Hey Fukers PRIME is NOT A TEST BOOSTER! Brand NEW.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm the biggest fuker of them all was the next one in mind.
I'll have to keep this product in mind for later in the year.

I know that come fall time i'll be hitting up a nice little ReCreate/DCP stack. :D

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Have you used Designer Steroids or are you "WOWED" by the desinger steroid stigma?
I have used 2 of the compounds mentioned with very good returns, never the said brands though.
There are some DS that produce little to no effects so I'm confident with the statemen. People Gain 6-7 lbs a month on Epdrol and some less. I do not see the comparison as far fetched.
Do you believe those same people will gain more lbs per month on your product?
People should doubt it.
You're right. I sure do.
I've used all 4 products and can easily say the whole package(strength, libido, drive, intensity, muscle density, fat loss, strenght, pumps, alpha male mind set, free of testicular inhibition) is better than the above designer steroids.

But I'm just one person and own the company so do not buy it on that testimonial.
I would never buy something that is so (not) promoted by the owner of a company. And again, I mean no disrespect. I want to believe you, I just can't right now.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, Anabolic Pump and P-Slin is better than Epi. You can easily gain 6lbs a month with AP and in a Healthy way!

Epi is fairly mild hormone and with many only gaining a few lbs a month.

These comments come from the steroid stigma and not from the understanding of the hormones themselves.

Anavar, Winstrol, and Nandrolone are all mild hormones in retrospect but they are stacked with other hormones producing the big gains.

I 'm not promising 12.3lbs in 14 days but 6-10lbs should be a VERY easy feat in 30 days with PRime.
So would you administer this product to your 18 year old son (were you to have one)?

Sorry if I seem prying, I just don't like the steroid guessing games companies play that fool countless teens into purchasing hormonal products without the straight-up knowledge of the chemicals being ingested.

I have used 2 of the compounds mentioned with very good returns, never the said brands though.

Do you believe those same people will gain more lbs per month on your product?

You're right. I sure do.

I would never buy something that is so (not) promoted by the owner of a company. And again, I mean no disrespect. I want to believe you, I just can't right now.
You gained more than 6lbs a month with the above products?

Not asking you or any one to believe me.

Everyone doubted anabolic pump and look at it now. It's been the top mover at NP since the launch 18 months ago.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
You gained more than 6lbs a month with the above products?

Not asking you or any one to believe me.

Everyone doubted anabolic pump and look at it now. It's been the top mover at NP since the launch 18 months ago.
10 on Epistane. 7 on HaloMass.

Anyway, you've got my attention at least. There are still alot of people that don't have anything good to say about Anabolic Pump.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
10 on Epistane. 7 on HaloMass.

Anyway, you've got my attention at least. There are still alot of people that don't have anything good to say about Anabolic Pump.
I think, mostly dont checked their diet and training. AP is really that good , but if you correct your diet and training.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think, mostly dont checked their diet and training. AP is really that good , but if you correct your diet and training.
You are right! Anabolic Pump requires some fine-tuning in terms of type and amount of carbohydrates and timing of supplementation before meals. The pay-off is phenomenal, once a user takes his/her time to get those coordinates right.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime is a NEW category of Anabolic yet to be witnessed in the supplement industry...Think Desinger Anabolics without suppression and 100% natural.
Awesome! To say this product is interesting is an understatement. Truly phenomenal potential!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are right! Anabolic Pump requires some fine-tuning in terms of type and amount of carbohydrates and timing of supplementation before meals. The pay-off is phenomenal, once a user takes his/her time to get those coordinates right.
Got to find that sweet spot :) And mine is quite tasty I must say lol. 80g of carbs, roughly 3/4 complex and then 1/4 simple for the energy.

I got a buddy who is :woohoo: with the news though, he loved the beta of Prime and this news is promising (Although no ETA, We're getting closer).

Jacob care to indulge us on the changes since the beta. Is it a more concentrated/potent extract? And was this the thing that had Mullet losing his hair?:afro:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Got to find that sweet spot :) And mine is quite tasty I must say lol. 80g of carbs, roughly 3/4 complex and then 1/4 simple for the energy.

I got a buddy who is :woohoo: with the news though, he loved the beta of Prime and this news is promising (Although no ETA, We're getting closer).

Jacob care to indulge us on the changes since the beta. Is it a more concentrated/potent extract? And was this the thing that had Mullet losing his hair?:afro:
the original formula worked very well, only complaint is that I was a complete a$$hole on it. My girlfriend didnt like me alot at that time, i told her to avoid me until I was done with Prime..lol
thats actually dead serious, I did gain a few lbs through 1 bottle and a lil bit (3-4lbs) with the only side for me being agression/short tempered.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is the very same reason people have poor gains off of designers also.Heck if people stay spot on with their macros/training and rest they wouldnt need to take 80% of the supps out there.Now that would be bad for the industry.

USP not bashin but speaking of being bad for the industry: weve not seen eye to eye on the designer thing (but there must have been a partial change of heart on your part if youve tried all 4 of the above designers) since you openly stated that designers would be the downfall of the industry (in an Epistane thread none the less) then a few months later you are endorsing Genera's Epi product come on now!

That being said I harbor no ill feelings I just have my doubts. So until I try it I cant believe its true but in the end I do hope that it is true.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or is anyone else thinking of MassFX when they hear Prime?

But then, if I listen to "better than epithio" I'm thinking something entirely unnatural, and certainly not intended for 21 or younger.

Either way, I can't honestly see truth in how Prime is being promoted.

There are still alot of people that don't have anything good to say about Anabolic Pump.

A Generalized statement That holds true for every supplement on the market not sure why you specify these claims to USPlabs.

Is it just me or is anyone else thinking of MassFX when they hear Prime?

But then, if I listen to "better than epithio" I'm thinking something entirely unnatural, and certainly not intended for 21 or younger.

Either way, I can't honestly see truth in how Prime is being promoted.
Iunderstand your stance as a 17 year influenced by board "experts" and the O my god it’s a steroid so I will gain 15lbs even if I just eat pickles and bread.

I've seen gains of 10lbs with a proper diet and Anabolic Pump on a regular basis.

I've seen gains of 10lbs and creatine monohydrate.

But if you think Steroids is the only "HARDCORE" route to take, you are sadly misguided.

This is the very same reason people have poor gains off of designers also.Heck if people stay spot on with their macros/training and rest they wouldnt need to take 80% of the supps out there.Now that would be bad for the industry.

USP not bashin but speaking of being bad for the industry: weve not seen eye to eye on the designer thing (but there must have been a partial change of heart on your part if youve tried all 4 of the above designers) since you openly stated that designers would be the downfall of the industry (in an Epistane thread none the less) then a few months later you are endorsing Genera's Epi product come on now!

That being said I harbor no ill feelings I just have my doubts. So until I try it I cant believe its true but in the end I do hope that it is true.

Not asking anyone to believe me in this thread or am I trying to promote the product.

Once we release the product, we will establish the facts and the consumer can tell me to screw off or buy. Simple really.

We already beta tested this product. The testing began Feb 15 2008.

Super Cissus, PowerFULL, AP and every USPlabs release is always doubted and they always peform. A huge reason of our viral growth in the industy because the word of mouth marketing is moving fast.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'll have to see what happens.

The only one that caused me to gain more than what I normally do in one month are X-Factor and DTH.

DTH was just slightly above normal, and X-Factor was a few lbs more.

Everything else I've ever used have been ineffective.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the original formula worked very well, only complaint is that I was a complete a$$hole on it. My girlfriend didnt like me alot at that time, i told her to avoid me until I was done with Prime..lol
thats actually dead serious, I did gain a few lbs through 1 bottle and a lil bit (3-4lbs) with the only side for me being agression/short tempered.

Yes but how old are you John?. Those results would be more impressive if the person taking the product was at least in their mid to late thirtys. Just like with the topical fat loss products I am not impressed by the 20 something year old that is 10% bodyfat and wants to get down to 8....Not really too impressive based on age and testosterone level for that particular age group.

With a fat loss product I want to see guy above 20% lose at least 20-25 pounds of fat.

With a "non-test booster" I wanna see a 35-40 year old gain mass, libido and energy like he was 18 again.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching for updates on this, I'm highly intrigued.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
No pct and no hormone fluxuations would be a dream.Heck I could buy 2X as much of this with the pct money Id save.
If this were possible the pharm industry would already be producing it. If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. I am not saying the product will not be decent, but this is not going to give steroid like gains with zero suppression or hormonal fluctuation. The best scientist in the world have been trying to find a formula like this to cure several muscle wasting diseases but USP labs has figured it out. I like USP products I use a few myself but the hype with this company is just insane. :fool2::fool2:

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Iunderstand your stance as a 17 year influenced by board "experts" and the O my god it’s a steroid so I will gain 15lbs even if I just eat pickles and bread.

I've seen gains of 10lbs with a proper diet and Anabolic Pump on a regular basis.

I've seen gains of 10lbs and creatine monohydrate.

But if you think Steroids is the only "HARDCORE" route to take, you are sadly misguided.
You're saying I think "O my god it's a steroid so I will gain 15lbs even if I just eat pickles and bread"?

If so, stop thinking with numbers and look at what I'm asking/saying.

I want to know if you would administer this product to your 18 year old son. If not, I know it's unnatural/hormonal and therefore, TO STAY AWAY FROM IT. Just like I stay away from all the designers. Problem is, I've had many friends ask me if they should try this certain supplement out because of the awesome gains reported. I have to explain to them that it's unnatural and is a mild steroid/pro-hormone, even though the company doesn't come right out and say it. What I'm saying is I'm sick of this kind of crap companies are doing and making steroids available to teens who don't know better, not to mention 20-30 year olds who don't know what a proper PCT is.

So if you will, answer the question. Would you give this product to your 18 year old son?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure I understand this "18 year old son" issue. There is hardly any supplement company that openly says their supplements are appropriate for 18 year-olds, or less-than-18-year olds. For liability reasons. Some supplement companies recommend 21 and above. That should not be the yardstick, in terms of whether the product is hormonal or non-hormonal. Besides, I fail to see the advantage USPLabs would have in claiming a product is natural, if in fact it is not! That would damage the credibility they have worked hard to earn.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Yes but how old are you John?. Those results would be more impressive if the person taking the product was at least in their mid to late thirtys. Just like with the topical fat loss products I am not impressed by the 20 something year old that is 10% bodyfat and wants to get down to 8....Not really too impressive based on age and testosterone level for that particular age group.

With a fat loss product I want to see guy above 20% lose at least 20-25 pounds of fat.

With a "non-test booster" I wanna see a 35-40 year old gain mass, libido and energy like he was 18 again.
hey T-bone, im 25.

Your obviously entitled to your opinion, and I encourage people to be a skeptic of any supplement until they try it really. I do agree with your comment to some degree. Me losing 2 % body fat off a fat burner is not all that impressive because I dont have a high bf, im young, and little tweaks in my diet can cause a change in my physique. I do know my body well though, i didnt change anything in terms of massive increase in calories, or training during the testing.

Most people go to test a product, they clean up their diet, be strict with their training and are wow'd when they lose bf, or gain muscle. Its funny, but i really didnt change anything.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure I understand this "18 year old son" issue. There is hardly any supplement company that openly says their supplements are appropriate for 18 year-olds, or less-than-18-year olds. For liability reasons. Some supplement companies recommend 21 and above. That should not be the yardstick, in terms of whether the product is hormonal or non-hormonal. Besides, I fail to see the advantage USPLabs would have in claiming a product is natural, if in fact it is not! That would damage the credibility they have worked hard to earn.
Ever heard of DHEA? Right on the bottle, intended for 18 and above.

Not to mention all the herbal supplements which would do no harm to a 12 year old.

And what would be the significance in suggesting 21 if indeed it is not hormonal? Legal adulthood is 18, so if hormone panels are of no consequence when taking a supplement, then 18 should be as acceptable as 21.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if its truly non hormonal then it will be 18+....otherwise theyre lying

simple as that

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever heard of DHEA? ....
I generally refuse to stoop so low as to participate in exchanges that border on insults. You might be surprised to realize that I know a little more than just DHEA! I will not continue this correspondence at this level. Either we converse as objectively and intelligently as possible, or we spare ourselves the cortisol surge. That simple!

empreality

empreality

Awards
First, the whole age requirement of 18 or 21 is there to prevent little stupid kids...around 13 specifically who are into the whole "OMFG I JUST DRANK 4 MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS!!! MY HANDS ArE SHAKING LIKE CRAZY!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAA SO ENERGETIC!"

These are the same kids that would go...OMFG!!! CAFFEINE PILLS!!!! TESTOSTERONE!!! HORMONES!!! I AM TOTALLY GOING TO GET LAID TONIGHT!!!

With the age of 18 and/or 21 the original idea is that at that age a person should be responsible enough to know things like side-effects and the real benefits of such products... and also..around that age is when things like reproductive organs finish developing...and overall body reaches it's final developing stages...so some things might work a lot more smoothly then...

Also, about Prime....
STOP MAKING DRASTIC ASSUMPTIONS BEFORE THE PRODUCT IS EVEN OUT. The original poster is the voice of the company so of course his statements will sound like advertisement...just give it time when actual results and supplement information comes out before saying how effective something is....according to it's name...

Just chill and wait.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
6-8 lbs gain. In 30 days ? This is going to be typical ?

Heavydaze

Heavydaze

Awards
wow dang it another great sup commin, now I think i should just send you guys a paycheck a month for all ov ur goddies :fool2: keep it up guys cant wait to try this :aargh:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, the whole age requirement of 18 or 21 is there to prevent little stupid kids...around 13 specifically who are into the whole "OMFG I JUST DRANK 4 MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS!!! MY HANDS ArE SHAKING LIKE CRAZY!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAA SO ENERGETIC!"

These are the same kids that would go...OMFG!!! CAFFEINE PILLS!!!! TESTOSTERONE!!! HORMONES!!! I AM TOTALLY GOING TO GET LAID TONIGHT!!!

With the age of 18 and/or 21 the original idea is that at that age a person should be responsible enough to know things like side-effects and the real benefits of such products... and also..around that age is when things like reproductive organs finish developing...and overall body reaches it's final developing stages...so some things might work a lot more smoothly then...
Well said! This is what I meant when I mentioned "For liability reasons".

Also, about Prime....
STOP MAKING DRASTIC ASSUMPTIONS BEFORE THE PRODUCT IS EVEN OUT. The original poster is the voice of the company so of course his statements will sound like advertisement...just give it time when actual results and supplement information comes out before saying how effective something is....according to it's name...

Just chill and wait.
This also reflects my comment: "Besides, I fail to see the advantage USPLabs would have in claiming a product is natural, if in fact it is not! That would damage the credibility they have worked hard to earn."

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, the whole non-hormonal thing is subjective. When I think non-hormonal, I think it does not have anything that is hormonal.

Hyperdrol is one of the products that comes to mind when I think this. 6-bromo is hormonal and steroidal as well. It gets away with being non-hormonal due it not having any direct anabolic activity even though it is a hormone.

You're saying I think "O my god it's a steroid so I will gain 15lbs even if I just eat pickles and bread"?

If so, stop thinking with numbers and look at what I'm asking/saying.

I want to know if you would administer this product to your 18 year old son. If not, I know it's unnatural/hormonal and therefore, TO STAY AWAY FROM IT. Just like I stay away from all the designers. Problem is, I've had many friends ask me if they should try this certain supplement out because of the awesome gains reported. I have to explain to them that it's unnatural and is a mild steroid/pro-hormone, even though the company doesn't come right out and say it. What I'm saying is I'm sick of this kind of crap companies are doing and making steroids available to teens who don't know better, not to mention 20-30 year olds who don't know what a proper PCT is.

So if you will, answer the question. Would you give this product to your 18 year old son?
I would say this product is not for you.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
A Generalized statement That holds true for every supplement on the market not sure why you specify these claims to USPlabs.
Yes but we are talking about USP Labs in this thread.

Recreate is also getting alot of conflicting reviews. My point is that the reviews are not matching up to the hype.

True this is every supplement company, but USP Labs takes things to another level. Again, I have never taken anything USP Labs. I am just calling it as I see it.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Well, the whole non-hormonal thing is subjective. When I think non-hormonal, I think it does not have anything that is hormonal.

Hyperdrol is one of the products that comes to mind when I think this. 6-bromo is hormonal and steroidal as well. It gets away with being non-hormonal due it not having any direct anabolic activity even though it is a hormone.
I was thinking the same.

6-8 lbs gain. In 30 days ? This is going to be typical ?
There are many variables in supplementation and training.

What is typical?

If someone just gained 10lbs off a hormonal cycle will Prime use result in another 6 lbs. no.

Are they over-trained? Are they eating right? Are they training correctly? Are they under high amounts of stress?

Prime is something special and that is why a patent is being filed.

I will let judgement come with consumer feedback.

Yes but we are talking about USP Labs in this thread.

Recreate is also getting alot of conflicting reviews. My point is that the reviews are not matching up to the hype.

True this is every supplement company, but USP Labs takes things to another level. Again, I have never taken anything USP Labs. I am just calling it as I see it.

I have yet to see many conflicting reveiws on Recreate. Would you mind linking us to the reviews?

But every supplement has conflicting reviews just like pharmacueitcal drugs have conflicting reviews. Just like some cannot tolerate broccolli or lactose.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to see many conflicting reveiws on Recreate. Would you mind linking us to the reviews?

But every supplement has conflicting reviews just like pharmacueitcal drugs have conflicting reviews. Just like some cannot tolerate broccolli or lactose.
In the Nutraplanet store Recreate has 4 positive reviews and 7 negative. Sounds pretty conflicting to me.

On B*lk N*trition all the reviews are negative.

I agree to a point on the pharm drugs comparison. But some things do get overall better reviews. Take formestane for example.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't been let down by a USP Labs supplement yet. I rarely if ever purchase more than just protein and multi anymore. There aren't many supplements I believe are actually worth the money. Sometime I even give up my whey protein just so I can have the money for some AP.

In the Nutraplanet store Recreate has 4 positive reviews and 7 negative. Sounds pretty conflicting to me.

On B*lk N*trition all the reviews are negative.

I agree to a point on the pharm drugs comparison. But some things do get overall better reviews. Take formestane for example.

that is competitive bashing(reviews), I generally go with board reviews where people can be held accountable.

7 negative reviews on NP but its the number 1 product at NP...hmmmmm

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, you can't always trust online reviews. The only way to tell if a product does as it claims is to try it yourself and see...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Also, you can't always trust online reviews. The only way to tell if a product does as it claims is to try it yourself and see...
I agree. It is hard to trust positive or negative reviews online. There are few people that I trust log-wise also. Hard to find truly unbiased feedback. I try to look at the overall picture when it comes to reviews.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say this product is not for you.
Lol, awesome. Indirect answers meant to dodge the issue. Awesome supplements you guys have, and crappy business practices you guys have.

Didn't ask if it were for me. I don't plan on buying anything besides protein and BCAA's until next winter most likely. I asked if you would give this product to your 18 year old son, and keep in mind that son is dying for LBM gains to impress all the chicks, and you don't want to let him down yet you don't want to disrupt his delicate hormonal balance.

Try answering the question for real this time.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The logs are BS to me. More than half the time they are sponserd. Plus you have to go through about 20 pages of b ull s hit to find maybe 1 to 2 posts having anything to do with the actual results of the product. I have to read the persons entire diet and workout log also- NOT FUN. So I really don't follow logs. I might look once or twice but within minutes I'm just discouraged, upset and bored.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Lol, awesome. Indirect answers meant to dodge the issue. Awesome supplements you guys have, and crappy business practices you guys have.

Didn't ask if it were for me. I don't plan on buying anything besides protein and BCAA's until next winter most likely. I asked if you would give this product to your 18 year old son, and keep in mind that son is dying for LBM gains to impress all the chicks, and you don't want to let him down yet you don't want to disrupt his delicate hormonal balance.

What is your problem?:blink:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Nonhormonal claims and hormonal results. Natural claims and unnatural ingredients. That just about sums it up.
Really? I kind of assumed that it was because the product is supposed to deliver decent gains and yet is not recommended for teens(i.e. you) just like every other supplement that is similar.

I ask again, what is your real problem? You might show a bit more class and choose not to post anymore within the thread, unless it contributes something.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Wow you guys got to relax on this topic, the product may suck or it may kick @ss but at least wait until its out for the drama. If you don't want to support USPLabs then don't but you don't have to turn this into a bb.com thread. This thread is like whacking off, you ain't going to get anything but a mess at the end.