B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rep...tester...what's the difference?

Those are the only two membership statuses at AM.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you read and completely understood the terms and conditions described in detail in the AnabolicMinds Membership Handbook that was provided at the time of your registration?

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Show me the way Brother and I will be in your debt. I live for loc'in out in the gym. Would be great to have this opportunity.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I will have to read it over again , thanks. Then I will know whats going on.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oo..dang i looked at the beginning of this thread haha its extra old.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Reppin was a fun way to get free products...but the catch is: you need to probably believe in the products you're pushing. Hard for many to seperate.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I was kinda wondering why the poot this thing was showing up again. Easy is haunting us with dead threads and covert words typed in white... :D

Seriously, wanna know how I became a rep? Timeline as follows:

1. Started lifting, looked into supplements, joined forums.
2. Lucked out testing tons of stuff, forming opinions, gaining experience.
3. Got chosen for MassFX log. Product worked as stated (no pimp here, true personal opinion.)
4. Jumped on "bandwagon", joined AX forum, started sharing.
5. Stuck around, behaved, picked for IC.
6. Post whore'd a bunch all over, behaved more, had fun using experience to answer questions.
7. Got a call from K. Then got a call from J. J didn't know K called me first, cursed a bit, then got confirmed.
8. Gained pimp license, free hat with purple feather, and passport to mother russia.
9. True story, except for #8.
10. I don't like ending lists at 9. Or at 8. Or 7. Nooo-raw-tick!!! ;)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt rep for a company I didnt love and believe in the products it produces.....really...there are a few I could see myself representing. Im with PAL for life though, been with em from the start!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I couldnt rep for a company I didnt love and believe in the products it produces.....really...there are a few I could see myself representing. Im with PAL for life though, been with em from the start!
word...

we should pick up sanderoso!:run:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
And I'm with MN for life lol. Knowing B makes the hookups a breeze! :p

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
There's only 1 or 2 companies I think I could rep for. I like a lot of companies, but there's not many I believe in (and use) enough to represent them.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I admire the candor and honesty in these items.
Seriously, wanna know how I became a rep? Timeline as follows:

1. Started lifting, looked into supplements, joined forums.
2. Lucked out testing tons of stuff, forming opinions, gaining experience.
3. Got chosen for MassFX log. Product worked as stated (no pimp here, true personal opinion.)
4. Jumped on "bandwagon", joined AX forum, started sharing.
5. Stuck around, behaved, picked for IC.
6. Post whore'd a bunch all over, behaved more, had fun using experience to answer questions.
7. Got a call from K. Then got a call from J. J didn't know K called me first, cursed a bit, then got confirmed.
8. Gained pimp license, free hat with purple feather, and passport to mother russia.
9. True story, except for #8.
10. I don't like ending lists at 9. Or at 8. Or 7. Nooo-raw-tick!!! ;)
to original poster: rest assured that being a true trusted and respected supplement company sposnor rep with character and integrity require stepping up and above the thug, gangsta, shizzle mi nizzle...especially in this hizzle. Your popularity, sense of humor, banter, poor taste in humor, rebelion agaisnt and disrespect of board staff, vulgarity and argumentativeness is not very conducive to effective baord sposnor repping.

timdull2 is a fine example of some of these quality traites. Some reps are just simply more professional and more respectable and respected. A Sponsor Rep Position is not a card blance around here. A true AnabolicMinds Board Sponsor Rep is a previlege. Some resepcted board sposnors work for it and earn it.

Thanks timdull.

Good luck!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thats my dream to become a rep. im in the process of helping people with my knowlege part. i really enjoy it and am learning new stuff everyday

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
thats my dream to become a rep. im in the process of helping people with my knowlege part. i really enjoy it and am learning new stuff everyday
It shall be no trouble if you hang around. You'll soon be approached I am sure :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It shall be no trouble if you hang around. You'll soon be approached I am sure :)
i hope haha. but till then i have some sweet logs to run and people to help.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
btw i joined your forum about a week ago. havent been very active on it though

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Agree with you, being a rep for the right company would be awesome. There's so many good reps on this board though, I don't see opportunities happening to often because someone failed or left a company. Im just hoping Muscletech joins the board and I can rep for free Cell-tech someday. :rofl:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Agree with you, being a rep for the right company would be awesome. There's so many good reps on this board though, I don't see opportunities happening to often because someone failed or left a company. Im just hoping Muscletech joins the board and I can rep for free Cell-tech someday. :rofl:
haha i know man. cell tech would be my dream. some people are so hooked on the advertising. at work the otherday a customer asked me about it and i gave them a better supplement to look at, and they were like oh well im just gonna go with this cell-tech. i was like are you sure man this is the better buy, and he was like well i know more about cell-tech. i wanted to be like no dude...actually you have no clue haha

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and he was like well i know more about cell-tech. i wanted to be like no dude...actually you have no clue haha
And that is the BIGGEST part about being a rep, or even a good forum member! The vast majority of people here are here for information. Sure, we have some fun up in dis hizzle, but when it comes down to it, this is an information exchange. Reps are here to provide information on behalf of the company that they represent. But even if you are not a rep, the best thing to do is to become educated and experienced, and to know the difference between someone spouting off invalid opinions and someone providing you with useful information and advice.

It's always been my intent to know more about things. Just because I rep for AX doesn't mean I'm unaware of other companies. I've often refused to give advice or opinions on things just because I don't know about something. If I haven't used it - including AX products - then I won't provide much information about it. There's so much out there, and so little time to stack it all!!!

And B, thanks for the kind words! I do what I can, when I can, however I can do it. Pimpin' ain't easy, my man!! :run::rofl:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Yeah, it just started, so we are working on building a bigger crowd :D
Yea i joined yesterday after i saw it in your sig.

And that is the BIGGEST part about being a rep, or even a good forum member! The vast majority of people here are here for information. Sure, we have some fun up in dis hizzle, but when it comes down to it, this is an information exchange. Reps are here to provide information on behalf of the company that they represent. But even if you are not a rep, the best thing to do is to become educated and experienced, and to know the difference between someone spouting off invalid opinions and someone providing you with useful information and advice.

It's always been my intent to know more about things. Just because I rep for AX doesn't mean I'm unaware of other companies. I've often refused to give advice or opinions on things just because I don't know about something. If I haven't used it - including AX products - then I won't provide much information about it. There's so much out there, and so little time to stack it all!!!

And B, thanks for the kind words! I do what I can, when I can, however I can do it. Pimpin' ain't easy, my man!! :run::rofl:
I don't think we have ever corresponded but you seem like a good guy td...always seem to have a level head and try to make the best out of a situation and don't seem to stoop down to insults even at bb.com. Great advice as well!

I mean really it must be awesome to rep for a company...o wait...... :D

there are a select few companies i would have repped for and am extremely glad to be with Nimbus :drunk:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There were really only 2 or 3 I could have done it for, and i am doing it for one of them :)

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Message to Timdull2 that is the only way to do it bro. I wish everyone was like that.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
This message is for Easy, what should I stack x factor with for the most muscle gains. I will do super pump and size on first and stack my x factor just before summer. Thanx .

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah Tim that is a true good heart/ head on you. i hate seeing stuff being pushed by a company or rep and they cant ever give you much information. i really enjoyed reading your past post. like bolt, i havent much talked with you but good to know thats they way you think! rep pts commin your way

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are welcome. It ain't easy being seen as a/the bad guy. But I do what I can however I can. ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This message is for Easy, what should I stack x factor with for the most muscle gains. I will do super pump and size on first and stack my x factor just before summer. Thanx .
MassFx would be nice, Primal Male could be too, Diesel Test Hardcore. Couple that with a good preworkout creatine like Ragnarok or NOS Ether, and you'd have a nice full rounded cycle

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Thank alot, I will research the above mentioned and go from there. Maybe I can do a log on it? Who knows.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah Tim that is a true good heart/ head on you. i hate seeing stuff being pushed by a company or rep and they cant ever give you much information. i really enjoyed reading your past post. like bolt, i havent much talked with you but good to know thats they way you think! rep pts commin your way
Thanks guys, hope to interact with ya more! I'm around, just gotta catch me as I bounce. :)

Learn...Teach...Lead. Good philosophy. I'm a teacher by trade, and proud of it. It's something I've wanted to do since I can't remember when. What I satisfaction I don't get in my day job - being limited in scope as a non-traditional educator - gets done in here. For as much as I get to help people out, nobody realizes how much you all do for me. Thank you!!!!! :D :D :D :cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, hope to interact with ya more! I'm around, just gotta catch me as I bounce. :)

Learn...Teach...Lead. Good philosophy. I'm a teacher by trade, and proud of it. It's something I've wanted to do since I can't remember when. What I satisfaction I don't get in my day job - being limited in scope as a non-traditional educator - gets done in here. For as much as I get to help people out, nobody realizes how much you all do for me. Thank you!!!!! :D :D :D :cheers:
its the least we can do. but hey heres a hamburger to destroy your diet. its one me :burger:...:run:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Easy, 13,721 posts!!!! Damn, did they make that movie "The 40 Year Old Loser....errrr Virgin" based off your life? Just wondering?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahahahahahaah Easy, I'll refrain from responding, your are too Easy! lol

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
"How did you become a rep"