Methyl Masterdrol Xplo - How effective Is It?

Elias

Elias

Awards
Hello, I'm new to this forum & all forums in general.
I was just wondering how effective if at all this methyl masterdrol xplo is... I've done some homework on steroids & prohormones, I've been thinking of trying a 4-6 week cycle on this stuff to gain some mass. I know I'm to young & there would be some risks. The only side-effect that would worry me is hairloss, stanolone is a derivative of DHT from what I've seen & I don't want to be bald at 18. The acne I can handle my GF loves me. = D & As far as growing, I wont do much regardless. Anything you could give me as far as feedback would be great. Thanks!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.) You are too young to post in the Steroid section
2.) You are 18! Eat, train smart, and get good rest.
3.) Refer back to #1.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea bro id definately stay away from anything hormonal until the age of 21. This is for your safety and i advise that like what Matthew has said man, eat , train, sleep, and ull grow my friend.

bigGUNS04

Awards
E
A
T

stop the illegitimate post, AHHH this forum is going to sh!t

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Relax bro - no need to insult the board. Questions like this will always pop up... And for the record, this is the best board on the Net!

E
A
T

stop the illegitimate post, AHHH this forum is going to sh!t

Elias

Elias

Awards
Yeah, you guys are right... I don't want to screw up my test levels at the age of 18. I have good genes & gain If I train hard. I'm going to pick up a couple of bottles of Cold fusion EX. = D thanks for the feedback & I'm sorry about this post, I'm new to boards, guess I should read the rules first.
Later.

bigGUNS04

Awards
Relax bro - no need to insult the board. Questions like this will always pop up... And for the record, this is the best board on the Net!
I was and I do realize these questions come up all of the time, I have a very dry humor...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you guys are right... I don't want to screw up my test levels at the age of 18. I have good genes & gain If I train hard. I'm going to pick up a couple of bottles of Cold fusion EX. = D thanks for the feedback & I'm sorry about this post, I'm new to boards, guess I should read the rules first.
Later.
Anytime bro! Let us know how that cold fusion works out for you!

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
To salvage this thread.......anyone try this or do any LG reps have any info on it. I know in their ads they push it to be similar to Var.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To salvage this thread.......anyone try this or do any LG reps have any info on it. I know in their ads they push it to be similar to Var.
I have used it and now that you mention it, it does remind me of var. Very side affect friendly ( meaning there wasnt to many ) hardening, strength, fatloss.