle Root Extract

261 mg **

Can someone confirm if that's the contents... and also, what part of that makes it a pro-hormone?

thanks

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Yes those are the contents.

3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-on <-- this makes it a prohormone. It's DHEA.

I ran a standalone cycle of M1D with a lot of success. It can be run effectively either way.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info man.

I'd like to order it and try it out but Australia's laws are hell strict about prohormones and other androgenic / anabolic substances.

3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-on wasn't on the banned substances list the last time I checked, but i know from word of mouth that they don't allow DHEAs.

And also the description says that it blocks DHT. Is this just in the liver or is it all over the body where 5aR is blocked?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run it solo, or stack it, very effective either way..look into our new M1-D Black had a member here log it gained 4lbs in 2.5 weeks and had huge strenght gains..this should make for a killer 30 day cycle..

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info man.

I'd like to order it and try it out but Australia's laws are hell strict about prohormones and other androgenic / anabolic substances.

3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-on wasn't on the banned substances list the last time I checked, but i know from word of mouth that they don't allow DHEAs.

And also the description says that it blocks DHT. Is this just in the liver or is it all over the body where 5aR is blocked?
It blocks DHT in general. the 5aR inhibiter is systemic.

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are m1d and m1,4add similar substances and if not would it make a good stack.