High prolactin

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my doc says "don't take protein powder, is bad for you".. While my ex pt is an ex bodybuilder and is a very Smart guy with a lot of background. I'm goin to see him tomorrow
Yes, but while some doctors may not be well versed in supplements, they are well versed in physiology; your doctor should be able to help you with your prolactin issues. Like I said, Inhibit P will help you, but best to also see a doctor.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
of the ones you have listed inhibit-p is the only one i have tried.....i have used it several times and been satisfied with results, hence why i continue to buy and use it!!!

the science guys can argue it out, but results speak volumes!!!
Can I ask what effects you noticed

are the effects permanent?
I mean will my prolactin be fine after running this or is a supp I have to take always to keep my prolactin in normal range?
no

Well my doc says "don't take protein powder, is bad for you".. While my ex pt is an ex bodybuilder and is a very Smart guy with a lot of background. I'm goin to see him tomorrow
doc is an idiot

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just because he's a bodybuilder doesnt mean he knows anything about physiology.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once again reminded why i won't ask a GP about anything other than the flu or a cold. Go to med school to learn very little about a broad spectrum of things in the end.

Source: room mate, family, and friends all doctors of varying degrees and studies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but while some doctors may not be well versed in supplements, they are well versed in physiology; your doctor should be able to help you with your prolactin issues. Like I said, Inhibit P will help you, but best to also see a doctor.
lol....post of the day right here!!!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are the effects permanent?
I mean will my prolactin be fine after running this or is a supp I have to take always to keep my prolactin in normal range?
Permanent? no Just like any other supplement that effects prolactin, testosterone, cholesterol , etc, etc. If say prolactin or test are issues for you then you should regularly have bloodwork done and be selective about which product you use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We just say his wife does the breast feeding now instead of him :)
lol....i showed my wife this.....she got a nice laugh, she is a 52 year old grandma.

but i did notice some reduction of fat in chest area, more energy, nice sense of well being and a decent boost in libido from inhibit-p. for a product that cost less than $20 lets just say i was very pleased...almost forgot, sleep was also deeper, can't say i really fell asleep any faster but once asleep it was noticeably deeper, unfortunately i didn't experience many vivid dreams that i usually experience on macuna products.

i don't go to an endo and my doc tells me insurance won't pay for full panel blood testing, so my experience is is only anecdotal, but i feel inhibit-p made a significant difference in both the way i look and feel.

solid product, and very nice price...winning combination, imo.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol....i showed my wife this.....she got a nice laugh, she is a 52 year old grandma.

but i did notice some reduction of fat in chest area, more energy, nice sense of well being and a decent boost in libido from inhibit-p. for a product that cost less than $20 lets just say i was very pleased...almost forgot, sleep was also deeper, can't say i really fell asleep any faster but once asleep it was noticeably deeper, unfortunately i didn't experience many vivid dreams that i usually experience on macuna products.

i don't go to an endo and my doc tells me insurance won't pay for full panel blood testing, so my experience is is only anecdotal, but i feel inhibit-p made a significant difference in both the way i look and feel.

Thanks for the thorough testimonial, we greatly appreciate it :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the thorough testimonial, we greatly appreciate it :)
i appreciate the price point on a supp that has/is/and will be effective for me.....i wish all the stuff i find that works were so reasonably priced!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Solid review man! Appreciate it!

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
My trainer said to not worry about that. A lot of guys running something non "natty" claimed high prolactin and in my case it may be cause if the ostarin cycles.
He suggested me to try with a supp (like inhibit-p as you guys said) and if it will not fix my prolactin level to run caber for a bit.

So.. How is the dosage for inhibit-p? How long should I run it?
may it have any sides in my case?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My trainer said to not worry about that. A lot of guys running something non "natty" claimed high prolactin and in my case it may be cause if the ostarin cycles.
He suggested me to try with a supp (like inhibit-p as you guys said) and if it will not fix my prolactin level to run caber for a bit.

So.. How is the dosage for inhibit-p? How long should I run it?

may it have any sides in my case?
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day. You should run a bottle, 2 if you really want to but I think 1 will work well for you. Sides are the usual as with any supplement.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day. You should run a bottle, 2 if you really want to but I think 1 will work well for you. Sides are the usual as with any supplement.
ok so I'm goin to buy just 1 bottle
when is the best moment to take?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
have you noticed any adverse effects? Puffy nipples? Increased refractory period? Etc etc

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Thx guys. I suppose no difference between empty stomach or not

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
That's also a symptom of stress, low fat intake, low estrogen, etc

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

dbenj7

Awards
Might want to look into phosphatidylserine and also get a lab done to see where e2 is.
I've been intrigued about PS for a while. What dose do you guys use and what time of day do you take it? Something to chill me out a bit would be great and looks like alot of cognitive benefits too.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've been intrigued about PS for a while. What dose do you guys use and what time of day do you take it? Something to chill me out a bit would be great and looks like alot of cognitive benefits too.
PS is great, but that price...yikes

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about PMS black p? I hear its excellent for prolactin an cortisol control

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is a good product and I have used it a couple of times, but like mentioned, it is very costly. To get the results for cortisol control, it is in the 800-1200 range and almost all brands sell 100mg. That means you are taking 8-10 pills a day and they run about $25 a bottle. So, you'd be buying a bottle every week.

When you say chill out, what are you after? If you are looking to chill and have cognitive benefits, you really may want to look at a little Bocapa and Ashwaganda stack.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup. only thing better would be pms black p xtreme, with the added pms black A (novel new aromatase inhibitor).

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
He had bloods done showing high P
You're missing the big picture.

If it's not attributing to any noticeable derogatory effects, than whats the issue? And if it is, why the **** would anyone think Inhibit-P would have any existential effect?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For cognitive benefits with PS, 400mg would be fine. NOW Foods PhosphatidylSerine isn't too pricey at that dose.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're missing the big picture.

If it's not attributing to any noticeable derogatory effects, than whats the issue? And if it is, why the **** would anyone think Inhibit-P would have any existential effect?
Why would it have any existential effect?

Because all of its ingredients have been studied in humans demonstrating that the effect exists?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For cognitive benefits with PS, 400mg would be fine. NOW Foods PhosphatidylSerine isn't too pricey at that dose.
That is true for cognitive benefits, but he would be better off with other supplements for that if it were the goal. He is trying to address high prolactin.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is true for cognitive benefits, but he would be better off with other supplements for that if it were the goal. He is trying to address high prolactin.
PS didn't affect Prolactin in the one study that measured it.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Inhibit-P, should arrive until next week.. Curious to see if it works

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Why would it have any existential effect?

Because all of its ingredients have been studied in humans demonstrating that the effect exists?
Marginally? Or to a degree that makes any substantial difference?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Marginally? Or to a degree that makes any substantial difference?
On L-Dopa? Substantially, with the reduction being greater the further above normal range the persons' prolactin levels were.

On Vitex Angus, modestly.

On Pyridoxine? Again modestly, but synergistic with L-Dopa for even greater reduction.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
On L-Dopa? Substantially, with the reduction being greater the further above normal range the persons' prolactin levels were.

On Vitex Angus, modestly.

On Pyridoxine? Again modestly, but synergistic with L-Dopa for even greater reduction.
I'd like to see the information that planted this idea in your head.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe Diesel is a fan of L-Dopa for prolactin...

I believe he's referencing something else.
That the decrease is higher the further prolactin is from the normal range?

That statement is well-supported if you take a look at the full text data on each human study.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to see the information that planted this idea in your head.
De__eb highlighted a study earlier ITT that showed L dopa + P5P was effective at lowering prolactin

Further, are you stating that inhibit P or L dopa are needed only when P is excessively elevated? Do you use AI's without out of range estrogen?