Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see the information that planted this idea in your head.
Do you actually do any independent reading of your own, or do you just rely on others to provide you with your poorly thought out fodder? You haven't been right once in this thread, move on.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Do you actually do any independent reading of your own, or do you just rely on others to provide you with your poorly thought out fodder? You haven't been right once in this thread, move on.
Do you always have to come into a thread with such a condescending attitude in attempt to assert your knowledge?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you always have to come into a thread with such a condescending attitude in attempt to assert your knowledge?
Nope, I'm generally helpful when people aren't being dicks for no reason.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You came in here bashing our product so we counter argued its effectiveness of which you didnt acknowledge so then you bashed it again -- so expect some heat from us.

We believe in its effectiveness and numerous anecdotal reports by various members (todd granite, whacked etc.) attest to its efficacy. If you dont like it, that is fine; not everyone will like every product, but if you use studies against us, then please consider our side of the argument as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You came in here bashing our product so we counter argued its effectiveness of which you didnt acknowledge so then you bashed it again -- so expect some heat from us.

We believe in its effectiveness and numerous anecdotal reports by various members (todd granite, whacked etc.) attest to its efficacy. If you dont like it, that is fine; not everyone will like every product, but if you use studies against us, then please consider our side of the argument as well.
People need to understand SNS's culture of only releasing high quality products.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of inhibit-P. I ordered it from ebay cause was the cheapest and fastest way to get it for me. Can anyone confirm the caps are white and yellow?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just got a bottle of inhibit-P. I ordered it from ebay cause was the cheapest and fastest way to get it for me. Can anyone confirm the caps are white and yellow?
It may help for you to post a picture of it with the lot number and expiration date included.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed, they are yellow and white. If you're still unsure, do as Aaron posted.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Sigh, please read our counter argument. It is a study De__eB posted.
That's not relevant

I was just stating quality, does not always equal efficacy.

Want some high quality CEE?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh quit getting your britches in a bunch

..and I left the period off just to piss you off, T-Bone

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
LiGHts Out contains 500mg of pure L-Dopa per 2/pills. Lower % extracts like our 50% don't present the same side effects as higher % extracts which is a huge benefit. Definitely give it a look over.
What side effects present with the higher % extracts?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I only care about the 5ar an prolactin relationship.
So it seems one study on rats suggest lowering prolactin will decrease 5ar activity.
And another done on humans shows increased prolactin lowers 5ar activity.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this thread just got better...daAMX you have been repped

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I am just being dumb about this, but I am confused. So are we saying that low prolactin can cause issues with DHT and libido? I always thought it was high prolactin that was the problem.

Sorry if I am missing it, but I am missing it.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe I am just being dumb about this, but I am confused. So are we saying that low prolactin can cause issues with DHT and libido? I always thought it was high prolactin that was the problem.

Sorry if I am missing it, but I am missing it.
If you are confused on this, well you have company. I, too, have understood high prolactin was bad, bad, bad for libido.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really is ridiculous because a quick Google search now shows an equal amount of articles saying high prolactin causes low libido, low energy, and depression and the others equate this to low prolactin. Does anyone really have any idea?

edit- called into my doc about this because it is annoying. I asked his take and he told me just what we are finding. "Well, the information is starting to contradict itself through further studies. We can't just try to lower or raise prolactin without addressing everything around it. So, each situation is unique and that is why I don't want you just trying to mess with this stuff because it has a trickle down effect."

Almost verbatim.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So maybe the answer is too keep it not to low and not to high....Just like with estrogen?. Seems people get the wrong idea with both of these. A supplement comes out that lowers estrogen and people go nuts thinking that you have to keep estrogen extremely low, because that's good right?(joke). Same thing with prolactin....So then people get all confused thinking that they must keep prolactin and estrogen extremely low....Just like the crazy people that see that their canned tuna has a little bit of soy in it and automatically think they are gonna grow boobies!. It's a bit ridiculous.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree, but all the studies are using people with normal ranges, just higher or lower in that range. So that kind of blows that idea- though I like where you were going with it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd agree, but all the studies are using people with normal ranges, just higher or lower in that range. So that kind of blows that idea- though I like where you were going with it.
Contrary to popular belief studies aren't the be all end all of authority or truth.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We all know that, but there has to be a point that they are taken into account.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We all know that, but there has to be a point that they are taken into account.
I agree they need to be taken into account. All this craziness with trying to lower certain hormones is like I said caused by peoples confusion with certain hormone lowering supplements that people take for a brief period of time(if they're smart). Really, just eat and train correctly, your hormones will take care of themselves. No one should obsess over their hormone levels and try to solve the problem themselves with OTC supplements. If something is truly wrong with you, than go to a doctor and get a diagnosis. Don't just automatically think it's something hormonal because the internet and supplements told you that your hormones are out of whack.

**I'm not saying specifically you or anyone else. I was talking generally.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was it? I just wish someone would say if the idea of higher or lower is better for libido. Or is this essentially telling us that it could or could not be an issue depending on other factors, therefore not really saying much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was it? I just wish someone would say if the idea of higher or lower is better for libido.
neither...at least that is what i am getting from the info. just like estrogen, too much can kill libido, but so can too little.

i think it is best to keep prolactin AND estrogen in range....if prolactin is normally within range occasssional recreational usage of prolactin lowering products will heighten libido in the short term, long term usage will after awhile start to have the opposite effect.

at least this is my take on the subject....

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, that I get. That is kind of what I was taking away, but was hoping there was more that I wasn't reading correctly. In essence, this is one thing that is better to keep in mid range.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've looked around enough forums to see
people going on a happy spree with these drugs to see some different sides.
Based on the way people put all these OTC in their systems (myself included in my 20's) trying to look for something, I suspect we will be seeing a curve going even more vertical for TRT use. When I started years ago, I got a lecture from the endo and my doc about what all the OTCs are doing to hormones that people don't realize.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, that I get. That is kind of what I was taking away, but was hoping there was more that I wasn't reading correctly. In essence, this is one thing that is better to keep in mid range.
Yes, that is how I take it as well.

Extremes one way or the other = no bueno; or so it now seems.

I am interested in reading more regarding the belief that nervous system overexcitation might cause P.E and, possibly, full blown impotence.

I am in a very stressful professional environment lately (actually, the last 3 years, its been non-stop) and I feel burned out - overexcitement gone mad and for too long. Yes, I have noticed a quicker trigger, not to my liking.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be adrenal fatigue. I suspect that was what happened to me after being in my career for so long. I basically ride a fight or flight mode throughout 10-12 hours of my day.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be adrenal fatigue. I suspect that was what happened to me after being in my career for so long. I basically ride a fight or flight mode throughout 10-12 hours of my day.
Adrenal fatigue does not exist.

Reactions: mw1

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't doubt that you are correct, but all of the endos I saw always mentioned it. They also mentioned that it is a general term that could involve other factors, so my takeaway was that it may not yet be proven.

Anyway, it was just a thought.