Rule 1 Whey Blend Fruity Pebbles

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to try some Rule 1 Whey Blend Fruity Pebbles since the reviews seemed good on it. Got 68 servings for $44. Seemed like a solid price. 130 calorie, 24g protein, 3g carbs, 2g fats per serving.
So far it hasn’t bloated me at all. I usually like my shakes with more water, at least 12oz and this is still surprisingly very creamy still. I was expecting a thinner shake. Not a problem. The taste is ok. Definitely tastes like fruity pebbles. Not overly sweet. Thankfully, no fruity pebbles in it. The creaminess just caught me off guard. It is a nice change of flavor but I think I have transitioned to a more chocolate base protein flavor kind of guy instead of the sweet ones. Gotta finish this off before I order more.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've had samples of their fruity pebbles flavor, thought it was pretty good in milk. Fairly spot on to a leftover bowl haha, just not a flavor I could be using daily for long periods of time.

Their chocolate flavors are pretty good. I got my dad a tub of the Chocolate Gelato, reminds me of the OG Gaspari Myofusion.