How did you become a supplement rep?

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
AHHH!!!!! Man all these reps and awesome cars. I envy all of you!! I do have a 2001 CamaroSS, so my rides decent. Also, I would like to note that Lanbane and OutsideBacker are both my heros and that I dont rep for any company now, so if you 2 would like to talk to Dirk, I would be your bestest friend. Okay, thats enought a** kissing for now. Back to the thread.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
AHHH!!!!! Man all these reps and awesome cars. I envy all of you!! I do have a 2001 CamaroSS, so my rides decent. Also, I would like to note that Lanbane and OutsideBacker are both my heros and that I dont rep for any company now, so if you 2 would like to talk to Dirk, I would be your bestest friend. Okay, thats enought a** kissing for now. Back to the thread.
I'd take an 01 SS over an 06 SUV or truck any day bro! :run:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO the IBE reps are getting free SERMs, AIs, Epistane, Xforce, Xdreams and all the other jazz?

AN's reps get some pretty sweet stuff too

and Blackjack.....you a$$hole! free stacks for you?!? damnit! i need to be a rep.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
SO the IBE reps are getting free SERMs, AIs, Epistane, Xforce, Xdreams and all the other jazz?

and Blackjack.....you a$$hole! free stacks for you?!? damnit! i need to be a rep.
teehee!

Bro look around, companies be stupid not to pick you up...your a great guy! With a lot of knowledge.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

When you put it that way maybe I wouldn't mind being a rep...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man! Gold Members are first choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aargh:

:whiner: :sad:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
teehee!

Bro look around, companies be stupid not to pick you up...your a great guy! With a lot of knowledge.
All teh epistanez and SERMZ and Oratropinz and X-Dreamz are belong to me! :study:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
triple crown me! haha. i think SS gave me my two.

TrueProtien i want to be a rep. That would be sweet too!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would actually like to take this opportunity to extend a notice of my services. I am a constant positive presence on this board with a high reputation. I believe that I would make a positive addition to any company not only because of my knowledge, but also because of my involvement within the training industry. I can also help to extend beyond traditional bodybuilding markets with my involvement in Mixed Martial Arts.

Basically, I am saying I am ready to whore myself out.
:djparty:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I would actually like to take this opportunity to extend a notice of my services. I am a constant positive presence on this board with a high reputation. I believe that I would make a positive addition to any company not only because of my knowledge, but also because of my involvement within the training industry. I can also help to extend beyond traditional bodybuilding markets with my involvement in Mixed Martial Arts.

word man!

any company on this board really would have a stellar pick up with yourself.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I would actually like to take this opportunity to extend a notice of my services. I am a constant positive presence (most the time) on this board with a high reputation. I believe that I would make a positive addition to any company not only because of my knowledge, but also because of my involvement within the training industry (if you consider AM part of the industry). I can also help to extend beyond traditional bodybuilding markets with my involvement in Mixed Martial Arts (I can PM Rodja and ask him).

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
I would actually like to take this opportunity to extend a notice of my services. I am a constant positive presence (most the time) on this board with a high reputation. I believe that I would make a positive addition to any company not only because of my knowledge, but also because of my involvement within the training industry (if you consider AM part of the industry). I can also help to extend beyond traditional bodybuilding markets with my involvement in Mixed Martial Arts (I can PM Rodja and ask him).

:toofunny:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I just got slammed...*******.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread has been funnier (and more informative) than I expected :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually not. I don't have the experience most of you cats have, so I have to gravy train ;)
I didn't see the commentary you entered until it was quoted later. I still love my iMac though (Rodja hugs his computer).

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Original thread starter,

You have the answer to your question: Act a Foo'

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I didn't see the commentary you entered until it was quoted later. I still love my iMac though (Rodja hugs his computer).
Well, it wasn't your Mac's fault, at least this time :rofl:

My message was subliminal...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
hay u guyssssssssss

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man bein a rep would be so cool. You get stuff for posting! Maybe someday I'll know enough shat to act like I know something :think:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Well, Matt realized (no homo) that I had an unparallelled sexual presence on bb.com. My wit, humor, integrity, honesty, sexual desire and knowledge were also something which were not overlooked. I seemingly fit the mold of the "perfect rep," so to speak, and my career as an online rep has since evolved into something more than expected. Recently, I was voted "Most Helpful Online Representative" by Online Reps USA. I get paid in condoms and PowerBait because I love fishing and having sex. That's my story.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Whats a rep? Sounds gay.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
BP - quick, made a post you might be interested in over in the Nutra section.

;)

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Hook it up Brothers, first I will be a tester and then we can go from there. What stack do you want me to try? Before summer would be best. Thanks.