Does the methyl make this more effective or a problem??

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
it should just make it a lil more effective in absorption

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it should just make it a lil more effective in absorption
supposedly. or it could change the compound altogether and make it more harmful. more research should be done before taking it. :study: Im particularly careful with stimulants and fat burner type products as those have seen alot of health problem causes in the past.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Try not to fall into the "If Its got a methyl it's gotta be good " crowd. Sometimes Methyls are a waste or harmful. Although they can help with absorption I am still cautious when I see then in something like this.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Try not to fall into the "If Its got a methyl it's gotta be good " crowd. Sometimes Methyls are a waste or harmful. Although they can help with absorption I am still cautious when I see then in something like this.
have you read the thread?
I understand your position regarding methyl's but you have DrD and "the sinner" explanation regarding these compounds...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
have you read the thread?
I understand your position regarding methyl's but you have DrD and "the sinner" explanation regarding these compounds...
I have read the thread and also The Sinners and Dr D's thoughts. And I agree with both of them. And again as far as for this product, My opinion, Is that It may help with the absorption but that doesn't make this a better product.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I have read the thread and also The Sinners and Dr D's thoughts. And I agree with both of them. And again as far as for this product, My opinion, Is that It may help with the absorption but that doesn't make this a better product.
that is true some methylation processes don't help in absorption whatsoever, the good news is they are not toxic to the system also.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
that is true some methylation processes don't help in absorption whatsoever...
Which is why I said Don't be fooled by the "It's got Methyl in it".
Quick question is this made by VPX?. They are notorious for adding a ethyl or a methyl to anything.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
most of the time it depends on what position the compound is methylated. the potentially harmful methyl products (usually pro hormones) are methylated in the 17th position.
methylating a product supposedly makes it more bioavailable. sometimes its true sometimes its just a marketing thing

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Quick question is this made by VPX?. They are notorious for adding a ethyl or a methyl to anything.
agreed

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes it is a VPX product not out on Nutraplanet yet they hyped the heck out of it if i remember Lipodrene had some methyl in it i did not like that product(for me the sides were too much)