Hey Fukers PRIME is NOT A TEST BOOSTER! Brand NEW.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'll be frank... I don't give I fug about the fuggin box...

I want what's inside it... to be perfectly honest when I get the box I am going to open it, take out the bottle and throw the damn box in the garbage. (not have sex with it lol) I am looking forward to consuming what's in the bottle but you could send it to me in a burlap sack and I'd be just as happy.

:dance:
Really? I've been dumping out the pills into the garbage and just rubbing the box all over me before I went to the gym. Was that a bad idea?

Actually, now that I think about it, my dog did get into the garbage a bunch after I dumped the pills.

Gentleman, the IC email shall be brought down from the hand of the creator himself before the end of July. Patient is the hunter, and thus he will survive.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? I've been dumping out the pills into the garbage and just rubbing the box all over me before I went to the gym. Was that a bad idea?

Actually, now that I think about it, my dog did get into the garbage a bunch after I dumped the pills.

That dog can write an entire book on the secrets of protein synthesis! :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG....

is that your dog?

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
That dog can write an entire book on the secrets of protein synthesis! :)
...that OR he could publish an abstract on mystatin deficiencies! In all seriousiness, that dog looks similar in muscular structure to Wendy the Whippit. :thumbsup:

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established

Gentleman, the IC email shall be brought down from the hand of the creator himself before the end of July. Patient is the hunter, and thus he will survive.
Someone injected their dog with test?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So its not out yet?

aefx2387

aefx2387

Awards
staring directly at the box for longer than 5 seconds will cost extreme USPlabs PRIME anxiety and instant addiction.

Look at the screen at an angle to avoid instant addiction.

Release date??? c'monnnnnn.
Any word on if GNC will carry this? Would love to have this in the store I work in.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
according to post 286 it is to be released in July. So tomorrow?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Are you in Australia where today is really tomorrow?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok last day of July.... Where's my prime.... You promised!!!... I tellin my mom...

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
is there some kind of problem that is holding this up. i mean the orginal thread started in may. is prime a myth? what is the story with this stuff. is it or isnt it?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was updated in another thread... Don't expect this to be out this month.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
can anyone explain what prime exactly is and what it does ?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can anyone explain what prime exactly is and what it does ?

Nobody but the people at USP knows what it is, all ive gathered is it does NOT boost test, but it builds muscle, add intensity, etc etc. Must be those special engineered extracts! :lol::thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody but the people at USP knows what it is, all ive gathered is it does NOT boost test, but it builds muscle, add intensity, etc etc. Must be those special engineered extracts! :lol::thumbsup:
Special engineered Mullet extracts. :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha it all makes sense now!
In all seriousness however, nobody is being forced to buy this supplement; nobody is being forced to continue reading this thread; and nobody is being forced into being a skeptic. As a result, I'm somewhat confused at the undercurrent of animosity.

Everybody in our company - myself included - was under a single impression and aspiration: Prime's July release. As I said though, certain extenuating circumstances arise which invariably alter the slated release date of a product or products. This phenomenon is ubiquitous throughout all industries, and is inextricably linked with complex supply chains; it is an unfortunate consequence of business. Albums, movies, video games, computer software, iPhones, concept vehicles, and so on all succumb to ascriptive laws of supply and demand. We're no different!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all seriousness however, nobody is being forced to buy this supplement; nobody is being forced to continue reading this thread; and nobody is being forced into being a skeptic. As a result, I'm somewhat confused at the undercurrent of animosity.

Everybody in our company - myself included - was under a single impression and aspiration: Prime's July release. As I said though, certain extenuating circumstances arise which invariably alter the slated release date of a product or products. This phenomenon is ubiquitous throughout all industries, and is inextricably linked with complex supply chains; it is an unfortunate consequence of business. Albums, movies, video games, computer software, iPhones, concept vehicles, and so on all succumb to ascriptive laws of supply and demand. We're no different!

Hopefully you dont think i mean anything by what i said, just some good fun is all. Im interested to see what Prime is made of, but im in no way, hating, bashing, or throwing out any animosity towards USP or its reps!

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established

Alotta big words in there..

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Assuming everyone lifts weights on this forum, you'd think patience is a common virtue!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's something to compete against 3-ad? Something similar, that is.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it's something to compete against 3-ad? Something similar, that is.

Nahhh, i beleive USP just puts out all natural herbs, with specific extracts to get a better product.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
What kind of natural herbs could produce 'the best muscle builder EVAR!'?

dafox

Awards
  • Established
idk, I'd like to get this with my big order coming up Aug 18th, but I'm not an IC member... but it might be out to online retailers, huh?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk, I'd like to get this with my big order coming up Aug 18th, but I'm not an IC member... but it might be out to online retailers, huh?
USPlabs Inner Circle Sign ups are open, but it will be available at select online retailers.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I doubt Prime will be steroidal like 3AD as it's already been stated it can be used by natural lifters, etc.

IC member is easy and FREE click>>>> www.usplabsdirect.com and sign up on the right side of the screen just enter e-mail and enter a password and bang, a member!

We do not ever spam just give kick asss deals.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What kind of natural herbs could produce 'the best muscle builder EVAR!'?
Herbs that make the unicorns fly - the fantasy kind. LOL!
OK OK, just joking around guys... Put your E-Guns down. I'm just as much intertested in knowing what they are, too.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Herbs that make the unicorns fly - the fantasy kind. LOL!
OK OK, just joking around guys... Put your E-Guns down. I'm just as much intertested in knowing what they are, too.
{Iron Lungz}!