Hey Fukers PRIME is NOT A TEST BOOSTER! Brand NEW.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Lanbane, can't you read? This thread is NOT for promotions. It's to serve one purpose and one purpose only: To tell people Prime is not a test booster.
Oh.... well look at that. You're right! My bad! ;)
Only an idiot would look at this as promotional. I am so enbarrassed now...... lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I just won 10 dollars, thank you!

You really do not want the details but thank you.
You are quite welcome! Someone has to help you bring in money after dropping your profit margin so much. LOL

And no.... I'll pass on details. I know some details you don't know I know..... that the consumers would like to know though. Say that 3 times fast.

Carry on promoting. As you have said before.... Negative attention is still attention!!!!

You are quite welcome! Someone has to help you bring in money after dropping your profit margin so much. LOL

And no.... I'll pass on details. I know some details you don't know I know..... that the consumers would like to know though. Say that 3 times fast.

Carry on promoting. As you have said before.... Negative attention is still attention!!!!
Your continuous snipping whining appearances in USPlabs threads and our absence in your threads speaks volumes on who needs attention.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Your continuous snipping whining appearances in USPlabs threads and our absence in your threads speaks volumes on who needs attention.
And all your threads where you can't answer a darn thing about your products speaks volumes for USP. Thank goodness you have someone as smart as Mullet on Payroll.......

Did you get this thread up on BB.com? I am sure they will need this clarification there as well.

Anyways, as stated, carry on promoting. It appears you have impressed the hell out of everyone in this thread so far ;)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
he doesnt need to impress anyone! His products results speak for themselves

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
lol. Well played Freezi. Like I said... carry on........

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lanbane,

This is an embarrassment to you personally, as well as your company as a whole. I would not expect you to conduct yourself in this particular manner, and I think a quick exit may help you maintain some face.

And all your threads where you can't answer a darn thing about your products speaks volumes for USP. Thank goodness you have someone as smart as Mullet on Payroll.......

Did you get this thread up on BB.com? I am sure they will need this clarification there as well.

Anyways, as stated, carry on promoting. It appears you have impressed the hell out of everyone in this thread so far ;)

Wow man, you sound bitter. I hate to respond to a drama queen but will.

Ask Mullet about Vegas, we had some very intelligent conversations about new methods of supplementation and application.

I would hate to involve your company rep strategic(who is very intelligent and respectful and not a drama queen) but helped him with countless answers on how to properly use USPlabs products.

You can visit our Forum on AM and ask many AM members on how I efficiently guide them with nutritional and supplement timing.

Mullet is not a rep but a part of our company. His intelligence is a reason he was chilling in Vegas at the GNC expo. He would be an asset to any company. He provides a service to AM. You just like to gossip.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Now we're all on the same page, the thread can die right? lol

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
It was never my intention to bash USP Labs. I was hoping that my skepticism might spur some intelligent conversation. I am getting reps because people think I am going after USP's jugular. I never intended this. I only pointed out negative reviews when I was asked to, by USP, and answered questions as best I could. I have nothing against USP, or anyone else for that matter. I do ask that everyone please keep this civil. No need for name calling. We surely don't wanna be compared to that other overly dramatic forum. :(

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
every company out there has negative reviews, theres always some haters. But I can quarentee the positives for usp labs by far outweighs the negatives.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Wow... I check in and notice I've been made to look like a drama queen. Instead, I started out by trying to point out how you repeatedly abuse board rules.

Jacob, Your $10 bet points to the fact that you knew I'd call you out, which alludes to the fact that you knew you were blatantly breaking board rules by posting your promotional thread in the supplements section. This forum is business. If you're paying extra money to buy that certain right to post where you please..... so be it. I have no issue with it.

If you're not, follow the rules.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take two deep breaths, guys; take a pause; and reconsider if a sequel is necessary. :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Product announcements are allowed in this forum, as well as discussion of such new announcements.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back to the topic at hand. I posted the following on that 'other' site, in order to elaborate upon Prime:

Initially, based off our interpretation of the research, we assumed that Prime would illicit an increase in endogenous Testosterone - both Total Serum and Biologically Available. However, blood tests conducted on testers, as well as a study conducted on the compound at a very respectable university have revealed such is not the case. Prime is inducing a very prominent anabolic response, but it is not necessarily through an increase in any Testosterone production pathway.

No, Prime is something different altogether. It is increasing myotropic response via a pathway unique to the industry thus far - both the anecdotal feedback and the pending study reflect that. In my personal experience, I noted two major effects: positive aggression, and incremental increases in strength. Neither of these effects are novel to my experience, as most testers reflected the same thing.

It was these types of symptoms, usually conflated with increased Testosterone, which led us to believe Prime was increasing Testosterone. However, as said, this is not reflected in our funded research, nor the logs. So, does this equate to shutdown? No, not at all. The blood tests did not reflect that either. As Jacob and I have stated: Prime is incredibly unique.

Psychologically, Prime is amazing for confidence, positive aggression, all the cliche trappings of 'alpha-male' apex attitude. Physiologically, steady, incremental increases in both mass and strength were noted. Aesthetically, absolutely ridiculous vascularity, fullness, and density. Now, I am a rep, so douse this statement with as much or as little salt as you please; however, with that being said, we conducted a very lengthy test period on Prime with a substantial (in supplement terms) Beta test group. The testers were alerted to the contents of the supplement, but no affects were alluded to in order to avoid placebo response. The result? An overwhelmingly positive response, in a private forum, almost completely negating public pressure to give positive reviews.

In order to quell some of this childish in-fighting, here is the review of a completely unaffiliated tester. Keep in mind, these testers were only alerted later that their comments would be viewed en masse. Critically engaging with the unpublished nature of this ingredient, we attempted to take every other step to legitimize it upon release - including removing placebo effect.

OK, after using this product for 30 days and allowing 3 of my MLB players to use it for 30 days we can finally give a final review. Please allow me provide review for them, as I'm sure you can understand, they are extremely busy.

Strength & Power
Without a doubt a 10. Lowest increase in squat we had between the 4 of us was 65 pounds in 30 days. These aren't newbies and we weren't even in a strength phase. But we had to keep putting weight on because our normal weight wasn't enough to get training effect. I'm very excited to see what an entire off-season will be like with this product.

We only have one guy bench, but we put on 57.5 pounds on his bench (this is with 2 sec pause at bottom) in the 30 days.

Size
Obviously as baseball players we werent training for size. In fact, we never train for a "pump" as our sets usually are in the 50-70% of 1 RM range for low reps. But we all experienced a very unusual, yet pleasant muscle fullness/"pump". One of the guys actually said "I feel like I'm back on the gas". 9

Endurance
Way up. We all brought a heightened intensity to each workout. Not one of us had a bad workout in 30 days. Even when we didn't feel like training, once we got going intensity was high. One of the players got sick. I think this was due to his extremely intense workouts. I should have pulled him back, but the product allowed him to train so hard. His CNS was simply fried. 9

Overall
We want some more. When will it be available? Seriously, I had one of the guys offer me $500 for 1 bottle. I told him I didn't have any more! We all felt it was the best natural supplement we've used

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
good post mullet, im looking forward too purchasing this product. Usp labs has yet too disapoint

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
this thread strayed...wow....anyway good read on sunday hungover I guess.

The product works, and works well, I will run it again when it comes out. Oh, and I have no ties at all to USP, no compensation for giving a positive review. I have used every one of their products and the only one I havent had a great response to has been powerfull, which is funny cause most love it. Pslin, recreate, Prime are all amazing products.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this thread strayed...wow....anyway good read on sunday hungover I guess.

The product works, and works well, I will run it again when it comes out. Oh, and I have no ties at all to USP, no compensation for giving a positive review. I have used every one of their products and the only one I havent had a great response to has been powerfull, which is funny cause most love it. Pslin, recreate, Prime are all amazing products.
I don't care whether it works, or whether you'll run it again. All I care about is knowing that it's not a test booster. That's why I'm in this thread in the first place!

Now can we please get back to the issue at hand?

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow... I check in and notice I've been made to look like a drama queen. Instead, I started out by trying to point out how you repeatedly abuse board rules.

Jacob, Your $10 bet points to the fact that you knew I'd call you out, which alludes to the fact that you knew you were blatantly breaking board rules by posting your promotional thread in the supplements section. This forum is business. If you're paying extra money to buy that certain right to post where you please..... so be it. I have no issue with it.

Humanity can now breathe a sigh of relief.

[sarcasm] Bro, this thread obviously isn't promotional in the first place. It's 6 pages of whether or not Prime is a test booster. I'm getting the hint at this point that it MAY not be a test booster, but let's listen in to find out for sure. [/sarcasm]

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Humanity can now breathe a sigh of relief.

[sarcasm] Bro, this thread obviously isn't promotional in the first place. It's 6 pages of whether or not Prime is a test booster. I'm getting the hint at this point that it MAY not be a test booster, but let's listen in to find out for sure. [/sarcasm]
Initially, based off our interpretation of the research, we assumed that Prime would illicit an increase in endogenous Testosterone - both Total Serum and Biologically Available. However, blood tests conducted on testers, as well as a study conducted on the compound at a very respectable university have revealed such is not the case. Prime is inducing a very prominent anabolic response, but it is not necessarily through an increase in any Testosterone production pathway.
Reading is power!

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reading is power!
Yea I know we're finally starting to get on track. I don't know if I'm convinced enough though. In my mind when I hear "Prime" I automatically think... "test.. booster?"

Little extra unneeded info there about how it's anabolic though, but I won't nit-pick.

Some of us read the rules a bit more closely.

You have an obvious chip on your shoulder on USPlabs sky rocketing success in the supplement industry. I hope they pay you to act like this.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Yea I know we're finally starting to get on track. I don't know if I'm convinced enough though. In my mind when I hear "Prime" I automatically think... "test.. booster?"

Little extra unneeded info there about how it's anabolic though, but I won't nit-pick.
im gonna go outside and get some sun, i suggest you take a break from your important mission in this thread and do the same man.....really

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some of us read the rules a bit more closely.

You have an obvious chip on your shoulder on USPlabs sky rocketing success in the supplement industry. I hope they pay you to act like this.
I think you're just jealous 'cause Applied has test boosters and you don't! :toofunny:

But just wait around for Prime, 'cause that may be a test booster, then USP will be set.

ChasBro

ChasBro

Awards
Cant wait to try it, sounds like a winner to me. everyting to date ie tried has been very satisfying for me. Keep up the good work USP

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Will this be replacing Powerfull or will they stack well together?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
enough of the hooplah,,,,,,,,,,say when.........

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

No, please, elaborate. I am most definitely interested to hear your qualified statements about how my description was unnecessary.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to address that Prime is Not a test booster.

I'm not PROMOTING the product

Not sure when release is but it could be soon.
I believe that statement covers it all.

To All - Company Promotions can be found under the appropriate forums.

To All - You may notify staff of misplaced threads by submitting a "report post" ONCE. Then move on and let the staff (you know the dozens of us) deal with it. I am hopeful that I do not need to clarify what move on means. Figure it out and do it please.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To All - Company Promotions and News can be found under the appropriate COMPANY forums or the company PROMOTIONS forum.

To All - You may notify staff of misplaced threads by submitting a "report post" ONCE.

just sent pure extract sample to university for our second MOA test!!!!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
What will this product do to your libido? Will it raise it ? Or the opposite ? I love bodybuilding, but sex is more important to me.

Thank you.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
thread was just informing that Prime is not a test booster. I'm not promoting the product.

I was getting e-mails about our test booster, and we do not have a test booster.

This was the best way to reach the masses and squash the talk.

If you hear someone say Prime is a test booster say uh uh.
I love your products, but 'not promoting the product' is one large hunk of b/s. LOL.

"I just wanted to crush the rumors before they start... the new product that is being released by Force of Green Labs, 'Chronic Surge', is definitely not an insulinogenic class supplement! ....That is all."

This thread was definitely a good way to ignite the hype!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
If USP makes an important announcement, and the excitement about the fact there is just a little more info now about the product leads to a big thread --- to me just shows that there are tons of people on here that already really enjoy every single other product they put out. And, if that turns in to a little bit of promotion, who the fck cares?

Its not like these guys are all bark and no bite. I have never tried a USP supplement and it not do everything it says its going to do. Unlike other companies that do a lot of barking.

My point in saying all of that is who really cares?

btw, I am sure Prime will be sick...Bobby's been raving!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say though, since I've added the P-Slin/AP into my cut... I'm having the craziest cut of my life. The first cut that I'm actually shredding up and eating jelly sandwiches.

I love your products, but 'not promoting the product' is one large hunk of b/s. LOL.

"I just wanted to crush the rumors before they start... the new product that is being released by Force of Green Labs, 'Chronic Surge', is definitely not an insulinogenic class supplement! ....That is all."

This thread was definitely a good way to ignite the hype!

They moved it to my forum so let the HYPe begin. I mean Huge grand canyon hype:woohoo:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If USP makes an important announcement, and the excitement about the fact there is just a little more info now about the product leads to a big thread --- 1. to me just shows that there are tons of people on here that already really enjoy every single other product they put out. And, if that turns in to a little bit of promotion, who the fck cares?

Its not like these guys are all bark and no bite. 2. I have never tried a USP supplement and it not do everything it says its going to do. Unlike other companies that do a lot of barking.

3. My point in saying all of that is who really cares?

btw, I am sure Prime will be sick...Bobby's been raving!
1. I enjoy their products.
2. Their products do perform to the advertised parameters.
3. I care. I am an inpatient son of a b*tch.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So would I be an immature idiot 17 year old if I asked if it were now appropriate to be answered as to whether this supplement will be intended for only those over 21 years?

Don't want to cause problems, it just seems like the question is answerable now that the thread can be used for purposes other than saying Prime isn't a test booster.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you should wait until it comes out. They're not releasing any information about ingredients yet.